65470a5c0c3546a0392b89c8a1ce38f1
Very nice!

Weird question I've been iffy on asking, but is turning them back to normal as simple as yanking off their headsets?
The lack of Yamato in this site impresses me xD.
icemagic said:
Very nice!

Yes, but, they come with a defense program so the fembot in question can prevent it from happening.
IDPet said:
The lack of Yamato in this site impresses me xD.
I'm quite surprised myself
I need more fembots for my harem!!!!!!!
someguy231 said:
I need more fembots for my harem!!!!!!!
Who said they were for you? XD
B53b11278770777e191e9dc6c635b1fc
i can't be the only one who's reminded of Wario land 3 because of Rudy?
PenKen said:
wait what? hahaha how?
Because main villain/final boss of that game is also named Rudy. And he also appears in Dr. Mario 64. Mario's entire franchise is weird at times.
zach007 said:
believe it or not I gave Rudy her name because one night some buds and I were doing the RUUUUUUUDYYYYY voice Bill Cosby does. I got drunk, thought it'd be funny to name her that, and it's stuck with her now
Fantastic work Pen. Like I said before I really like Annie's spirals. There's something very...candy about them lol.
E44e476a47f5ad4098fb0d1cfb22442d
It doesn't seem like there's any mind control here.
Temnant said:
It doesn't seem like there's any mind control here.
Did you read the text?
Or are you just disappointed there's no naked ladies?
AngelGrace said:
Did you read the text?
Or are you just disappointed there's no naked ladies?
I think he just missed the subtle transformation plus corruption angle. It took me four tries to get it as well so I could understand the confusion.
A62e1bbb6998e0c5f0645de0b9f0f02f
So this is what the live action Maleficent did right? She turned her into a bimbo as a way to improve her life instead of puting her to sleep, ruining it?
9b0e6a9395822d926e31ddb41cd8c039
I've got a weird glitch where there's black dots all over miku's body, they go away as she moves. Anybody know how to fix this?
Ooh, this is very good.
ignis said:
odd. i don't think i've had that issue before. maybe it's her shadow wigging out? or just some graphics driver issue. a site like learnmmd might have an answer
twilightL said:
Ooh, this is very good.
thank you! i'm honestly kinda surprised people like it :p
robertross said:
Came back to the image and now its just fine, weird.
ignis said:
Came back to the image and now its just fine, weird.
oh lol i thought you were talking about your own experiences using mmd. yeah, gifs can be weird.
A4461394e65ca742189b9ea049fd66a1
Title: Justice Wrapped Up

Description: What nefarious person has done this?! CURSE YOU!

More mummy fun with Beast Boy, Robin (Tim Drake) and Impulse.
My favourite hero team all wrapped up and brainwashed, beautiful~
D0ca2097c172ab8b1281f07de627e935
D83de9fa6d1db0a5d1c8fdf6c2f3776a
god, that is a HORRIBLE tan job.
deadshroob007 said:
god, that is a HORRIBLE tan job.
I'm pretty sure they're fake breasts.
AlanKaalover said:
I'm pretty sure they're fake breasts.
well, that makes more sense now that i look at it again.
90f3366bca8ee994d0bc803de5e03303
Mr.H said:
And heres another set of Goblinification because if you guys can't tell I'm on a roll with these right now.
I see no problem with this.
spoiler
TalahDarkfang said:
I see no problem with this.
spoiler
spoiler
Mr.H said:
Yay! *drools* @.@
Mr.H said:
spoiler
spoiler
The one with the glasses is very cute.
A6be2f5e5f039f5fd1ff8dfafcd4a2ba
T H E S A C R E D T E X T S
hypfrosis said:
T H E S A C R E D T E X T S
(bonks you on the head with cane)
We need more Rey, but not more feet.
ReyXD.VaXRuby said:
We need more Rey, but not more feet.
We need more Rey and more feet. Ftfy.
Ok, this settles it, I DO have a thing for Rey.
CosmoGreen said:
Ok, this settles it, I DO have a thing for Rey.
Do one with her hair down plz.