E62347ecd3e9f13b1c82a811c7a15c4f
So I reasoned that, in this version, "Nathan" is around 20, being that a) he's talking in the first panel and 20 is the age of majority in several countries anyway, so why not?
Sir_Lurksalaot said:
21-22 cause in the first panel he looks around 2-3.
Sir_Lurksalaot said:
Well, there are places where people can marry as early as 15 (maybe earlier in some places), as long as they have parental approval, which shouldn't be too hard for an evil mindcontroller to get...
darsh said:
If you're trying to convince me he is negative three years old in the first panel then feel free to continue
hypnotoad said:
It looks like this is a different manip of the same base picture (and a well-done job, personally).

The Stroke version: http://hypnohub.net/post/show/50464.

Fixed it :3
0baf75625cf0509a3bc0745d34bdc680
spoiler
Yay! I was waiting for these to come back
So is she just all three of them now?
B9c85f2085f68ddfdf857efbf4f86d34
out the many looks Sabrina went through i like her gen one look the most.
I rather prefer her Gen IV look since she seems less... evil. I just wasn't a fan of the "Adaptional Villainy" going on in her anime and Adventures roles.
657a56b8f928cf61b544bf5543cd4978
DarkMask said:
My first Sebastian pic!
I thought I'd get a pic of Mask and his lovely ladies.

Sara his personal assistant
Audrey his driver
Edith his maid

They will all be making more appearances with Mask in the future.

P.S. I know the driver looks like Mercy Graves from Superman TAS,
DarkMask said:
My first Sebastian pic!
I thought I'd get a pic of Mask and his lovely ladies.

Sara his personal assistant
Audrey his driver
Edith his maid

They will all be making more appearances with Mask in the future.

P.S. I know the driver looks like Mercy Graves from Superman TAS,
Lovely ladies~ Hope you don't always have them in such stuffy clothes...unless that's what you like hehe ; )
pokemongirl said:
I'm a sucker for a well dressed lady.
Just once can we have an OC without a literal description being “dark”, “black”, or “mask”.
MindMasher said:
What other OC has "mask" in their name?
DarkMask said:
What other OC has "mask" in their name?
You get the point. There’s like 5 or 6 OCs on here that are just a dude in a suit or are an edgy black smash bros skin alt or just only wear black... just saying it gets kinda repetitive...
A30a667a4a3f80286537eb9246542ff4
Ah ha! Here we go! My first non-pokemon Manip! And of course, it's a manip of my favourite type of girl: a fox girl!

Anyway, need some help finding the artist. Anyone that can help me?
Have you tried using any of the reverse image search tools?
Kitsune are best monster girl. Especially when hypnotising in the pursuit of head pats.
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
Have you tried using any of the reverse image search tools?
I've tried, but I'm no good at finding proper artists.
MysteriousFrog said:
I couldn't agree more!
DrainedFoxy said:
I've tried, but I'm no good at finding proper artists.
If u don’t even have a source link to work with, its kind of harder to look for their name.
And u dont need to be good at it. It just requires diligence.
35b1e8442870d1bdd39329b13ad36d63

Now with text, credit for story goes to Voidgolem. Text location moved from under image to right side as per suggestion by T323.
aliensdideverything said:
Looks much better, but that's just my opinion.
yeah looks better and readable here.
Well damn.......this is a really good story, glad time was taken into it and thought out
I agree with Latios, this was very well done, all things considered. Nice job.
05310abe975aba100d2677e81bf17a98
Nice to see more of Link's Harem Outfit~
Cbb65188b6980c9817285f0dfad3f48d
Is this an actual scene from the manga?
Yukikyun said:
Is this an actual scene from the manga?
Wondering that myself...
ghost13 said:
Wondering that myself...
Probably a manipped doujin
Knuke said:
DONT DEAD
OPEN INSIDE
I gotcha. :P
Yukikyun said:
Is this an actual scene from the manga?
nah sorry, it's from a katsuki/ochaco doujin. I wish i could've done more but Mitsuki leaves pretty quickly :(
9b8263309e048759bcfbe62b605e9b35
Cccf831d617aafc494d5d64b77e19c22
I saw this by chance and I had to do something with it after I saw the title and her name. It's my first time writing more than 6 words on one of these so let me know what you think. I also made a "mothering" tag as I feel like we need one, if that's ok.
sounds like shes saying a tounge twister