E15bb98a08045e38d7caed553ae3d249
Class in in session!

Welcome to Sex Ed 101. Teachers Orimura Chifuyu and Irina Jelavic will be in charge of educating you on female anatomy. Make sure you pay attention because this will all be on the test!

DH and I have been trying to get this pic for a while, but couldn't find an artist to fit our bill. Luckily we found one and this turned out great!
DarkMask said:
Class in in session!

You got that right, buddy. Who says we can't get an early start on our "education"? :3
I will indeed pay such CLOSE attention to Chifuyu. I will examine every little bit of her body until I have it mesmerize in my head.
Didn't expect to see Bitch-Sensei here, but it's a weclome surprise!
07309d0acee26f33c6871c5a07ac7f9e
Seems like the princess has been on the receiving end a lot lately.
Kachopper9 said:
Caelia:Thank you for making me your maid, mistress!
Awww I miss succubus you ;-;
Fist succubus, then cheerleader, then cowgirl, now maid. You certainly have an impressive resume.
DarkMask said:
What job is she applying to I wonder
lucky little maid!
that outfit looks soo adorable.
817a698b7abe63a2a7bfd9796f0b161b
Hi guys! Got the new pic to the Siren Gems and Fashion pic with the part you've all been clamoring for. Remember, hypnosis is nice, but a little story can make it even better. ;) And speaking of story, here it is!

Siren Slave Rarity Part 5

Rarity smiled and blushed as she took the beautiful necklace out of the box. ‘It truly is a magnficeint piece. Should I really accept such a gift?’ She thought as she unclasped the chain and slowly put it around her neck. ‘Of course I can! I mean, it such a generous offer, it would be rude to do anything other than accept.’ She reasoned to herself.

“Miss Angela, do you have a mirror?” Rarity asked as she fixed the clasp and flipped her long hair through the space between the chain and her neck. “I would love to see how…this…looks…” Rarity’s eyes widened as her arms remained up in the hair, the necklace shimmering in the light. He eyes dulled to a light blue as twin stars appeared inside them, along with a pair musical note. Her thoughts faded quickly as a light hum of music seeped into her otherwise empty mind. In fact, nothing mattered to her now except the lovely voice of the woman next to her.

Angela smiled as the first part of her spell worked perfectly. “I don’t think that matters now darling. Can you hear the melody in your mind? Is as if every word I say is flowing that lovely song now stuck inside your beautiful, empty head.”

“Yes…beautiful song…Beautiful…empty head…” Rarity repeated in a half dull monotone, half sing song voice as her body started to glow slightly.

“That’s right darling. Now just relax…in a moment, your going to be looking just as fabulous as I do and then, my little siren slave, you will do anything I say.”

To Be Continued…

Hope you all like it. I really love the eye effect here! The gold glowing star in the blue field with the music note was just amazing! Hope you all feel the same. Until Next time! Enjoy!
I must say, I really am curios how my favorite pony will turn out in the end. Hope it's something hot... and fabulous xD
09372a19380fb3cf4dc9caaff1edeb70
CorruptionPrincess said:
Ohhh so pretty ^_^
Very
0d6e3f39a4aef2074f26529001c87227
This is a great Winry! Not seeing the hypnosis though...
E9994e38eadcbb4b122d7432f66fa369
This is part of a Gwenpool-themed art trade with HypnolordX. For my part, I had Evil Gwenpool put two of HypnoLordX's characters, Superstar and Colossa, into an obedient trance, and also had Gwenpool be a bit snarky.
7dbc05d5c5d3f73ec922971b3ae89682
I don't watch Bleach, and I have no idea who she is, but lemme smash
it's an eye manip, it's clearly distinct from the source, and authorial intent is clearly MC. There's no reason this should be deleted.
they want it to be more clear with it being mind controlled. which hearts in the eyes dont prove cause sometimes in anime where people make the hearts in there eyes it usually means there in love WITHOUT the mind control. most likely your gonna have to do something like spiral eyes or have a tattoo or something to make it look more BELIEVABLE that it is mind control. if you dont believe me ask the very person that flagged this post
Because there's not precedent or anything that eye manips to suggest mind control have passed muster in the past or anything. Someone's just being a Larry No-Fun again.
saiyanscaris said:
Horseshit. It's an eye manip that's clearly distinct from the source. That's more than good enough for any reasonable person.
saiyanscaris said:
Here's the thing. I added a glow effect on the hearts to make it look like the person was under some kind of love spell or being controlled. Perhaps, if the flagger viewed the larger version, then they might see it. Besides, I didn't want the heart to cover her entire eye, just within her irises. Another thing, there are some heart eyes manips, excluding the ones with text or tattoos, that are just like that. Heck some of my old manips are like that, and they haven't been deleted. What makes this the exception? If the previous one was deleted because of quality reasons, then I would understand. But it wasn't.
08c64c1a04675d9f64edb507245dd313
Really really good! I especially enjoy the *floof* at the ping moment.
This is absolutely superb. I love the change in the speed of the rings in her eyes when she finally lets go.
A2fe74cf66a3091065806a61a8a06cf8
C3e18a84c54a564d08fd84a8b5a6c6a3
Oh, and, I posted a new Poll over in the Forums~ Do check it out!
I’m gonna learn GBA modding tools and making this a hack. Just you wait
Neroblast said:
I’m gonna learn GBA modding tools and making this a hack. Just you wait
I look forward to it!
Charlotte very underrated fire emblem character
Neroblast said:
I’m gonna learn GBA modding tools and making this a hack. Just you wait
I doubt the serenes community would appreciate that much
Anonimity said:
I doubt the serenes community would appreciate that much
You act like I’m gonna post the hack there. I’m just gonna use some hacking tools post things here once progress starts.