0db0b0ea14affa929c9971a7176e4863
Sleepymaid please properly finish "Totally Not Squid Ops"!
I kinda notice the guy with the blue boxers doesn't have an erection
godofwar99 said:
I kinda notice the guy with the blue boxers doesn't have an erection
Probably because it's not a guy?
o_o said:
Probably because it's not a guy?
If so thats a pretty boyish looking chick
cyberbladeau said:
If so thats a pretty boyish looking chick
You would have to ask sleepymaid, but I think from left to right it's: Girl, Futa, Guy, Guy
feels like the girl could use a better indicator? growing damp patch or something, would fuddle up the loop though.
991f4d27aa13a2f20de208d94c6e99e0
There is a written story that goes with these images, but I'm not sure on whether there'd be interest in reading it.
Latch said:
I would be interested in that
6691111878bf2f80634a8bf751f64818
Damn, I need this translated ASAP. For... personal reasons.

Oh, who am I kidding, we all know why I want it translated. :p
2fc0a1e6159694594c6953b1701f22d5
Now... Everybody draw this baeb one million times..."We need more Callie! :D" xd
56ddc138f5aabf4741c640883c5fa3a6
Is there a hq non gif version??
Klonoa8294 said:
Is there a hq non gif version??
Not that I know of, the gif's something of a "classic" if that can be said about gifs. I just always thought it lacked a trigger word.
is that supposed to be Villetta from Code Geass?
because I think that is the case.
Yes, this image has been around for a while as a non-gif. I'm sure you can find it on gelbooru or the like. I'd dig for it but doing other stuff this morning. Good luck if you decide to search!
C26f7b75ab4885bb7972206a70dd546c
What a lovely spiral based outfit. I'd love to have one : )
pokemongirl said:
What a lovely spiral based outfit. I'd love to have one : )
I created the image to play with a new clothing prop I bought.
Reminds me of a short story involving a Spiraltard that made you feel as if each spiral moved, and then the spirals could capture's peoples attention.
75a432526aa957f075b89eaa492fda89
Once again, above average levels of weirdness on the hub can be traced to sleepy. Never change friend.
I have several questions
8f48263785a80843540566a590c3b9d3
weird, i've got what appears to be a sequel to this image from a few years ago but the source doesn't have any links to that other image. The victim continues to develop more fem features in the other one. If anyone can source that one i'd love to see it on here with this one
Thornboi said:
do you mean this?
9d0db1255027d51201623195b40974ee
Totally did not see this coming, and this is best kind of surprise! So many little details to find here, from the obvious (Gemna / Pgirl's trademark drool) to the more subtle (Crim's panties in Mezzy's hand). I love it I love it I love it, thank you so much! :D :D :D
Month-late Birthday art/"card" for Mezz, featuring Mezz, Genma/Pokemongirl (special exclusive Patreon maid edition!), Crimson, and Neki's OC Zythria! The pencil marks are part of the original sketch I drew over underneath everything, and kept as I liked the paper texture.

What's funny is that this pic was what I wanted to loosely base it off of, but I realized mid-way through how it seemed to look more like Crimson's comm of this pic, which was totally unintentional...

Anyway, took a while doing this (goddamn that bikini Crim...), but overall was fun to work on. Hopefully the next pic you guys see from me will be a new comic :0
Oh! :O Happeh (late I guess? :o ) B-Day Mezz~

Also gonna have a lot of icing on my hands... a lot of the cake to myself I bet :P

RedCollarBlackCollar said:

Anyway, took a while doing this (goddamn that bikini Crim...)
Hey YOU were the one who chose that bikini design :P Hell that's not even the kind of swimsuit I wear :P

But still great job~
Happy (late) Birthday Mezz :D
Don't drown in that drool :p
7665f7f1176f3b5762901da31732c1b6
when you notice its not on their ears
I see sonic let him go...
Probably a huge mistake
CrimsonSoul said:
when you notice its not on their ears
It can be loud enough to reach their ears.
Ever seen those ridiculous headsets that have them nowhere near the ears? :D
CrimsonSoul said:
when you notice its not on their ears
That's because it's actually not a headset. It's actually a handheld neural interjection device, which uses infrasonic audio pulses to the skull to influence brain function as the Master desires.
Where can I buy one and how many times must I repeat the "Shut up and take my money!" meme?