9431e6562cffbf5bd32580814ab7dea6
... these are getting dumber.
Yukikyun said:
Part 4 incoming? .w.
Maybe tomorrow.
Well, that's surprising this got flagged. I thought it looks just fine
NightmareKagamine97 said:
Well, that's surprising this got flagged. I thought it looks just fine
It's still a piss simple copy/paste comic.
3d4a121985b5f3b33ae6cbcda8854eed
could we please get a story for this? that would be amazing
9e6ebecc5d78b1e7715c69dc3957a638
As one who mains a female majin in Xenoverse 2, these pics make me think I should really commission something similar XD
There's not enough Majin stuff out there.
28b7905660942bc7bc4482a2429cade3
I know one Habanera that would like that this was made.
DaHypnoman said:
Oh no. Evenytron's influence is spreading and now it's taken PenKen!!! EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!! XD

But in all seriousness? Well done and good work as always
lol i'm not really into this stuff. But it was fun to draw. the broski that commissions Evenytron commed me for this piece!
Very unexpected but very good.
I was not aware that this was finished. Anyways here's a commission I had from penken. S'good.
Reminds me of Tabico. Really really great.
27ddcfda2335b7dc77b8bc130708fe15
Date 19:45 User Terrie Rating Questionable Score 3 Hidden 2
Im back i think
mariosonicfan said:
Oh my goodness Terrie you're back!
Did u miss me ;-;
Terrie said:
Im back i thinkDid u miss me ;-;
Everyone did.
1. How is this the first marina pick?
2. There is another marina under the same tag.
Terrie! So glad to see you again!
anon9 said:
1. How is this the first marina pick?
2. There is another marina under the same tag.
I fixed this Marina's tag. The other Marina will have to have her tag changed as well, but I'm not in any hurry to do it at the moment.
Ba9962e02f32ceb257f5f57410e79141
shinylamp said:
well that and a giant killer dragon alien is not the type of man that the spepford system would allow
Ah okay, I have a jokey sense of humor so it was just a funny image that popped into my head. XD
Hawkeye said:
I dunno, that expression kiiiinda looks like Samus is only doing it because she has to appease some perverted asshole in order to save a friend or something, she does not look into the housewife thing.
in doing a bit of research i noticed that the eyes are different colors. ill leave it up to admins to decide someone said there making a minip so it will live on.
Oh my, this is so incredibly adorable, I love it :)
Lady_Gardevoir said:
Oh my, this is so incredibly adorable, I love it :)
A question does this look like crimson?
I'm glad Stepfordization is a tag.
0d1499836c244b1ab7aa1bc928b47561
Ede6cda3209cff2ccd600a57ea6f8039
Okay, how was the tentacles tag not on here when I looked at this? Tag your own posts, people!
MYYYYY HUSBAND!!!
uuuuu I want more hypno art with him
612236c9c6f9cdf9ca6d911cbf95a957
Date Sep 25 User OneSmokinSookie Rating Explicit Score 42 Hidden 6
pokemongirl said:
CUTE and THICC!!!
Vorp said:
what a brainless lil sweetie :3c
Brainless, cute, and T H I C C~ Love this.
I swear all these napdust characters just steal my heart.
Even just the way the text 'font' style is between these two.
Everything she says I just wanna hug and keep her sheltered from the world.
Napdust, I'd ask you stop trying to murder me. My heart can't take much more of this.
Not sure why is brain drain and hypno when it also can be and sorry to say, a little stupid one
8bbc311b2357a851967741eaecd1cf2d
Mmfh TP Zelda is best Zelda
Niice....wonder if it might be better if she had her iris spiralled away by the eyebeam...? *dreams... ^_^*
Boob Squish, Princesses, and drool...SIGN ME UP @.@
Argonis said:
I really love this.
now if it was botw zelda.( ͡°⁄ ⁄ ͜⁄ ⁄ʖ⁄ ⁄ ͡°)
Imasuky said:
This is a very cute sexy pic

And BoTW is the best Zelda (It's the eyebrows!)
I still think Twilight Princess Zelda is my favorite, at least from a purely visual design perspective~.

Rua said:
Mmfh TP Zelda is best Zelda
This guy gets it. =D

JoeTheBo said:
Great pic :)
That's why I had it saved on my hard drive!

This one's more squishy, but less sticky~.

Cowsinner said:
You mean if her normal eyes were there at first? That would be pretty cool... Although they'd have to come back at the end of each loop. X)

pokemongirl said: