B346e056ab02563df8f0518303916cc4
I won't lie; I thought that was Tracer and D.va from the main page.
I feel like the classes are inverted.
AngelGrace said:
I feel like the classes are inverted.
It's Nohrian Armor, Sakura is wearing Camilla's and Hinoka is wearing a Female Dark Mages.
Slixer said:
No, Sakura is wearing the Nohr Noble outfit. And that's Angel's point, Sakura's better with magic while Hinoka is better with weapons, so Sakura should be the sorcerer and Hinoka should be the one that can use swords.
Hawkeye said:
Maybe Leo brainwashed and married Hinoka, then had her partner seal herself into a Sorcerer? That doesn't explain Sakura, as Nohr Noble is exclusive to Corrin, but it works for Hinoka at least (although Hinoka and Leo's support dialogue is... on the low end of okay, imo. Not the worst, but not great either...).

Also, yay, more Fates on the hub!
Now we need hoshidan camilla and elise
D37e9a8b57f6b346265762d354d24c8b
"Bugdbsjbdbdbjdjajjkapañdndnkwwdkqjakdldlqñakab nwkskkamsnzjskkkqkjnakskkskslsllssndbsnsmsñqpqlsnndlsllw"

In the mouth.
C7d158feac6d5e8588802483b3d4fba0
LukaBood said:
A work I got done by Petrovin for an RP Character I play, known as Kurogami Ryuko. She started off as a mess around character, but evolved into this creepy Puppeteer before you, though who's pulling her strings isn't quite known~ I'm hoping to get more art done of her in the future, of her puppeteering others with her strings, but this will have to do for now!

Hope you enjoy~
Definitely. Puppeteering MC is pretty hot. I look forward to seeing more with her in the future, hopefully with some of the OCs on here. :D
DrgnmastrAlex said:
No guarantees, but I may have already thought who I'd want to be her first victim!
I see KittyLauren in this pic. <3
LukaBood said:
A work I got done by Pedrovin for an RP Character I play, known as Kurogami Ryuko. She started off as a mess around character, but evolved into this creepy Puppeteer before you, though who's pulling her strings isn't quite known~ I'm hoping to get more art done of her in the future, of her puppeteering others with her strings, but this will have to do for now!

Hope you enjoy~

Edit: Name is subject to change, it was picked out for what she used to be, not what she is now, so she may become known as just "The Puppetmistress" or something corny like that for a bit.
You're Ryuko? <3
AngelGrace said:
You're Ryuko? <3
Mhm, I take it you visit the same site, in that case?
DrgnmastrAlex said:
Agreed. o//////o
Me too
4177f2e9ad9bf4b55113e83b8e79b520
7f9b3ea5de55ea71fe8ba025638472ee
Many thanks to DisasterDan (UhStuff) for this! I appreciate it, and I do enjoy a good Stepfordization. I also know a certain someone on here will appreciate it as well. :D

Figured I'd try out a slightly new look for her for this newest request. I'll just say that the brief gynoidification she went through in the pic Penken did had an after effect. :P

Also, Bianca's finally gotten into the double digits for pics featuring her on HH! Huzzah!
DrgnmastrAlex said:

Yes you called? :3 *pats your back and peck your cheek*
StepfordCrimson said:
Yes you called? :3 *pats your back and peck your cheek*
Mimikyu said:
As cute as it should be!
*blushes and grins* Glad you two approve. ^///^
3f7ff95bd1e7417d5eee61319a46b92b
That's how we deal with bitches, Tails! *high fives*
Mimikyu said:
That's how we deal with bitches, Tails! *high fives*
agreed
Odd coincidence that Fiona and Tails both have 77 pics here.
647462475b5c63143b97340a56169f3b
art style aside, I love this.
nice, about time someone did other rangers team than mmpr on this site, hope you PRIS soon.
21eb9f07c7dfeb68851bbe82cc59d303
I mean i know people can throw in the nightmare fuel tag willy nilly on strange posts all the time but this image is so genuinely terrifying I think it deserves the tag.
Sleepyhead97 said:
tfw you like something sleepyhead doesnt
This art is deranged.
I fucking love it, and I'm not even a Kaa guy.
E0c665250687f25c4dfaac8609b2cb5a
Whisper said:
Happy sleepy trance? Check.
Gorgeous animation? Check.
Helpless reverse rape? Check.
Hypnotyzing whispers? Check.

Do I want this? SOOOO MUCH!
>reverse rape

excuse me?
PenKen said:
>reverse rape

excuse me?
You know...Reverse Rape! Just like Reverse Racism! And Reverse Sexism!
EoD said:
You know...Reverse Rape! Just like Reverse Racism! And Reverse Sexism!
...It's... just rape though.
EoD said:
You know...Reverse Rape! Just like Reverse Racism! And Reverse Sexism!
Let's not guys...
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
Let's not guys...
Yeah, sorry, probably shouldn't have commented.
This is so amazing. I love Malesub gifs with a passion. I need to meet more people like that on here.
A0926f68bccdf508b9f195058557e095
This is a commission for MarioSonicFan of his OC Kaa’lin using Kaa-Esque hypnosis on Kassidy achieving what some people call “the ping state” which is a state of bliss and mindlessness that is amplified by an empty silly happy grin. I hope you guys enjoy!

If you’re interested in a commission for yourself, Please contact me privately for a quote!