56d1b59933af13d346cc82cd0ffa3d0b
Got another one done because the semester is over and free time is aplenty, also there isn't any dept. heaven stuff on here and that needs changed desperately.
Is that Cierra?

There are a lot of things I expect to find on this site, a reminder of one of my favorite RPGs typically isn't one of them.
SkrontheSecond said:
Is that Cierra?

somebody needed to do it to em
3f5e62737fceb5b2228cf17eb28c065d
thats some pretty realistic semen
Dizzy_Mallard said:
thats some pretty realistic semen
yeah, but it kinda looks more like dried glue
Jesus christ, the semen looks so real I almost thought somebody came on the page instead of drawing it.
Dizzy_Mallard said:
thats some pretty realistic semen
It makes the whole picture tacky
0a7059742c656a297390d5c6ee85122e
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
Is this a continuation of one of the past drawings you made?

EDIT: Also gotta admit, these heels look fantastic :3
Just more elves for our favourite secret elf commissioner. Also heels are my fetish. Let it be known.
Zko said:
Oh wow that drool @.@

And hehe of course heels are sexy just hurt like hell *giggles*
Zko said:
Ah, gotcha. And ooo, glad to hear I have a fellow "comrade" in both hypnosis and heels :D

pokemongirl said:
Oh wow that drool @.@

And hehe of course heels are sexy just hurt like hell *giggles*
Well, hypnosis helps with that, right? ;)
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
Well, hypnosis helps with that, right? ;)
Very true hehe
Sooo much drool, the ass grab, the trance eyes, the grin... SO PERFECT
Yeah! More sexy elves doing more sexy thing!
D1d45012c8998aab1f176c10e64dfba6
It was supposed to be strangely funny, but I'm not sure if I've done it right :/
*falls on the floor* kurwa...

You did amazingly, PolishGuy. Funny and adorable.
PolishGuy said:
Yeah, that's good.
PolishGuy said:
You did it perfectly.
D49d227270aa63e6dfeed2a1b16ec5ad
Date 01:01 User shotaloli18 Rating Explicit Score 3
Finally a picture with shanti "hypnotizing" mowgli. We need so many more of these
Daytonlion said:
Are you sure its not Kaa hypnotizing Mowgli to think of shanti doinh stuff for him?
73634782ac953350033ec95c10587395
Simple black and white spirals on any girl really makes them ten times hotter haha. Good work on everything you posted today. I'd love to give suggestions for more haha
"Must. Grope. Boobies. Then Bounce them around, then put on super revealing top....." ;)
In the future, could you try to limit your number of uploads a bit? We like to have it so that everyone has equal shot at the front page. 3 pics is generally the golden number for us.
ALK said:
Sounds like a good plan *giggles* ; )
I'll say, you're getting better. I feel the spirals are integrated better in this one.
34b88fbf6f1cc052b7ab517f67a57173
So wonderful Monochrome! Capturing Jack's style so well...I wana be a good harem girl too @.@
I like the Hookah and the smoke coming out of them.
nice touch.
Your breasts drawing style is nice~
Bokasa said:
Your breasts drawing style is nice~
if there's anything i kno how to draw it's titty
Hey Monochrome, are you still taking commissions? I can't find you on DA for some reason! Sorry!
Deleted-preview
there's some alternate versions of this on my blog that you can check out, although i figure they're not different enough to warrant a separate upload. hope you all enjoy c:
Don't mind if I do. Gotta love bunny girls~
A4e6b8f1aa9c60864737df65242a00d2
So third of my commissions from Vincios. Trying my best to get the multiple fetishes of the community here while still making sure I very much enjoy what I commissioned. Slightly running out of ideas though, so oh well.

I do plan a cute little twist at the end of all this though, so stay tuned. Or not.
Blitz_Habanera said:

Should we pool all of these?
supersmasher2020 said:
Should we pool all of these?
I wasn't going to until the final commission but if someone wants to do so before then, then go ahead.
5b974a8fc04a24ea410313b3016612eb
The ending bit is kinda sad...
But hey in a way it works out for him~
that last paragraph is making my dick feel things
Much confusion, Many creep,Very sexy
i can only imagine what haruna would be like with that voice