1bb4f789628b9f8eae1c78016fa37798
Date 01:56 User heckle Rating Questionable Score 0
now if this was a gif of the spirals swirling spoiler
That perfectly square body makes my dick rock hard.
F4228807a4eb3bb0b3a998e3d2682476
Our dear black mage Crimson is about to learn the hard way why only those blessed with the Echo are entrusted with fighting a Primal.

For those who don't know, in Final Fantasy XIV the famous summons of the Final Fantasy series are known as "Primals", god-like beings worshiped by various beings who are summoned into existence. The Primals grow stronger from active worship and have the ability to brainwash mortals into their loyal followers to the point of zealotry.

Pictured above is Sophia the Goddess, one of the Warring Triad. She was once worshiped by many different races as the one Goddess, who seeks balance and equilibrium in all things and ruled her people with gilded chains of harmony.

I had messaged Crimson to ask her permission, as well as what Job she wanted to be and which Primal would enthrall her.
HiddenAgenda said:

OMG I need to have miqu'te dark knight jaclyn now. :O.
I'd rather go with Ravana.
CorruptionPrincess said:
OMG I need to have miqu'te dark knight jaclyn now. :O.
I'm flattered this inspired you, though I should warn you that if I asked your character to be part of this series, she would end up a sub.
I keep thinking that Crimson is Samus Aran...
267278a578bd3f8a047ccd6ede0c7380
"A heartbeat without harmony
Is moonlight without dark
The heart seeketh equilibrium
With balance wil your worry part"

And here is the end result. "Balanced" by the Goddess and fully subservient to her, Crimson now takes her place as the Fourth Demiurge, the Faithful who guard their Goddess with their lives.

When I save up more money, and can better contact artists, I hope to make this into a series of the Hub's OCs being "tempered" by the Primals. Big thank you to fan favorite Sebastian for putting up with the excessive detail on Sophia.
Now i want my character tempered by Ravana.
Ba287d41c9e5d96d2d8de704c59e4a52
all those who dont use the mustache are hereby considered weak
skullman2033 said:
all those who dont use the mustache are hereby considered weak
skullman2033 said:
all those who dont use the mustache are hereby considered weak
Look, someone shaved it. I don't know if it was Mario in order to not ruin the sexiness of his victims, or if it was Bowser before he put it on his sexy prisoner, but the point is, someone did away with Mario's iconic 'stache, and that's why it's not here.

It's just not sexy on a lady, so someone got rid of it.
7215547c23944313af5d37b95465e84d
So this is a piece based, in part, on the first of Tabico's MC stories I ever read, Blue ( http://mcstories.com/BlueTabico/index.html ). As a story it does touch a little on the nightmare fuel, IMO, but Tabico's writing is solid, and a real turn on.
5591d5e668c2275cffc0fded49741bdf
I really love the drawing style used for the face. Nice work
Well howdy ho! Very nice to see the sexy goddess that is Cleo once again exploring her secret fetish for getting hypnoed by Kaa again. And such a gorgeous shot of that royal ass as well ;)
You know what will happen if these two see each other? HYPNOKOMBAT!
Fdadee847e2def4104d05d2fbe43f504
Imasuky said:
Hey Pink you like this?
Not even Pink could.
Pretty well tagged for a shitpost.
I'm fucked up and I like a lot of shit, but even this is a big no for me
You know... This time, I am actually agree with the flag reason. Holy hell dude. No. NO.
6c32751953473305bacfb4b40039b1ba
Lheticus said:
Is this the end of it? I think it COULD be but there's no "the end" or anything...
only time will tell.
I'm dieing to see the next page... I can't be the only one right?
I think sleepymaid's probably not going to continue this because of all the negative feedback. She's always had kind of low self-esteem and been sensitive to criticism. That said, I hope she does.
I hope sleepymaid continues too.
Honestly, me too. I want Sleepymaid to continue as well, and I hope she's reading this.

Earlier, I too, commented about how the twist of this really didn't work for me, but that's just my personal subjective opinion, and I really do NOT want that to ruin ANYTHING for anyone else, and especially don't want it to come across like i'm telling any artist what they are and aren't allowed to do, especially if it's what they want to do and what they enjoy.

Regardless of my feelings on the twist, that shouldn't effect the work, shouldn't effect anyone else's enjoyment, and anyone else's art. Screw what I thought, I want Sleepmaid to do what SHE wants and continue it, regardless.

It's her work, and her picture, and no matter what, she should do whatever she wants with her own pictures. More people than just the people that didn't like it, DID like it, apparently, so in my opinion, that's what matters when you're an artist. Doing what YOU like.

People are free to criticize a work, or dislike it, but please don't let that stop you from doing what you believe in, anyway.
Well even the people that didn't like it were still of the opinion that they wanted to see where it was going. I mean the primary dislike from what I saw in the comments were people under the impression that the entire relationship was set up by the the mom and Miu. Which others pointed out doesn't appear to be the case.

If nothing else I think the main thing that needs clarification is why they had Lena join in the trance scenario. (The first panel makes me think that the the original library scene was in a trance.)
95f7e2451469cd64d591e8028973094c
"That's because wizards don't have any morals".
Harry Potter is a wizard... Dambldoor is a wizard...
HAGRID IS A WIZARD.
Oh shit.
Do these triggers only work with the ass, or can you make them work for any body part?
ghost13 said:
Depends on the trigger, but most work on a variety of positions. If it says so in the text, that's how it is.
Deleted-preview
Date Jun 27 User AngelGrace Rating Safe Score 0
Well that's a blast from the past.
This is some kinda satire
This was already deleted once for a reason.
Mindwipe said:
This was already deleted once for a reason.
Because it struck too close to home? ^_~