F576d39221a2c98c0dc4a87c86b459e7 
Blueberry-fication, Pear-ification, what's next?
Blastman said:
Blueberry-fication, Pear-ification, what's next?
Spacemarinefication
Blastman said:
Blueberry-fication, Pear-ification, what's next?
how about something fucking normal
cdyoung said:
how about something fucking normal
whoa there, no need to be hostile.
Blastman said:
Blueberry-fication, Pear-ification, what's next?
Pineapple
610c1198ccadc129f28bd25a5c383434 
i remember first finding this piece of the anime on youtube as a kid

*sigh*
Obscenario said:
One Piece has a bizarrely low amount of art in general. As far hypnotists go there's also Ms. Goldenweek and her hypnotic paint, the Blackbeard Pirates member Laffitte, and Brook's even gotten in there with his music. More recently, Sugar and Pudding can manipulate minds with their Devil Fruit powers.
There was also Porche, that one lady in the Foxy Pirates, who knocked out the Strawhat Team during the roller derby with her baton (Note: Roller Derby event exclusive to the anime). The official and literal translation of the name of the move being "Flower Hypnosis"
deathsman said:
finally a good Jango pic to use as Avatar. thanks man.
No problem mate.
OneTwoJango said:
I know this is not porn but I'm surprised no one know about Jango the hypnotist from One Piece (and the source of my username) he's pretty much a joke character in the series where he rarely able to hypnotize people properly. His pendulum also work as a weapon. After failed pirate career he ended up joining the Navy after he got infatuated with the hot admiral Hina.
Yay never realized your username. But ya always good to have Jango guess to him being early one piece and more of joke character never got to see more of him around. And there have been pseudo hypno powers but nothing super major. My fav thing is probably Vivi's perfume dance but even then. Anyway I just love One Piece <3
OneTwoJango said:
I know this is not porn but I'm surprised no one know about Jango the hypnotist from One Piece
I only just started watching one peice and I was surprised when I got to the part with the black cat pirates and realized there no art of this guy on the hub since one piece is a popular show and most other shows with hypnosis of any form end up on the hub pretty quickly.
soapyfoten said:
I only just started watching one peice and I was surprised when I got to the part with the black cat pirates and realized there no art of this guy on the hub since one piece is a popular show and most other shows with hypnosis of any form end up on the hub pretty quickly.
You just got started?

Well hope you didn't plan to do much else for the next 2 years
056ad0096baebb4bc7a51b15b9cdca11 
Date Nov 19 User seamless Rating Questionable Score 50
I want listening what she hear.
D.Va, honey, you're trying to finger yourself through denim.
spoiler
gasaisan said:
I want listening what she hear.
Same.
Mindwipe said:
D.Va, honey, you're trying to finger yourself through denim.
spoiler
Leads to bigger build up once those are off hehe

And ya these are so good but are taking forever to load for me too >.>
... I gotta learn how to SFM...
C5e475024ac083dd020e76737314d516 
Blessedbycows said:
Sonic forces you to have sex
I lol'd
So do you think we could deploy Sally Acorn to this area for uh, recon?
Bibla499 said:
So do you think we could deploy Sally Acorn to this area for uh, recon?
I don't see why not *giggles*

Make sure she brings her pink bikini hehe
8978d9f99f142200aeb4ed1173d101f4 
*tssk tssk* It may not be an appropriate outfit, Kitty, but that's no excuse for slut-shaming.
hypnotoad said:
*tssk tssk* It may not be an appropriate outfit, Kitty, but that's no excuse for slut-shaming.
it's perfectly appropriate. it's functionally sexy for a class on mind control
Technically, Emma Frost has some silly psychic ability that lets her turn her skin into diamonds, which also defys physics in that she can still move normally, is bulletproof, and tough in general.... when your clothes can't be as strong as you, it doesn't matter what you wear

I love this artist's cute style, but some of their other material is really dark, with lots of bdsm, rape, and snuff... the commissions tend to be fine, but the incongruity of the styles and themes is weird
Grim said:
Technically, Emma Frost has some silly psychic ability that lets her turn her skin into diamonds, which also defys physics in that she can still move normally, is bulletproof, and tough in general.... when your clothes can't be as strong as you, it doesn't matter what you wear

I love this artist's cute style, but some of their other material is really dark, with lots of bdsm, rape, and snuff... the commissions tend to be fine, but the incongruity of the styles and themes is weird
Really...that's pretty jarring.
I can see Kitty Pryde complaining about the dress code but Storm too? I still remember her early appearance in X-Men comics after Xavier recruited her, she actually doesn't give a damn about being nude or wearing skimpy outfit in public because she got used to lead tribes in Africa who wear almost nothing (She swam in the pool naked). Just google her first X-Men costume and it can rival Emma Frost's costume but in black.
Hot or Very Hot?

Um VERY HOT duh *giggles*
9dcea422c738e93910e668ba1597b42c 
It's a move the final boss can do. It takes control of a character and makes them use their most damaging attack.
Ruination777 said:
It's a move the final boss can do. It takes control of a character and makes them use their most damaging attack.
That's really hot >.> especially since my only context for this character is PChronos' and Sleepymaids Images @.@

Edit: Now I know the context to Trishbot's pics and its makes them so much hotter *drools*
0498800be2f7c60aa6b1c98d86c22342 
Mister Vi said:
ohh my gosh my heart jumped the second i saw it was you <3
and all the joy of submitting to Riza comes back, it's soo lovely.
Of course it did~ Lovely submission to me~ ;)
Rua said:
good manip as always
Thanks~ :)
I...breastnosis...@_@

I'm in heaven, and will obey.
axg1982 said:
I...breastnosis...@_@

I'm in heaven, and will obey.
Good to know~ And of course you will slave~ ;)
submit to riza...
belong to riza...
submit to riza...
belong to riza...
I must stroke for my mistress
I am her toy
please brainwash me more mistress
3e18c199dac2c932a08c41abdbab3627 
Why is this one so much smaller than the others?
I honestly have no clue. It's the only size I got from Seb for this version of the pic.
36cdf4fcc60989fb18b191c319f5d61f 
"Sluttyfication" is hot~ :3
Mimikyu said:
"Sluttyfication" is hot~ :3
I know right? So much easier when you don't have to worry about anything but looking sexy.
she's perfect.
the sluttyfication is perfect.
Vahn's art is perfect, like always.
there's nothing about this I don't love.
I don't want to come over as an asshole or anything but isn't this supposed to have the loli tag since mikan is underage?
Mister Vi said:
the sluttyfication is perfect.
IKR? :3

Somekindofanimal said:
I don't want to come over as an asshole or anything but isn't this supposed to have the loli tag since mikan is underage?
everyone is free to add missing tags ^^
Mimikyu said:
"Sluttyfication" is hot~ :3
Very much so @.@
Fb2d40fe6d81dbceeb11a757e1ae0877 
See, I only just now realized that 'pseudonym' was the artist. When I saw the character "suzie (pseodonym)", I was like "Well, what's her real name?"
Kansattica said:
See, I only just now realized that 'pseudonym' was the artist. When I saw the character "suzie (pseodonym)", I was like "Well, what's her real name?"
You genuinely got me into a laughing fit, thanks for that~
Kagalei said:
Uh oh, someone's suit isn't working right.
There is actually no mind control at all in this picture. Only an attractive girl with a severe submissive robot fetish
MrHypno said:
There is actually no mind control at all in this picture. Only an attractive girl with a severe submissive robot fetish
Ever since I found this website I have learned of so many fetishes. That is now a new one for me to add to the list