Af4d6a36a0f86dfc1ab5d91b39d6250f
This would make so much sense if this was how Jynx's reproduced.
Kobi bimbo + curvy Misty = <3
We all know who's in charge of Jynx though.

Jynx: Jynx Jynx!

Mr. Popo: BITCH SHUT UP!
pokemongirl said:
Bimbo Misty! Yes! Yes! Yes!
Waiting for a Bimbo Dawn version ; )
Now i have a good reason to catch a jynx
Awesome! :D
Can somebody plz make a version where Misty has matching lips as the Jynx????
B18181d4f9d719eca6071a4ae4664820
Dork uravity has become dark uravity ;3
This is a very nice look for Uraraka <3
Spikes and Open Shirt...very nice~
Ah, sexy corruption is good~. I love this artist.
There's something about those cute little good girls in anime that makes it a lot more arousing to see them corrupted.
E29d3e16f44a18f3adc8dec01e22b375
I remember the context being it was a Boom Boo possessed Amy.
I know those teeth and eyes.
She"s definitely possessed.
Oh wow sexiest Boom Boo Amy I have seen *drools*
pokemongirl said:
Oh wow sexiest Boom Boo Amy I have seen *drools*
I agree with you there, sister! OwO
Ok, Kandlin. You managed to make Boo Amy look sexy...but I still hate that fucking ghost.
30b2a75ef6b319a5032afa43d1445a8d
I really like that outfit it looks like her pajamas.
Great ship, Great expression, Great outfit!
someone should write an SCP about the shantae/tuki commissions
73a16150ac3d19a4838e21968952055e
woah holy damn, someone translated this O_O

Thats really cool @______@
Christina said:
Spanish is my native language and I feel like this is totally out of place, and just 2 of the tags are right.
soy español, no latinoamericano. si eres de allí entiendo que algo te chirrie, si no, no se de que te quejas.

por cierto en este contexto master se traduce como amo, no como maestro ni como profesor. es un false friend.

y holy shit... nadie dice en español sagrada mierda. lo que mas se acerca es hostia puta.
toral said:

Oh "santa mierda"
DouDile said:
Oh "santa mierda"
nadie lo dice. por lo menos en españa. solo existe como mala traduccion de holy shit.

supongo que sabrás la connotación religiosa de la palabra "hostia", ¿no? de ahí lo de "holy" para adaptarlo.
Zko said:
woah holy damn, someone translated this O_O

Thats really cool @______@
You didn't traduce it? :o ?(, well for a reason you comment it :/, although I don't spect it
ah yes I am also bilingual
me gusta baguette
Cef3e6a4318057ac2a569507b74cb728
Date Apr 21 User toral Rating Explicit Score 12 Hidden 1
The image on the right side has horrible resizing artifacts, and the layout in general is a mess; there's too much whitespace above/below the images, and the formatting of the text (especially the use of "-" before every line) is weird and hard to look at.
bugmenot said:
Lol read a novel.
toral said:
Lol read a novel.
...I think you meant to reply back to GenericName.
Cause bugmenot's giving ya feedback on the overall image quality and layout...
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
...I think you meant to reply back to GenericName.
Cause bugmenot's giving ya feedback on the overall image quality and layout...
Heh, novels r 4 smrt ppl
GenericName said:
Heh, novels r 4 smrt ppl
Read a Novella then. It's like a novel, but shorter.
5d01b552e20aadc46dac2eab6f2a0ff1
So not only do we get some tasty bimbo flavored Neo, but we get a RWBY Chibi reference too? I like~
that half and half lipstick is amazing
Those buttons look to be Mary Popping
105e486e6b9ab675ed05d99accb3793a
and the grand finale. Finally, justice has been served.
DarkMask said:
Ga-bigness.
FUCK YEAH BROTHER!!!!!
That is my new favorite sound effect.
someguy231 said:
FUCK YEAH BROTHER!!!!!
So, are you using my characters? Blue Nova and Xikka?
EXKai217 said:
So, are you using my characters? Blue Nova and Xikka?
*Thinking emoji*
632ba009ce59aed3efc68a5058eb50fc
PAGE 3!!!! AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!!!

spoiler
someguy231 said:
PAGE 3!!!! AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!!!

spoiler
BRUH
someguy231 said:
PAGE 3!!!! AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!!!

spoiler
"I'm sorry this one took longer than the others. This is what I call breast expansion 3."
sonic123fan said:
>:3
D1c20660f2e6a4a8b553a80c33ee881d
(つ ♥灬 ͜ʖ 灬♥)つ
moo!
Argonis said:
(つ ♥灬 ͜ʖ 灬♥)つ
moo!
We’re watching you fap man