Fa8ddce0e7679a127173f5f5a4be1675
Hi there @.@ Nuua what big boobs you have *giggles*
pokemongirl said:
Hi there @.@ Nuua what big boobs you have *giggles*
all the better to give hugs with...seriously she cant comprehend the idea of personal space, she has too much love to give.
you cannot begin to comprehend how willing i am to fucking shill these two.

I will force these two down you peoples throats until you love them atleast as much as karen or pink
skullman2033 said:
thanks, it's basically a shield against mind control, because there has to be someone that's immune
What about Todd???
Gojulas said:
Better nerf skullman
other than it's effect it's basically a Styrofoam bike helmet. so if you hit him it'll hurt. and nuua can get through it just fine,

The_Great_Question said:
What about Todd???
todd is just immune, skullman needs the helmet.
Cefb0e997cbfdc455ccc3820efd88cbb
06102bca0bd0237a466f03623ff34ba6
I want to fave this about 9001 times over. I like adorableness, and this entire comic overflows with it.
They're so adorably clumsy; just bone already..
Cuteness overload

"I just write scripts for a text to speech program then mix them with a binaural induction track"

I want that program now D:

BTW

>Binaural
You always learn something new.
Goddammit I want this kind of relationship with a girl.
temena said:
(hamsters and rangers everywhere) Rejoice!
Lets give it a good shake, and see what falls out!
B071d0ffee9784655af41800b4998022
Sophia said:
Deal.
Deal.
Pinkanator said:
I would just like to apologize for the behaviour of my wuvvys, and I will be letting them fuck me hard, as to release this pent up chaos.
And what was that suppose to mean "pent up chaos?"
BomberTim said:
And what was that suppose to mean "pent up chaos?"
I dunno, but if I get lewd time out of it, it's fine by me.
Pinkanator said:
i dont think you needed to make a deal for lewd time
Pinkanator said:
I dunno, but if I get lewd time out of it, it's fine by me.
What are you trying to say?
BomberTim said:
What are you trying to say?
My loved ones derailed this comment section, and I'm flirting with them.
5b97115f4b1ec80228b7a9f9a8d9b63b
Date 01:05 User TheGreenSun Rating Safe Score 0
Sooo...Here's why I posted today:
1. I didn't feel like cleaning up
2. I found the lack of pirates here disturbing, and
3. I WANTED TO MAKE SOMETHING FEATURING MY FAVORITE PIRATE GAME!
The text isn't terrible.. but oh dear the art.
Oh dear... Please, please help my aspect ratios!
B2c68ea589a58cc5ef94441a6db68eaf
Wait a moment - either I'm amazed not all of jimryu's stuff has been put up on here, or he's still making art.

I'm amazed either way to be honest.
Systemfailure99 said:

I'm amazed either way to be honest.
I go with the former since I found this image at deviantart with an upload date at 2016.
So, who knows how many art he still has out there.
Icontrol said:
So, who knows how many art he still has out there.
The Jimryu Archives (tm)
Definitely not the face I pictured in my head Aqua pulling in a situation like that. Needs more bawling and thrashing, and stupid faces.
Jimryu is definitely still making art. It's just all commissions that people rarely seem to share. If you follow his DA, you'll see the occasional journal go up advertising a commission slot or three. They fill up in minutes and he deletes the journal entry.
F66526720cb2bc68085b0c5bafc8cabf
Oh a nice little twist at the end. Loved the comic though.
Blitz_Habanera said:
Oh a nice little twist at the end. Loved the comic though.
Is it a twist, I wonder? When I saw this, I thought it was a memory instead of just a dream. Or she's dreaming about it because it did happen and planted the thoughts in her head. Who knows.
She embodies us, the viewers!

(...masturbating)
HypnoHarley said:
She embodies us, the viewers!

(...masturbating)
Yep *giggles and moans*
Blitz_Habanera said:
Oh a nice little twist at the end. Loved the comic though.
Abd646fd284ddacda7a400605f1ec0ba
Date 04:13 User VLK1993 Rating Questionable Score 5
For Lisa.
First furry pic i ever made, painting fur is hard qwq.
Lisa: you still did a good job I'm glad to finally have a picture of myself
965d87aee097dd34c9729a18d215d6af
Thanks whisper for helping me at writting the story =3

983d2b29d7470dc55a82784c71d0e01c
Found this on another site, again. If it's missing a tag feel free to add.
Blastman said:
WHERE ARE HIS ARMS
...Now that you point that out I can't unsee the lack of one. I imagined before the arms were just behind his back.

Edit: Oh no no, pay more attention to the left side and one can clearly see that it is an arm, not an armless person.