205b16ceba5f341211d1d058eb831a28
cdyoung said:
too bad we got this crap job.
It looks fine don't be so rude.
cdyoung said:
too bad we got this crap job.
This attitude right here is why I'll never post my stuff here.
cdyoung said:
too bad we got this crap job.
Don't be rude please.
cdyoung said:
too bad we got this crap job.
Imasuky said:
It looks fine don't be so rude.
Fritz00 said:
This attitude right here is why I'll never post my stuff here.
Argonis said:
Don't be rude please.
In all seriousness, we're not asking you to play nice. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Period.
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
This is why I love this community :)
I never understood the need to hate on boobs.
cdyoung said:
too bad we got this crap job.
Welcome to the struggle.
>get art of your favorite franchise/character/etc.
>it's low quality or just a simple edit
E4397138660b49325701667db9815bdd
Rotem_Dishon said:
None, really. They just sort of notice she's kinda hyper-suggestible and apparently decide to have fun with that.
Trippy: trippy thought she was hypnotizing the other two XD
Jesus, I don't know how it happened, but watching the Youtube link to this episode itself, was great on the whole. I like this scene but I really liked the whole thing.

I don't seem to have much context for this cute series or what it is, but it just seems like these girls being random, weird and dumb on purpose, and It's um... kind of a little turn-on in a way I can't describe.

They act so weird and unnatural during the entire thing like they have some kind of broken logic, or something came loose in their brains, and I dunno... it's just triggering something in me halfway between a D'AWWW and a boner. >_>. I don't know how else to describe it. But like, is it weird that i'm already sorta fetishising this a little?

I mean, they are just adorably random and weird and dumb and come off as just kinda nonsensical and brainless in an especially cute way. I can't tell what they're thinking, what they're trying to do or even what they're talking about half the time, and I am weirdly liking this.

Maybe it's just that I'm missing context here, but do they always act like this? Brainless and broken, and stream-of-conciousness? Because it's both so adorable and hot I don't know whether to get turned on or squee from the cuteness.

I just really like the way they seem to be acting weird, like brainless, mindless buffoons and keep pausing to stare off into he distance or get empty looks. Should this be getting me hot, just because they're acting silly, stupid and dumb, because that's what's happening and I can't quite understand why it's effecting me like this. ^_^;;
KarmaX said:

Yeah they pretty much act like idiots most of the time except for Yui who is the down to earth one acts as a comedic foil to the other 2.
Sleepyhead97 said:
This is the most precious and vulnerably adorable interpretation of "stupid" i've ever seen. They're incredibly cute. If I was Yui, I think i'd really wanna test how suggestible and brainless these two can be. heh. Maybe they could act like silly little idiots in their underwear if it was possible to innocently convince them it can be really cute and funny and liberating to just cut loose and do that. :)
KarmaX said:
To be honest I think Yukari and Yuzuko would be more than willing to do that stuff without being suggested but Yui is the one who holds them back from doing it. In the show they always try to do lewd things with her but Yui ends up getting annoyed and bonking them on the head.
Sleepyhead97 said:
I am falling in love with this series the more I hear. (I also started watching other episodes on YT)

So, if there was just a cute girl that actually encouraged and enabled their lewdness, they'd just do whatever their simple little Yuri hearts desired at any time? AHHHH PRECIOUS. XD

I mean, I like Yui and all, she's also cute and I get it for comedy,and it's thje point of the show, but now I can't help but think of an alternative imaginary timeline in which she just went along with it, and all the fun that would go along with it. Hehe.
2659b65f234779f69d6c5fac66358fa0
Date 16:05 User saibot Rating Explicit Score 14
Really didn't need that text there.
Darknessneon said:
Really didn't need that text there.
Agreed. It's quite distracting.
too busy submitting to my dark lady to care about the text @.@
F0679c17fad320d788b8994926f0f7b7
First manip I ever made, but had to repost because of a few errors. Any more advice?
Does she have the Rinnegan XD? Anyway lovely, my favorite version of Lois
Dragon-Cana-Love said:
Does she have the Rinnegan XD? Anyway lovely, my favorite version of Lois
it's kinda like the rinnegan. It was my first manip, and it was done on a tablet, so I just did it for fun.
B4e294d17c586690e8ddbfe8f5d8e077
Another quick commission from Miss Bokasa u3u
Hope you enjoy~
470f0f13eb281fa9cd7a35b40c9fa501
Explode this everybody. X^)
Funny story is that Nogami (Splatoon 2's director at Nintendo) won't commit to Marina being an Octoling. His answer was kind of coy, though, something like "the Inklings just think she has unique hair. They don't really care about someone's origin as long as the music's good."
Are we still supposed to spoiler tag this?

At this point I've seen the hypno content in-game, I don't personally care that much about seeing it, but some people might.
E4c3cb6d855cd2f7a1f79287314f27da
Imasuky said:
She's so soft looking!
came out of lurking just to agree
My god. I just wanna ruffle her hair.
KarmaX said:
My god. I just wanna ruffle her hair.
I KNOW SHE IS SOOO FLOOF!
A91ef9b3cfa606e0a765557c416d986c
disgustinggirl said:
Unaware is always sexy.
Very much so *giggles* that sentence with skirt up is bliss <3
we in there boys, it's Kosaki hour
smeef said:
we in there boys, it's Kosaki hour
Real Kosaki hours who up?
Hehe. Of COURSE you're not hypnotized, sweetie. ^_^ You're just very tired. ;)

Why don't you strip down to your underwear and take a nice nap with your eyes open and take a little wandering walk with me.

I'll hold your hand and take care of you. ^ ^ You can put your arm on me and lean on me if you need to.
Ab1ef7a582edba76d5cf51957e5026d2
Why do I find this... Mildly sexy... What the heck is she even doing?
9105eeeeeafa2f1294e735d8be3b87f9
I think that one episode of Rescue Rangers where Gadget got hypnotized was my first exposure to hypnosis.
MasterKyu2 said:
I think there were two episodes where Gadget gets hypnotized. A shame they didn't have any in the Cola Cult episode. That would have been a perfect opportunity for one.
daveyboysmith9 said:
Hi everyone! Here is a sexy new pic by Tenzen. Here we have Gadget and Smurfette in sexy bikinis having been hypnotized to model them. I hope you all like it. I love how their eyes and hair came out. ^^ Enjoy! ^^
Very cute and sexy!
Well, nowadays you would HAVE to be hypnotized to like America.
CuteSissyBoy said:
Well, nowadays you would HAVE to be hypnotized to like America.
...wut?