F30292f8cfd9476bef184eea4ac3d195
> sad.jpeg
oo_sebastian_oo said:
> look at all the comments
> no Rydia,Terra /Tina, Quistis, Edea or Garnet love
> sad.jpeg
Just Rydia and Terra for me. =p
I already got a Garnet pic not so long ago.

Maybe I should just make a kickstarter so people fund me for a sequel and ask for the characters they want. x)
Roxa said:
Just Rydia and Terra for me. =p
I already got a Garnet pic not so long ago.

If we do males they should be hornets
I honestly am surprised at the lack of Terra/Final Fantasy VI content on here.I mean Mind Control was a driving plot point behind Terra's character development.
oo_sebastian_oo said:
> look at all the comments
> no Rydia,Terra /Tina, Quistis, Edea or Garnet love
> sad.jpeg
Shiiit that'd actually bee good candidates (though for me I'd replace Edea with maybe either Yuna or Millfiina and would prefer short-hair Garnet aka Dagger)

cdyoung said:
Yeah you'd think there'd be WAY more of her all over the hub.

....Now I want to see Erika and Naomi as bee drones :P
I'm actually hoping for Barb-bee to be the next victim or the real queen
E30d7c8f855d5e2eb080f7d984faecbd
added as much as I could imagine. Not sure what else needs to be put in...
Is there a higher res version of this?
Something about cute lolis makes me tingle. A futanari - female relationship always gets my approval. Like this one. This one needs to be bigger and higher res
Stupid cute lolis with "Little guys", that's cool :^) soooooo NICE.
5ea8b2ea4151b4accac404c7a52979b8
StepfordCrimson said:
Ooooooh :D

*bakes cookies and serves with her*
Yummy <3
A stepfordized Lightning would make a better character than the Lightning in the games.
OCTOED said:
Everything is better in stepford it's the best town on gods green earth
OCTOED said:
Technically speaking, Lightning in XIII-3 was brainwashed.
Uh...Lady Sparks stepford...GREAT. :^)
79dfca3dffca97e8e96858eaa453c38e
It seems that he or she did something that can "satisfy" the colors.
Magical girls

Hnnng

This along with Princessifications are something I wish there was more of.
ITS COLORED @.@ *drools*
DouDile said:
It seems that he or she did something that can "satisfy" the colors.
you can thank me for that :P
Hope we get the rest of the team
MegaGundamMan said:
you can thank me for that :P
Thank you. :^)
1139d327197599a0b8aa5f9fbdce6cf3
the person who made this is emonon333 she has a DA page as well so I'm surprised there's no link to said page to be found
It occurs to me now...to wonder how in the fuck hard she must have thrown that thing to travel to earth so frikken fast!
ah, scorpina. A shame there wasn't more footage of her from the sentai for the PR staff to use. she just... disappeared from the show.
Cowsinner said:
You get more oomph on the moon cuz of the gravity
Who's ever heard of a pudgy ninja?
A926140c027a71678517153218555530
Argonis said:
We need more pink haired link.
A massive portion of the artist's work is actually comprised of pink haired Link.
Grima180 said:
"I kept seeing the phrase, fuck a duck."
Also I guess you could call this POEssession.
Bu dum shhh
why do people keep making femlinks? There is a canon one now Linkle.
I'm less surprised that Link is a girl than she is LttP Link instead of WW Link
5341685907ee542bed92a5449af81812
did she play a shantae game?
Rumpo said:
did she play a shantae game?
I think I'd have remembered if Shantae games caused this...o///o
Perhaps the name of the game is 'Your Fate?'
Mr.H said:
I think I'd have remembered if Shantae games caused this...o///o
Or WOULD YOU
I mean, do you remember the Hypno Baron doing any hypnosis?
UberNimrod said:
Perhaps the name of the game is 'Your Fate?'
But--
IF YE HAD THE CHANCE TO CHANGE YER FAAATE

...WOULDJEH???
6ba8d3f0eaebc7913db53829e0fe4ece
Dragon-Cana-Love said:
I haven't
Lol did I ever say it should? Hence why I asked for tags where I can blacklist this shitty stuff. I don't dislike A18 hypnosis, but ones where it is implied or there is a story where there is netorare or some creep taking her away from her family. Need a tag where I can blacklist it, because to me that's one of the lowest things a person can do as a human.
can't argue with you there. I like the artwork of takeda hiromitsu, but Yuita's ntr content takes some of the enjoyment away. not to mention how often when battling for the girls, the fat/old/smelly guys win while the hero loses
Every time I try to access your tumblr it says I don't have permission to do so. Have you changed the security settings?
Bluebottle27 said:
He left. Some apparently decided to harass him on here, deviantart, and tumbler, and even threatened to kill him over this. So he left.

I hope the asshole responsible is proud of his/herself. You bullied and harassed a guy over what amounts to fanfiction...
Dragon-Cana-Love said:
I haven't
Except none of that happened in the stories that had been released so far nor the pictures. So you're complaint in this instance doesn't make sense.
nalak said:
No point replying, Dragon-Cana-Love got permabanned. Look at the forum Harassment PSA.
ghost13 said:
Ah, good times.
So do we know if there are more pictures in this series and the little story to come? I recall the last story implied at least one more, but well...
6165d0d80c22d30a125ef7fa594c683a
Seems consensual enough to me. ;P

I just can't imagine the dom getting turned off by a willing subject, though ;P
And that kids, is how I met your mother
So she's an Elf version of Lalatina then...
Hey, If she likes it, keep her. Start a harem
Maybe she's planning to turn the tables
Grima180 said:
Nice job on this. Good pacing, and solid writing.
Thanks! It was a bit too long for my taste but got too tired trying to shorten it ><

ghost13 said:
Also, should this go in the consensual/romantic pool? I know this probably doesn't count as either, but she is clearly loving every minute of being enslaved.
You can add it in yourself if you want =O

Umbra said:
I like the continued carrying of the elves being lewd pervs lore.
Masta said:
So she's an Elf version of Lalatina then...
The story is basically a combination of these two things:
Competent lewd elf doujin - https://exhentai.org/g/993594/d7e3f90676/
Comedy-esque mc story - http://www.mcstories.com/Zap/index.html
D4e7a0f1608b0fc2b9c4ec0c332e405d
pokemongirl said:
Bunny Panties @.@
0o0 perfection
Ok, what the heck. Literally 15 hours before this we had post 54352, and at the end of that pool Sombra had Tracer go get D.Va, and now we have this. Is this a secret collab, or just an amazing coincidence? I'm hoping for a collab, but that's just me.
supersmasher2020 said:
Just a coincidence, sorry. Though, I have always wanted to collaborate with other hub manippers.
PrincessLucina said:
Oh well. If neither of you continue with this, I'll just keep it as headcannon.
PrincessLucina said:
Same I've found some good pictures but I don't have any manip skills