Deleted-preview
This is one of those very few moments where I'm happy the villain didn't win.
Sirloin said:
Testify!

One of my favorite issues and all but yeah, does this really belong up here? Mind control aplenty, sure, but not exactly what we come here for.
I kind of agree - martian manhunter is awesome, its a fine comic, it does feature mind control, and safe for work is fine.... but this feels about as sexual as a roll of paper towels. We've shown some old comics before, but usually I feel there's something about that golden age style, especially wonder woman, where it's at least subliminally sexual. I'm not saying every pic has to end with "fuck me slave", but I feel at least a nod to sexual tension should be required
Sirloin said:

It does belong since it's mind control, and it's a good story, glad I could read it but... do we really need to upload every single comic where the villain mind controls someone? Couldn't we use a section of the forum or something similar instead?
Grim said:
Some of the sexiest pics on this site aren't even remotely sexual. Let me just say I would be... disappointed, if every pic had to have innuendo shoehorned in as a minimum to make it on to the site :P .
The worry, personally, isn't so much 'this isn't sexy' as 'taken down for sharing official stuff'. Which would be a damm shame.
Just to clarify...where was this comic found? Because from what I've found, this is a comic book that's still for sale. Unless the digital version is officially free?

All I've been able to find so far is a 99 cent digital edition from Comixology. If someone has a link to where this comic was made available for free by the creators or the publisher, then I can undelete it, but for now I'm gonna play it safe and remove it.
Deleted-preview
I'm not really seeing it on this one, unfortunately :/ It just looks like ahegao and goo-sex, though the slime is pretty hot lol
92931963ef5745e562edd3560a68487a
wow. underrated characters. also, Kayvaan, she was just in that one episode that told seperate stories about the characters in ba sing se
Ohhh. Animation. Nice. What did you use?
Hypno Hammer said:
tales of ba sing se ;) also, she appeared for a few seconds in a episode of the third season, when the fire nation took ba sing se.

Jabberwocky said:
Who's the artist?
Unfortunately I'm not sure. The suggested artist was "vhiel", but I couldn't find anything about him/her.

EdgeOfTheMoon said:
Ohhh. Animation. Nice. What did you use?
Gimp and a spinning spiral with multiple layers ;)
Kayvaan said:
Gimp and a spinning spiral with multiple layers ;)
Oh cool. And how did you get the "tilt"? A perspective transform on all layers or something? As for the black and white thing did you get a lot of color banding? That why a lot of animators do an APNG version as well. Also GIMP's dithering options can help a lot. That being said the black and white works really well here!
EdgeOfTheMoon said:
The tilt was indeed something I did with some perspective transform - gimp allows to manipulate a whole group of layers, so it fastened my work :P As for the black and white... Well, I'm not what you mean by that - since I use a french version of Gimp - but it was one of the two options to adapt the main image in gif format. I had another one that kept the colors, but there was too much loss - and once I tested the B&W, i found it quite artistic :)
79a4aaa197d644ddd3a92e1bf0dded04
Stem_Cell said:
It makes it even nicier to see that he/she is drawing MC (Saimin Yuugi)
I know! I knew of Sayori via these characters for ages before the two MC games he drew for. When I first heard that he was dabbling in MC art I nearly feinted from excitement.
Vanndril said:
Me too! It's such a pleasant surprise.
By the way, I still have hopes for his/her gender: http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/210045
The white-haired one is so cute.
Eerily similar to Chocola and Vanilla from NekoPara
pokefannafekop said:
Eerily similar to Chocola and Vanilla from NekoPara
...I'm guessing that's because they are Chocola and Vanilla. Sayori's the one who wrote Nekopara.
I wonder if we should tag this as NekoPara now, since these characters are no longer just Sayori's OCs.
738f15f125df68e5e5cd755c59e67873
Love this, and I want to be there :D
Deliciously naughty stuff. Do we have an official 4/20 pool to add this to? :3
liquidhobo said:
Deliciously naughty stuff. Do we have an official 4/20 pool to add this to? :3
oh my god :P
Deleted-preview
Date Apr 20, 2015 User Mesmer Rating Safe Score 0
And that's then the blue ring flew down...
15496929cd03d7a290984cb6c8cc4bfb
755b710f8b8ce1eaaae59cb7a9a99946
I always been fascinated with dolificacion and this type just hits home with me :D
I don't know if I should link this to the other Rubberite pics or wait until more pictures get made with the concept so either a rubberite tag gets made or a pool can be made.
locustshoes said:
I would suggest linking now and tagging it just so you can save some time later on then having to find all of them and link them
This may be important evidence for the hypothesis that humans and pokemon share DNA.
But hey, that's just a theory... A game theory!
lord_sergal said:
But hey, that's just a theory... A game theory!
Thanks for watching... the hypno watch
This research must continue... FOR SCIENCE!
89755f426b2853bcba0b4e0acf480a94
Odd... I was sure this would have been on the hub already...
Rotem_Dishon said:
Odd... I was sure this would have been on the hub already...
Yeah... We get that a lot.
Vanndril said:
Yeah... We get that a lot.
I'd imagine so.
so, should this be Marvel_Girl_(rachel_summers) ?
Deleted-preview
ah starro...good times, good times.