994bd2f35c4bd046d4d300f801357894
http://sisalian.tumblr.com/ Apparently, they're called Sisalians. There isn't much on them considering the person who thought of the idea is fairly busy IRL.

I got curious and went a-wandering on google.
Mindwipe said:
We don't tag original characters. Anyway, I have a question. Where did you get these? I mean, on tumblr and even the artist's Fur Affinity, the pics are only 1280 pixels wide. So where did these larger versions come from?
slmrip said:
I'd hazard a guess that these were uploaded by the artist themself
You would be correct Slmrip
Well, let me just say that I think it's awesome that you shared the large versions with us and that you're posting your own art here. Also that your OCs were the first furry-ish characters that I was actually aroused by.
Mindwipe said:
Lol to be honest, I'd like to believe I'm not a furry. But I do love dem blue skin alien ladies. But I am flattered.
SeaithDaizon said:
That's why I said "furry-ish". I mean, they look mostly human but also kinda reptilian. So, yeah, I never thought I'd be attracted to such things, but here I am. :)
Mindwipe said:
It's coo, I'm not offended.
Ce627cdf1bc16015427a361b6d06c267
Whohoah, duuude, I'm like, so high right now man. Awesuhhhhhhhm.
Deleted-preview
Bokasa said:
Dude - make more :3
All that blood in her head and the way she's moving is gonna make her pass out this is a dangerous activity flagged for being potentially harmful to the children pls add do not try at home tag
Got replaced by bigger versions right?
Got replaced by versions with corrected colors.
I apologize, but if you check the front page, you will see the updated versions. Please let me know if you like them better now. : )
A515dc02cebd2f0d172f96f89327d196
Date Nov 15, 2013 User Zhingouz Rating Questionable Score 15
If a series has a transformed transgender sub, should I tag them all femsub and malesub?

In this particular case the real MC doesn't happen until after full transformation. So is it just femsub? But they started as a male...
C7f1e8672f5a9b46f20daab84b227584
Sleepymaid doodled and posted this in the IRC a few days ago. :)
This is pretty awesome. I would not mind if he made more of this sort of thing. :3
Nice, def need more of this...

Added masturbation tag
Sleepymaid - awesome as always :D
829144dd59ea0b962ed93a5d52fb7cb1
And once more I bring Shining Armor getting tranced by King Sombra, have fun. :D
242228f14506373e5d672fa999ab8988
I dunno what kind of green stuff could come out of boobs, but I'm not sure I wanna find out.
E2599d0c74368683571f23270cc59775
Took me a while, but i finally finished it. sort off.
T...tags? What...wat r u doin

Genders which may ruin it for you: spoiler
?
?
This is just two cats o_O
TakyonH said:
Genders which may ruin it for you: spoiler
of course it's a spoiler look at that pose, at that strut, those are the signs of spoiler who gets what they want.
Bokasa said:
?
?
This is just two cats o_O
welcome to furry's how may I help you today.
ffvi1994 said:
welcome to furry's how may I help you today.
I just make a awesome joke. Dont care about it.
Bokasa said:
This is just two cats o_O
lmao 2cat!!1 spoiler

ffvi1994 said:
Obviously! I've never seen "trap" Pokemon/animals before though aside from that one ask-male-sylveon blog a while back.
ffvi1994 said:
I love this comment so much it's inappropriate

TakyonH said:
lmao 2cat!!1 spoiler
spoiler
E933519c7d079066d9bc66f197bcda50
People were begging for more of her and yet this went 15 hours on dA without getting here. :P
bunny suit vanille,Yes. kinda wanted to see nudity involved but still good
And that's another of my requests was just about to upload this XD
saintzero said:
And that's another of my requests was just about to upload this XD
now we just wait for Ridley to fix his Vanille model.
She looks more horrified than mindless, i find that amusing