B70b4a3a6e9013d55860d9ad61499963
Date Nov 19, 2016 User sunt Rating Safe Score 61
That's.........that's scarily realistic.
*scribbles notes furiously*
dreameater said:
What media are they from?
Beats me. A friend gave me the picture and suggested I manip it.
E9fa4e8211c8b01626011ab3a8118636
well... this is... quite the "hole-y" shot we got there

pokemongirl, I bet you would like to be in her place now don't you?
Link said:
well... this is... quite the "hole-y" shot we got there

pokemongirl, I bet you would like to be in her place now don't you?
Always XD
pokemongirl said:
Always XD
I can see to it 3:)
Nice! Is anyone able to make gifs of the others scenes?
does anyone know how to edit the file to gifs?
9517aa63bdafb9173e122daddd873a78
Hypnotized, bound, and covered in cum. Very lovely combination...
70aa09fb248856ce5376c2780405aa93
Pinkanator said:
and then pink died
Rip. He will be missed.
Thanks guise !
Muh cute gardevoir names Nicolle™ tho
Gojulas said:
Well, muh 'voir has a cute bow now. Original character donnut steel!!1
By the gods, so awesome, so well drawn, so cute, so hawt, so adorbs, so funny o(≧∇≦o)!
MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR Pleaaaaassseeee (*≧▽≦)/! More Gardevoir for the Gardehub ;3!
1e7872c679c13b5c192c1212cabc1438
For some reason I heard Schaal with the voice of Seinfeld in the first panel.
She'll learn to love them alright >:3
55b188697ee04a6b68515ba03cda983c
0e2a76d5aeccf1c25624fb55055dc96d
Fave fave fave FAVE....
and saved the video too :P
It looks better here than in the video itself.
Yep this is just lovely *drools*
I'm not sure why the loli tag would apply to this pic, since we literally only see her face.
Mindwipe said:
I think the current practice is to put the tag on any picture that features an under-aged girl, regardless of how she is featured.
rocketracer294 said:
Right, but you can't see her body to know she is underage. "Tag what you see, not what you know."
5d83a186ec8e1e096ac70f9ef3bd086a
Am I the only person who sees what wierdly appears to be a clit on the BACK of the vagina?
Sorry Myuk-Sama...
I found someone who does Kaa'lin better :'(
You know, I'm surprised no one has done/commissioned "mean/angry" Kaa'lin.
axg1982 said:
You know, I'm surprised no one has done/commissioned "mean/angry" Kaa'lin.
I KNOW RIGHT
Now I think we need to look at pictures on the website and start putting hypnotizeing viewer tags in them
axg1982 said:
You know, I'm surprised no one has done/commissioned "mean/angry" Kaa'lin.
Pinkanator said:
I KNOW RIGHT
Don't worry you two, its coming, just have to find the opportune moment
66d062888a00355b795406c4a4760b1d
Mezzberry said:

Like I said, one of these days I'm going to get off my ass and do some streams or something to pass along my techniques, if that's something that interests you. If you're game for sharing I'd love to see your technique for your lovely light sourcing :D
Heck yea I would be interested! And sure, absolutely! What I do isn't really anything special, but I'd be willing to share it! :D
Mezzberry said:

Thank you baby *hugs and kisses* Spoiler warning, but spoiler
Yay *giggles, drools, and kisses*
Could you draw Bloom from winx club as a robot?
Robodude102 said:
Could you draw Bloom from winx club as a robot?
If ya got the money to order a commission of that, I'm sure he'd be glad to take ya on.
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
How do I do that?
Robodude102 said:
How do I do that?
Private message the artist (Mezzberry) either here or through Deviantart, as to ask for pricing. For the kinda work he puts out though, don't expect it to be cheap.
9cd238be60612c8e5b4d8f6cab85142f
The eyeball nipples are judging you for your sins