Deleted-preview
More Love Live is always appreciated, even if it is urination based.
I'm going to have to put this up for judgment of quality, mainly due to the terribly pixelated prop. It's a great image for a pendulum-prop manipulation, but the prop itself is just way too compressed.

I'm just gonna throw up everything I see with this prop, actually. For the same reason.

cyl4s, you REALLY should check out my Prop Pack project. There are some sweet pendulum props in it that you could use for this kind of thing.
02c8aa73d0851a409fc9933b95bfcf88
For the record, this isn't quite a duplicate of its parent post. The coloring is mildly different and the body of the woman to the right has been slightly shrunk. It's an alternative image.
2e446d50d4e27ab0791ce480b09cbd68
10 seconds later:

"BLERGH! You taste like a PLANT!"
"Well, what do you expect?"
A282843c13e8ef324f024c8439c93f69
08951f8fdc9d7e74d04eb7a11b67b87b
It's a New day, a New manip! So today we have yet another Korra manip, and I dont know if its just the bad feeling I got from yesterdays manip(thank you to all for the great feedback) but I am pleased With todays work! So ye! Apologizing for the black "splat" in the bottom right corner, its from the original images and it's passing over too many diffrent Things for me to even attempt to remove it and rebuild what is underneath since I can't Draw for shiiiiiit!

But as allways please leave a comment telling me if you are tired of good old Korra now or if I should just keep in moving With the korra Train for the remainder of the korra images in my manip hit list.
Maybe try cropping it out?
"Korra is forced to bend her sexual orientation"
Oh god, you should have kept that in just cuz I'm dying of laughter from it.
volco said:
Maybe try cropping it out?
Cropping it out would have cut of too much from the image and I didn't want too losse those parts

Zko said:
I'm dying of laughter from it.
And thats why I removed it, I try to make my manips sexy or atleast sexy-ish and not funny
09a8b41980e033974322f86a059b9287
There are at least five things right with this picture.
AngelGrace said:
There are at least five things right with this picture.
Homura x Madoka, lesbians (I count it separate never know one could be gender flipped), those outfits, that expression, where Homura's right hand is going...
yep that's five :)
Six. The ribbons add to a sense of sexy binding.

So I counted six.
Well, he did say at least five.
Shouldn't this be tagged for spoilers?
SkrontheSecond said:
Shouldn't this be tagged for spoilers?
It probably should... done !
853b4d0e887a5187da412bb33a911802
Date Nov 18, 2014 User Changer Rating Questionable Score 5
Did this as another free request on DA. I don't usually do much cell shading, but it felt like it'd look more accurate for the character to be cell shaded. Hopefully I didn't do too horribly at it.
Deleted-preview
Date Nov 15, 2014 User stormie Rating Safe Score 0 Hidden 3
Shmecha said:
I'd complain that this was the most recent post and it was loli, but the sheer disregard for all that is Hypnohub made me chuckle a bit.
Man, you should have seen the tags before I changed them: like 10 synonyms for skinny, none of which were actual tags
Grim said:
closeups, faces, girls, kids, portraits, self? Those were interesting tags >_>
Grim said:
I did. They were poor, and to the degree that I had me a wee chuckle in my brain.
Anyone have a list of them? Sounds amusing.
qwerty said:
Anyone have a list of them? Sounds amusing.
+agile +classy +delicate +ectomorph +fast +flexible +formal +girls +kids +lightweight +nimble +portraits +self +skinny +slender +thin
30a25e2ac99e7d114199a944d7ffbc27