0b8bf4a6d9eff0e0e8a2dcd99a926152
I suspect this is Deathwish's handiwork but since the image doesn't have his usual watermark I'm not confident to tag it as such.
F35f87c379aa3a5a34308725177fd6d2
I seem to recall there being a third page of this, but I can't find it now.
Bf1e9250e80e15758d06cdcf70c2160c
Thank you so much! :)

Lady Ru'etha
LadyR said:
Thank you so much! :)

Lady Ru'etha
:) :) :) So glad you saw this. I know the transparent text is just generic, but when I made the manip I really wanted to use your words :)
The Ghost of Steve Jobs at work
527c9d97685c7fbb7a8020bdc91f3e12
I like the facial reactions in the audience. XD
Reminds me of that Bible Black scene with the green-haired girl.
4f8c3183d72c45491d02138e9453e066
Ooo, chubish! Can we get the rest of his MC stuff over here? It's all malesub and it is all delicious!
Be3ac2ca04bf46eeab1fb0e8f372f972
I wonder why the manipper didn't manip out the LCD screens on the back while he was at it >_>
3ad8468ae8ff8cc158a80a5ae854ae13
B8a2bff21ae71e5d3715a257c0f0f472
I just thought, this is so well-done that deserves to be as a post. The how-to_guide is used in other boorus so that's what I picked.

She's sleeping like a baby now so instead of forcing her to post her stuff (she's so shy to do that), I'm doing it instead.

And look! There's hypno on the top right.
Really cool. It's awesome of you to make something like this, Kinkyloli.

This is the first how-to guide with hypnosis in it I've seen, by the way :P
I would absolutely have no problem with people making Hypno-tan femdom pictures, this pic better start some good stuff.
Cool pic otherwise :)
It.. was.. just... a silly... thing... Stem... ////9_9////

@petal, isn't much more interesting just because have fetish on it?

and thanks!
Thanks i was thinking of doing one with her but i couldn't figure out how to draw her. :D
44b124ea5d3f0e915cbb3f6d8f6c4398
Whenever I think about watching an english-language show (like Breaking Bad, recently), I wonder how my time would actually be better spent on a good English anime dub. The english female voices I've most liked are all dubs of japanese anime and games...

Also, that Steins;Gate looks like a very promising must-watch... which for me means must-put-into-watchlist :P

I imagine Mindwipe and Vanndril as Hashida and Okabe, from those few scenes xD
Stem_Cell said:
I imagine Mindwipe and Vanndril as Hashida and Okabe, from those few scenes xD
Me too >.>
Any time I can convince someone to give Steins;Gate a try, I feel I've done my duty.

Stem_Cell said:
I imagine Mindwipe and Vanndril as Hashida and Okabe, from those few scenes xD
KinkyLoli said:
Me too >.>
Like Vanndril said, that's a really close approximation of what we're like when running the hub. XD
Mindwipe said:
Mindwipe. We need to make a forum thread where we share some of our best hub-running moments (especially the ones where we get sidetracked by stupidity) that happen over gchat. I think that'd give quite a few laughs. XD
Oh please, do make such a thread. Ideally with short pockets of anecdote (long accounts are sometimes funny, but boiling down to just the funny moments would IMHO make a better format).
Stem_Cell said:
The problem is that almost all of our hub-running moments are long-winded debates. That's how Mindwipe and I solve just about everything with the hub. If we disagree with each other, we debate until one of us convinces the other or at least gives in. This can last for hours for even simple things like tags. :P Alas, I'll keep an eye out for the short moments of stupidity that spawn from our chats.

I usually win those debates, btw. And don't let Mindwipe tell you otherwise. :P
D00a1c9109c981759d401d3e3adcacc1
This needs a translation badly