E57c1417710112b357264ccbfde2f8cb
Just changed the tag from "quillabin" to 'quilladin'
Remember to use the char prefix for characters or else it'll stay a basic tag~

Also added a couple missing tags off the top of my head
i thought this was hopebiscuit's artwork for a second o:
wuut? what's with hopebiscuits pokemon gijinka designs ending up on here? 0.o
AuburnHamster said:
wuut? what's with hopebiscuits pokemon gijinka designs ending up on here? 0.o
Sometimes people use other's designs for gijinkas, its not uncommon at all from what I've seen.
Zyii said:
Remember to use the char prefix for characters or else it'll stay a basic tag~

Thanks for the helpful advice, I didn't know that when I was changing the tag
8b5a943830971c271748e24c031cd303
justsomeguy1234 said:
Random question for you, Jack: is this the end, or is there more to come?
That's all there is. All the comics I've been doing lately are commissions ^^ Still got a few more coming up too~♥
ok, how the hell did she got put under trance???
Link said:
ok, how the hell did she got put under trance???
I'm guessing its the ink.
Argonis said:
I'm guessing its the ink.
gets in the pores.
Mindwipe said:
There's kind of a problem right now with using "squid girl" as a species tag, since it's also the name of a character.
but aren't names usually in green? also, it has been a while since i watched it, but doesnt squid girl have an actual name?
anon9 said:
The Squid Girl tag is green. The copyright tag is "squid_girl_(series)". As for her name, all sources I looked up refer to her as Squid Girl for the official English material, which is what we go by.
E797b31cacd17c0ec37dc441e073cfb7
looking at picture: "I love this as much as most of the comments do... why?"
*thinks
"Holy shit that sorta messed up bedhead/ponytail hair is DAMN SEXY."
mystery solved.
JimmyGrape13 said:
Gonna have to agree here. Not a big fan of belly dancers.
that's ummm. that's pretty understandable.
CuddlyCarlos said:
Looks like this went over well! Need to do these more often.
MORE! WE DEMAND MORE! <3
ffvi1994 said:
looking at picture: "I love this as much as most of the comments do... why?"
*thinks
"Holy shit that sorta messed up bedhead/ponytail hair is DAMN SEXY."
mystery solved.
Agreed. The hair is most definitely the best part.
HypnoDragon said:
agreed, OOO man.

P.S. reason I say that is 'cause your name is the same as a company in a story made by a popular FFN writer, Hamm-ram
I'm happy being called OOO man, which is Kamen Rider OOO being what made me think of my Username....also I gotta check out that fanfic.
Medals_of_Desire said:
yeah, he's real cool. he does lemons for power rangers, super sentai. even been trying to do some for Kamen Rider
7e699228c599fc8e2ea59c90b4be00aa
EoD said:
...Wow that is a REALLY bad edit if the guy couldn't preserve her entire necklace. That...isn't exactly something you can handwave.
That's what bothers you? Dear god, I didn't even notice until I read the text, I was too busy facepalming over the horrible upscaling and clashing redraw lines...
EoD said:
The original photo actually doesn't contain that half of her necklace. It's blocked by the collar of her shirt. I tried to improvise.

TheKinkyFinn said:
I was waiting for someone to point that out. Yes, the entirety of this image is poorly edited. It's also my first edit/post. I was mainly trying to see what the standards for manip art were. That isn't to say it's purposefully bad, I just didn't think it was bad enough not to post. In the future, I'm probably going to stick to adding text and not applying major editing to the actual image.
I wasn't gonna say anything but if you're saying it's not good too then LOL holy shit that neck/collarbone/trap ensemble is impressively fucked. Also if you are gonna work with shitty upscaled original pics do a mask with your lines (or just magic wand them fuck) and do a Gaussian blur of 1 or 2 pixels to match the original. Even if you're just in paint.net or something it takes like 2 seconds and makes the editing less obvious.
TheSpoon said:

I've manipped like ~50 images before my first post on here, so I give you props for uploading the first one you did. Honestly, major editing is a pain in the neck. I think you may have been a bit too ambitious for a first time edit xD I can tell you tried somewhat, there was at least an attempt to shade some parts in. The color of the outlines were sort of out of place though, and you could have tried to make them smoother. The flat color may also be a tad strange, you may have been better if you copy/pasted some parts of the skin in the upscaled image instead.

Note I don't watch bleach and have no idea how the original is supposed to look.
TheSpoon said:

I think you did great for your first attempt
Leaving out the editing (as that has been nicely covered) I feel like you could do a better job explaining the half vanishing clothing. Maybe an implication that the clothes are an illusion and by being half tranced he only partially saw it? Bringing it up only to say to ignore it, while better than not bringing it up, is still very ham-handed.
6a5a5c33c3d49a65d929776d8ea0b379
Uh, I like the changes that you do to her throughout the process. But is the hypnotist again on the roof, using a fishing rod to hypnotize her? ^^ And I am kinda curious, how does the pendulum bimboficate her?
I imagine the hypnotist is standing directly "off camera" holding the pendulum high so that it can swing at eye level with her. It would be awkward though to draw part of an arm on the corner of each soft panel though, so I left it out.

As for how the pendulum bimboficated her.. I'm going to go with.. um... Magic? Yes. Magic. :D (I was hoping the "Enchanted" sign would imply there was some magic going on in addition to the hypnosis. )

To actually add more detail than just "magic", the scenario as it plays in my head is that the Hypnotist can use magic, and begins by getting her attention with the pendulum, and beginning a hypnotic induction. Once she has been fully captivated by the pendulum, and the hypnotist's voice, he is able to move on to working his magic on her while she is too unaware to resist, then he finishes up by making her enjoy the changes he's made to her.

I could probably have written all that into the image somewhere..
Good explanation, I tagged it with "magic" now ^^ And will there be more pictures made by you? Because I like these 5 ^^
Thanks, I am intending to post my drawings more regularly. Should hopefully be a while before I hit another cycle of hating everything I draw. xD
A4cfae687b32c4d1278160f3d97482d6
I felt like doing a sequel, so here it is ^^
6363e5a5cbfcede3d47806c1aabe1571
This was a commission from Chup@Cabra.
A4fcbbd01d541b889a20ced670a8b041
Date Aug 14, 2014 User killer1040 Rating Safe Score 7
Ce3940c7f9ffaede990e745f6f097a43
Of course not! Super-Saiyan hair has anti-gravity powers. :P
Pink eyes rather than blue... Super Bimbo?
Vallorn said:
Pink eyes rather than blue... Super Bimbo?
That should totally be the name of a super heroine. I looked it up on google, and ended up getting a 4 square result for a "Super Bimbo Megastore". I choose to believe it is exactly what it sounds like.
0db2fed1a1aec98ecc5d905443393988
JimmyGrape13 said:
It's cause the Pokemon in her hands steals the soul of whoever grabs it's hilt.
Oh mah gerd, a Souls Edge pokemon? So much for the Pokemon designers running of ideas for new Pokemon xD...
EoD said:
Honedge and it's evolutions drain the life force of those who wield it as a weapon. How does that translate to mind control exactly?
*shrug* Doesn't seem like too much of a stretch to me to imagine that the Doublade is possessing her.
Aegislash is explicitly stated to have mind control powers, so I've just been figuring Honedge and Doublade could work the same way, albeit more crudely.
Gaaaugh! My Pokemon are going to kill you!!! D:<
:P
Hahaha
So....she is dying? or what is happening?
Well....i hope she gets better once Doublade evolves into Aegislash
Despite the dark context there's an undeniable cuteness to Serena's face. That blank, clueless, stare is always something I find adorable.

don't judge me i'm a woman who has needs