B6f25df008c40f650c042c728ee40a43
the best time to wear a tight sweater, is all the time.
one with a keyhole, open boob that's the kind~
ffvi1994 said:
the best time to wear a tight sweater, is all the time.
one with a keyhole, open boob that's the kind~
An open boob? That's new. I'll try that out if I do more. Thanks for the suggestion. ~ :3
053c8fe963042931163bcc2349f24e65
Date Oct 13, 2015 User TDL Rating Safe Score 24
Wait... that headgear looks familiar.

Is- is this Battlefield Earth hypno-art?

Either way, I'm faving it.
Dr_Mabuse said:
Wait... that headgear looks familiar.

Is- is this Battlefield Earth hypno-art?

Either way, I'm faving it.
Highly doubt it. Psychlos never used any plants, they had much longer nose hair looking things coming out their nose technology and there's a very noticeable lack of John Travolta :P
5e00dd75a34192d9af774e1f05ec4d5f
So... is she a horse or a squirrel?
The artist has been drawing almost exclusively my little pony images for like... a year? So yeah, she's a horse. Without having actually looked into it I think this is the artist's Original Character (TM) (C) (R)
greasyi said:
My first attempt at writing anything induction-y.
Well if you want my honest opinion of this...
it's awesome and make more
Another Kloudmutt manip <3 Do more please!
Someone make more or at least add a fanfic to this character I need more of her hypnosis
2706c873b1da2cae02b622f1b55348cb
Date Oct 14, 2015 User Changer Rating Questionable Score 13
So, I had not heard back from the requester for a while, so I'm posting this one as is for now; may or may not replace it with a revised version depending on if they return and want adjustments made.
F8d6a1cc80cc712726696d3ec03af217
HO-LEE-FUCK!
That Rhyme there is really well written!
Lol it's less erotic if you imagine them saying it in the high pitch voices
Nadiatheberzerker said:
Lol it's less erotic if you imagine them saying it in the high pitch voices
Thanks, now my boner is gone xD!
Nadiatheberzerker said:
Lol it's less erotic if you imagine them saying it in the high pitch voices
On the other hand it fits perfectly if you imagine it that way, which is naughty in its own way~
02382dbcb5b0a76662ca63ff9484816c
Who is this mystery woman??
Dr_Mabuse said:
Who is this mystery woman??
Well, spoiler, the person in the shadows probably isn't ACTUALLY a "ma'am". Sometimes things look different through swirly eyes~.
Black--Wave said:
Mmmm me thinks Linkara? No one else in comics loves that fedora hat like him XD

Please spank my ass like that anyone *wiggles and giggles*
pokemongirl said:
Mmmm me thinks Linkara? No one else in comics loves that fedora hat like him XD

Please spank my ass like that anyone *wiggles and giggles*
Haha! I was really just going for "stereotypical 50's gangster", but you're not even the first person to make that comparison. XD
Black--Wave said:
lol
Black--Wave said:
That actually was bugging me. Huh.
Deleted-preview
Welcome to the hub, Kaze Zero!

I'm going to toss this one over to our Quality Control Council (you can read more about the process on our rules page!) to see what they think. Nothing personal, just how we keep our gallery up to a certain standard.

Particularly, the issue is the pixelated ring eyes. It might be worth trying to smooth those out a bit.
PomPom said:
While looking creepy as hell, I had to look really closely to notice they are pixelated. In case it matters.
Lol, when watching the thumbnail, I thought they were zombies (Halloween is not far after all), and since I didn't see such a tag, I decided to check it to see if the tag doesn't exist (my memory don't want to help on that matter <_<) or if there is another reason, and it is indeed another reason: the wonders of resizing ^^
If I wasn't a Naruto fan and had seen some of the other pictures already, I wouldn't be able to tell this was supposed to be rinnegan as opposed to just general ring eyes.
CranialHeartache said:
that was my first thought
665b4665a12566e30d93b59fef05e43d
This was done as part of an art trade inbetween MGM and me where he drew my OC Ana. My part of it is coming soon!
Someone call the Ghostbusters, Slimer broke out again and is eating that poor girl's pudding!
Fa34d577275ef304bc6db01bc7b2d310
The actual hypnosis here isn't exactly apparent in my opinion.
NinjaW said:
The actual hypnosis here isn't exactly apparent in my opinion.
I agree I mean princess bubblegum could have been hypnotized to capture her ex girlfriend for the ice king. which it appears that's where they are.
NinjaW said:
The actual hypnosis here isn't exactly apparent in my opinion.
I had two indicators of mind control here, actually. The first was Princess Bubblegum's eyes being empty rather than having a distinct pupil, and since her small eye size made that a bit subtle, I added a magical effect around her crown, with circling energy and ice crystals.
Nice touch, making Marci's reflection nonexistent.
Anon_3.141 said:
Nice touch, making Marci's reflection nonexistent.
Oh! I forgot to dr-I mean.. Yes. That was a thing that was deliberate. :P

I actually wasn't sure if Marceline has a reflection or not; since she doesn't follow all of the vampire rules (for instance, craving red rather than blood) so I just went ahead and gave her no reflection and crossed my fingers. xD
Cd1d7fdd642e4fcfa62239ab04244450
I so wish they would have Collared Ran and Jessica as well.