A2fef6134289119b901e045e7259e857
Cradily said:
Also did I manage to get Mindwipe to start following this artist? xD
Actually, I just found it on Gelbooru after I got home one morning. I completely forgot there was already a pic from this artist here.
Cradily said:
Their art is so nice and pretty. Also did I manage to get Mindwipe to start following this artist? xD

Same here. The only Miss Fortune skin that I liked/found hot was Road Warrior.
I'm partial to Arcade Miss Fortune, but I don't think that was out when you posted...
Mindwipe said:
Kerasu, because it's what he's tagged on Gelbooru and Danbooru.
Okay, thanks =D I'll change the other pic ricegnat pic to kerasu too
1a1da819d4b7eba185b18ba41749f9d9
And then there were more captions..... YES!!
I loved the first series and love this one too. Please keep on the good job :)
Good god I love the invasion series, I actually have to pace myself reading it so I can enjoy it longer. It's fantastic. I LOVE captions and femdom in particular. Fantastic.
F9fe4ccba4eef84bb2295eb0a53943f2
filflat said:
Sequel to http://hypnohub.net/post/show/14649/animals_only-femdom-femsub-filflat_-manipper-glowi
Once again, let me know if I tagged it right.
You tagged it pretty well, and I see it's another NF pic. Does this mean that the next one may involve a certain mail carrier?
if anyone here would whatever with real horses, they're sicker than I am.
JimmyGrape13 said:
If you have something specific in mind link me and I'll see what I can do.
filflat said:
If you have something specific in mind link me and I'll see what I can do.
This is the picture I was talking about: http://derpibooru.org/10985?scope=scpe7398e537efaf8d04ae9f9f8c00fb49ebb9a6171b
JimmyGrape13 said:
that is delightful, i'll come up with something unless someone beats me to it
Bimbo Celestia: best Celestia or BEST Celestia.

Discuss.
6dfa197447c87d145c122b9b9a6a0eb7
Can there be one with just Haruhi and she's the one hypnotized?
5f8c16bbab566d1e8c83c392eedb05b4
So, this is a mini-sequel to my previous FG/AD pic with Meg now getting some well deserved payback on her mom by turning her into a mindless whore.

I'm also gonna be posting an alternate version with a few different colours since Seb got a little lost checking for message history... I gotta share the blame, we didn't start a new msg chain from the last one. This is the version I asked, but after the mix up he was generous enough to switch it.
Now this is pay back for all the horrible crap she endured.
I approve of this...especially as a revenge scheme! Meg's dealt with a lot of shit.
godofwar99 said:
Now this is pay back for all the horrible crap she endured.

Reversed1 said:
And now I want to give Meg more opportunities to get even. Hmm, wonder what she'd have Connie do...
solddate said:
Definitely some of the most fucked-up shit imaginable while still being aware that she's doing it. If I were Meg that'd be what I'd do.
F7e20ed061d870c9d1e8f5e24b53a300
Everything about this is pretty A+.
Kansattica said:
Everything about this is pretty A+.
Even twilight being turned into a bunny-horse hybrid?
their outfits supporting the idea that sexy clothes are scandalous while bare bodies are totes fine
"Twilight As Trixie's Assistant" should really be obligatory.
5f8407d1653ea8dd105b3a8d9509477d
Using Tae and not Sae? Blasphemy! :P

Jokes aside, this is great @_@
I hate to point it out, but Kaoru's pussy is morphed together with her left leg O.o.
The left mons pubis lines isn't drawn completly, removing the separation line between that part and the leg, you might to want to watch out for that Sebastian.
Otherwise great work ^^.
PomPom said:
Using Tae and not Sae? Blasphemy! :P

Jokes aside, this is great @_@
Wait, isn't Tae the original? Like Viridian City Jenny & Joy? (jke)
Wait, this is the first Ruroni Kenshin pic on this site??
How did no one notice this!? Thank you Solddate for fixing this with your comission! :3
Good Ruroni Kenshin hentai is seriously rare.

So kudos for this!
Dantus said:
Shuddup! You're ruining it for the rest of us! (jke)

Reversed1 said:
Wait, this is the first Ruroni Kenshin pic on this site??
You welcome.

Vanndril said:
Good Ruroni Kenshin hentai is seriously rare.

So kudos for this!
I guess that's true actually, even in general themed hentai. Same's true of some other great series I know too...

Oh... wow, there's only 1 Trigun pic here, and (no offense to Jimryu) it doesn't do Meryl or Milly justice. That's gonna hafta change once I renew my funds.
Ab438873a55245b5e39ba2141c5c0732
Not sure if anyone can add tags, but even if possible I honestly don't know. At the very least, I can point this out: The characters are Juliana Everhart and Cosette Coalhearth from Valkyria Chronicles 2.
Just click "Edit" above, tags are separated by spaces. For new character tags, prepend with char: so the system knows to make that tag yellow from now on. For copyrights use copy: to make them purple.

Generally the entire series goes into one tag, so this would just be "Valkyria Chronicles".
So it was the edit button. Wasn't sure and didn't want to chance messing things up, so I stayed away. Thank you for the explanation. =)
A9e4e8b6990d1fc75acd08dda7c8a5c3
As on this page was nothing 'Drawn Together' because I made a drawing of one of my favorite characters.
"Hey!! I'm free! Ain't you ever heard of the Emancipossum Locomotion?!"
D2659e2ce68f8a09d02f4c059035cbcb
Is this a Experiment actually a theme in an episode?
um ok so lilo loli is a thing (try saying that 8 times faster)
Love it, more Lilo is always a good thing ^^
Don't worry, Lilo, Pudge will save you...
Ashtak said:
Is this a Experiment actually a theme in an episode?
well i know there actually was one or two mind control experiments.
Ashtak said:
Is this a Experiment actually a theme in an episode?
This isn't based on any episode (I never watched the show, except for the Swirly episode) and is just an octopus. I just thought it would be funny to give it Experiment eyes :P