010852315e0924137e339c6ab9406e5e
I haven't the slightest idea what's going on in this picture.
...is it feeding charizard like a mama bird to a baby? so weird
Thornboi said:
...is it feeding charizard like a mama bird to a baby? so weird
Let's see... We're looking at Shadow Lugia, of course, so he's probably corrupting Charizard somehow...
... How? I've got zero clue, but it's working.
B480c145f1077162e9755a36f643d5b0
Sabrina hypnotized is always like a plot twist xD
Sabrina's Pose there...PERFECT @.@
I like how its all the gym leaders in the background
Damn I love this! That pose and that look Sabrina has on her face... :)
E27bd6f3b2b8fbebd8496635e2a44ff1
Cman77701 said:
Bitches love cannons
HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!
Napdust said:
HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry sir Integra. I tried to stop him, but he just said "fuck the police" and proceeded to tilt all the paintings on the way here.
lord_sergal said:
HEY KIDS WANT TO SEE A DEAD BODY!?
Imasuky said:
HEY KIDS WANT TO SEE A DEAD BODY!?
You know, in any other circumstance, you'd be correct. Except my boss is a woman, I was a chick in the 40s, I HATE EVERYONE EQUALLY, and there is NO ONE ALIVE WHO CAN COMPREHEND MY SEXUAL PREFERENCE. In other words, Miss Van Winkle, CHUH-CHUH-CHUH-CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE!
pokemongirl said:
So simple but I love this~
Of course, what's so hard about "cock.goes. in.mouth" well besides the obvious hehe
B43f2f67d7b78b96109b9fb2175883fd
Mindwipe said:
On a personal note: why is this femsub?! Argh! And it's misogynistic femsub too. >_<
A misogynistic femsub is fine, too. And, to be fair, the naga is totally racist, looking down on humans. :P
Vanndril said:
But that's kinda fair. I mean she's got him pinned down, in her grasps. And usually lamias are masters of hypnosis, a single kiss being enough to entice the strongest willed humans.
I went in expecting malesub and was disappointed, even though usually i love femsub.
I think it's a refreshing change to see the monstergirl as the sub.
amygdala said:
I think it's a refreshing change to see the monstergirl as the sub.
Thank you! At least someone gets it!

I love the idea of taking the generally dominant and having them be the ones under control. For example, I like stories of vampires and hypnosis...but I REALLY like it if the vampire is the one entranced. That's a bit bass ackwards, ain't it?

On the other hand but with the same flow of logic, I have a thing for monster girls, but don't care for malesub. Yuri gets a little boring after a while, in this case, but there's a pretty noticeable lack of monster girl femsub+maledom images.

...I should go manip some monster girl images...

Soapy_Foten said:
Yeah, I know the feeling. It spoils it when it takes a turn that makes it exactly what you DIDN'T want or expect it to be.
I enjoy lamiae as hypnotic seductresses too, but the inversion here was a fun twist.
Dark blue against light blue

Interesting choice of contrast here
83b8b6579986ab920cb7cb651fb53151
Another one of my old pics from 'kinky' collection. I downloaded it... Year ago. So, no source.
Dude, those are condoms. If you want to fuck me, go for it but don't try to bribe me with fake money.
I love the fact that this image makes use of where the text is positioned. how everyone is going to scroll down and see her cock, then scroll up to her eyes to follow the text, and slowly down again is just unggh~
g3ronimosavvy said:
You're so right. It's a 10/10 image and manip tbh
26bda547aa5abd43279f4faf5248bcbd
Love unware hypno like this *giggles*
pokemongirl said:
Love unware hypno like this *giggles*
I'm with ya *chuckles*
D021f022f54252e90084e937844337ae
The proportions are a little off, but still super cute, hot, and radtastic! X3
HypnoHarley said:
The proportions are a little off, but still super cute, hot, and radtastic! X3
Yeaaaahhhh, proportions aren't my forte...
This doesn't deserve to be flagged. Like HH said, it's cute, and we've certainly seen worse anatomy-wise!
Apple said:
Th-thank you for the compliment... I mean, like I've said, I'm not a fantastic artist (that's mainly because I'm forced to draw with a mouse), but at least I try... Right?...
... Right?
Apple said:
As the user who flagged this image, I can care less about whether people like (and don't like) it. I see issues with the quality + anatomy, and do believe that it's at least worth QCC reviewing. If it's good enough to stand after QCC review, then shouldn't be an issue, as I've said this time and time again: QCC review DOES NOT EQUAL immediate deletion.

And I'm never fond of hearing "well we have waaaay worse stuff than this post!" Cause not only is that just some general statement being made that doesn't give me any idea of what "worse" is supposed to be, but I wonder why said worse posts aren't being flagged for their quality...

thatpokemonman said:
... Right?
Listen, I'm never one to flat-out discourage someone from making art. I don't expect ya to be fantastic right from the get go, and I commend ya for at least trying. Still, I don't see why you can't work with pen/pencil + paper, and then just scan or photograph the pic to work off of. If using a mouse is going to hinder your drawing abilities as you point out, shouldn't you try to seek some kind of more ideal alternative...?
F6e0cd425d3ffd124035611fba1b7f3f
Tried looking at artist tag help sadly didn't help much so well I tried
pokemongirl said:
*licks and rubs my tits*
Want someone to play with you? ;3
...This artist is really good... wow.
VerticalVertex said:
Want someone to play with you? ;3
Always hehe

BlackWidow69x said:
...This artist is really good... wow.
Ya they are! There other stuff looks straight out of the show and is super sexy as well : )
0a1f23aae49121790aafb8ef5b032747
pokemongirl said:
Now I want I USB port in my breasts >.>
I can say in all honesty I never thought I'd hear anyone say that.
Imasuky said:
I can say in all honesty I never thought I'd hear anyone say that.
XD
pokemongirl said:
Now I want I USB port in my breasts >.>
They can be the best thing to happen
pokemongirl said:
Now I want I USB port in my breasts >.>
I have heard of USB finger but not of USB breasts, you should look into it.
Lady_Gardevoir said:
They can be the best thing to happen
*giggles*

Bob137 said:
I have heard of USB finger but not of USB breasts, you should look into it.
Hehe I'm sure with a Boobjob could have something like that done hehe but ya too dangerous but the idea is hot as hell @.@
E55d71dca6485d66ef174e78a5fde66d
A sketch of something I commissioned Vincios to do.
"Do you wanna play a spider dance, spider dance, spider dance..? Do you wanna play a spider dance, spider dance, spider dance... ?"
EdenSnake said: