C042e3dc67703e04ad9b44d11aeec04d
disgustinggirl said:
At the risk of sounding super weird, I like your armpits.
Weirder things have been said here, mate.
disgustinggirl said:
At the risk of sounding super weird, I like your armpits.
If you're worried about being thought of as super weird, you're on the wrong site.
disgustinggirl said:
At the risk of sounding super weird, I like your armpits.
Now I might be biased as someone with a ton of weird specific fetishes. But Armpits are pretty normal.
disgustinggirl said:
Imasuky said:
I'd let someone fuck my hairy armpits,
(though I look at the picture and all I see is somewhere I didn't erase a line)
DHB said:
I'd let someone fuck my hairy armpits,
(though I look at the picture and all I see is somewhere I didn't erase a line)
now that you pointed it out it is all I can see! hypnotized me to forget about it pls and some other fun stuff is fine too.
"So...I came to apologize"

Well, one thing's for sure. You certainly came.
27e91112d21bfe30b7e6a88ca69cefc1
You figure they just melt into one giant morass after a while.
"Why such disgusting names? How about Herpes, Genital Warts, and Gonorrhea?"
spoiler
Eugh...bad end heebie geebies... >n<
Oh hey, this is the 666th post on the Slime tag.

GO SATAN
Looks like somebody's Jelly that they're not Gooey.
Ogodei-Khan said:
You figure they just melt into one giant morass after a while.
*That's* who was left out of the picture, Tuxedo Morass
986071853e0839798a246af7d67859c9
master226 said:
From the thumbnail I thought the guy was pulling a Bane.
Same.
Lol thought he was "breaking the bat"
Silly doomfist, how did he get in this universe?
Alexander717 said:
Silly doomfist, how did he get in this universe?
Yeah, that was my first pick
Ogodei-Khan said:
Would've figured he was just a masseuse servant of Cleopatra's, Daisy.
It could also be the other way around ; )
But no, they aren't linked (yet?).

Very little is known about him.
JoyJoyBoy said:
He looks like Darkshine.
Sleepyhead97 said:
I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that.
Yeah, that's who I thought too when I saw the thumbnail
0e165766dc3590ac1b382e6dfbb691c4
I always intended for this to be some kind of collage with switching images and I am pleased with the result. Sorry if it isn't to your taste but I like to try new things once in a while.
HypnoMangaEditor said:
I think it's a good ambition/ advertisement for what you want.
Age regression isn't something you see very often in the hypno community.
So I'd be interested to see the final result if it has this amount of effort put in.
DHB said:
I think it's a good ambition/ advertisement for what you want.
Age regression isn't something you see very often in the hypno community.
except in this one
Age regression on this board pretty much has become putting a character in a messy diaper for 80-90% of the posts. Many people blacklist it for that reason and thats why no one bothers putting in work anymore.
HypnoMangaEditor said:
That's pretty presumptuous.
You can just look it up. If you look at the pictures with and without the diaper tag in the last 12 months, an overwhelming amount of age regression pictures is with it. It also wasn't like that back when the board started - not to this amount. And then look at pictures from merunyaa, who undenieably does some real quality work but gets scores in the 20-30s most of the time (not counting when people use her images and manip them) with age regression during that timespan. There's some real evidence here.

And then look up the 30 age regression posts (by score), half of them are manips I did (and only one of these contain a diaper), and only 6 total of these 30 contain the tag diaper.
E23a1654da650e045df8c68f1a294f1a
After playing on day 4, I decided to make another drawing of this great game, I had planned to draw Noelle but...I had used the time I had free.
YES! This game needs more fanart, it's so well made.
Awesome work as well, loving the variety in expressions,
feeling like they match the personalities.
I love fanart! Thanks for drawing some more.
81a5f99dfdfb3e638017cb4cd5ddb8b6
notanotheralias said:
Alright, that's all that I've got on this. I'm not sure if this one is John Doe or an anonymous artist that joined in on the idea. Personally I'm not actually a big fan of this one, as I feel like aesthetically the Supergirl outfit doesn't really go well with this idea. I thought I'd include this one to go with the previous one anyway.
Eh, the heels are what sells it for me :3
this feels more like a super man suit for being around kryptonite lol
You, sir, have an incredible taste in music. The show was OK, but that SONG...oh, and the art is awesome, too. :-)
iFail said:
Why thank you!

...Even though my tastes are mostly cartoon/anime themes and wrestling entrance themes...
The face not being shown kinda ruins it for me but its a nice drawing.
Deleted-preview
Date Aug 18 User kaaeyes88 Rating Safe Score 0 Hidden 1
From what I can tell this is acceptable since it's a hypnosis photo shoot, not manips.
It's an unedited sample of a photo set this guy's going. It's a remake of the 2nd and 1st encounters.
Jabberwocky said:
It's not a hypnosis photo shoot. It's just a photo shoot mimicking the kaa encounters, and the whole thing includes manipped photos, which are not allowed.
The main reasons the site is against irl manips is because there can be an issue of consent for the person in the manip. We can see that there is confirmation of consent seeing as these actresses are okay with being in hypno content because they did a shoot involving it and for an irl manip the quality is decent. Of course I understand that you don't want to let this slide because it would set a bad example but maybe the rules should be changed a little to allow manips that originally had hypno content and are of good quality and ban manips that have taken photos that don't have anything to do with hypnosis in the source.
Sleepyhead97 said:
You can try and discuss this in DMs with Henry, though I don't believe we'll be changing our stance on the ruling, regardless of the original content involving hypnosis.
758b201227feb12bef9265dd61b891d8
Trishbot said:
Nice homage to the urban legend.
What urban legend?
ngmez said:
What urban legend?
It's kind of a relic of the pre-internet, or at least pre-Web 2.0 era, but there used to be a lot of rumors/legends along the lines of Disney being secretly extremely messed up.
In this case the urban legend was that there were subliminal messages hidden inside Disney movies. IIRC the legend went that in The Lion King there were bits where blowing sand or debris would spell out sexual messages in certain frames, that were penises hidden in still-frames within The Little Mermaid, and this picture specifically references some nonsensical old rumor that if you did some sort of "play Black Sabbath records backwards" kind of thing with Aladdin that there's a point where Jafar says, "all good teenagers, take off you clothes," while looking at the audience.
ngmez said:
What urban legend?
That theirs a subliminal message in the movie basically: http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/aladdin.asp

Edit: Looks like I got beaten to it.
Get Swifty take off your clothes and your panties shit on the floor got to get Swifty up in here
notanotheralias said:
Yeah The Simpsons did a spoof of it.

Spermgiver123 said:
I'm Mr Bulldog!
This seems like it is from Starkid's "Twisted" (A theatrical retelling of Disney's Aladdin from Jafar's perspective (similar to Wicked)). Am I right?
Bc7f147bcd31aaf5cca72f4c994038f0
The Melon Cafe from Sleepymaid's "Elsewhere" Squid Ops storyline gets me absolutely diamonds. And now this. Apparently I have a restaurant fetish. I blame Katawa Shoujo.

@diamondburned How is this a reference? I don't know of any Squid Ops eating establishments other than The Melon Cafe. But there's no melon in this panel, no Ren or Lumi, no maid outfits, and the girl in the background is fixated on a pocketwatch, not a blue heart necklace. And that place served actual food, whereas this place appears to only provide trances. Is there another Squid Ops that it refers to?
JTT said:
Putting aside that they're all elf girls like in Squid Ops, Lena from the various Squid Ops iterations can be seen in one of the booths. The back of her head is seen in the booth on the other side of the undressing girl.
Mindwipe said:
I didn't think Lena was exclusively Squid Ops, I figured she was just part of sleepymaid's, uh... oeuvre, I guess. I see elf ears and recurring characters outside of the Squid Ops listings on the sleepymaid website, like this post, which I didn't see anywhere here. If there's a more official version of what's Squid Ops and what isn't, then I very well may be in the wrong.

Obviously some stuff is shared, I even noted as much in my above comment, but I didn't think it was a reference. Just something she uses in her art from time to time.
JTT said:

The Squid Ops listing on Sleepy's site is just for the comic pages. She made various one-off pics of Squid Ops stuff, like that gif. Obviously, not every elf pic Sleepymaid has made is Squid Ops related, but that one definitely is. Lena definitely started in Squid Ops, though. So regardless of anything else, I think it's safe to call her a Squid Ops character.
I wish I worked at this place
shinylamp said:
I wish I worked at this place
Me too. Getting hypnotized into hypnotizing others would be so fun.
Deleted-preview
Date Aug 18 User kaaeyes88 Rating Safe Score 0
Sorry to say but real life manips aren't allowed here.