A6b5265bce7e501a896d2c1edd1b9427
Knowing that Sabrina did this makes it SO much hotter @.@
Wow Skyla just went with it.
Deleted-preview
Basically same ruling should apply like with the previous Hex Maniac pic.
Fef34d794e4a0d5e280107a86942747e
Someone needs to fix these tags. shimoneta is the series and anna is the character. I don't know how to do that, though.
Already took care of it. If anyone needs to do it in the future, go to Tags, View Tags. Search for the tag you need to change, you can change it to Character, Artist, Copyright, etc.
*looks up the series since the name sounds familiar. See what it is*
Oh. Dear. God. Not her!

... Then again, being a brainwashed slave would probably improve her mental health.
ghost13 said:
*looks up the series since the name sounds familiar. See what it is*
Oh. Dear. God. Not her!

What if she brainwashes herself into thinking that everyone needs to see love in the way she does, and proceeds to spread her love nectar across the school, her powerful pheromones infecting everyone until heart-eye syndrome brainwashes all the females.
BioYuGi said:
Better idea, have her make as public a display as possible, film it, and then put it all over the internet with the words, "Is this what we want our children to become? Support actual sex education!
TIL her VA died in October 2015 :(
B6970e448b6660c991f1df8504d2e685
Usually I find 3D art to be either weird or creepy, this on the other hand is really well done.
Kaleidoscope said:
3D art tends to have a quality curve that's more like a sudden spike. There's a very narrow slice of 3D art that's just "ehh," it's either great or it's trash.
I really really like glasses girls so I really really like this.
This is absolutely fantastic. What program did you use?

HypnoFinder said:
I really really like glasses girls so I really really like this.
Glasses girls are the best. And no, I'm not biased in the least. Really. *hides her glasses and glances around shiftily*
14a7fd809f3efe4a6c22b5dd01a9b14e
StepfordCrimson said:
I'm usually the one who makes the chocolate cakes for people in the first place . 3.
Forgive me * bows* it's just a quick story I can't help it >~<
I love big sisters green latex suit now I wants one too.

P.S. I'm the only white haired girl that is allowed to fuck Crimmy with a Strap-on ( Just kidding <3.)
CorruptionPrincess said:
I love big sisters green latex suit now I wants one too.

Hmmm care to join in? ;)
Darknessneon said:
Hmmm care to join in? ;)
lol I wouldn't say no <3
It's been too long since Velai was introduced, and it's a real pleasure to see her again.
Dfc7b50d9ed223ef5f31f77bae704316
Never thought I'd find clothing transformation hot...and now here we are *giggles*
I don't think I've ever seen something like this.
pokemongirl said:
Huh, but you'd find practically anything hot so as long as hypnosis is thrown into the mix
Variable_X said:
This is true : D
pokemongirl said:
Boy I'd always be soaked if I were your panties. XD
YES YES YES YES. I love this so much—it makes me want to break out my old Sailor V cosplay! <3

Now if only the laundry machine could do the same thing to the person doing laundry, I'd be a lot less tempted to put it off! XD
D69eb09cf29493e7717031e453948ae4
And cum version! With some added milk for good measure.
pokemongirl said:
So yummy *drools* @.@
Glad you like it!
8decdba45ba5e6608ae11ff65e90e3a6
Argonis said:
Well damn.
Don't you mean: "Well dawn" ?
hypnofan100 said:
Don't you mean: "Well dawn" ?
[laugh track]
hypnofan100 said:
Don't you mean: "Well dawn" ?
*giggles*

But ugh now I want a Haunter to take my mind *drools*
More... this is nice... can we see these 3d anims have some "victim entrances or seduces viewer"? Pretty please?
Wow. They just keep getting better!
25bfc3ca8b5771efbb73f60383d4dab1
I put this series into a pool, but I may have messed up the name. I have trouble with e-hentai's naming conventions.
Thank you. Now, if only someone would translate it...
Will this ever get translated?
D633d8f1a893482b80130401d18497b6
...No... Just... No...
Not a Jerry fan i take it.
malroth said:
Not a Jerry fan i take it.
No... It's not Jerry I got a problem with. More the concept of Jerry acting like a dirty old man... even when turned evil...
No offense ultimately meant Malroth, sorry if my comment made you feel that way. Just not a fan of the concept this pic invokes in my brain. I'm sure you worked hard on it.
added the Jerry_Lewis tag so I can blacklist this.
XfunX said:
added the Jerry_Lewis tag so I can blacklist this.
Jerry's last name is LEWIS!?!?
... Ugh, I'm pretty there is a joke about the French in there...