5e248530ef19590e23292f28f5ad72b0
Date 03:00 User Allister Rating Questionable Score 23
I don't know if that would be considered a good start or a bad one xD
Hot idea and I like where this is going hehe~
Works a little TOO well....
E15e0b2e11611ea39dae2be9136e0fe7
Them martians and their cookies...
PolManning said:
Them martians and their cookies...
*giggles* Got to love those dual use pendants~
Well that's just a great start of my day :)
Oreos!

"Try to resist the chocolaty goodness!~"
Bc6894d0ee0cc459dc361fec28ed62a9
How much Dipper will fall trying to save Mabel... being corrupted by Wendy... or he wins.
Uh....Can we get some Context?
TheYoshiTerminator said:
Uh....Can we get some Context?
This artist made a small 2 page comic where some girl from steven universe was corrupted by a gem thing and now people keep commissioning him to corrupt other characters
Bbworm said:
Well technically the first image was a trap version of a character from the show being turned into a gem, but ya that is the impetus of this
INFINITY WARS IS THE MOST AMBITI- oh wait a minute...
E628a8f0a5b1f38f7637aa2ec55d4c2e
Date Jun 20 User TheDaiLi Rating Questionable Score 12 Hidden 3
She looks scary xD!!!
DouDile said:
She looks scary xD!!!
Scarousal is a powerful thing
Someone has some specific fetishes XD
WHERE THE FUCK IS HER HAIR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
someguy231 said:
WHERE THE FUCK IS HER HAIR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
To quote Matt Hardy, it was...DELETED!
Oh my god I LOVE this! Great art, awesome story!! You do great work! I can't wait to see more from you!
72e1f9b233220fb50e003c0fa19b09cf
With story!

spoiler
I'll also be starting a CYOA over on fiction.live on Sunday this week. It'll be f/f, 18+ and mind-controllish, with bits and bobs of art that appear along the way...and best of all, you get to decide where the story goes!

It'll be set in the Movement universe, which is an original fantasy one about a sex cult that's vying to take over the world for their spirit-goddess-mistress...whilst also trying to protect the world from said spirit-goddess-mistress; with you playing a Weaver, someone whose job it is to find and bring new ladies into the flock.

It'll be a trial run almost, so we'll see how reception is. But yes, it'll be happening this Sunday for sure! Hope to see some of you chums take a gander.
Characters you know getting turned into bald latex hardbody drones?

This is the best thing, it is known.
Why are you using two accounts Dai?

Katara's suit design is phenom, love the posture collar/neck collar/silencer/otn gag/muzzle look in latex. Really hammers home the encasement and transformation/depersonalistion in a way that hoods sometimes don't.
frank said:
Why are you using two accounts Dai?
I had to log back in and accidentally used an older account to put these two images up, but have since gone to my 'regular' one.

Glad you like the gag method! I think there's a certain charm to it too.
Oh my GOD this is hot. I would LOVE to see more of this...particularly how she appears when she stands there awaiting instruction. Please please please do more of these!!

Do you have a deviantart? Or do you have an art page on any other sites?
8453513f0c57990c6b50aa13ba4d8630
just say the movie today fukin awesome
35fe866bf795f1e5defadd72eca009e7
This is sort of an experiment, mainly to see if I could do something like this, and do something else with Amaryst. What do you all think? Please, be honest.
Well, I can see where the inspiration came from. The panels could be bigger for better appreciation and maybe don´t constrain the speech bubbles like in the final panel.
Drex_O said:
Thanks! I appreciate the feedback.
Though, out of curiosity, what inspiration are you talking about?
No one can resist the power of Titnotia @.@
1668da2d56a74dc412c32a171da1edde
daveyboysmith9 said:
Hi guys! Here is the next page to the Mulitverse Hypno Harem. Things are getting even hotter now. And April seems to be enjoying her new Master's attentions.

Enjoy everyone! Until next time, stay chill! ^^
SO much hotter. Always loving massive April @.@
I still kind of want a continuation of the one where you have URd, tea, Ranma, and someone else being brainwashed into serving staff
At least this guy has the decency to be nice, alright, 6 "M's" from a kiss? Now that's chivalry! Take note of that Dragon Ball evolution, you f-, fucking anomalous wretch in need of euthanization...
I just can't get into this, april's breasts are just unsexy to me.
cdyoung said:
I just can't get into this, april's breasts are just unsexy to me.
Well I can't really blame u there
cdyoung said:
I just can't get into this, april's breasts are just unsexy to me.
Yeah. I kinda started laughing at calling those monstrosities "firm". "Instruments of unceasing back pain" I could believe, but not firm. They're so cartoonishly huge, it's distracting.
715c2057dd72a124ac76b95013a1243a
I really appreciate the work on the background/skyline.
Love the drool :3

Really nice
Her boobs look so big @.@ and the drool is amazing
Foolycooly said:
Presenting my new Love Drone Sailor Io (a.k.a PokemonGirl in a Sailor Jupiter outfit :P). Hell of a lot of fun to draw and pokemongirl herself was really involved in giving me ideas (the pic definitely looks better thanks to her)
Awesome I love it so much <3 Thanks so much for doing it *drools*

Imasuky said:
Oh nice. You art keeps getting better.
I know so much improvement can't wait to see what FoolyCooly does next <3

Metals said:
Love the drool :3

Really nice
anonplsno said:
Her boobs look so big @.@ and the drool is amazing
I know right~ Wanted a bigger bust based on FLCLs last few works and got to have that lovely drool <3
pokemongirl said:
Awesome I love it so much <3 Thanks so much for doing it *drools*
No problem, how can I turn down a pokemongirlxsailormoon pic. That being said it was fun to do, would love to make another pic for you some time :)
Foolycooly said:
This is true glad we could come up with that idea~ If you ever have a good scenario to put me in would love to be more of a muse : )
15fd12c775b3a31119c716b237619e8f
pokemongirl said:
Best Team Up~

Fuck this is so hot *drools*

I always love Pink Kryptonite as the bimbo/love/sex item but just saw in a short that it swaps genders (or least makes Superman a woman) this true canonically?
Well it's never stated directly, but in its comic appearance the joke is that it seemed to temporarily turn him gay.
1kcubder said:
I DON'T LIKE 'EM PUTTIN' ROCKS IN THE COMICS THAT TURN THE FRIGGIN' CAPES GAY
Blastman said:
I DON'T LIKE 'EM PUTTIN' ROCKS IN THE COMICS THAT TURN THE FRIGGIN' CAPES GAY
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?
Sophia said:
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?
Me after reading this
pokemongirl said:
Best Team Up~

Fuck this is so hot *drools*

Pink Kryptonite

In Supergirl (Volume 4) #79, when Linda Danvers takes the original Kara Zor-El's place and arrives in the Pre-Crisis era, there is a comical scene where Superman is apparently exposed to Pink Kryptonite, with the implication that it temporarily turned him gay.

Justice League Action (Shorts) sports Metallo's Kryptonite heart being transmuted into Pink Kryptonite by Firestorm. Which flips the physical genders of Kryptonians, having turned Superman into a woman of steel instead.

- dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kryptonite
Grim said:
Pink Kryptonite

- dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kryptonite
Ah interesting guess that makes sense with all the pink kryptonite fanart with the lesbian action with Supergirl and Power Girl *giggles*

Yay I learned something!