38bddbc5cae62beb2a898a258dea04e2
To give courage to the passive girls...the wonders of the universe!
Bianca looks great, especially the sexy touch of that lipstick. Many thanks for this. :3
DrgnmastrAlex said:
Should I thank you for allowing me to use your cute girl and turn her into...a dominant girl? :V
DouDile said:
If you'd like. :P
It is written that in the Kingdom of God the last shall be first and the first shall be last.
sweet, femsub to femdom is my jam
9e85ba18319d56e1249bec10b7a2802c
sakineasys said:
Do this to me <3
And me too!
A0e90993290b3854d1caec4a895a89b1
Collab between me and Kraudian. I did the writing, he did the work. >.>
91c86f67a1be65a18566b4ef3e4769d0
Date Mar 24 User DankHypno Rating Explicit Score 43 Hidden 8
This is so silly. I love it!
MindMasher said:
YES! FINALLY SOMETHING UP MY ALLEY!
I guess you could say it was about time....Got to hand it to the artist they are the man/woman of the hour.

I hope there is a second piece to follow this up.
DankHypno said:
“…and here we have our new time keeping device! Feel free to play with it as you wish, just as the other girls have. And oh! Don’t move it’s arms, or she’ll cum when she’s not supposed to.”

*You hear a faint whisper coming from her lips*

“Tick…tock…tick…tock”

Though I am not really interested in writing stories anymore, I am still very interested in commissioning artists and having fun with the characters I've created. Email/message me with any ideas that you have!

thebimbohypnotist@gmail.com

Lovely art created by Vitalis
I was wondering what happened to you. Shame about the writing though. I was looking forward to seeing how your story was going to play out. At least we still get some cool artwork though.
IT'S JOHN O'CLOCK MOTHERFLIPPERS
DankHypno said:

thebimbohypnotist@gmail.com

Lovely art created by Vitalis
That's honestly a shame that you're no longer interested in writing anymore, but I'm glad to see you back regardless
E5b603110702003a81c6adeb87a27bed
daveyboysmith9 said:
Hi everyone! Here is the next page of The Cult Cafe! Looks like David isn't taking any chances and tries to hypnotize akane while she's still very angry. And it looks like its working as the short haired tomboy slowly slips into a more agreeable state.

I hope everyone likes it. I really wanted to have this page show Akane slowly falling into a trance with different expressions ultimately falling into a trance at the end. I know many will say she should be resisting more, but Akane got hypnotized and mind controlled pretty easily in the manga, though it only happened a coupe of times. Still, hope you all like and enjoy the art if nothing else.

This page was drawn by oo_sebastian_oo and is posted with permission. Enjoy! ^^
This series cannot get updated fast enough.... along with a certain other project you had with Jadenkaiba
Slixer said:
Thanks! Glad you like it. Sorry for the wait between pages, but I have to budget myself accordingly. As for the Jadenkaiba project, the next page is coming soon. ^^
daveyboysmith9 said:
If I had my income I would throw it at you to throw at them :(
Davey...the word "hate" is very strong, maybe some hate your OC, I don't hate your OC...I'll give you a small example.
I think if your OC was in a manga \ anime of any genre, I would have the look of an antagonist that could be hated or loved, that's what gives me a certain attraction to your OC.
I don't know...that's my point of view.
That hate your character should not affect you ... I think that would make it more popular, that's my opinion. ^_^
DouDile said:
I don't know...that's my point of view.
Yea it has something hotter when the man is at first hated by the women he tries to seduce. It's very erotic to see their angered faces at first, and then, they can't help themselves, just run their hands all across his muscular body..
DaisyHypnoCharm said:
I really love the bad guys and Davey is an exception! <3
81413039ea3632a62f84c5344a38b8bd
Date Mar 24 User madcap Rating Explicit Score 41
This is my favorite work by Vitalis. He does such a great job with the blank, vacant facial expressions!
madcap said:
For me is the heels :3
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
For me is the heels :3
Those are sexy heels for sure.
253c851e312363cfba8b153b5ed4de1f
this first panel strikes me as a bit odd in just how feminine his figure is before anything happens (mostly the hips) more contrast can up the impact for TF sequences
999968b9427e4a18bdf7cc50b396f762
This is terrifying me and turning me on at the same time. I think I like it a lot :3

Nice work!~
Mmmm...

All that sexy blood and corrruption...

And that shoe dangling <3
Ahh I love this pic! Now, I don't find it particularly sexy (though I can see how others might) but I love it for the tone it sets. The outfit, the mask, the blood dripping down the keys all ooze a certain eeriness that only the danganronpa series can do. Keep up the good work! Do you have any idea as to whom you might do next?
DID I HEAR DESPAIR PERCHANCE
Pinkanator said:
DID I HEAR DESPAIR PERCHANCE
NO NOBODY SAID THAT
81fa1404524a1878218a5e20f3cd19cb
I never care for sonic, but I love hypnotized sex.
Ddafc4cee14f9c72ed6a18c2fb295039
Sweat host, the parasite like it. i want to join him ^^