92758e0b68eb028024df1fab9a67733c
omg he melted into him then reformed him as a gloopy robo slave dear god thats too fucking hot
Pinkanator said:
Several more characters to join XD
033f19d153bd17b819bc5e32a0ce6738
This is good. On a related noted, I wonder if we'll ever see "Marshmeline on here...
Well. Time to pretty much lose everyone... This reminds me of this one Timmy the Tooth video I had. Where the villain's sidekick is hypnotized by candy. It was the space episode I believe. That was a long time ago...
Huh. She has the same eyes as one of my characters.
A055201006cd880bebde7307d78bd74c
5573c6872e13eb49ad41d7b64910d5d1
I love this pic, but... does Mewberty count as mc? I mean, nobody else is actually controlling her...
Grim said:
I do find the trans-marco head-cannon very charming
but hey, it's not like mewberty is smart - maybe it can't tell the difference when he has his pants on
I'll admit that I don't follow the show, but as far as headcannons go there's a very convincing case for it. I'll write it up to mewberty.
YouAreARobotNow said:
But Marco is a trans woman, not a boy
Either way he has a cock and Star WANTS it *giggles*
Apple said:
I suppose its definitely borderline, but unlike puberty, the effects are fast, extremely alter her personality, and make her a little sex obsessed - if it's not mind control exactly, its probably close enough that a special exception should be made
Grim said:
Sounds like it fits under corruption, at the very least.
YouAreARobotNow said:
But Marco is a trans woman, not a boy
Uh... when does it say THAT in the show?
1da05b6d4c63380850feea5cae1bb9ee
What I want to know is if there's any room for growth in this company. And if they help cover student loans
strangeperson said:
well i mean they dont even pay you, so i doubt it.
wonder how that girl would be dealt with tho~
skullman2033 said:
....i'm not even getting paid in money, arent i....
you have free food and sex what else do you need?
skullman2033 said:
what kind of company even is this? am i even being paid a livable wage? or by surrendering my soul, i now live on-site so as to be more convenient for my sex demon overlords?
Hell's marketing division.
T323 said:
Damn. There is. Shite.
Should be 'would' in the second text snippet top left.

strangeperson said:
[insert obvious dick joke here]

cdyoung said:
Hell's marketing division.
More like Hell's PR firm. Maybe both.
4f20af3d7a58938b28d2f3864329e66a
Date May 07 User Sleepyhead97 Rating Questionable Score 14
PortugalLost said:
*grabs popcorn*
You and me both man...
394fe0b708618ac6d349aad4553dedab
Armpits is a strange one, but I really like this. Same person, with the same goals, just slightly... askew.
T323 fuck this is hot what a sexy idea...wonder what she'll do to the criminals she finds during "interrogation" @.@
*Kimewaza!*

*PERFECT! Critical Combo!*

On an unrelated note, Chun Li, this is the danger that comes when you try to question a corrupt hypnotist.
ghost13 said:
*Kimewaza!*

*PERFECT! Critical Combo!*

Damn it! Now the first part make absolutely no sense!!!
ghost13 said:
Damn it! Now the first part make absolutely no sense!!!
Indeed... they even got rid of m shoryuken...
20b0aa50f8a629edc8a40934d8294b8c
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
Settle down now. Please try and be bit more courteous to your fellow members.
I'll consider it if the guy who's very likely not even half way through his 20's doesn't say something as stupid as "Kids these days!" ever again. "Kids are dumb because THIS cartoon is for ME, an adult who never grew past cartoons" is the kind of wannabe bullshit that's been around since Weisman was on Gargoyles.
Sirloin said:
okay, look I'm 23, but please all I'm saying is their target audience isn't being given a good story, and so kids aren't able to appreciate it.
Sirloin said:
Sirloin, I'm warning you to drop this. If you and Hammer wanna settle this in DMs, by all means. But I'm not asking you; I'm telling you to drop the aggressive attitude.
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
yeah. I don't wanna start anything, but I just miss before TTG, Uncle Grandpa, Pickle and Peanut, and even the new PPG and Ben 10 reboots
I liked Young Justice but... not my favourite superhero cartoon.
Black Canary looks to be in just such a blissful state of mind control. Would be a shame to wake her. Great pic!
Eb0341c4d225eef6edcf693c4a967f63
Date Jun 23 User Neo-Izayoi Rating Questionable Score 49 Hidden 2
the madhatters smile is has menacing as the Joker himself.
Argonis said:
the madhatters smile is has menacing as the Joker himself.
Thats how the commissioner wanted it.
Neo-Izayoi said:
Thats how the commissioner wanted it.
whoever the commissioner is i like him.
Busty Batgirl *giggles*
Stephanie Brown!

Best Batgirl.
Yay for it being Stephanie! An exceptionally great choice for being Hatter's mc'd Alice, if there ever was one!
405fa822e3bb0f0531ceda4f646efd3b
This is fantastic! More blonde superheroes or villains need to unwillingly offer themselves to be the Hatter's Alice!
Killgravez said:
That they do, and it's so great that Stargirl is one of them!