007bb31f3637a0e148f6c6329fa62d35
I that Inma in the bottom right?
Yukikyun said:
I that Inma in the bottom right?
Nah, but it is a familiar face xD
Two pages in a week ? Wow, Myuk that's some pretty neat upload speed you got there ^^ If you keep it up, you will make many people really happy \o/

So Inma and Joyce live not far from Sasha's place ? (which has some cool futuristic vibes, really like the exterior design) Interesting.

Also, Inma can actually fly ? Wow, I always thought she couldn't and her wings were just decorative, for no particular reason.
So no offense but...what is with the page order? I can't help but think it would be impossible to read this in listed order
EoD said:
None taken :) I understand the order of the pages is confusing, but to make it simple, any traditional pages are from the beginning of the story, especially these since I'm trying to update the introduction of the characters. This series became a comic later on as it developed so I just wanted to create some cohesion and make it feel more complete. The digital art pages should indicate the current progression of the plot.

And you will definitely notice a jump in quality after contemporary traditional pages since I haven't tied them back to the original plot. You can tell the reworks from the old just by looking at the art quality alone.
Mind Corp is giving off Kaiba Corp vibes with that building design *giggles*
7f3c71914b6d2fae92086394ed5130ce
you really are one of the few 3D artist I like
Imasuky said:
you really are one of the few 3D artist I like
It's always a pleasure to hear that.
I would love to join them in sweet obedience~
I see so many 3d stuff on e-hentai, where do people get these models? Or the programs? Or how do they make the models? Blender?

I feel like there's people who think it's lazy compared to drawing but its prob not
Das nice.

Hypnotic headphones are the best.
scp-682 said:

I use daz, some stuff is free, some you buy.

Metals said:
Das nice.

Hypnotic headphones are the best.
Yeah, I've really come to like em.
3c1ca940e57079590510fd34b5d4a621
A collab pic Blackshirtboy & engineskye did back in 2015.
Super interesting. I like it.
7f5e01805d594977b04e288aed4ef733
Here's my manip of the full three-step transformation sequence showing Rhoda turning into a hypnotized Susan, and then having her proportions... improved. :)

I hope I have this set up right. I've never really posted here before, so I'm not sure I'm doing the parent linking and stuff correctly.
See? Hypnosis causes better posture! Mind control is good for the body!!

Also, she's cute as heck. So...thats a plus.
Cowsinner said:
See? Hypnosis causes better posture! Mind control is good for the body!!

Also, she's cute as heck. So...thats a plus.
Super cute~
Be6cc5736b26c52104aca7cd2923c6c6
This image has a complex history. I was inspired to make this manip by a post of a similar image by Defcon-FX. But he'd used a low-resolution, greyscale version of the panel, so I decided to use EGS edits' (egs-edit.tumblr.com) colored version as the base, and do a similar edit to Rhoda-Susan's eyes.

This is Rhoda from El Goonish Shive, turned into Susan Pompoms, and hypnotized. Please let me know if I have failed to tag it properly.

I'm also going to post an empty eyes manip of the full 3-step transformation from whence this single panel comes, though it'll be in greyscale.
Neato thought it was one of KarmaX drawings of someone from Vic's Dubmarine for a moment @.@
A85a937bac3643200eb9333f54c32994
Looks like an emo version of Holly’s key
shinylamp said:
Looks like an emo version of Holly’s key
What's Holly's key?
2fd04a409a682c0145ab92c92923138d
Title: ハイブ王子

Description from 7/26/2016: My OC for the Heroes Project, Prince Hive.
He can turn boys into his drones and workers using his stinger.
They produce honey which may attract more boys to his hive!
a bee creature that focuses on men? that's a nice change.
Mmmmmm Bee Boys...and Honey Semen *drools*
This is a really nice change of pace! I love it! I want more! :P
35d677834c740b05f1a416275f588b0e
Uh...so...what have they been hypnotized to do? I don't get it...
Kingclass101 said:
Uh...so...what have they been hypnotized to do? I don't get it...
they were hypnotized to be evil i bet.
Argonis said:
they were hypnotized to be evil i bet.
I guess that makes sense. It isn't really clear from just looking at it, but hey, if that's the right explanation, then it's one I can deal with.
Jut looking at the thumbnail they look like they have huge Kenshrio eyebrows
4b2c397842da26682bd6d4590f1347bb
A pretty disturbing form of it..
astrangeaddiction said:
A pretty disturbing form of it..
you can always blacklist it, you know.
first, i wouldn’t really call Daisy ‘prim and proper’ more as ‘unique and tomboyish’. now PEACH? stereotypically prim and proper is really more of Peach’s spiel.

second, although some sick and demented part of me loves this, i’ve still gotta say that this is pretty frick’d up...
JynxLover said:

then why did you even comment if you dont like it? Why do people have to clutter up pictures comments saying they dont like the picture instead of just not looking at it? Lol its irritating
Neko712 said:
Welcome to Hypnohub.
1904daa34c187464aac716dff2cef205
Never expected a background video of a TLT song to be on here
Sophia said:
Never expected a background video of a TLT song to be on here
yeah, it just feels wrong...
No Mario! You bastard now her hat is gone!
Wait, wait, wait a gosh darn second. How powerful is Pauline to have the ability to force back control from Cappy's possession?
Sleepyhead97 said:
More powerful than a T-Rex, at least. =D
Black--Wave said:
More powerful than a T-Rex, at least. =D
Her power is that her arms can reach her head XD