A0282ce6279b377290634b8535b00ebe
*hug* The best princesses are the funniest <3
Not usually into Kobi's Clowns but this one just works for me *drools*
Bf2c2e706fee7e65ecbe20d211d17067
Gotta admit, these pics of your OC are really looking pretty legit. Good shit man.
Not my OC, shes the mascot character for a new hypnosis themed booru.
TheGoodShank said:
Not my OC, shes the mascot character for a new hypnosis themed booru.
Yeah ik she's Lillytank's.
TheGoodShank said:
Not my OC, shes the mascot character for a new hypnosis themed booru.
Oh, I was wondering who she was xD
7e98f6a37df7300846788b0772d79b3b
Need to strip and dry clothes @.@
F1a159950dd9f40c1e14857fcb5286ac
Hi everyone! Here is a new pic from the great Haryudanto on Deviantart! Looks like Rachel Moore (Ran Mouri) Has been caught by some hypnotic music and now zombie walks towards her new master! Enjoy everyone!

This pic was draw by Haryudanto and is posted with permission. ^^
Roxa said:
Ran is bae. <3
Personally, I love Ran! The hub needs more pics of her. ^^ She is definitely one of my 'new goddesses'. ^^
Ahh, hypnotic music
My fav kind of hypnosis after the pendulum <3
Ff0ed75f97f7ef73cd6381d092e8f3b1
I need to say this: I don't like Kaa. I don't like either of the movie versions, or any version of him.
Surprisingly though, I still have a soft spot for hypnosnakes.
I really like the anonymous character. Makes it very easy to imagine whoever you want in their position :3
I'm not one to criticize too much but constructive criticism does tend to help. I'd recommend drawing the eyes more to the middle of the face as people tend to not have eyes on there forehead... most of the time. Unless you're an alien, cyclops or something else.
Thebigsqueeze said:
Thanks for the advice! I was trying to make it look like they were looking upward, but yeah I see what you mean.
C996cbb9f127340b0cfe397a41eb5405
M-Morty, you gotta URRP look into my eyes, Morty.
WhateverEyeWant said:
M-Morty, you gotta URRP look into my eyes, Morty.
Aw, gee. I-I dunno, Rick...
WhateverEyeWant said:
M-Morty, you gotta URRP look into my eyes, Morty.
Mindwipe said:
Aw, gee. I-I dunno, Rick...
Oh my god. :,D New pitch for Pocket Mortys, everyone
05bd7c9e9daac53ee8a02ba749a7244b
This is a set of art from Shadman. The theme is corruption, which is used as form of mind control in the art. As I mentioned it is a set. You can find the rest at http://shadbase.tumblr.com/post/55099775395/all-zelda-ocarina-of-time-corruption-images-at his website is shadbase.com.
Vanndril said:
To be fair, eyes are usually the most important tell-tale sign of MC in media, anyway, so that's not a fact to just be glazed over (cwutididthar?).

But if you want more reasons, the obvious extreme shift in personality, portrayed by her almost opposite facial expressions before and after, as well as her extreme shift in attire and her newfound love of tattoos are all fairly good signs that something messed with her head.
that's what I just said
Whilest we are all discussing that this is corruption, is no one going to add the tag? Ah well, i'll do it.
Are eye color tags optional?
Anon_3.141 said:
Are eye color tags optional?
Pretty much. We never really made them official or anything. I don't tag them on my uploads, personally, but they're acceptable to tag if people want.
Lex Wi- err...
Ganondorf Wins
2b452c8fcacf9a6766c96514d5827725
DisasterDan said:
Heck yeah! I swear Amentibus, your like the best dude at drawing girls slumped over in chairs.
I agree, and girls slumped over in chairs is one of my favorite hypno things.
It's not usually my thing, on the other hand, but you've made it look quite cozy and appealing regardless, nice job Menti.
Imasuky said:
Simple but super cute!
Friye said:
Great work on the poses and the shading!
Contorted said:
Tastefully sexy.
MindMasher said:
This is very cute, and you know, it's kind of nice to just have something innocent on here once in a while.
Thank you. It's good to know that you liked it ^^

DisasterDan said:
Mindwipe said:
I agree, and girls slumped over in chairs is one of my favorite hypno things.
What can I say? Girls slumped over in chairs are cute :3

bullet said:
ah how i miss your stage show comic from like... 2 years ago? it's been awhile, but this is just as good :)
I... still have plans on continuing it. I kind of dropped it because I lost confidence in my ability to draw comics and some art/writer block...

LillyTank said:
This is really good. I'm wondering now why you haven't been uploading to Saimin Booru.
Thanks LillyTank. Well... that's mostly because I usually forget that I can upload it there (because I lost the habit when drawing nsfw stuff), and when I remember... well... there's just a continous procrastination ^^' Sorry for that.

Pastel-Daemon said:
Thank you! That means a lot to me ^^
The only thing close to matching how lovely this looks is how fun it looks! I don't suppose the hypnotist is taking any more volunteers...? :3
HypnoHarley said:
Okay.... Now kiss!
I second that~
Ffd3a7fe2a7e2356a97ab5d6c5dbf101
I want that headband now.. like 10 of them. all in different colors.
Mister Vi said:
I want that headband now.. like 10 of them. all in different colors.
To wear or to give?

spoiler
Pinkanator said:

spoiler
Same here.
well obviously I would give most of them. you'd really only want to -wear- one if you doing it for someone really special.
Mister Vi said:
UR SUPR SPEKIALS
Hypno headbands
Cumming to a store near you
955c429c1e7387e34f606cd60cf6d47a