49b147e2f0a202f962d0e6259cd5d04f
Wish I could look that adorable when I wake up XD
602127239b4f38d91c36c3ce07bc7f36
this is it. we have peeked. its alll down hill from here boys. pack it up the fetish is canceled
ghost13 said:
I'd love to see a version of this where Samus is the one being hypnotized instead...
I can kind of view this as samus getting hypnotized. the way she gets more and more into this practice seduction until she declares herself his girlfriend and plans to take him to bed. like the guy has brainwashed her to fall in love with him and fuck him, under the pretense that she was training him to resist seduction and she simply believes herself to be the dom.
Image was made in a 4chan /trash/ JOI/JOE thread, the request for it was not hypnosis related nor was it presented as hypnosis related by the maker, but to each his own.
Gosh I want hypno boobs but mmmmmm hypno kisses would be just as lovely @.@
Sackon said:
It certainly works in hypnosis though
29746d60529af8b32200f77578631f71
I think this is from super robot taisen 2 cause i know that girl in the bottom and she's not in one
as for context can't help ya as i never gotten far in 2.
What system is this game for?
foffyoul5 said:
What system is this game for?
GBA
Argonis said:
as for context can't help ya as i never gotten far in 2.
It is from 2, Alfimi has a bizarre connection to Excellen I won't spoil.

foffyoul5 said:
What system is this game for?
The 2 English releases are on the GBA but there is a PS2 Remastered version of both + Extra's in japanese. Additionally there is PS3 and PS4 titles to
technically that's Super robot wars OG2 and as for context the top girl at one time was in an accident and was meant to die until an other race called the einsts came and made it so she survived by making her part einst. what the girl in the bottom has done is trigger her einst DNA to take control of her.
And that's not the first time she's been MC'd (depending on your route as far as OG is concerned)
A73819d45cf6799615576d0fbbb100be
Which one is the one with gurren lagaan?
Lately, which one *isn't* the one with Gurren Lagann?

Gurren Lagann features in Z2.1, Z2.2, Z3.1, Z3.2, X, and possibly others.
Which one features Gurren Lagann and Getter Robo?
That'd be the Z games.
one of the Z series i think both the z3 ones have gunbuster or at least one of the 2's does and the 3's have both gun and diebuster
Astral said:
Lately, which one *isn't* the one with Gurren Lagann?

Gurren Lagann features in Z2.1, Z2.2, Z3.1, Z3.2, X, and possibly others.
I sadly only own Z2.1, can't afford to buy the rest.. well I could but my yearly game budget is $100 and I'm planing on getting New Gundam Breaker once it's out
7a333b08053491b0d21784d93893ec38
Another dept. heaven manip, all of these have tought me 2 things, 1: Tagging is hard 2: I fucking hate gimp
I wonder what she'll do once she realizes she could've just gone and taken her own men's cocks...
Kaito_Kid said:
Not really an option considering her units are all witches.
208f3239f246646b17b8f6325baade70
I don’t know how to feel about this. I hate the seeds.. so so much. I don’t know which of them is the worst
WolfLovesYou said:
Yes hello im here because i also despise the seed family
9e1ddcc7cfad5dfa0b2b1abf71cf8b6a
axg1982 said:
So this is real?! Well then, can't wait to have a boss fight with her then!
It is real... And I'm fucking livid about it. >^<
God damnit, Squeenix, why ya gotta play with my soul like this?!?
Well....the NEW trailer revealed Repliku is in the game....could Evil Aqua just be a disguise of his?

Also, loving Kairi's new haircut and outfit. I honestly hated her KH2 look.
thatpokemonman said:
It is real... And I'm fucking livid about it. >^<
God damnit, Squeenix, why ya gotta play with my soul like this?!?
See this is why I don't get that attached to characters in games. Since the creator can do whatever he wants and if you (or any one of us) don't like there is really not much we can do about it. Oh well, the only that can be done is roll with it and what comes comes. Be it she gets free or I get a new target to bludgeon with the keyblade. Which reminds me I better youtube BBS and DDD, I bought the games but never got got to play them. No time right now.
Looks like the Mysterons have struck again!
Inside every great woman is a battle between good and evil that can never be resolved.....
56caf0351f871a012ea9ddf7004c730d
BUT
IZANAMI e_e
BUT
FEET PENDULUM
AAAAAAAAH
Roxa said:
BUT
IZANAMI e_e
BUT
FEET PENDULUM
AAAAAAAAH

Also Erika is so lucky to have so many friend, makes sense with as nice as she is.
So great, the drooling and everything :3
Eri's birthday but we all get to enjoy the presents ^^
Dang that's lovely. Happy birthday Erika.

It's like we're the ones getting all the gifts.
Is this the hottest Erika pic ever?
Yes. Yes it is.
764c975b60cfd0cdb8ebc1e3523f7f57
Quickie I drew and forgot to upload.

I'm pretty sure I got everything but if I missed any tags do add them.

If anyone's got any suggestions or wishes to commission (I doubt it), feel free to hit me up.
69cd6aab0529742708b1b0e8110a8631