Ab2cdcfbc058026d669a373e473bc3d4
Date Aug 18 User Godmilla Rating Questionable Score 3
Hey! This is my first drawing I've uploaded on here and I hope you all like it. I tried to use the aging help but if I did something wrong I'd love to get feedback so I can correct it.
Welcome to the site. And tip about tags you don't need a ? on them.
Thanks! And I'll fix that now.
It looks nice with more practice it would be great.

We have a feedback thread here for general feedback on drawing you can post there before you fully post here that way you can get a feel for what need work happy to have you aboard.
7a00048f98ad6cf67eaa02ac1b2bb82b
Commission done by Oo_Sebastian_oO.

After the time skip I rarely see anyone draw this Robin anymore.

I like the new look but I would prefer this Robin, or at least they could have kept her dark skin.
Odd pairing but very cute
I love this piece! Miia's face is so cute <3
Nice Pair here in both ways *giggles* and always need more Robin *drools*
4c2b5c643fd91a7fe4aa3556cd2809f3
Does majin have genitals? I mean, they procreate very differently
darkray8 said:
Does majin have genitals? I mean, they procreate very differently
Pretty sure they can just create whatever genitals they desire
Anyone know if Penken does commissions or requests?
darkray8 said:
Does majin have genitals? I mean, they procreate very differently
They only have THE FUCK BOX!!!!!!!!
979a11efd99248cf994a396d619a4a0f
My God this is pretty. And it's canon too? Yowza.
Oh man this is great.
(not really the point of the pic I guess but) I love the heels and the toes are well done.

Question I have never seen the film. I just recently watched Boruto, and a local store has Road to Ninja and The Last pretty cheap. Is it worth it? How long does the hypno scene last? Course I'm not going to buy it for the scene but it doesn't hurt. Just wanted to know if the movie is any good.
Dragon-Cana-Love said:
Oh man this is great.

It's so little. :^(
Dragon-Cana-Love said:
Oh man this is great.

It's pretty cool if you wanted the closure about NaruHina that neither the manga nor the TV anime really provided. Also has some good lore to it.
Overall it was pretty good movie and scene but not too much to it...I really still don't like Naruto after it jumped the shark long ago...but Boturo is doing a lost of stuff I like and world building especially in the movie.

Also amazing work from Boogars as always *drools*
04b3e385970054a903d482a4ddfc4bf1
I saw the picture earlier today, and wanted to make a manip of it. Don't hesitate to tell me what you think about this one. The text is a bit small, but you should be able to view a larger version of it.
While death is involved the story still comes out nicely in my opinion
I LOVE the image
9.5/10
-Boom
Blizzard! I will come back to overwatch if you make a Mei the lich queen skin!
B25160c6446587a3d3a0e5185771994a
Nice. Clair is one of the women who needs more love!
Imasuky said:
Nice. Clair is one of the women who needs more love!
I completely agree.
Icontrol said:
I completely agree.
Her and Karen are some of the least loved.
Imasuky said:
Her and Karen are some of the least loved.
And Professor Ivy. I'm shock that there's not a lot of hypnosis with her.
This pussy looks like hot dog buns.
I'd tap it though ^^'
57f5e888b3e4e11b8a71f35d6f98ea61
Oh this is great, at first I thought this was supposed to be one of those Kill La Kill outfits
F6bbb484d6ce30f621b85ede330b2761
Yay! I was overdue for a new avatar, but I didn't want to give up Linkle quite yet. :D

I adore your VR series, and bringing Linkle in is just <3<3<3. I might be a bit biased as she's one of my fave characters to cosplay, though. And the Lost Woods as a hypnotic setting is something I never knew I wanted!

I'm going to have to get around to finishing the Korok trials now... if only to have an opportunity to get lost in the Woods for a while. ;3

sebashbash said:
Has anyone noticed skull kid in the background of this picture
I did! It's a nice little touch.

I'm surprised we don't have a character tag for him, considering that the Skull Kid in Majora's Mask spends the entire game being mentally manipulated by that mask.
Apple said:
Congrats on your avatar. Glad to be of service.
First the hypno one and now this. You're killing me. Too good
Apple said:
Meanwhile, I've had the same avatar more or less since I joined as more than just a usernameless user.

I honestly have no idea why I don't want to change it...
Grima180 said:
Heyo, sorry for the break there. After the lukewarm reception my last manip got, I was nervous to post this one. I wasn't happy with it for a while, and it went through a number of phases. Hope you guys like it. I'd love to hear your feedback.
As one of the lukewarm recievers: I like this more.

I like the way you included Ann's thoughts. I like how you included the fact that this is a simulation into her reasoning for going on. In any other manip she would've just kept going and going without doubt, but not here. It's more subtle than the "get hypnotized into sex" of the last one.

And I like the picture much more.

There's still no real data or computer programs involved but if they keep continuing like this I'm not complaining. It's just to fit the premise, not really for the quality of the manip.
85f95f2c7b10bddc18852c1d41abc382
Trippy: trippy commissoned DHB to make it so argonis doesnt have to wait to see allison with a sexy drone visor, other then that theres not much diffence enjoy people~
I was actually wondering why this exact thing didn't happen in the original. So cool you got it changed.
LOL i thought this my post still on the front page XD
Argonis said:
LOL i thought this my post still on the front page XD
Trippy: *giggles* trippy thought you did so she sent you a dmail trippy hopes you love it :3
Fd92d3b52d78ab59361400cffb468dcd
Do you think you could do some stuff with Elsa?