13029f0ab2df018841286dc52ca34559
DrainedFoxy said:
Ooh! A manip featuring my favourite monster girl from MGE!

Any help with finding the artist?
Kind of hard to if you can't give us the link for the unedited image. The text only makes searching more difficult.
I hate fury ans pets etc.... But this manip is outatanding
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
Sorry, understood.

BlackWidow69x said:
Source added.
Thanks.
one day someone will roll a 20 on the Will save and cleave her ass in half smh underestimating your enemies like that is not safe
6b1033a86beb944d2f64f8421445f025
...or how to fuck a Titan Animal
1b1b3940418f3184dd6d3772efdaa8b4
As much of a fan as I am of Critical Role, I've been rather shy about the idea of doing any hypno art for it. But when Zombifier posted his sketch of these three, I just knew I had to follow up on it. =D

See the original right here: http://hypnohub.net/post/show/64323/critical_role-female_only-femsub-greyscale-long_ha
I feel like Jester, even if not hypnotised would just play along for shits and giggles.
Lol mindcontrol is lacking in basic D&D
Beau is bae, fight me if you disagree.
23c8156581eb9f0475a0eb8bcd835cb8
I would have liked text on this telling a story of Adam using the logic virus to understand humans performing procreation rituals on incompatible same-gender humans. But I’m still gunshy after my Bayonetta/Samus text manip was torn apart for being too purple (I don’t disagree, I just don’t think I have the skill required to avoid being trashed)

Either way I took a while altering the expressions and opening both eyes to have the logic virus glow so if anyone wants to add text later that’d be chill.
Can't wait, the image alone is perfect for this idea. Then again, A1 and 2B are perfect
YEEESSSS <3!!

Seriously though I love this and I love the eyes :3
Super sexy~ Sweet love before getting to the naughty stuff <3
Dc2e137ccf7d1e68e189442cb622bf7c
I love this c:

Happy Birthday Erika!
Happy borthday, Erika!
Happy Birthday Erika... is what I’m really compelled to say.
Happy Birthday again~ Hehe love these collabs you do for her you three <3
Ha! Hypnosis + Pooks = sweat drops. Sometimes the background details are as good as the subject.
29e6522556b2d7d4b211e4cbd61aa7b1
Man, Bunny-Enid seems to be quite popular...
ghost13 said:
Man, Bunny-Enid seems to be quite popular...
She makes a good fuck bunny <3
57ce3e81fc500ce7d9bd801bd54119af
Top Up, Panties Off, and Spreading~
Such a good position to wait for master in hehe
9e269a7b7137d1081eedb1e180591269
This one was a request from a guy on Deviantart named randomname314, who, upon seeing my Mary Jane Bimbofication pic, suggested I do one with Emma Frost.
That's what you get for being cock-y.
Lady_Gardevoir said:
That's what you get for being cock-y.
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT THAT PUN
Lady_Gardevoir said:
That's what you get for being cock-y.
theheckle said:
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT THAT PUN
Yeah. That one gave me chills
theheckle said:
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT THAT PUN
Everything to be a victim :P
Cocks are the best <3 Think she'd need one regardless but being hypnotized makes it better hehe~
8a28d6ca489b1ee29d2f8c6ae646ed6c
WOO VAMP FEET
BEST GIFT
If there's one thing I enjoy more than Erika posts,
it's Erika x Racehl posts.
I love Shalltear ^^ I got a new pic in the works with her and Kokoa, vampire lolis XD
Oh Happy B-day Erika!
Deleted-preview
Here is a little upload. Something from a hypno lover.
Hope you all enjoy, I sure will~
If someone could put the artist tag for EasyDifficulty I'd appreciate it!
Very cute!

And very clever of the snake to use the hookah
Awesome work love the style and can't go wrong with harem outfits <3