6c480ac064283ea09df1a3744d402d23
psychowarrior said:
all of Triton's daughters are flat as boards.
Having large breasts wouldn't be hydrodynamically designed and all i guess.
mariosonicfan said:
Damn why couldn't this be an episode of the show!?
There was a similar arc with a evil manta-ray type person that became a recurring villain that had mind-control via bad emotions and gazing.
Bloodly said:
Ah yes I remember him, he was voiced by Tim Curry I believe...however I think he only ever did anything to Flounder...so...yeah
This comic actually got me started on the whole hypno thing. It's nice to see it here.
mariosonicfan said:
Damn why couldn't this be an episode of the show!?
I know! Can't believe I didn't see this until now...so hot @.@
mariosonicfan said:
He took pretty much the entire undersea city. Very good imagery, with him wrapped around the topmost tower of the thing.
F87a5359772939bb65b8d7dcdb3ec15d
We need more hypno ballerinas
Dddca04b98dfe23f19662d6107fb44d5
shinylamp said:
Hay can I play it on an apple computer or no I'm curious
I'm not sure, you should ask cypress_z or look on the game's patreon
shinylamp said:
Hay can I play it on an apple computer or no I'm curious
Yes you can. Windows Mac and Linux builds exist.

Also it's fine for anyone to make fanart of my game - Crim had something really neat made here. Just credit my stuff so people can find it! Thanks for doing that Crimson!
cypress_z said:
Yes you can. Windows Mac and Linux builds exist.

oh please tell me that outfit is in the game
C'mon Yukizome...Kira, Jane and Sarah can't wait for yuuuur MOUF.
cypress_z said:
Yes you can. Windows Mac and Linux builds exist.

Thanks I was wondering I' don't have money to spare but knowing this does make it an option for later. Also there's no chance we could get crimson as a dlc character later?
5f909bfce0b50b2e1e773a59106192cd
My friend asked me to "advertise" her Mistress' Discord Channel so....here it is.
If you are interested, just click this link https://discord.me/page/mistresshypnosis
I'm not sure f this is allowed...?
Bunny girl riven that's dom that's new
*narrows eyes* Who exactly is this Mistress? The only hypnodom I know to have their own personal server is an abusive one.
EoD said:
I am on this server and have been for a while, and believe me, it's completely safe. You don't actually have to actively participate in anything, the rules are clear. the mods aren't abusive and it's got an active user base. I'd recommend it, but hey, you can leave at any time.
2f7ef8273128004f24fbea10d7d2d035
kissu~

Imasuky said:
A fantastic gift.

Been a good amount of Erika as of late. Nice to see that.
true and true
Imasuky said:
Been a good amount of Erika as of late. Nice to see that.
Very true

And another fantastic pic CM. You really seem to be improving a lot recently
TalahDarkfang said:
CM, you're making it too hard to enjoy real life gdi
(By that I mean I just like your art more than dealing with people)
Lol thanks ^_^

Imasuky said:
A fantastic gift.

Been a good amount of Erika as of late. Nice to see that.
Nothing to complain about there, the more the better ^_^
EdgeOfTheMoon said:
Very true

And another fantastic pic CM. You really seem to be improving a lot recently
Thanks <3 It probably helps I draw nonstop nowadays @_@ lol
I need more Erika in my life!
C56753cc3676fecbbf8eda7f46fff541
More of the MC from the recent episode. I hope we see more of Sugarby/Sugracha on this site, her methods were CHOICE.
'Rapunzel, Rapunzel, set down your cares...'
what's the episode name?
petkitsune said:
what's the episode name?
Painter's Block!
some mild MC in ep 90 as well as a mood stabilizer potion goes awry.
malroth said:
some mild MC in ep 90 as well as a mood stabilizer potion goes awry.
you sure its 90 or 9?
9a9ce4841d3fbd194a5008ed3f37a0da
Trippy: need this picture but with trippy and crimson :D :D
46a18113491294417983077b3fa9fa9e
Trap Link is best Link. Seriously, I speedran to the harem outfit because of how much Link pulls it off.
NamesAreForTheWeak said:
I've never been attracted to Link before but this outfit has me sold. Link does look damn good like this.
Gaphid said:
It's pretty nice only thing i think could be adressed is that you have spots of red far away from the eyes that could be fixed but other than that is pretty nice
that was already in the pic :T
you can see in the source
I tried to fix it but just messed up more first manip that's the basic of the basic
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!!!
Link said:
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!!!
Helped you find who you should be. Now dance for some Rupees.
I would love to see a comic with Harem Link :D
C62b11122c4b78ac3567053420a0ab8b
E28232efae3d21ba5733fdd919793e96
THE END IS NEAR NET NEUTRALITY'S DEMISE APPROACHES!
I said net nuetrality to someone named Obama care online Xbox and he said we