C5e6270e61c5c0ec7f4aaf5c14155671
someguy231 said:
What about the Wally-World?
Maybe Sam's Club exclusive.
someguy231 said:
What about the Wally-World?
You can find them there, but for some reason, they charge you 30x as much as anywhere else...
Imasuky said:
I think Radio Shack.
That suddenly made me really sad because my local radio shack just put up going out of business signs this morning :(
Anon_3.141 said:
Go to Costco instead. You can buy 5 and save 30% because bulk.
rocketracer294 said:
Go to Costco instead. You can buy 5 and save 30% because bulk.
I haven't seen any at my local Costco, actually.
Anon_3.141 said:
I haven't seen any at my local Costco, actually.
They're usually on a palette on the top shelf, above the oil drums full of cran-grape juice.
1a845c4ed39c7537ee359c8f6a08ff17
Isn't feminizationg already a thing? Like guy -> girl? If you ask me, this has a lot of similarity to sissification, so I'd propose something like "sissy +femsub" in addition to the traditional malesub usage.
The feminization tag, along with many other tag changes/adjustments, has already been proposed to Vanndril in the official tags thread (which I suggest using for this stuff in the future). We are just waiting on him to make a decision on them.
What if we assigned something along the lines of "Male Feminization" and "Female Feminization" for clarification? Now, we need more demonstration....
Anyone else having trouble viewing the larger version? I keep getting an error. It's only on this pic too.
God forbid anyone think critically about anything, right?

Man, though, she looks a lot cuter normally, compared to that...kinda' terrible dress. Transformation backfire, on top of everything else. <:I
Do this to me please...femboy want....
D12db6e75d0642dab256dd47f56ad504
Imasuky said:
That makes me very curios.
Well let's hope Lav can do part 2 soon, they have a busy schedule though.
Riley said:
I wouldn't drink it if I were you. You'll find out in part 2.
Can't wait for Part 2 then hehe nice to have some boy cows as well *giggles*
Riley said:
I wouldn't drink it if I were you. You'll find out in part 2.
GIVE ME ALL OF IT
Pinkanator said:
GIVE ME ALL OF IT
You'll have to bug Lavenderrose to do part 2 if you wanna see it sooner
Milk me too!! I'm a good little cow! @u@
Defcon7 said:
Milk me too!! I'm a good little cow! @u@
Well if you insist
[Primes Machine]
2fb5dc65bb482322edc364a614ffd975
Hypnobunbun said:
Due to the controversy of this post, I've re uploaded it with a slight text modification that HOPEFULLY will help people understand the situation better. I apologize for my last post, I should have worked on it with more effort to make it enjoyable for all.
It really seemed to me like only one person was complaining about weather it was mc or not. Guy seemed like a dick, flagging it multiple times, even after it being unflagged.
Though that said, i do like this version a tiny bit better. But that's mainly because for me the best part of hypnosis is the hypnotist slowly working down the will of their subject.
soapyfoten said:
One person is still 5 too many for me. Id rather my pics just stay as something for pleasure, not for argument
Hypnobunbun said:
That's the problem with the internet, there will always be assholes around somewhere. Sometimes you get lucky and manage to avoid them, other times not so much. You really shouldn't take that guy from your other post all that seriously. If he was truly serious about his little issue, then he would bring it up on the several pictures that are far less hypnotically clear than yours, but he didn't. He's just being a troll.
MDZer0 said:
DanGambino is actually a reasonably respected member of the community most of the time. He just had a problem with the other post, and rather than accept that the mods and majority of people disagree with him he decided to keep arguing.

While that is problematic behavior, it does not justify calling him an asshole, a dick, or even a troll. That just feeds into a flamewar that this image revision attempted to quell, and just increases people's blood pressure for no reason.
NamesAreForTheWeak said:

I wasn't calling him an asshole specifically, just saying there are plenty on the internet. It also doesn't really matter to me how he is other times, because in that specific situation he was being a dick and a troll, and so that's what I called him. It wasn't just a disagreement on opinion, he was repeatedly flagging an image that was already marked by the mods as perfectly fine, and being verbally aggressive towards the poster, other users, and the mods. Reasonably respected or not, he was acting unreasonably entitled and rude.
Use me however you like your highness... @p@
Bafb75fb9283bb4cbbd315dab3ffc409
someguy231 said:
How the fuck do octopi drown?!
No idea but the story is very sad.
Imasuky said:
No idea but the story is very sad.
I bet.
Imasuky said:
No idea but the story is very sad.
This still doesn't explain why Inuyasha was equally as interminable.
Odd. She looks familiar...
Trishbot said:
Odd. She looks familiar...
Who let you off the podium?!
35a86b9928a0bb984aad9b502b647b42
MindMasher said:
That looks... extremely painful.
You'd better not look at this then.
I hope he dont uses his teeth
Eininger said:
I hope he dont uses his teeth
the kind of snake Kaa is don't have teeth as he doesn't have venom, he uses his body to crush his prey and choke it to death

also not a fan of this type of art
I'd buy a body pillow of this.
Kamenrider01 said:

also not a fan of this type of art
What are you talking about? Pythons absolutely have teeth. here's a google search for python teeth.
F4bf621c97f65bb004ff75194a20b849
demonjacobs666 said:
it'd work better in a post about bees. like, a queen bee trancing someone into beeing a new worker drone :P
I know. But like I said it's something I will always do :p
for a moment, I thought that the purple haired cat was blair from soul eater.

That would be interesting and a little scary in real life.
MisterMan4 said:
P.S. For those of you who didn't watch my previous work I am well aware that the correct grammar form is "being" with a single e, but just so you know I will always use "beeing". It is sorta my thing. A fetish. Call it whatever you want. So please no comments on correcting this grammar error. Ty for understand and views
Yeah, no. It's a grammar error, however you spin it. I can say it's my thing to replace every vowel in stuff I right on purpose, and I'd still expect to get shit for it.
It's wrong, and it makes the writing you produce suffer for it. To be aware of the fact that you're wrong but just to continue "because it's my thing" is infantile.
Taryh said:
Well, if you don't like it, leave.
1c57c6f4c4ca71f202dd342a121a24e6
...Honestly I don't think Sebastian's artstyle does the BotW designs any justice. It looks really...just really off and disproportionate.
I can now die in peace.
Roxa said:
Looks like Zelda found an interesting function of the Sheikah slate. :3
spoiler
spoiler
100/10 would try to control, fail, and beg her to be my mistress.
pokemongirl said:
Mmmmmm~ more Zelda good must rub... *drools*
T-There she goes again..
Should I be surprised though ;3
2c9e8c2a2a0c69647688390e2329a9e7
Oh, good. Swirlyponies is back.
Oh hey, welcome back Swirlyponies
dude I love your art, it's very sexy. it's really distinct, to the point that it's easy to spot even in thumbnail form and despite having not seen the style in months. You're pictures are fantastic, you're fantastic.
Mister Vi said:
Thank you so much, it seriously means a lot to me. For a while I fell into the trap of doubting the value of my art and that whole thing, so thanks a bunch for the kind words. I'm hoping to post more regularly now, since I started a "mod" blog and I'm testing the waters on ych commissions (they seem very fun to do), and I'm hoping to livestream more often, with the first one starting later today maybe.
Bd9bd41994a9266415a56580eccb8fca
Seems like a point of contention to me. I get that it's a visual signifier for that particular spell in-universe, but it's also just a general magic indicator for most people.

Does that character just go around all day with his magic hand glowing? And a dream dimension seems pretty mind controlly to me. Is she just an illusion then? Some kind of dream hallucination? Maybe he's using the dream dimension to control her?

I'd like some form of commissioner or artist confirmation that it isn't mind control of some kind.

All the visual cues for our fetish are there, there isn't anything really contradicting that it is mind control apart from a bit of context.

And from what I understand, the girl in the picture is a lesbian and this is outside of her normal behavior.

If it wasn't for the fact that the color of the magic was green, which I assume is why you think it's the Fade magic going on here, this whole picture would be permissible and presumable as mind control.

I'll let the moderator judge, but my case is that unless some creator source states that it isn't mind control, the gesture, the character, and the visuals all lead to the conclusion of mind control, even for somebody who isn't vested in our fetish and with an actual desire for this scene to be portraying mind control.

But again, I could be absolutely and completely wrong. I'm open to that. I just don't want to see this picture thrown out on a technicality of effects color.
Imasuky said:
I don't know the game either but that's what it looks like to me.
The female character here is Sera (she's also decidedly less than 'attractive'), whom is only a romance option for a female Inquisitor in Dragon Age: Inquisition. The fact that she's about to perform a blowjob on a male Inquisitor therefore implies that she is under some form of mind control.
AWMBH said:
Does that character just go around all day with his magic hand glowing?
Actually, yes. Which really is the only issue here, given this:

AWMBH said:
MindReaver said:
I'm going to play devil's advocate here and ask, did the original source of the artwork intend for this to be a Hypno/mind control picture? While the sexual orientation is known to some, so it might appear that the female is under a trance maybe, but without context, this picture doesn't really show any "mind control". Yeah, he has a glowy hand. Am I supposed to take that as the magic affecting her because it doesn't look like it? For those who didn't know she was a lesbian, does she look like she's been affected by the hand at all? It just looks like the hand is just... "there". It doesn't look like it's doing anything to the subject.
If it matters, I don't know if it's outright mind control... But I have come back to this pic time and time again believing it was. AWMBH isn't alone in thinking it.
I should love this picture, but I hate it instead.