79a31e91714bdda9d63e8de48f2be1d7
this reminds me of fourth period of MC High by Mizuryu Kei
but it's not rape if she says it's okay?
soapyfoten said:
but it's not rape if she says it's okay?
It is with mind control tbh
B84194cfd5cf252c122a8af0525281c5
DouDile said:
watching the manga
rage intensifies
I don't know this character, so I assume she's from after whatever the anime has shown so far.
freacking season 3 already!!!
RandomGuy123 said:
freacking season 3 already!!!
Starts in Japan this April.
Any news about the My Hero nintendo switch game...?
GenericName said:
Any news about the My Hero nintendo switch game...?
Todoroki Shouto joins the fight. :^)
DouDile said:
I started watching the manga...and I really like this girl!
So you watch it but don’t read it? Seems rather suspicious
808ad76c5f919d9c193037e37fbb4bc8
A little bit of Monika in my life,
a little bit of Monika by my side
A little bit of Monika is all I need,
a little bit of Monika is what I see
A little bit of Monika in the sun,
a little bit of Monika all night long
A little bit of Monika here I am,
a little bit of you makes me your man
Just Monika
Bust Monika
Trust Monika
Lust Monika
CorruptionPrincess said:
Doki doki thicc club
*giggles* I'm very okay with this idea hehe
Well, that's the best karma I've ever seen!
886ea9e81f3b9eb65315a9beffcaa08e
Jakku~ said:
YES. Gnomes are alright I guess, but Lalafells are sooo cute. They're like little walking potatos.
Are lalafells for hypnotize?
Morgoth said:
I veto this
HOW DARE YOU!!!!!
AWMBH said:
Are lalafells for hypnotize?
AWMBH said:
Are lalafells for hypnotize?
Picklek said:
Mmmmmm~ Everyone is for Hyp...no...tize @.@
Morgoth said:
I think making someone degrade herself based on her race is incredibly hot. Don't judge. Gnomes are meant to serve.
Pfft, tell that to my gnome monk. She'll beat your face into oblivion. :D
08c072969ed22928f6ec4e814b995629
NinjaKirby said:
oroka nama no fushidara na onna no geijutsu

oroka is fool/stupid, nama means fresh, but it has a lor of other meanings too, fushidara can mean sloppy, onna is woman, geijutsu is "fine art".

so... maybe it's fine jutsu of foolish unprotected (yes, specifically not wearing a condom on the dictionary site) messy woman? I don;t really know.
it was suppose to be "mindless cow slut jutsu" but I used google translate to translate
LJUBLANA said:
Rip
Google translate is pretty notorious for butchering everything
LJUBLANA said:
You are looking at her
Like what you did there. Why no artist tag?
LJUBLANA said:
You want: "愚かな牛のふしだらな女 " ("Orokana ushi no fushidarana on'na"), literally meaning "Stupid Cow Girl"
RedEyes said:
Too bad you can't update art without removing it first
Ooooh, this looks fun. <3

Great job as always!
096db0f5b520ea4f711f17de5112edb6
Super impressed with the mix of the colouring in general as well as the attention to detail in things like the armor and weapons. Super impressive.
HiddenAgenda said:
Of all the goblin traps, all of the technological miracles within the great shell of Alexander, this challenge was the last thing Jaclyn would have ever seen coming. It was herself, eyes blank and fighting with intent to kill. With his powers over time, Alexander sent his thrall into the past to combat the dark knight before she could ever bother him to begin with.

spoiler

Part two as promised. It took longer because I nearly murdered Bull with the request for something so ridiculously detailed. Man's a champ. I hope you enjoy the show. I will be looking for a new job in the coming months, so my commissioning might be put on hold. All the same.
your adherence to lore gives me the mightiest of boners.
So what kind of paradox will happen if this plan actually works?
HiddenAgenda said:
Part of the questline explains that Alexander is able to see into "all futures", implying XIV can run on multiverse theory. So in one timeline, Jaclyn was brainwashed by Alexander. Alexander's sending her into the past, or another timeline, to make desired changes. Plus in his boss fight proper, Alexander can actually weaponize time paradoxes.
It sees all possible futures, and manipulates events to ensure the most beneficial one comes to pass. Part of the stable time loop that ensures Alexander is created in the first place requires the Player Character to defeat him.

And yes, he weaponizes time Paradoxes in his final fight, however if you pay attention to the background, you see that when you jump back in time, you're preventing yourself from getting killed during the time freeze before the boss fight. You also straight up game over if you fail during that part of the fight, so it's clear that there's only one timeline.

RunningAmok said:
So what kind of paradox will happen if this plan actually works?
Basically, Alexander wouldn't be created in the first place. Alexander exists as the end result of a stable time loop, and part of that loop is him being defeated by the Player Character.

spoiler

During his boss fight he decides to try to kill the Player, however it's not out of malice, and to test them to see if they're truly the one who can save the world.
Damn it I am so tired of fighting bosses that just send power into the past to create themselves
*Shakes fist throughout the entire FF timeline*
7d5134037654f8aed211ead8dff5e834
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
Who is the artist?
This was requested at the /aco/ drawthread, so who knows.
CaptainCorruption said:
This was requested at the /aco/ drawthread, so who knows.
who knows indeed
According the /co/ drawthread booru the artist was "nightcap."
I'd like to see some Whampire mind control.
I mean he's basically a mass mind controller who enthralls people, that's his main power.
Af78ad11641430fe17af5c51cc4e0ce6
Pinkanator said:
Oh hey it's Knuckles
Here I come, rougher than the rest of them
I'm happy just knowing this character as the avatar for that one guy in the Siivagunner comments.
D1dea8eac79642807f56b152918c0352
My life is complete now. I can die happily.
Goodbye world perfection has arrived

EDIT: nvm the other version in the source is perfection
Hm. Not a whole lot is different.
Also lets be real, who wouldn't put on the hypno-shades if it was marina giving them to you instead of dj octavio
Liddell said:
My life is complete now. I can die happily.
Goodbye world perfection has arrived

EDIT: nvm the other version in the source is perfection
Then I'll upload the other version
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
>Forgets to tag high heels
>;____;
I'm not good at tagging.
Liddell said:
My life is complete now. I can die happily.
Goodbye world perfection has arrived

EDIT: nvm the other version in the source is perfection
Damn you making me sign up for Tumblr
8766aa9b781d098ecf178cac6ffd761f
The best part is that someone could probably do this in real life.