677b6b3c9c65230f687a59a33202173d
By the way the context is that she was about to rape him.
I love this so much, it's so goshdarn ADORABLE!!!
I've never heard of this manga before, but it looks really frickin' cute from the pages I looked at.
Mindwipe said:
It came out on Jump at the same time as Yuuragi and the Haunted Inn and was crushed by the competition, which was a shame since if it came out at a different time I could have seen it being a real success.
She looks veeeeeery familiar with that sweater...
655b64da98b739741ee6b39cfc951b31
Yay your making more *drools*
Did somebody say monika

I'm in
This is godly. The exprrssion is perfectly captured, and the drool is so sexy. Fucking superb work my guy
Hey, when she'san obedient puppy, she can't fuck shit up. I'd do
F01967e67a193b72f6eb0db1f5b3acd6
Hawkeye said:
Sure. You mean on all our posts about this to save space, or just the plot stuff? How do you do spoiler tags?
all the discussion.

[ spoiler ]
minus the spaces
[ /spoiler ]
spoiler
Obscenario said:
spoiler
spoiler
Let's just agree we haven't seen enough of Shinsou as a regular person, and pursing his regular goals to truly make judgement on him, since the actual context we have is arguably insufficient to truly judge his character.
Changer said:
spoiler
spoiler
Hawkeye said:
spoiler
spoiler
00cd480c87874fb5900a7fbc8282953c
Aaaaand another Fairy Tail commission. x3
Hypnotic dildo this time !
awesome Roxa and lol spiral dildo.
Roxa said:
Aaaaand another Fairy Tail commission. x3
Hypnotic dildo this time !
Mmmmmm~ @.@
0402425b69db47674b4d8b2f44f85082
That gives me ideas for MM4 but that's still a ways away.
Since this would likely take place at the club. How about Mercury and Mars get lured in. The normally demure Mercury and hot-blooded Mars end up switching roles. They put on a show where a submissive Mars grovels before dominatrix Mercury.
Detrix said:
Well something is up, she didn't act like any of the other girl who heard the flute playing, at least not at first, and aren't their other ladies who don't seem affected by it?
So, only girls who can be considered powerful in some way are affected (Magical Princesses, Superhuman Bounty Hunter, Martial Artists, and now Magical Girls.)

Perhaps this Pan's Flute is indeed a flute that belonged to Pan, and is intended to work on those who are more then merely mortal (especially Nymphs.)

As to who next... a bit of Mercury action to warm things up instead of cool them off...
Detrix said:
So who does everyone want to see next?

Bonus question what do you want to see them doing?
Can you do something Sailor Jupiter or Mercury next?
OCTOED said:
Can you do something Sailor Jupiter or Mercury next?
Probably inevitable...
sailor scouts named after planets
club called heavenly bodies
i see what you did there XD
F39887ba7d05e4adf157306a2b49fd66
Something for everyone..
"When your SO goes away for a couple of weeks"
D4b7556746302849fe0ba8af5a71eecb
Looks like a mislabed Vincios?
9c05776216f1b8a09bd8e9236e80557d
I really like the idea behind this. Influencing our world.
You misspelled "strange" in the 7th paragraph.
hehe, this is pretty cute. and gives an interesting perspective on videogames now that i think about it
bugmenot said:
You misspelled "strange" in the 7th paragraph.

The dwarf was calling her someone from Stange, which carries implications about how she acts. People from Stange are known to be a bit detached from reality, as they live in a very lowly populated area.
Stroke said:

I see, so you're one of those intellectual types...
4a4fbd7f855b2c481fc0a8ee93721da1
Really not enough of her out there
MasterKyu2 said:
Really not enough of her out there
I was mentioning how nice some Rika-dom would be. and more kids should know about Digimon.
54c97c52620bf97ebb6acd49a341724b
Premise was as follows:

Wilykit and Kat find this ancient Candy Fruit Tree. Compared to the modern day candy fruit tree, these older, distant relatives are a lot more...potent. and have some unusual effects on a person's psyche
I think it needs loli and shota tag. Otherwise okay and worthy of a third page of them going fourth base
Thundercats ho, indeed.
StringMaster said:
Thats what page 3 was supposed to be. In the original script I wrote, Wilykit (ordered by the tree) would have hypnotized Wilykat using her flute to suck himself off after they were done with eachother. Discarded, Wilykit would continue to serve the tree.

Wilykat was also supposed to have a mental breakdown (he heard the tree talking to him) but I had to cut that as well :(

I think this is the last commiss I get for a while tho. So no chances of part 3.
hypnoahegao said:

Mental breakdown aside, that sounds so far awesome. I would have also gone for something like turns out the tree was planted by Mumm-Ra or something.
Here were my notes for the "breakdown" (it was really just more hypnosis)

Wilykat eats more and more rabidly until he breaks a pleasure threshold and he goes into a daze,body limp. leaning agaisnt the tree, he would hear whispers telling him to touch himself and to violate his sister. he would talk to them, because at this point, his mind would be disconnected from reality.

I might write it. Idk.

And I didnt want to use Mumm-Ra because that has just been done a lot.