Db8afdfb1640453dcca5f199b6160e93
Mimikyu said:
Hey, it's pretty nice!

also, what does that "ban_me" tag mean?
Oh man! Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I think some trolls put that on as if to dare or incite the mods to blacklist their user accounts. I had no idea I had don that and it would have crushed me to loose this account. Thank you very much showing my error. ^^
daveyboysmith9 said:
Don't worry too much the mods won't delete accounts anymore because stuff like that happened. And with a tag like that it's a troll
daveyboysmith9 said:
Hi everyone! Here is the next page in my Hypno's Heroines series by Tiangtam from deviant art. ^^ And now, you can go to my DA page and help vote for which girl you'd like to see She-Hulk hypnotize with her spiral tablet. The choices are Wanda Maximoff or Sue Storm-Richards. The Poll will be open until Wednesday and you can vote right now!

Stay cool my friends! ^^
Awesome @.@ glad to see this continuing as well *drools*
StepfordCrimson said:
Where can I get one of them tablets? :3
*Stares with hypnotized blue glowing eyes, giving Crimson one of her tablets*
More hypnotized She-Hulk, the better!
Trishbot said:
More hypnotized She-Hulk, the better!
So very true!!
Edecd97422bda589c9728b037470ee49
Punky has hands.

WHAT IS THIS BLACK MAGIC? :O
Lovely work as always, Mezz
Loving the wing motif for Punky
Whisper said:
That's something I am gonna make happen too!
Yay! *giggles*
Thanks everyone, glad you like it ^^

Mimikyu said:
I have to ask: is that some kind of trigger? Happens in every Mezz commissions XD
You know there's only one way for you to find out for certain... ;-)
this came out so awesome~ thanks so much for commissioning this whisper and thanks mezz for making it look so great. !
Erika said:
You're quite welcome, I'm glad you like it :-)
5f1f5747de35af657eb81b1b34fb1584
Date Jun 27 User Wireframewizard Rating Questionable Score 8
skullman2033 said:
who made this?
I did

CorruptionPrincess said:
Not going to lie. its got charm.
Why, Thank you!
Wireframewizard said:
I did

Why, Thank you!
yes more fempyro hypno
4bea7949661a1be9b76729456ff09af1
Pinkanator said:
On the one hand

it's pretty good

On the other

whyyyyyyyyy

I concure, whyyyyyyyyy
I can't say I didn't expect to see something from Sing in here. but not like this
Sing bunny asses. Hey it could've been minions.
sweetumskitty said:
Sing bunny asses. Hey it could've been minions.
Why did you need to put that in my head...
T323 said:
What... what is this? No, don't get me wrong, the text is... alright, but... This pic is kinda... I dunno...
My thoughts exactly
Bunnies:You will submit to us
Me: yeeessss
Bunnies:Masturbate on command!
Me:yeesss
Bunnies:And you will only watch Illumination made movies!
Me: Ye-FUCK NO!
924d1f7116d44e19b5d17f6d00d6f784
This is awesome Keeper XDXD
... Also I think the "Watch Me Sweat" button actually hypnotizes you, turning Pooks on, therefore making him sweat.
thanks for keeper for drawing this~ actually its based on a more or less true story lol.
Erika said:
Consdering some of the pepole on this site i can easily believe that.
The_Great_Question said:
YOINK
Good for you. You now have an avatar, and are no longer a no-face.
StepfordCrimson said:
EXTERMINATE!

EXTERMINATE!
EXTERMINATE THE CRIMSON! EXTERMINATE THE CRIMSOOOOOOOOON! *Gets destroyed by a Gardevoir*
D9dc1e31874261dc7818fce5517f3837
Thanks, sorry for the slow update on this one. xD Took a while to figure out where to go with this part.

ghost13 said:
Finally! I've been waiting for this! Though... why did it take Thom so long to call tech support?
Well, he was trying to fix it himself at first. The previous 5 parts all happened in less than a full day, and very rapidly escalated things. The current time in the story is still the morning after Samantha broke into his place.
wait, i thought he made the induction method himself
crazyman said:
wait, i thought he made the induction method himself
He was trying to mod an existing mind control app so that it would just make Tiffany nicer, without enslaving her. But Amanda got the un-modded version on her phone at the start of the series, and it continued to spread from there.
Changer said:

Actually, this also makes me wonder, why is Courtney taking calls in the nude? Is she a slave, or a nudist? Also, will we ever see what Thom looks like?
ghost13 said:
Well, a company that makes an app that can enslave anyone would save a lot of money by using their app on their workforce...

I haven't decided if I will draw Thom on-screen or leave it to the imagination. xD
Leave him off-screen. The reader's imagination will put them in the place of Thom, making him more easy to relate to.

Besides, who wouldn't want to be Thom?... aside from the whole vengeful domme and the accidental hypnosis fiasco that is slowly spiraling out of control.
18d11ad006b3be1ccf03750ccfd45591
Date Oct 16, 2016 User SeaithDaizon Rating Questionable Score 2 Hidden 4
endgame said:
why not just use the forum to advertise commissions?
Because 2/3's of us don't visit the forum.
endgame said:
why not just use the forum to advertise commissions?
Endgame, I have used the forum for months now.
5 months to be exact.

It doesn't yield much results and on top of it, there is a TAG for Commission sheets here on the hub. If you don't want to see this, Blacklist commission_sheet.... if you have a problem with commission sheets being here in the first place. Take it up with the administration, They have allowed it so far.
I have no problems with comissions sheets and surely no problem with nothing. I just want to say
Im impressed how incredibly high this prices is xD
Maybe it because Im living in poor country, but daym xD
endgame said:
why not just use the forum to advertise commissions?
You can do both, but I can say with confidence that there's a lot of people like me (a lot of which I know personally) who for the most part, just check the front page a lot for updates, and go no further than that. A frontpage post gains a lot of traction, and people are more likely to stumble on it.
Bokasa said:
Im impressed how incredibly high this prices is xD
Maybe it because Im living in poor country, but daym xD
To explain one thing, My prices are fair because I give you a fully colored and shaded character with a background. And if I am able to with health provided, get it done within a few days of payment. It sometimes takes me 3-4 hours to finish a piece and where I live, there is a minimum wage for working class people is $10.50 USD an hour. If I divide just $30 USD by 3 hours that's $10 an hour. Less than the working class minimum wage.

Once again this is my Only source of income.

In another end of it, I am sorry my prices are that large to you and I appreciate you enjoying my work to even consider the prices. Thank you : )

Jakku~ said:
This. But honestly I just wanted also here to have a clear visual of what I offer. Thanks for those who are understanding to this.
Currently Looking For Commissions!
437c4940a4a659b372f2bdb330a7c066
D0bd14459223fc866576cca3a779391e
Now that's a sexy but dominant maid @.@
So the way I fixed the text is viewing the larger version
She calls you master yet she's the mistress, not that i mind. <3

Or is this a case of hypnotized dom?.
I can read it just fine

Is everyone just..not viewing it at full size or somthing?
If you view full size, the text isn't hard to read. But I agree with the folks on this one.
3188c1fdb7b73b9d2d3057b735e6ed14
pokemongirl said:
Oh FUCK YES! Not Squid Ops...Nico Robin...and now this @.@ Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm CUMMMMMMMMMMMMING mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~ *drools pants and collapses*

Yay yay yay *giggles* lovely as always and glad to see this one done...perfect combo or sexy and funny~

Now all I want to see is Mei/Rosa/Whitely butt @.@
I wonder if these reactions have something to do with Mezz' drawings being posted in here! :o
pokemongirl said:

Now all I want to see is Mei/Rosa/Whitely butt @.@
I think I like this reaction almost as much as the drawing itself ^^
Awsome work as always Mezz !
Waaaaaaaaay too cute. I'm gonna have to ask you to calm down for a sec, Mezz...

jk amazing stuff here!
I wanted to make a post especially thanking everyone for their positive reception of this piece. I'd been a little down in the dumps lately as far as my artistic future, and the enthusiasm for this piece both in comments and score was a very pleasant surprise; I seriously had no idea it would do this well :D Thanks again, and be sure to give equal props to hypnofan for both conceptualizing and funding the piece!
Ditto may's face kinda gives me the creeps, especially since I didn't notice it was supposed to be ditto at first.