darkChero said:
Just saw this thread, sorry for double posting.
Copying what I wrote on my thread

Could someone link me to a story I just can't find?
It was on mcstories and in it a student had a drug that made people do things and not remember them. The main character, a teacher, didn't believe he could force her to do something so she ends up thinkig there is a "bad" version of herself.
I remember that early on a student asks her for help because they have pictures of her with a feather duster but she doesn't believe her
That description makes me think of Tabico's Dr Fox and Wendy Warden's Wrist though that doesn't have a duster
Mistress_Marea said:

GOOD HUNTING ALL!!
Category: Video
Last seen possibly 5 years ago
Looking for Old Video, help?
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone could help me find an old hypnosis themed video that I believe I saw on Youtube years ago.

It featured a girl in a bikini, sitting down on a couch in a room, I think, and she's been hypnotized not to know what she's reading. They give her something to read, and she reads it in a sort of awkward way and then at the end she reads a sleep command and goes to sleep.

Does this ring a bell to anyone? I'd really love the help! Thank you everyone!
Category: Comic
Where was it seen: Here!
Description: Korra and Asami encounter a male naga in the spirit world. I think this artist's work has all been removed unfortunately, don't know why )=.
Category: Story
Where was it seen: EMSCA
Description: Two hypnotists, husband and wife, play a game in which they must try to induce a hypnotic state in eachother without using pronouns. They both lose.
Category: Picture
Where: DeviantArt (I think?)
Description: It's a CG/3D comic and it had a nurse and a giant eyeball that looks a lot like The Eye of Sauron. The Nurse was caring for it and the eye was ultra pissed about something so it zaped her mind away
Category: Douijinshi
Last Time I Saw it: over a year ago
Last place I saw it: Exhentai

A doujin about a mother and daughter where the mom sacrifices herself to men in order to save her daughter. The men end up putting this headgear/glasses on the daughter so that she experiences all the pleasure her mom feels, which breaks her.

In the end, the mother is shown that her faughter has succumb to the pleasure and the 2 experience mind break together.
hypnoahegao said:
Category: Douijinshi
Last Time I Saw it: over a year ago
Last place I saw it: Exhentai

A doujin about a mother and daughter where the mom sacrifices herself to men in order to save her daughter. The men end up putting this headgear/glasses on the daughter so that she experiences all the pleasure her mom feels, which breaks her.

In the end, the mother is shown that her faughter has succumb to the pleasure and the 2 experience mind break together.
Is this it? http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/26899/oyako-ga-naedoko-ni-naru-made-until-mother-and-daughter-become-monster-breeders
Category: Comic
Last Time I Saw it: several years ago
Last place I saw it: No idea I found it trough a series of links

A girl turned herself into a statute to spy on this bad guy, she started having imaginary conversations with the other statues and was starting to think she was the imaginary one.
Category: Picture (maybe manip?)
Last place I've seen it: The anonib hypno site

I'm looking for a piece of artwork that had three big-breasted girls, one blonde, one brunette, and one blue-haired girl. They were wearing maid headdresses and pasties that looked like doilies. One of breasts were pressed together, and one of the two other's breasts were touching together as well as the first girl's. Their eyes were rolled to the back of their heads and I believe the one of the girls had her tongue sticking out. There was some Japanese text on the top, and on the bottom there was an arrow pointing upwards to the place where their breasts pressed together with text saying "Insert Please" or something like that.

I'm not sure if this was a manip, so if there's a picture like that without the eyerolling, that works to. I'm not 100% sure if this is related to MC, but I found it on that site and since it's gone now, I'm curious as to where it came from. Trying to look for it on Pixiv would be too much of a hassle, and none of the Boorus are giving me any luck.
Category: Anime
How long since you saw it last: Within the last year
Where did you last see it: Youtube
Description of what you seek: There was a few girls in a house, it's super hot (like the temperature) one of the girl starts to stripping while still being asleep and I remember her saying "It's so hot, so hot" while doing so, then a girl tries to fight the girl who's sleeptalking at the moment, and couldn't manage to beat her.

Does anyone of this sound familiar to anybody :/

Edit just saw the format .
Emboar197 said:
Hay everyone. Im not a massive anime fan so i was wondering if any of you uber fans out there could help. Is there any animes or cartoons based on breast hypnosis or the hypnosis of large breasted women? I dont mean.a scene or two i mean loads of scenes
Story
Last saw maybe a year or so ago?
Was in the chat on a sleepymaid stream

I don't remember the title or any of the names, but a girl is watching her family's farm while they're away on business when she spots a cow behaving strangely. Turns out that a bee (or wasp or hornet i can't remember) has laid an egg on its neck - these eggs contain larvae that take over the host so they serve and protect the hive. The girl is hesitant to take it off at first and decided to first investigate the source where she's attacked and has an egg laid on her neck. She doesn't remove it though as she's too turned on by the idea of becoming a hive drone and eventually it becomes too late.

I've been looking all over mcstories for this cos I'm sure it was on there, but have had no luck.
Riley said:
Story
Last saw maybe a year or so ago?
Was in the chat on a sleepymaid stream

I don't remember the title or any of the names, but a girl is watching her family's farm while they're away on business when she spots a cow behaving strangely. Turns out that a bee (or wasp or hornet i can't remember) has laid an egg on its neck - these eggs contain larvae that take over the host so they serve and protect the hive. The girl is hesitant to take it off at first and decided to first investigate the source where she's attacked and has an egg laid on her neck. She doesn't remove it though as she's too turned on by the idea of becoming a hive drone and eventually it becomes too late.

I've been looking all over mcstories for this cos I'm sure it was on there, but have had no luck.
Adaptation by Tabico, who's done a lot of great sci-fi/ parasite stories.
http://mcstories.com/Adaptation/index.html
Story
Over a year
Browsing MCStories

Three girls are kidnapped and wake up in a cage. I'm not sure if they know each other. But a woman who I think is part of a Hive and has some connection to one of the girls comes in and the girls are placed in a brainwashing machine one by one, and have to watch. Pretty sure the machine was either a helmet or something like an MRI. The girls each resist and find ways to delay it but they all get turned in the end

For the love of god I need help with this one. I tried Svengali, using as many tags as I could think of. I tried just reading through EVERY SINGLE STORY on the sci-fi tag. I just can't find it. Ffs I even did a "site:mcstories.com" search on Google with random keywords I could think of or remember.
A couple of years ago
Can't remember the site

An Avatar the last airbender comic that has Katara, Azula, Toph and I think Suki walking through a cave and are then hypnotized. Another panel shows Mai and Ty Lee also hypnotized.
A year or so ago
Hub/DeviantArt

Anyone know where GeekGirl's Kenny/KorraSami comic went to? That thing was both cute and hot.
Sleepyhead97 said:
A couple of years ago
Can't remember the site

An Avatar the last airbender comic that has Katara, Azula, Toph and I think Suki walking through a cave and are then hypnotized. Another panel shows Mai and Ty Lee also hypnotized.
Oh yeah it's a Rosvo picture. Not on the site though are we allowed to post his work here again, I forget?
nalak said:
Oh yeah it's a Rosvo picture. Not on the site though are we allowed to post his work here again, I forget?
Nope but you could send a link trough a DM.
Imasuky said:
Nope but you could send a link trough a DM.
Don't have a link to it, I just saved it ages back.
nalak said:
Don't have a link to it, I just saved it ages back.
Upload it to imgur?
Sleepyhead97 said:
Upload it to imgur?
I don't really like doing that. Besides I found it elsewhere.
Not a request in particular, but is there a defined term for reverse-bimboification / classification (becoming classy) ?

Something like this : https://sortimid.deviantart.com/art/CMSN-De-bimbofication-662468751
Or this : https://surakuraanon.deviantart.com/art/Vanessa-Takes-A-Drink-Socialite-587947859

Thanks o/
Anybody knows the source of this flash animation?:

https://www.spankbang.com/1cidm/video/cartoon+hypno

I remember having seen it a while ago, but I cannot remember where...

Thanks in advance!
Category: Single/Multiple Pic
How long since you saw it last: 2012
Where did you last see it: Hypnochan
Description of what you seek:
The basic jist of it was Hilda of the Pokemon series in a suit made of Reuniclus, along with a either pair or trio of pictures of Bianca being put into a Pignite or Tepig suit. I'm pretty sure they were by the same artist.
Description of what you seek: There was a few girls in a house, it's super hot (like the temperature) one of the girl starts to stripping while still being asleep and I remember her saying "It's so hot, so hot" while doing so, then a girl tries to fight the girl who's sleeptalking at the moment, and couldn't manage to beat her.
HypnoFinder said:
Sounds a lot like Soul Eater Not! to me. I looked up the episode list and from the description I think the scene you're looking for is in either episode 2 or 9. But I recall the sleepwalking thing was a running gag so it might be elsewhere in the series.
Contorted said:
A year or so ago
Hub/DeviantArt

Anyone know where GeekGirl's Kenny/KorraSami comic went to? That thing was both cute and hot.
It's up on my alt account on DA, where I post all my hypno-fetish artwork :)

https://gg-8.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=%2F&edit=0&q=korra
geekgirl8 said:
It's up on my alt account on DA, where I post all my hypno-fetish artwork :)

https://gg-8.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=%2F&edit=0&q=korra
AH! WUNDERBAR!
Mr.H said:
Sounds a lot like Soul Eater Not! to me. I looked up the episode list and from the description I think the scene you're looking for is in either episode 2 or 9. But I recall the sleepwalking thing was a running gag so it might be elsewhere in the series.
Holy shit That's it Thank you so much I've been writing out the scene on google for ages but nothing came up so thank you.