darkChero said:
Just saw this thread, sorry for double posting.
Copying what I wrote on my thread

Could someone link me to a story I just can't find?
It was on mcstories and in it a student had a drug that made people do things and not remember them. The main character, a teacher, didn't believe he could force her to do something so she ends up thinkig there is a "bad" version of herself.
I remember that early on a student asks her for help because they have pictures of her with a feather duster but she doesn't believe her
That description makes me think of Tabico's Dr Fox and Wendy Warden's Wrist though that doesn't have a duster
Mistress_Marea said:

GOOD HUNTING ALL!!
Category: Video
Last seen possibly 5 years ago
Looking for Old Video, help?
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone could help me find an old hypnosis themed video that I believe I saw on Youtube years ago.

It featured a girl in a bikini, sitting down on a couch in a room, I think, and she's been hypnotized not to know what she's reading. They give her something to read, and she reads it in a sort of awkward way and then at the end she reads a sleep command and goes to sleep.

Does this ring a bell to anyone? I'd really love the help! Thank you everyone!
Category: Comic
Where was it seen: Here!
Description: Korra and Asami encounter a male naga in the spirit world. I think this artist's work has all been removed unfortunately, don't know why )=.
Category: Story
Where was it seen: EMSCA
Description: Two hypnotists, husband and wife, play a game in which they must try to induce a hypnotic state in eachother without using pronouns. They both lose.
Category: Picture
Where: DeviantArt (I think?)
Description: It's a CG/3D comic and it had a nurse and a giant eyeball that looks a lot like The Eye of Sauron. The Nurse was caring for it and the eye was ultra pissed about something so it zaped her mind away
Category: Douijinshi
Last Time I Saw it: over a year ago
Last place I saw it: Exhentai

A doujin about a mother and daughter where the mom sacrifices herself to men in order to save her daughter. The men end up putting this headgear/glasses on the daughter so that she experiences all the pleasure her mom feels, which breaks her.

In the end, the mother is shown that her faughter has succumb to the pleasure and the 2 experience mind break together.
hypnoahegao said:
Category: Douijinshi
Last Time I Saw it: over a year ago
Last place I saw it: Exhentai

A doujin about a mother and daughter where the mom sacrifices herself to men in order to save her daughter. The men end up putting this headgear/glasses on the daughter so that she experiences all the pleasure her mom feels, which breaks her.

In the end, the mother is shown that her faughter has succumb to the pleasure and the 2 experience mind break together.
Is this it? http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/26899/oyako-ga-naedoko-ni-naru-made-until-mother-and-daughter-become-monster-breeders
Category: Comic
Last Time I Saw it: several years ago
Last place I saw it: No idea I found it trough a series of links

A girl turned herself into a statute to spy on this bad guy, she started having imaginary conversations with the other statues and was starting to think she was the imaginary one.
Category: Picture (maybe manip?)
Last place I've seen it: The anonib hypno site

I'm looking for a piece of artwork that had three big-breasted girls, one blonde, one brunette, and one blue-haired girl. They were wearing maid headdresses and pasties that looked like doilies. One of breasts were pressed together, and one of the two other's breasts were touching together as well as the first girl's. Their eyes were rolled to the back of their heads and I believe the one of the girls had her tongue sticking out. There was some Japanese text on the top, and on the bottom there was an arrow pointing upwards to the place where their breasts pressed together with text saying "Insert Please" or something like that.

I'm not sure if this was a manip, so if there's a picture like that without the eyerolling, that works to. I'm not 100% sure if this is related to MC, but I found it on that site and since it's gone now, I'm curious as to where it came from. Trying to look for it on Pixiv would be too much of a hassle, and none of the Boorus are giving me any luck.
Category: Anime
How long since you saw it last: Within the last year
Where did you last see it: Youtube
Description of what you seek: There was a few girls in a house, it's super hot (like the temperature) one of the girl starts to stripping while still being asleep and I remember her saying "It's so hot, so hot" while doing so, then a girl tries to fight the girl who's sleeptalking at the moment, and couldn't manage to beat her.

Does anyone of this sound familiar to anybody :/

Edit just saw the format .
Emboar197 said:
Hay everyone. Im not a massive anime fan so i was wondering if any of you uber fans out there could help. Is there any animes or cartoons based on breast hypnosis or the hypnosis of large breasted women? I dont mean.a scene or two i mean loads of scenes