Category: Hypnohub QCC Failure
Last seen: Last year
Where: Where'd you think
Description: A 5 page image set of MLP's Gilda domming Rainbow Dash. Of questionable quality, and I'm assuming deleted for QCC. If anyone knows where they are, or what the post numbers were, i'd be grateful.
Pinkanator said:
Category: Hypnohub QCC Failure
Last seen: Last year
Where: Where'd you think
Description: A 5 page image set of MLP's Gilda domming Rainbow Dash. Of questionable quality, and I'm assuming deleted for QCC. If anyone knows where they are, or what the post numbers were, i'd be grateful.
I assume you're referring to these.

https://derpibooru.org/563151
https://derpibooru.org/53051
https://derpibooru.org/53054
https://derpibooru.org/53056
https://derpibooru.org/53059

Edit: I didn't even check the Hub first, since the ones I linked appear to still be here. http://hypnohub.net/post/show/9072
Topic sailor moon
Where adult fanfiction
Last seen months ago
Hi im looking for a sailor moon story where serena is controlled by shingo after he found the ginzuisho and makes her his slave, i found this story 2 months ago on adultfanfiction but no matter how hard i look i cant find it again, any chance anyone here has any idea what story im talking about and has it saved?
Obscenario said:
I assume you're referring to these.

https://derpibooru.org/563151
https://derpibooru.org/53051
https://derpibooru.org/53054
https://derpibooru.org/53056
https://derpibooru.org/53059

Edit: I didn't even check the Hub first, since the ones I linked appear to still be here. http://hypnohub.net/post/show/9072
Ah, yep those are the ones. There was no femdom tag on them, so I assumed they were deleted. Thank you kindly.
Category: Video
Last seen: A couple of years ago
Where: Xvideos
I remember watching a couple videos where a female body builder (whose name ive forgotten) would hypnotize other female body builders, udress them and admire their bodys. It was one of those fake hypnosis porn videos.
Dragontaiez said:
Category: Uhh...Manip?
How long since you saw it last: few years back
Where did you last see it: it's either here or the past hypnobooru but i'm pretty sure it's on here.
Description of what you seek: There was a girl wearing green clothes and is an AI from a program, it's a 2-3 page manip and it has the girl continuously control the male/MC with her breasts.
Were you ever able to find it?
Pinkanator said:
Very odd request, but for the life of me I cannot find this.

It's a trade paperback of the two page origins for the DC Universe that ran in 52 and Countdown. I took it so many times from the library, but then it disappeared one day, and I've never tracked it down.
Does nobody know where this is?
Neko712 said:
Topic sailor moon
Where adult fanfiction
Last seen months ago
Hi im looking for a sailor moon story where serena is controlled by shingo after he found the ginzuisho and makes her his slave, i found this story 2 months ago on adultfanfiction but no matter how hard i look i cant find it again, any chance anyone here has any idea what story im talking about and has it saved?
Anyone have any idea? Nealy a month later and still no luck
UselessFish said:
Category: Story
Last Seen: At most a couple months ago (plus a couple months).
Where was it seen: EMSCA
Description: Two hypnotists, husband and wife, play a game in which they must try to induce a hypnotic state in eachother without using pronouns. They both 'lose' by dropping.
Looking for a piece of Kurdle's art, with Kumatora and Lucas, with snek. Any help?
Pinkanator said:
Looking for a piece of Kurdle's art, with Kumatora and Lucas, with snek. Any help?
I swear I had it saved somewhere but I can't seem to find it.
Sleepyhead97 said:
I swear I had it saved somewhere but I can't seem to find it.
Curses.
searching for a specific comic that was posted here a long time ago. It was a comic of real people about Wonder Woman being turned into Harley Quinn. If anyone has it please share with me?
Category: single image, pokemon fanart
How long since you saw it last: probably 2 years or so
Where did you last see it: deviantart
Description of what you seek:

Ash and May were about to catch some sort of mystic pokemon in a forrest. I think the pokemon was an OC but i don't remember for sure. The pokemon stopped them and fused them with their own pokemon, so Ash had pikachu ears and a tail, and May had eevee ears and a tail. It also age progressed them so they were older, probably in their early twenties. It also TG'd ash so he was a beautiful young woman, not with blonde hair like the crossdressing Ashley we all know though. She still had dark hair and feminized versions of Ash's clothes. Ash also had colored pupils to show some mind control that was being put on him by the pokemon. I believe the title of the image was Hazardous Hunting but I don't remember for sure. I haven't been able to find it on Deviantart in a long time.
filflat said:
Category: single image, pokemon fanart
How long since you saw it last: probably 2 years or so
Where did you last see it: deviantart
Description of what you seek:

Ash and May were about to catch some sort of mystic pokemon in a forrest. I think the pokemon was an OC but i don't remember for sure. The pokemon stopped them and fused them with their own pokemon, so Ash had pikachu ears and a tail, and May had eevee ears and a tail. It also age progressed them so they were older, probably in their early twenties. It also TG'd ash so he was a beautiful young woman, not with blonde hair like the crossdressing Ashley we all know though. She still had dark hair and feminized versions of Ash's clothes. Ash also had colored pupils to show some mind control that was being put on him by the pokemon. I believe the title of the image was Hazardous Hunting but I don't remember for sure. I haven't been able to find it on Deviantart in a long time.
I don't know if any of these things are what you're referring to, but :
http://hypnohub.net/pool/show/462
http://hypnohub.net/post/show/590/bunny_girl-comic-dialogue-empty_eyes-eye_beams-fem

In one, there's TG of Ash (as well as MC of other chars, including May). In the other, May is hunting a (mystical) Lopunny in a forest.
TheMadPrince said:
I don't know if any of these things are what you're referring to, but :
http://hypnohub.net/pool/show/462
http://hypnohub.net/post/show/590/bunny_girl-comic-dialogue-empty_eyes-eye_beams-fem

In one, there's TG of Ash (as well as MC of other chars, including May). In the other, May is hunting a (mystical) Lopunny in a forest.
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, none of those are the particular image I'm looking for. I don't think the artists has been featured on Hypnohub before, in fact they might be off of Deviantart all together as well but I'm not sure.
Category: Manip
How long since you saw it last: When Hypnochan was still around.
Where did you last see it: Hypnochan
Description of what you seek: A text manip of Lara-su which had her saying "Yes master/No master" as if she was answering questions. I think Vorp was the manipper, though I'm not completely sure there.
Looking for a story about mlp
Last Found about 4 months ago
The cutie mark crusaders are found by a man who leads them into a chamber filled with dark artifacts that can control minds and lets them each take one
Anybody have an idea what this story is called? Lol i forgot the name and its been driving me nuts lol
Wanted: Yuu-chan art
Last seen: here
Reward: 9001 Internets

I miss her art...I know we can't post it here, but if anyone has some of them, I'd appreciate it...

Side bounty: Missing Abelia art, the ones with naoto and rise
Last seen: here
Reward: a cookie.

Please and thank you....
Category: comic (black and white manga)
Last seen: oh geez 4 months ago? Longer?
Where: either here or on e-hentai.org, not sure

I forget if it was a compilation with other stories or not, but I'm most interested in a single storyline. Scene opens on a guy talking to a pretty girl asking her to go out with him or something, and she tries to reject him. He stops time however with a pocket watch and assaults her frozen body by stimulating it a bit and then un-stopping time, making it seem like to her as if all the pleasure she received is now received instantly.
Some more plot stuff

Compilation, maybe?
Category: image
Last Seen: On hypnohub probably about a year ago

It was a picture of a boy being controlled by a pumpkin on his head.
Sleepyhead97 said:
Category: image
Last Seen: On hypnohub probably about a year ago

It was a picture of a boy being controlled by a pumpkin on his head.
http://hypnohub.net/post/show/41578/barefoot-bodysuit-male_only-malesub-original-plant

Is this it? I seem to recall a different one with a guy trying to resist and pull the pumpkin off his head, maybe with slime... but that one doesn't seem to be on the Hub anymore (if it ever was).
Friye said:
http://hypnohub.net/post/show/41578/barefoot-bodysuit-male_only-malesub-original-plant

Is this it? I seem to recall a different one with a guy trying to resist and pull the pumpkin off his head, maybe with slime... but that one doesn't seem to be on the Hub anymore (if it ever was).
Yeah that's it thanks! (Weird it didn't have the pumpkin tag). I think this is the one you mentioned that might have been deleted. http://lewd.zyii.moe/post/151802134699
Sleepyhead97 said:
Yeah that's it thanks! (Weird it didn't have the pumpkin tag). I think this is the one you mentioned that might have been deleted. http://lewd.zyii.moe/post/151802134699
That it is! Genius :D
Searching desperately for something on this site...a text post of a schoolgirl (realistically drawn) about to insert the d*ck of a man wearing headphones into her. Good shot of her pussy. The test was about how the dude should give into her playlist and her pheremone perfume, etc...I think it was going to be a series. Never found it again. I need to favorite it.

EDIT: Did I need to format this? I don't know, I'm new to the forum and the site in general...