anyone know where I could get the tailsko pics by chaoscroc now, where tailsko was a bimbo and hypnotized shadow?

also, there was this p.chronos comic from years ago with sonic characters getting grabbed at their boobs by ghosts, which turns their mins off. anyone got them?
I remember there used to be this site. If I remember correctly the site was called hypnovideos.com they used to have hypnosis based comics there. It has been quite a few years since I last visited the site. It seems like it may no longer exit. The comics usually had a kid character named billy that would hypnotize girls to be his sex slaves. Most of the time billy would hypnotize his mom, sister, sisters friend or babysitter. I have found a few of the comic videos they made however I can't find the comics. For the record the comic and comic videos where 2 separte things and each had their own stories.

Here is 1 of the comic videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSB6QXLu4f0

If anyone has or knows where I can find these. Please share. I would love to read them again as they where part of my early years with my hypnosis fetish. I'm also sure that the community would enjoy reading them as well.
I remember one particular manip, some panther girl(I think) who was a weightlifter, and the hypnotizer basically mind-gamed her into thinking she was just a dumb, muscle-headed bimbo, basically, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I think it might have been on the old hypnobooru site before the purge?
Category: Image
Last time I saw it: Months ago
Last place I saw it: Here

Description: A Chaoscroc pic of Trixie as a dom with Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash as subs. They were all wearing Rouge the Bat cosplay.
Last time I saw it: months(years?)

Description: I believe it was a Pokemon (like a Kirlia or similar) dragging their hypnotized female trainer around. She was naked, and in a leash or some other kind of light bondage.

The dialogue suggested this was something that actually happened often to trainers.
plsignore said:
Last time I saw it: months(years?)

Description: I believe it was a Pokemon (like a Kirlia or similar) dragging their hypnotized female trainer around. She was naked, and in a leash or some other kind of light bondage.

The dialogue suggested this was something that actually happened often to trainers.
That's a PastelDaemon pic, though they're currently on the DNP list. You may be able to find it on either their main tumblr or the Trainer Ellie ask blog.
Obscenario said:
That's a PastelDaemon pic, though they're currently on the DNP list. You may be able to find it on either their main tumblr or the Trainer Ellie ask blog.
Man am I sick of DNP. Well I did find it, thanks.
Category: (tv show)
How long since you saw it last: (about 6 months ago)
Where did you last see it: (Youtube)
Description of what you seek: Some foreign tv sitcom with a some type of creature costume, I want to say a monkey accidentally hypnotizes a family. A daughter, a mother and a father. The Daughter he hypnotizes in her room and he tells her to constantly sit up and down constantly, the mother he accidentally hypnotizes and she gives a blank stare, forgot what the dad did though.

I don't know what language it is either, but it's totally foreign.
Category: Story
How long since you saw it last: A couple months
Where did you last see it: mcstories.com

Description of what you seek: There is a story with multiple chapters (Either that or it was one really long page broken in parts) where a dorm full of guys and girls are infected with a bimbo virus. The catch of this over bimbo virus stories is that they don't just all lose themselves and become brainless, but rather the longer they go without sex the harder it is to think. The girl who is the main focus of the story doesn't realize this and gets slowly dumber day by day until she is forced to masturbate and comes to her senses.
"Endorphins", by Limerick?
eldomtom2 said:
That sounds like a very good candidate and it's going on my personal list of things to read later.
HypnoFinder said:
Category: (tv show)
How long since you saw it last: (about 6 months ago)
Where did you last see it: (Youtube)
Description of what you seek: Some foreign tv sitcom with a some type of creature costume, I want to say a monkey accidentally hypnotizes a family. A daughter, a mother and a father. The Daughter he hypnotizes in her room and he tells her to constantly sit up and down constantly, the mother he accidentally hypnotizes and she gives a blank stare, forgot what the dad did though.

I don't know what language it is either, but it's totally foreign.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhvUm9nK_t4&index=84&list=FLhyguTvoQO0IY2ug1IfyPyA

it's from an israeli show called kofiko
eldomtom2 said:
Sadly that's not it. It's in my list now though.
Some other details are that the group are quarantined for some time and the girl who is the main focus of the story caught it from her friend in the dorm. She often tries reading to distract herself from the constant sex on their dorm floor but is able to concentrate less and less everyday.
I am searching for two stories on mcstories

one involves a gynecologist turning a patient in a mindless sex toy for a crime organization she works for, only to be drugged by her own girlfriend in the end too.

the other is about a girl coming back from college to her parents, only for them to adresse her as mistress and say she was a dominatrix once. which is true: she had put the old personality through hypnosis to rest, but now it wants to reawaken.

anyone knoe which storis those are?
Type: comic
Description: It was called something like "Freed Cat." As for the story, it was set in the Wild West, and began with some drifter coming into town. He went into a brothel or whatever and pays for the use of a male feline. The cat sorta slinks toward him with curiosity when the drifter enters his room, then all of a sudden, the feline's control collar kicks on (I remember it adding a green glow to the eyes), and he begins serving his client. When the drifter is almost finished, the collar switches off, and the feline looks a bit confused. That's the furthest into the comic I ever saw, but I can't seem to find it anywhere now. I've tried variations on the title, searching for related keywords, etc., but I can't even find a trace of it now.
Anyone know where to find the comic where Serena and miette of pokemon get petrified?
This is really bugging me. I've been trying to find some of the old clips from TV shows and films that contained MC on Youtube ; I recall one that I really loved, but unfortunately it was blocked by NBC Universal.

From what I remember, it's a guy (an alien, according to the description) who forces a woman to wear some sort of mechanical/organic bracelet, at gunpoint, that controls her. Unfortunately, I don't remember what the show/film is, and the channel is unreachable.

Here's the link to an "unblocked" version of the page (that, unfortunately, still can't play the video) . If anyone could help me, I'd be grateful.

EDIT : http://datab.us/2YWxjxxUniM#Mind Control (4) Here's another link to a page that contains more thumbnails from the video.
Apologies for the vagueness, but I can't remember more for the life of me. I'm looking for a fairly long tg and tf sequence done by Ariana on DA, but it was commissioned artwork. The last bit I saw was a month or so ago (it was a fairly long sequence)-two men had ducked into a clothing shop, and were mentally and physically transforming into women. Any help would be appreciated.
I’m actually looking for another thread...one discussing what fetishes we had besides hypnosis?
Hypnokarp said:
Sadly that's not it. It's in my list now though.
Virus, by Joker?
I'm looking for a film that i vaguely remember a scene from. the film is in black and white and involves a woman hypnotizing another woman with a necklace making her slowly go to walk off a castle wall.
Sleepyhead97 said:
I'm looking for a film that i vaguely remember a scene from. the film is in black and white and involves a woman hypnotizing another woman with a necklace making her slowly go to walk off a castle wall.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebTa5sTOFLA&t=1m18s
Format: Image
I last saw it a few months ago

I'm looking for a picture of Asuna from SAO getting controlled by an admin in the game. She ends up peeing herself as a result of the control. I seem to remember it being manipped by HypnoMangaEditor, but I'm not finding it, nor any other things by them. Hopefully someone can help me out.
Dawn said:
Format: Image
I last saw it a few months ago

I'm looking for a picture of Asuna from SAO getting controlled by an admin in the game. She ends up peeing herself as a result of the control. I seem to remember it being manipped by HypnoMangaEditor, but I'm not finding it, nor any other things by them. Hopefully someone can help me out.
HypnoMangaEditor ask for all his posts to be removed.
Argonis said:
HypnoMangaEditor ask for all his posts to be removed.
Well that sucks. He did really good AR manips too. :^/