Category: Anime
Last time I saw it: Many years ago
Last place I saw it: Youtube

I remember watching a scene from an anime years ago on Youtube where a girl hypnotized a guy with her finger to become a dog. Then she said something about showing it to her grandpa. I'm pretty sure (but not 100%) that the girl had grey-ish hair.

Does anyone recognize this? I can't find it anywhere.
anyone know where I could get the tailsko pics by chaoscroc now, where tailsko was a bimbo and hypnotized shadow?

also, there was this p.chronos comic from years ago with sonic characters getting grabbed at their boobs by ghosts, which turns their mins off. anyone got them?
I remember there used to be this site. If I remember correctly the site was called hypnovideos.com they used to have hypnosis based comics there. It has been quite a few years since I last visited the site. It seems like it may no longer exit. The comics usually had a kid character named billy that would hypnotize girls to be his sex slaves. Most of the time billy would hypnotize his mom, sister, sisters friend or babysitter. I have found a few of the comic videos they made however I can't find the comics. For the record the comic and comic videos where 2 separte things and each had their own stories.

Here is 1 of the comic videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSB6QXLu4f0

If anyone has or knows where I can find these. Please share. I would love to read them again as they where part of my early years with my hypnosis fetish. I'm also sure that the community would enjoy reading them as well.
I remember one particular manip, some panther girl(I think) who was a weightlifter, and the hypnotizer basically mind-gamed her into thinking she was just a dumb, muscle-headed bimbo, basically, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I think it might have been on the old hypnobooru site before the purge?
Category: Image
Last time I saw it: Months ago
Last place I saw it: Here

Description: A Chaoscroc pic of Trixie as a dom with Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash as subs. They were all wearing Rouge the Bat cosplay.
Last time I saw it: months(years?)

Description: I believe it was a Pokemon (like a Kirlia or similar) dragging their hypnotized female trainer around. She was naked, and in a leash or some other kind of light bondage.

The dialogue suggested this was something that actually happened often to trainers.
plsignore said:
Last time I saw it: months(years?)

Description: I believe it was a Pokemon (like a Kirlia or similar) dragging their hypnotized female trainer around. She was naked, and in a leash or some other kind of light bondage.

The dialogue suggested this was something that actually happened often to trainers.
That's a PastelDaemon pic, though they're currently on the DNP list. You may be able to find it on either their main tumblr or the Trainer Ellie ask blog.
Obscenario said:
That's a PastelDaemon pic, though they're currently on the DNP list. You may be able to find it on either their main tumblr or the Trainer Ellie ask blog.
Man am I sick of DNP. Well I did find it, thanks.
Category: (tv show)
How long since you saw it last: (about 6 months ago)
Where did you last see it: (Youtube)
Description of what you seek: Some foreign tv sitcom with a some type of creature costume, I want to say a monkey accidentally hypnotizes a family. A daughter, a mother and a father. The Daughter he hypnotizes in her room and he tells her to constantly sit up and down constantly, the mother he accidentally hypnotizes and she gives a blank stare, forgot what the dad did though.

I don't know what language it is either, but it's totally foreign.