Sabwhy said:
Category: (Image with a story)
How long since you saw it last: (2014-2015 Before Undertale came out)
Where did you last see it: (E621)

Description of what you seek: I'm not sure if it was a furry character or a human, but I am leaning toward furry with whitish fur, probably a bunny or dog.

He was in a locker room, and words such as "Stroke, Grope Etc" were around him, except the words were Actually interacting with the character itself, rather than just being a representation of the thoughts drowning in his head.

The premise was that the words have lured this poor sap in to the bathroom to have their way with him.

I remember it being shaded, with a bright blue background, and the character had light white or Tan coloring. And it came with a story in the description

Anyone remember anything like this?
You can find it on HypnoHub here: http://hypnohub.net/post/show/10500/

This pic turned me gay. Okay, It made me realize I was bi, but still. Yum
Category: Sketch

When: ~ 1 year ago, I think

Where: HypnoHub

Description: A sketch of a person (I think a girl) domming a boy in crossdress. She forces him to say he is a slut or some such. The picture was originally from an artist's scrap folder on Hentai Foundry or FurAffinity. It was probably removed because it lacked good evidence of mind control, though I think the source had it tagged as such.
Category: Sequence/story

I can't remember how old now, I'm sure it surfaced again not long ago but I can't find it. It involved a girl starting out doing this sort of competition or something, then getting selected to get turned into a sex robot or something. They gave her this dildo which MC'd her before they started transforming her.
Category:Manip/Mini Comics

Where: Hypnochan for sure, maybe hypnobooru ~ 1 year ago

I've been looking for a maniped comic with Bambi getting gassed and becoming the other male deer's slave in it. It's been a while since I've seen it. The original art work is by Sigma x. If anyone could find it I'd really appreciate it.
Key2DestNE said:
It's called Sleep it Off- here's the link:

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/588386/accd6d4596/
Thanks much! Exactly what I was looking for!
Just noting that I unstickied this thread and threw it in the Important Thread Directory sticky, instead.

*chuckles* Now that it's not a sticky thread, more people may notice it. XD

Strange how that apparently works.
Category: Game
Last Place Seen: See above.

It's a game by the name of LAB -Still Alive-. If anyone has a copy, I wouldn't mind getting one.
category: video

Trying to find the origin of these videos have been killing me. So hopefully there may be someone here who could recognise the source.

https://youtu.be/Ugn7zYFQ8yU

https://youtu.be/LqrZ6u3M2zE

There are a couple of videos from the same channel that I'm also interested in knowing the source but didn't want to overflow the post with videos so choose the 2 I'm most interested in. If finding the source of the first 2 is successful I'll probs ask for help with the others.
Just bumping this so that pepole remember it exist.
Imasuky said:
Just bumping this so that pepole remember it exist.
Does anybody know why it was unpinned to start with?
I am looking for a comic I saw a long time ago. It may have been a manga, but I'm not sure. The cast is some people who have bug powers or something I think, and there was a hypnosis scene that I found pretty hot. It had drool and stuff. I think I saw a link to it on the hub once, but I cant find it for the life of me.
brodart12367 said:
I am looking for a comic I saw a long time ago. It may have been a manga, but I'm not sure. The cast is some people who have bug powers or something I think, and there was a hypnosis scene that I found pretty hot. It had drool and stuff. I think I saw a link to it on the hub once, but I cant find it for the life of me.
I assume you're referring to this?
Pastel-Daemon said:
I assume you're referring to this?
I don't think this is it. What I'm talking about could easily be a scene from this same manga, but this scene is not what I'm looking for. Thanks anyways.
...Well now I'm curious to find out how many bug themed drool related hypno scenes there could be, to be honest.
Pastel-Daemon said:
...Well now I'm curious to find out how many bug themed drool related hypno scenes there could be, to be honest.
I am too. I am actually surprised that wasn't the one. I hope someone knows what I'm looking for.
brodart12367 said:
I am too. I am actually surprised that wasn't the one. I hope someone knows what I'm looking for.
I do know that there is a spin-off of that manga called "Caterpillar". I have no idea about it other than the name, but maybe there could be something there?
Category: Video

Hey guys was wondering if anyone could help me remember this he tai that I saw like a year ago maybe. From what I remember the main characters are like paranormal fighters kinda magical girl type stuff, if I remember correctly it's the main dude and two girls. Basically they get captured by this evil demon guy who fucks the girls and slowly brain washes them while the guy is forced to watch and try to figure out how to save them. He can talk to the main chick telepathically I think, and works out a plan with her but she tells him to hurry as she losing her mind.

It all ends with the main guy getting free but then getting but getting hit with some magic or other and getting turned into flaming dust. The main girl is like "I told you to hurry but now I don't even want to be saved!" And the other girl is like "who was that boy master?" And the demon guy is like "oh no one important" and the dust of the main guys just kinda disappears.

It's kinda dark but super hot. If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appriciated. I believe it had 2 parts.
Hi I don't know if this is exactly the right thread for this but I have a comic and I'm trying to find the artist for it but can't. Here's page 1 http://i.imgur.com/nPPd6go.jpg and it's about a girl in college who gets dommed and hypnotized by her roommate and ends up dropping out to be her roommate's slutty cow girl. I don't know if it's DNP or something? I tried finding it on here but I'm new and maybe I'm just bad at searching through posts. Anyway please and thank you I would love to know who made this comic!
brodart12367 said:
I don't think this is it. What I'm talking about could easily be a scene from this same manga, but this scene is not what I'm looking for. Thanks anyways.
https://reader.kireicake.com/read/arachnid/en/6/26/page/29

I think this might be what you're looking for.
sleepyxo said:
Hi I don't know if this is exactly the right thread for this but I have a comic and I'm trying to find the artist for it but can't. Here's page 1 http://i.imgur.com/nPPd6go.jpg and it's about a girl in college who gets dommed and hypnotized by her roommate and ends up dropping out to be her roommate's slutty cow girl. I don't know if it's DNP or something? I tried finding it on here but I'm new and maybe I'm just bad at searching through posts. Anyway please and thank you I would love to know who made this comic!
http://hypnohub.net/pool/show/942

I'm fairly sure I've got it right this time. :P
Pastel-Daemon said:
http://hypnohub.net/pool/show/942

I'm fairly sure I've got it right this time. :P
Thanks friend!!
Category: Hentai

I last saw this hentai on nhentai, basic outline of it was a guy walks in on girl using self-hypnosis as she sleeps, and he goes on to have his ways with her, I last saw it around 8 months ago and I can't for my own name remember what it's called and it's driving me nuts.
Manga/doujin; saw it here on hypnohub; girl loses something so her two friends hypnotize her to try to remember. They suggest she goes to the last place she remembers or something, which ends up being a toilet, she takes off her pants, and they give in to temptation or something like that
Category: Story
When: Years and years ago...
Where: Either MCstories.com or Literotica...can't find it on the former and MCstories has such a massive collection that's hard to look through I think it might be there.

Pretty much I remember it was about a cheerleader who was going to practice but for one reason or another they were meeting up in a classroom and had some guy in to teach them about determination or something. He then shows them a hypnotic countdown to 10 over and over, with the girl noticing how everyone around her is slowly dozing off and falling into tracne with each cycle before she does too.

Eventually they all go under, including the teacher/coach lady and he then grades them be their boob size and I think gets sucked off by the teacher then everyone else, but I could be mistaken.
ZenithSpark said:
Category: Hentai

I last saw this hentai on nhentai, basic outline of it was a guy walks in on girl using self-hypnosis as she sleeps, and he goes on to have his ways with her, I last saw it around 8 months ago and I can't for my own name remember what it's called and it's driving me nuts.
Maybe this? She's on a bed but not sleeping though...

Original_Name said:
Category: Story
When: Years and years ago...
Where: Either MCstories.com or Literotica...can't find it on the former and MCstories has such a massive collection that's hard to look through I think it might be there.

Pretty much I remember it was about a cheerleader who was going to practice but for one reason or another they were meeting up in a classroom and had some guy in to teach them about determination or something. He then shows them a hypnotic countdown to 10 over and over, with the girl noticing how everyone around her is slowly dozing off and falling into tracne with each cycle before she does too.

Eventually they all go under, including the teacher/coach lady and he then grades them be their boob size and I think gets sucked off by the teacher then everyone else, but I could be mistaken.
It's not exactly what you described, but that reminds me of this.

There's a guy helping a cheerleader squad doing focus sessions, there's a video counting down from (and to) 10, girl noticing others in a trance, the guy goes around feeling each of their boobs then has the teacher give him a blowjob before finally fucking the mc.
Cradily said:
Maybe this? She's on a bed but not sleeping though...
heck yes that's the one, I couldn't remember it completely but thank you so much!
Cradily said:
It's not exactly what you described, but that reminds me of this.

There's a guy helping a cheerleader squad doing focus sessions, there's a video counting down from (and to) 10, girl noticing others in a trance, the guy goes around feeling each of their boobs then has the teacher give him a blowjob before finally fucking the mc.
Yes! Thank you, I've been wondering where this went to for years XP
Sleepyhead97 said:
nvm found it.
Where is it from? Link please.