LillyTank said:
Where is it from? Link please.
It's from Kamen Rider Ex-Aid episode 24.
There's this one hentai manga that I remember reading a long time ago where the main character has a tattoo on his ass that makes any woman fall in love with him if they see it. Would anyone happen to know what I'm talking about? It was a pretty funny premise and I'd like to read it again, but I forget what it was called. I'm pretty sure it had the word "stigma" in its name.
Sortish said:
There's this one hentai manga that I remember reading a long time ago where the main character has a tattoo on his ass that makes any woman fall in love with him if they see it. Would anyone happen to know what I'm talking about? It was a pretty funny premise and I'd like to read it again, but I forget what it was called. I'm pretty sure it had the word "stigma" in its name.
http://mangafox.me/manga/kono_s_o_mi_yo/

It's currently not being scanlated anymore, unfortunately.
airmanexe said:
http://mangafox.me/manga/kono_s_o_mi_yo/

It's currently not being scanlated anymore, unfortunately.
Oh awesome, thanks for finding it!
I'm having trouble finding a Final Fantasy VII hentai comic I remember reading before that involved somebody, I'm fairly certain it was Scarlet, using mind control materia to cause Tifa to humiliate herself in front of her bar patrons and fuck them all by the dumpsters before having something poured on her and being forced to crawl naked into a dumpster.

It's one of those things where I don't much enjoy the whole concept but I read it for the art and some of the poses (like with way too much of what I wind up reading), and suddenly remembering it has gotten me curious to see if I enjoyed the art as much as I'm remembering I did. But I can't find it anywhere. Is this ringing any bells with anybody?

Edit: NVM, found it, it's called Slum Filth. I'm getting conflicting information as to whether the artist is called Godrifle or Hentaicook.
Category: Story (comic esque structuring? not quite sure)
Where was it seen: This site.
Description:

To my memory it had a female character looking into the viewer with a though bubble over her head. the character was slightly chubby, reminiscent of Ara of Pastel-Daemon (i tried looking there, couldn't find it ;n;(maybe I wasn't detailed in looking into it enough? maybe not)) character was looking down on the first panel.

the second panel shows the character's thought bubble slowly getting filled with darker thoughts. Anxiety, Depression and other things I couldn't remember. a pink tentacle is seen entering the frame.

the third panel (or next panel, I'm not sure) is when the tentacle enters the character's mind, and it slowly clears it off the dark thoughts, the character is seen as shocked in this panel.

the fourth panel shows the character with an empty mind triple dots, to my knowledge, the character may be smiling at this point, or has a blank expression.

Also, first ever post on this hub yay.
looking for a post involving a traditional art femsub with a protag that had a strange polygonal nose.
g3ronimosavvy said:
Category: Story (comic esque structuring? not quite sure)
Where was it seen: This site.
Description:

To my memory it had a female character looking into the viewer with a though bubble over her head. the character was slightly chubby, reminiscent of Ara of Pastel-Daemon (i tried looking there, couldn't find it ;n;(maybe I wasn't detailed in looking into it enough? maybe not)) character was looking down on the first panel.

the second panel shows the character's thought bubble slowly getting filled with darker thoughts. Anxiety, Depression and other things I couldn't remember. a pink tentacle is seen entering the frame.

the third panel (or next panel, I'm not sure) is when the tentacle enters the character's mind, and it slowly clears it off the dark thoughts, the character is seen as shocked in this panel.

the fourth panel shows the character with an empty mind triple dots, to my knowledge, the character may be smiling at this point, or has a blank expression.

Also, first ever post on this hub yay.
Fairly sure it IS mine and you're referring to http://hypnohub.net/post/show/28704/absurdres-blush-brain_injection-brown_hair-comic-d :P

Personmang said:
looking for a post involving a traditional art femsub with a protag that had a strange polygonal nose.
https://thehypel.tumblr.com/ Hypel's art is the first thing that comes to mind?
Pastel-Daemon said:
Fairly sure it IS mine and you're referring to http://hypnohub.net/post/show/28704/absurdres-blush-brain_injection-brown_hair-comic-d :P

https://thehypel.tumblr.com/ Hypel's art is the first thing that comes to mind?
PRAISE THE FUCKING CHAOS GODS I WAS LOOKING FOR THAT EVERYWHERE THANK YOU SO MUCH
I'm looking for a manip of two blonde anime girls in a bath. The caption was in comic sans and involved mind-controlling soap. Looked a lot like one of Deathwish's manips, but it wasn't one of theirs.
Anyone know of any good Gorgan petrification hentai stuff similar to this here?

http://hentaifromhell.org/gallery2/[Anthology]%202D%20Comic%20Magazine%20Joutai%20Henka%20de%20Zetsubou%20Ochi!%20Vol.%201%20(Chapter%201)%20[Digital]%20[English]%20%7BH-Konbini%7D.html

I would certainly love to know if there's any even half as good as this one out there!
Not really sure this is the right thread for this, but anyone know who I can commission for a full on Doujinshi?
ChillingVillain said:

Trying to find this vid
It featured some redhead in a maid outfit and she gets into a trance repeatedly saying "fuck me". She goes on to talk to a friend of hers about how it was a dream. Also features a black haired girl, too.

Would appreciate anyone who can tell me the name of it, thanks in advance
The thread you made was locked but cradilly posted a link to lead here so hopefully you will see this. Going by the description you have I'm pretty sure this is the video you were taking about. https://m.spankbang.com/19ix9/video/enslaved+sex+zombies I had this downloaded from a year ago but sadly I couldn't find the original source of the video with higher quality. Hope it helped anyway.
Riley said:
Category: Sequence/story

I can't remember how old now, I'm sure it surfaced again not long ago but I can't find it. It involved a girl starting out doing this sort of competition or something, then getting selected to get turned into a sex robot or something. They gave her this dildo which MC'd her before they started transforming her.
Sleepyhead97 said:
The thread you made was locked but cradilly posted a link to lead here so hopefully you will see this. Going by the description you have I'm pretty sure this is the video you were taking about. https://m.spankbang.com/19ix9/video/enslaved+sex+zombies I had this downloaded from a year ago but sadly I couldn't find the original source of the video with higher quality. Hope it helped anyway.
Much appreciated.
Very odd request, but for the life of me I cannot find this.

It's a trade paperback of the two page origins for the DC Universe that ran in 52 and Countdown. I took it so many times from the library, but then it disappeared one day, and I've never tracked it down.
Anyone know where the image of a loli with purple hair wearing a top hat on a stage sitting with her barefeet. I think it might have been removed or the tags for it aren't great because i've tried all the tags i could to find it but can't. If it has been deleted then can anyone give me the name of the artist.
Sleepyhead97 said:
Anyone know where the image of a loli with purple hair wearing a top hat on a stage sitting with her barefeet. I think it might have been removed or the tags for it aren't great because i've tried all the tags i could to find it but can't. If it has been deleted then can anyone give me the name of the artist.
http://hypnohub.net/post/show/17602/barefoot-digi-runner-feet-femdom-hypnotic_feet-mag

I know where all the femdom pov is
Ahhh, it isn't loli that's why I was getting nothing. Thanks Pink.
Just saw this thread, sorry for double posting.
Copying what I wrote on my thread

Could someone link me to a story I just can't find?
It was on mcstories and in it a student had a drug that made people do things and not remember them. The main character, a teacher, didn't believe he could force her to do something so she ends up thinkig there is a "bad" version of herself.
I remember that early on a student asks her for help because they have pictures of her with a feather duster but she doesn't believe her
darkChero said:
Just saw this thread, sorry for double posting.
Copying what I wrote on my thread

Could someone link me to a story I just can't find?
It was on mcstories and in it a student had a drug that made people do things and not remember them. The main character, a teacher, didn't believe he could force her to do something so she ends up thinkig there is a "bad" version of herself.
I remember that early on a student asks her for help because they have pictures of her with a feather duster but she doesn't believe her
Is this an MCStories? You could use Svengali to search it.
Pinkanator said:

It's a trade paperback of the two page origins for the DC Universe that ran in 52 and Countdown. I took it so many times from the library, but then it disappeared one day, and I've never tracked it down.
bump
Ogodei-Khan said:
Is this an MCStories? You could use Svengali to search it.
Tried but couldn't find it. It doesn't appear if you search "feather duster" or "duster", and all otherserches give me too many stories.
A post on this very website.

A woman is shown tending to some task. She begins to say something, with great difficulty, about questioning why she has to do it without her top on, or some other lewd thing. She is questioning "sensei." A voice from off-panel notes that the hypnosis is wearing off. It is re-applied.

The final panel has the woman answer a question about the thought she was having from before, with abject puzzlement about the meaning of the word "think".
Category: Manip
Where was it seen: Hypnochan, I think
Description:

It was an FF manip using this image. It was from Reifa(?)'s point of view as the Cloud of Darkness corrupted her, and I could swear that the manipper used green text in the box.
Pinkanator said:

Bumpstickle
Category: Story
How long since you saw it last: About 1 year.
Where did you last see it: Some sort of site for posting mind control stories. Might have been mcstories or literotica, but I'm not sure.

Description of what you seek: A story about a girl who infiltrates a big factory to rescue her mind controlled sister. She struggles to avoid becoming hypnotized as she tries to blend in with the mind controlled girls working in the factory. The girl eventually gives in to the hypnosis after finding her sister.

Thanks!
You're probably looking for Hive by Trilby Else.

You'll probably enjoy his other work as well. It's consistenly well-written and super hot. Just bring some trail mix, he likes to take his time.

As a starting point you might particularly want to read Hive's sequel, Honeycomb.

Have a good one.
Lloyd said:
A post on this very website.

A woman is shown tending to some task. She begins to say something, with great difficulty, about questioning why she has to do it without her top on, or some other lewd thing. She is questioning "sensei." A voice from off-panel notes that the hypnosis is wearing off. It is re-applied.

The final panel has the woman answer a question about the thought she was having from before, with abject puzzlement about the meaning of the word "think".
Found mine. post #24851 I didn't remember the... thing.
Ok was wondering if any one could help me find a pic that was on here a little while back,

It was posted I believe t323 who had the intention of writing a manip story with it.

It was what I would describe as a white or silver haired dragon girl, draped across a tree branch looking into the camera seductively. She had brown almost antler like horns I believe. And by dragon girl I mean mostly human but with little bits of dragoness to her, not full on like furry type dragons.

Anyone know what I am talking about?