skullman2033 said:


it already happened
WAT? WHERE??? Show me plz!
LillyTank said:
Why have you not uploaded this!?
What do you mean?
I'd like to dig this thread out of not-first-page by simply requesting more Salazzle manips.
Nazwa said:
I'd like to dig this thread out of not-first-page by simply requesting more Salazzle manips.
I would not mind that.
I just need a writer for a few of the ones i want, anyone interested?
I found another cool gif! I know it's an mp4 file shhh. Definitely found myself staring though~
(And another!)
https://i.imgur.com/1BbFCc3.png

Maybe someone can do something with this one~
Not sexually explicit, but I'm sure there is something to be made with Secret Agent Miss Fortune's new splash art :

https://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/cdn/img/champion/splash/MissFortune_3.jpg
I have two manips for anyone who would like to have some more of Seb's great works on the hub.

So, a long time ago, I requested for my original original Seb comm to be manipped. Cradily produced this fine example. So, I would like to request for the two sequel pics here and here to be manniped as well. You can imply any method you like, you can even remanip the first pic as well.

If you'd like a little context, the pics are based on the great story 'Taming the Flame' by the talented Imasuky.
solddate said:
I have two manips for anyone who would like to have some more of Seb's great works on the hub.

So, a long time ago, I requested for my original original Seb comm to be manipped. Cradily produced this fine example. So, I would like to request for the two sequel pics here and here to be manniped as well. You can imply any method you like, you can even remanip the first pic as well.

If you'd like a little context, the pics are based on the great story 'Taming the Flame' by the talented Imasuky.
Somehow I don't think I ever saw the cave one. But very happy to see it. I would love to see these up on the hub as Taming is a personal favorite of mine and I'm very happy to get more exposure for it.
Can anyone edit this and add white spirals to his eyes? I tried doing it myself but editing apps suck https://hypnohub.net/post/show/65324/absurdres-androgynous-astolfo_-fate-grand_order-cr
I commissioned this pic to be hypnosis but the artist forgot and says it's too late to change now so I really need a manipper to add it. Empty eyes preferred. http://d.facdn.net/art/hoshicchi/1531855816/1531855816.hoshicchi_badgirl_ych.png
Bbworm said:
Can anyone edit this and add white spirals to his eyes? I tried doing it myself but editing apps suck https://hypnohub.net/post/show/65324/absurdres-androgynous-astolfo_-fate-grand_order-cr
Don't really see why since it's already hypno, but here's a quickie

https://imgur.com/a/5oEdSeX

Riley said:
I commissioned this pic to be hypnosis but the artist forgot and says it's too late to change now so I really need a manipper to add it. Empty eyes preferred. http://d.facdn.net/art/hoshicchi/1531855816/1531855816.hoshicchi_badgirl_ych.png
So the artist made a mistake and they're refusing to correct it ?_?

https://imgur.com/a/0NS0DDR