Friye said:
I just got myself some heckin' health insurance! Well I set the payment to happen as soon as my first paycheck comes through.

Even though it's mandatory I feel so fecking adult right now! Look at me getting official documents and boring taxes stuff! I can get ill and not die in bankrupcy now! Whoooooo!
Interesting fact since I'm Native American I'm actually exempt from the mandatory health insurance law. still a good idea but they can't fine me for not having it.
Since my bro finally got a steam account, we can finally play games together like borderlands and stuff. One game I decided to get since it was on sale and thought "why not?" was this game called Hollow Knight. I'm having fun, but man is it hard! No wonder they advise using a controller for it because god damn I cannot platform for my life. And trying to dodge enemy attacks while platforming is fucking impossible. But man does it have a perfect spooky/somber atmosphere, great for the day before Halloween.
averageguy17 said:
Since my bro finally got a steam account, we can finally play games together like borderlands and stuff. One game I decided to get since it was on sale and thought "why not?" was this game called Hollow Knight. I'm having fun, but man is it hard! No wonder they advise using a controller for it because god damn I cannot platform for my life. And trying to dodge enemy attacks while platforming is fucking impossible. But man does it have a perfect spooky/somber atmosphere, great for the day before Halloween.
Did you get the DLCs for it as well? Grim Troupe is even more Halloweeny than the base game.
Anon_3.141 said:
Did you get the DLCs for it as well? Grim Troupe is even more Halloweeny than the base game.
I think it was free and already included in the game. I have no idea how to access it though.
averageguy17 said:
I think it was free and already included in the game. I have no idea how to access it though.
There are guides on youtube for accessing the DLCs. Grim Troupe involves finding a weird hatch with torches and doing things nearby.
Just ordered The Guest from Amazon and it's expected to come in on this Friday.

Anyone who hasn't seen this movie must do so immediately.
I bought Nioh thinking it'd be fun but man, fuck that difficulty. I couldn't even get past the second level, so I returned it for something a little more fun, Yakuza 0. I'm having such a blast, though it is a pain that there isn't any autosave... especially whenever I run into Mr. Shakedown.
Bought Your Name last week on Blu-Ray.

Still the best film I've seen this year and no one can tell me otherwise.
I got Xenoblade Chronicles finally.

Not that I'm currently focused on playing it (FUCK YOU FE:H)