HypnoHub Monthly Themes Thread!
Welcome to the official HypnoHub monthly themes thread!

Every month, HypnoHub holds monthly themes. All posts during the month that match its theme will be showcased in that themes pool. And, just for fun, at the end of every month, the HypnoHub administration will decide on their favorite post for that month's theme and add it to its own special pool, Hypno-tan's Pick (each year has its own Hypno-tan's Pick pool - refer below for links)!

This thread is for conversation about the themes, as well as to gather ideas for the themes of upcoming months. If you have any ideas, let them be known here! More often then not, someone's idea from this thread will be chosen for the respective month's theme!

Previous Themes
2014 - Hypno-tan's Pick!
spoiler
2015 - Hypno-tan's Pick!
spoiler
2016 - Hypno-tan's Pick!

(Feet February is also a nice idea...)
How about 'Go slave! November'? (an obvious pun of the popular 'no shave november') The theme being a master ordering their 'subjects' around. (perhaps with a 'onward!' gesture.)

As for october, I think it should have to do with scary/creepy/spooky stuff to fit in with halloween, perhaps creepy crawlies, zombies, vampires , halloween parties gone horribly wrong (or right) :D
Let's see.

What do you think of "Octobreasts" ?
With pics about hypnotic breasts, bimbofication, breasts-expansion, etc...

Or maybe there's already too much things like that.
Roxa said:
Let's see.

What do you think of "Octobreasts" ?
With pics about hypnotic breasts, bimbofication, breasts-expansion, etc...

Or maybe there's already too much things like that.
I'm gonna side with the last line. I mean the word works, it's good, but that shit is played out like a used Atari. Brain-drain kinda is too, really, even if that's what I'd stick on the end like that.

What we need is spooks. Goblins, ghosts. Possession. That's what we need for October. Hypno Halloween in this mother fucker.
Like to ask everyone to keep their suggestions limited to October for now.

Anyway, seeing as how we're doing a Halloween theme for our contest, I was thinking something a little different. What else is Halloween known for, other than spooky things? Dressing up! So, what about a cosplay theme? Characters dressed as other characters. Can include OCs. Just don't have an idea on what to call it. "Cosplay October" doesn't have any alliteration going for it.
Mindwipe said:
Like to ask everyone to keep their suggestions limited to October for now.

Anyway, seeing as how we're doing a Halloween theme for our contest, I was thinking something a little different. What else is Halloween known for, other than spooky things? Dressing up! So, what about a cosplay theme? Characters dressed as other characters. Can include OCs. Just don't have an idea on what to call it. "Cosplay October" doesn't have any alliteration going for it.
Original October.
I would like to remind people that we do have a Sleepy September 2014 public pool. Anything you uploaded (or somebody else did) that fits the theme can be added there, although it's usually in better form if they were uploaded with the theme in mind.

But still, I encourage it! I've only been able to do 13 manips this month so far due to time constraints and a few nasty spiral eyed gifs.

As for next month, MrGerp had suggested "Obedient October", although I don't really see how that's different than every month lol. My suggestion would be Outfit October? That's the only clothing related word I can think of.
PomPom said:
Outfit October?
I like that name quite a bit.
PomPom said:
Outfit October
Ooo....
Octopus October :-P
Ogodei-Khan said:
Octopus October :-P
I'll take 20.

Also Cocktober.
//shrug

October's Samhain?
XD
Yeah
Lame
I know
PomPom said:
Also Cocktober.
Lol! I thought of that, too. When I read Mindwipe's idea for "Cosplay October" and that he had no ideas, I tried to combine the two words and got that. I then chuckled to myself and moved on with my life. XD

Lunakiri said:
//shrug

October's Samhain?
XD
Yeah
Lame
I know
I'd revel with you in how lame the idea is, but I don't get it. :P
Oops October, for accidental hypnosis shenanigans?
Popular culture has made Samhain and Halloween one in the same.

Of course, that isn't COMPLETELY innacurate. Samhain from Sunset 1o/31 to Sunset 11/1. //shrugs

They are completely different though, in terms of what they are. Halloween is.... bullshit [as awesome as it is XD], while Samhain is, if I recall correctly, where Halloween actually started... hmmm. May wanna doublecheck that.

Regardless....
If the first "themed" October is not related in some way to Halloween I will be disappointed in all of you.

A partial list of such possible themes: magic, monsters, costumes, demons, candy, black/orange color scheme.

(Hey, do you think "candy" should be a tag?)
Occult October?
Cradily said:
Occult October?
I'm down for this. Mainly because it could include the aforementioned possession category :)
Corruption too please ;w;
So many puns that I can make. >.<

Honestly I would prefer a straight up occult theme so I would vote for Occult October. Although I really do like the idea of characters hypnotized into dressing up as other characters a lot.
Ocular October? I was googleing words that had to do with eyes and that's what I came up with.

Or maybe Oral October?

Neither of those are Halloween related but we can always make a separate pool for holidays on the off chance we decide not to take the Halloween route.
Outfit October sounds like fun.
Feet Febtober!

spoiler
Obscenario said:
I think this is the most original idea away from the Halloween theme idea.

As with Mindwipe's Ideaa for cosplay themed month, there is only a little most people can do with cosplay as related to hypnosis/mindcontrol. In saying that, I'd still be interested to get in on the band-wagon~!
Obscenario said:
Voting this one if we don't go for SPOOKY SCARY.
Obscenario said:
This.
Vanndril said:
Lol! I thought of that, too.
Wait wait wait I got it.

Shocktober.

All electricity, all the time.

*dies from happiness*
PomPom said:
Wait wait wait I got it.

Shocktober.

All electricity, all the time.

*dies from happiness*
This is shocking coming from you.
The atmosphere in this thread is electrifying.
greasyi said:
The atmosphere in this thread is electrifying.
I slapped my knee so hard it shattered.