CJO1234 said:
Broke what?
Before I commented, we went into "Hello!" terratory.

Ie, there's a "ghost" page.
CJO1234 said:
Any male dom/female sub or female dom/female sub you could find?
Like, in the same show? Or just generally? Because it's not like I was specifically looking for anything xD

There is a woman at the start who gets hypno'd too and a young girl later on but they're briefer scenes. :0
Pinkanator said:
Before I commented, we went into "Hello!" terratory.

Ie, there's a "ghost" page.
What is up with that, by the way?
JksAccount said:
What is up with that, by the way?
My speculation is that it's there's over 30 deleted posts, and that the thread is still rendering their existance.
Pinkanator said:
My speculation is that it's there's over 30 deleted posts, and that the thread is still rendering their existance.
That seems like a reasonable suggestion.
Pastel-Daemon said:
Like, in the same show? Or just generally? Because it's not like I was specifically looking for anything xD

There is a woman at the start who gets hypno'd too and a young girl later on but they're briefer scenes. :0
What episode?
CJO1234 said:
Any male dom/female sub or female dom/female sub you could find?
Femdom and femsub...in Daughter of 20 Faces episode 11 and 12.
JC518 said:
What episode?
Should be the same episode, I don't think he did anything mind controlly in the previous one, though I might be wrong. They're really short tho'.
There's some light femdom/malesub mind control in the second episode of the second season of Netflix voltron.

The mermaid queen speaks in a soothing, seductive tone and seemingly hypnotizes two of the pilots of voltron with a spinning octopus. It's later revealed though that it's actually the food they eat that they receive from this giant monster that's controlling everybody, including the queen.

The show itself is...okay. It's studio Mir, and joaquim dos santos, and Andrea Romano, a lot of people that worked on legend of korra, so the 2d animation at least looks great, and the voice acting is phenomenal. There isn't really much in the way of emotional depth or character growth though.
Eisentod said:
There's some light femdom/malesub mind control in the second episode of the second season of Netflix voltron.

The mermaid queen speaks in a soothing, seductive tone and seemingly hypnotizes two of pilots of voltron with a spinning octopus. It's later revealed though that it's actually the food they eat that they receive from this giant monster that's controlling everybody, including the queen.

The show itself is...okay. It's studio Mir, and joaquim dos santos, and Andrea Romano, a lot of people that worked on legend of korra, so the 2d animation at least looks great, and the voice acting is phenomenal. There isn't really much in the way of emotional depth or character growth though.
It's leaps and bounds more plot than the original.
Eisentod said:
There isn't really much in the way of emotional depth or character growth though.
I disagree strongly with that.
Mindwipe said:
I disagree strongly with that.
I also absolutely disagree STRONGLY with that.

The new Voltron has an INCREDIBLE amount of depth and character growth. I don't know what show you're watching, but it's not the one you claim to have seen.
Can someone who understands Japanese explain this scene to me? It's from Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 3rei!!. It seems promising and hilarious but I don't want to get my hopes up.
LillyTank said:
Can someone who understands Japanese explain this scene to me? It's from Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 3rei!!. It seems promising and hilarious but I don't want to get my hopes up.
Well, I don't really know Japanese but I can partially explain what's going on. Rin and Luviagelita (Lluvia) are captured by the enemy. The enemy has a method in which they can extract a persons soul and put it into something else. The girls souls have been replaced and are now similar to dolls that follow orders. However, a downside to this is that the bodies cannot handle much pressure so if they are shaken up enough (like when they were kicked out of the room) the bodies will revert back to their original forms. (which explains them 'waking up' from their trance.)

The same thing happens to Illya in the anime as well.
Can someone tell me what anime and episode this mind control scene is from please? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbuFBBLjWTY
haxorgon0520 said:
Can someone tell me what anime and episode this mind control scene is from please? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbuFBBLjWTY
Mahou Shoujo shit? i mean...it's a mahou shoujo but i don't know the name.
haxorgon0520 said:
Can someone tell me what anime and episode this mind control scene is from please? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbuFBBLjWTY
I did some searching around, it's from a Chinese magical girl series called "Balala the Fairies".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMmlYNjVouk

Here's the episode in question, but from the looks of it, they were only pretending to be under mind control.
i watched the 13 episode series Lupin the Third: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine. The whole series has an over arching Mind control plot, and without spoiling anything, it's played to be SUPER FUCKING DISTURBING. spoiler
Eisentod said:
The show itself is...okay. It's studio Mir, and joaquim dos santos, and Andrea Romano, a lot of people that worked on legend of korra, so the 2d animation at least looks great, and the voice acting is phenomenal. There isn't really much in the way of emotional depth or character growth though.
It's definitely aimed at a younger audience. Entirely inoffensive, and cute.
EldLive newest episode, ep 7 remote control on officer Ninotchka and a male civilian in previous ep, ep6, large proportion of space crew are going to be controlled and going berserk in the next ep, ep8.

Anime is highly identical to the manga as it was a web-comic so the drawing style and story plot was 90% preserved. The manga is even 100% colored.

Above arc is from chapter 12 - 15 of the manga
Appmon gives Warudamon who can control people with puppet strings.

And from way back Princess Starla/Gwenevere And The Jewel Riders, the episode Fashion Fever has the villain gives the main character a dress that makes her happy and obedient to her.
I started watching a show called Dance with Devils, and it seems to have a form of hypnosis/trance on the female lead for small parts of it. Though this isn't an anime for everyone as it has a very.... peculiar gimmick. I haven't finished it yet so I can't comment on the later episodes.
averageguy17 said:
I started watching a show called Dance with Devils, and it seems to have a form of hypnosis/trance on the female lead for small parts of it. Though this isn't an anime for everyone as it has a very.... peculiar gimmick. I haven't finished it yet so I can't comment on the later episodes.
you didnt say which episodes have it though :p
sleepcap said:
you didnt say which episodes have it though :p
Ah, sorry. I only know it happens on episode 1 for a little bit, and maybe... episode 3? I haven't have the chance to continue watching it so anything beyond that I don't know.
Hi, I'm new. I know of a lot of scenes I haven't seen mentioned here, so I'll try to compile a list for one big post, but that'll come later.

I recently saw episode 7 of Magical Project S (Pretty Sammy) which I'm sure most of you know as a series is chock full of hypnosis. This episode in particular had a great scene where Misao was hypnotized by use of a yen coin. Instantly one of my favorites.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any other coin hypnosis scenes? Just like the aforementioned. I'm aware of a lot, but it never hurts to bump the thread :)
MustBeSomeoneElse said:
Hi, I'm new. I know of a lot of scenes I haven't seen mentioned here, so I'll try to compile a list for one big post, but that'll come later.
please do! :)
MustBeSomeoneElse said:
Hi, I'm new. I know of a lot of scenes I haven't seen mentioned here, so I'll try to compile a list for one big post, but that'll come later.

I recently saw episode 7 of Magical Project S (Pretty Sammy) which I'm sure most of you know as a series is chock full of hypnosis. This episode in particular had a great scene where Misao was hypnotized by use of a yen coin. Instantly one of my favorites.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any other coin hypnosis scenes? Just like the aforementioned. I'm aware of a lot, but it never hurts to bump the thread :)
I have a huge list of scenes, perhaps we can exchange?
JC518 said:
I have a huge list of scenes, perhaps we can exchange?
Honestly I'll just post mine right here in a sec - I've just been a combination of lazy/busy because of finals season. Is pastebin or just a regular post better for a longer post?
https://pastebin.com/TNXvSd13 here you go friends, I ended up not having as much anime as I remembered, but enjoy regardless :)
MustBeSomeoneElse said:
https://pastebin.com/TNXvSd13 here you go friends, I ended up not having as much anime as I remembered, but enjoy regardless :)
Much appreciated!