Knuke said:
Good news everyone! Dorei-ku is getting a SimulDub!
From who and where?
ngmez said:
From who and where?
Well, Sentai Filmworks has the license, so they'd be the ones doing it. Which, I had no idea Sentai even did simuldubs (I know Funimation does). I don't know where they stream their shows.
Mindwipe said:
Well, Sentai Filmworks has the license, so they'd be the ones doing it. Which, I had no idea Sentai even did simuldubs (I know Funimation does). I don't know where they stream their shows.
Sentai filmworks? The people who did the monmusu english dub? That bodes poorly
skullman2033 said:
Sentai filmworks? The people who did the monmusu english dub? That bodes poorly
In my experience they're good. I've never heard of that, but the stuff they've produced that i've watched, I liked.
Knuke said:
Good news everyone! Dorei-ku is getting a SimulDub!
>dub
Who cares?
Batman Ninja movie featuring Gorilla Grodd mind controlling other villain, second half of the video, quite ridiculous and boring movie unfortunately.
I though it was an epic movie, so hilarious.
One of the best batman movies I've watched.
laststand0810 said:
Batman Ninja movie featuring Gorilla Grodd mind controlling other villain, second half of the video, quite ridiculous and boring movie unfortunately.
Video ? D'you have a link ?
TheMadPrince said:
Video ? D'you have a link ?
well, I have gogoanime.in in my country, not sure if it works for you though
laststand0810 said:
Why not just post the link? I'm pretty sure gogoanime.in isn't geo-restricted.

Edit: Found it, I think: https://gogoanime.in/ninja-batman-episode-1
laststand0810 said:
Oh yeah, I think I misunderstood what you said. I thought you were talking about a specific clip of the movie. Never mind, though, I'll check out the link bugmenot shared.
WhatIsLove said:
>dub
Who cares?
People who don't understand Japanese, can't read subtitles and follow the action at the same time, and/or who prefer works in their native language
EoD said:
People who don't understand Japanese, can't read subtitles and follow the action at the same time, and/or who prefer works in their native language
Yeah I agree, plus sometimes the English VA is strictly better, or at least about as good, as the Japanese one. For example, the Japanese version of Code Geass is awesome, but I just love Johnny Yong Bosch.
TheMadPrince said:
but I just love Johnny Yong Bosch.
Me too!! <3

The first episode of Dorei-ku and the baby girl...my god the lines, so hot.
Guys...i found this clip of Winx Club, my god it's so hot to me.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B3j-QEnEWAk
Show's called lolirock and i have no idea whats the full name of this episode but this is some good mc https://youtu.be/7NFLuWcVMGI

Oh and on an unrelated note i watched that dorei ku anime yall talk about all the time and its really lame
Bbworm said:
Show's called lolirock and i have no idea whats the full name of this episode but this is some good mc https://youtu.be/7NFLuWcVMGI

Oh and on an unrelated note i watched that dorei ku anime yall talk about all the time and its really lame
Lolirock...i forgot about this show.
DouDile said:
Guys...i found this clip of Winx Club, my god it's so hot to me.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B3j-QEnEWAk
You know for the main character...bloom sure does get corrupted and mind controlled a lot lol
mariosonicfan said:
You know for the main character...bloom sure does get corrupted and mind controlled a lot lol
She like it. ;^))))
DouDile said:
She like it. ;^))))
Are there any other Mind control scenes where Bloom or another character has lines when they are being controlled? 5
Spiritpact S2 Ep. 11 once again had hypnosis~! This time it was a main feature of the episode. <3 Mmrfff, yaaaas. There's probably going to be more of it next episode again too. As a reminder, episode 3 (at the start) and 8 (at the end) also had hypnosis!

As a fair warning, it is MxM but ep. 11 had 2 cute girls entranced along with everyone else too. (Since I know that's what 98% of people are interested in.)

EDIT: Yep, episode 12 once more had hypnosis~
Saber Alter has appeared in Heaven's Feel just saying, one of my earliest corruption boner now animated :)
mariosonicfan said:
Are there any other Mind control scenes where Bloom or another character has lines when they are being controlled? 5
For those that want to have a break from darker or sex-related hypnosis, there is a story based on hypnosis in Minami-ke Tadaima episode 8.
Though it's entirely comedic, the fact that the food industry may try to manipulate us, how much of that should really be taken as a joke...?
hyreader said:
For those that want to have a break from darker or sex-related hypnosis, there is a story based on hypnosis in Minami-ke Tadaima episode 8.
Though it's entirely comedic, the fact that the food industry may try to manipulate us, how much of that should really be taken as a joke...?
I have a vibe that we have mentioned it ages ago =)), maybe we should really start making a bibliography for this thread.
toji no miko, the new anime, episode 18 has a bunch of school girls been brainwashed, or they are seemed to be, just right on the very first minutes. Don't ask me about the anime, I dunno, never watch it before, just saw a post on twitter and begin to search for it just now.

at minute 15:30, it is seemed that the girls are forced to attack the MC squad, they seems to be conscious, or kind of in a confused state, normally greet and talk to their friends yet still continue to attack them. (well, i wouldn't want to be attacked by my girlfriend with her kitchen knife while her acting like nothing weird is happening, creepy af :| )
Akazukin Chacha (1994 anime) has some hypnosis in episode 25, mainly involving having a colored spiral appearing over the image while the bad guy hypnotize his target.