eldomtom2 said:
I can't play New Game Plus. When I select it after getting the Bimbo World ending the game fades to black and stays that way.
That is odd, it's not doing that on my computer. I'm going to recompile it and reupload it and see if that helps. Will probably be a few minutes before it finishes uploading.
Version 0.34 is up now. Here's what's new in this version:

- New art for Erin's Grapple scene by Caveman Doodles
- New art for Molly's Succubus scenes by Hilent
- 2 new scene for Molly fired subplot added
- 3 new scenes added for Mysterious Revenge plotline
- 3 new spells added for Val
- Mysterious Book appears in the shop late in the Berserker plotline
- Mysterious Book can be given to Julia to initiate Book Plotline
- Splash image for Julia's book scenes by Hilent added.
- Splash image for Ashley's book scenes by Hilent added.
- 3 scenes added for Book Plotline
- 1 scene added to Cassandra potion plotline (Alternate path if you do not check on her)
- 2 monsters added
- 2 Dungeon Floors added
- Updated art for Cassandra's Library scenes by Vancroz
- 4 scenes added to Berserker Cure plotline
- 1 scene added to Contract Plotline
- 1 spell added for Cassandra
- 1 dungeon scene added to Cassandra's potion plotline
for some reason its not loading for me
crazyman said:
for some reason its not loading for me
What is it doing exactly? The filesize is pretty big by now so if it's just a black square it might just need some time before the loading bar appears. Don't know why, but sometimes the game decides not to load the loading bar first.
Changer said:
What is it doing exactly? The filesize is pretty big by now so if it's just a black square it might just need some time before the loading bar appears. Don't know why, but sometimes the game decides not to load the loading bar first.
yeah, its just a black square
crazyman said:
yeah, its just a black square
Ok, probably you just need to let it sit a while. Possibly press F5 if it doesn't load for a while to force the browser to reload it.
I have to say I REALLY love the book scenes, though a good chunk of that might be because Julia is currently my favorite girl.
Thanks, I am planning on including more for that plotline in the next update, depending on how much artwork is finished in time for it. I have one image so far at least.
The patron release of 0.35 is up now, and the public release will be on the 20th. Here's what's new in this update:

- Milking scenes for Cow form Cassandra, and Willing Slave Cassandra in cow form added, with art from Caveman Doodles.
- Scene added for Willing slave Cow Cassandra/Tough Sarah after a couple milking scenes.
- 4 scenes added to the Book plotline's Bad end path, with two different bad ends.
- 2 splash images added for the bad Book path endings by Hilent.
- 2 scenes added to Ms. Rack and Dr. Tiff plotline
- Oral Sex scene with Maid Cassandra added, with art by Caveman Doodles
- 2 scenes added for Jane receiving the book.
- New game plus added for good book ending.
- Note added to 15th floor, with scene for Sarah
- Second Secret Class added for Mr. Drape
- Background for bedroom updated
- Background for Streets Updated
- New spell for Dan/Rosa added
- 2 Book Scenes for Sarah added, with art by Hilent.
- Molly Library Scene art updated by Vancroz
- 1 new scene for Mysterious Revenge Plotline added
Changer said:
The patron release of 0.35 is up now, and the public release will be on the 20th. Here's what's new in this update:

- Milking scenes for Cow form Cassandra, and Willing Slave Cassandra in cow form added, with art from Caveman Doodles.
- Scene added for Willing slave Cow Cassandra/Tough Sarah after a couple milking scenes.
- 4 scenes added to the Book plotline's Bad end path, with two different bad ends.
- 2 splash images added for the bad Book path endings by Hilent.
- 2 scenes added to Ms. Rack and Dr. Tiff plotline
- Oral Sex scene with Maid Cassandra added, with art by Caveman Doodles
- 2 scenes added for Jane receiving the book.
- New game plus added for good book ending.
- Note added to 15th floor, with scene for Sarah
- Second Secret Class added for Mr. Drape
- Background for bedroom updated
- Background for Streets Updated
- New spell for Dan/Rosa added
- 2 Book Scenes for Sarah added, with art by Hilent.
- Molly Library Scene art updated by Vancroz
- 1 new scene for Mysterious Revenge Plotline added
Why is Cassandra the first to get a sex scene?
Technically, Molly was the first to get a sex scene.
The public release is out now. It's a couple hours after midnight but my internet's been slow so it took a while to upload. xD
I've managed to get the Sarah's book scene, but I can't seem to figure out how to trigger any of the other new scenes for the book. Any Advice?

Also I should probably add that during the Ashley's book scene, when it changes over to the Library to talk to Julia, her art while talking to her seems to get locked to her slut personality's art from that point on. I don't know if that's intentional or not.
This shit is like meth being delivered to my doorstep every month. Addictive as fuck. At least it gives me something to do every couple of weeks, and the progress fills me with hope that one day it will finish.
@datren:

spoiler

@Kahzarod: Thanks, I am trying to make as much progress as I can each month so that I can finish in a reasonable amount of time.
The new version, 0.36 is out now. Here's what's new in this version:

- Sex scene with Mindless Cassandra added, with art by Caveman Doodles.
- Sex Scene with Normal Cassandra added, with art by Caveman Doodles.
- Added 1 scene with Val on Redemption plot
- Added release scene for Molly
- Added release scene for Jane, Including alternate enslavement of Dr. Tiff
- Treasure Chest added to 11th dungeon floor. Only obtainable with Doll Sarah in party.
- 2 scenes added for Funtime Sarah plot.
- Art by Caveman Doodles added for Funtime Sarah scene.
- 1 scene added for Molly, including Grapple scene image by Hilent
- 1 background updated
- 1 scene added to submissive plotline
- 1 scene added to Mysterious revenge plotline
- 1 scene added to Bimbo Val conversations
I kinda gotta ask, I want to do a youtube video of the game. Which is the newest clean version of the game? It's an interesting game so far, even though it's hard to play the plotline.
The latest clean version is this one: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/678318

It's about two updates behind the main release at the moment. Mainly because the last few updates have had a lot of new mature content added that I am trying to figure out how to split apart to keep the rating at T without losing too much content.
reader8363 said:
I kinda gotta ask, I want to do a youtube video of the game. Which is the newest clean version of the game? It's an interesting game so far, even though it's hard to play the plotline.
I just look up on the wiki how to get most of the endings. (btw it takes a LOT of grinding to get the mysterious book to give to Jane...and then a lot more grinding just to get a sex change potion to get the bad ending because why not?)
Yeah, I'm hoping the grinding will be less severe as I make progress designing more of the dungeon since monsters on lower floors will drop more gems. You can also for now use up up, down down, left right, left right, b then A while in the bedroom to get a bunch of EXP Gems and Proficiency to skip the grinding.
Changer said:
Yeah, I'm hoping the grinding will be less severe as I make progress designing more of the dungeon since monsters on lower floors will drop more gems. You can also for now use up up, down down, left right, left right, b then A while in the bedroom to get a bunch of EXP Gems and Proficiency to skip the grinding.
Oh cool, but I do get the grinding as Molly explains that the sex change potion is expensive cause it messes with the timeline, this is evidenced as when you use it, people call you Dan (Female to Male) or Rosa (Male to Female) depending on who you played as and the book....well its an ending...you are buying an ending...if you give it to Jane that it.
Finished up the new update and have it up for $1.00 patrons now. So many new H-Scenes in this one. xD Got H-Scenes for days. Here's all that's new in this version:

- Play scene with Mindless Julia added.
- Play scene with Slutty Julia added.
- Play scene with Normal Julia added.
- Play scene with Fanatic Julia added.
- Alternate scene added to Mindless Sarah Library scene during Submissive Plotline.
- New background for School Hall added.
- Grapple Enslavement for Cassandra added to normal victory in duel
- Play scene with Ashley and Julia added. (Ashley must be a slave, not simply captured. So, currently only the mind-break option is available for this)
- Play scene with Normal Val added.
- Art for Derrick updated
- Keyboard Navigation added. Arrows now respond to their matching number on the keyboard.
- Icon setup changed to prevent random empty spaces from appearing.
- Play Scene with Goth Val added.
- Play scene with Mindless Val added
- Play scene with Bimbo Val added
- New monster taming quest added
- 3 spells for Val added
- Alternate Bad Ending to Mass Bimbofication ending added if you do it twice in a row.
- Backgrounds for all 4 classrooms updated.
- Play scene for Tough Sarah added.
- Play scene for Needy Sarah added.
Changer said:
Finished up the new update and have it up for $1.00 patrons now. So many new H-Scenes in this one. xD Got H-Scenes for days. Here's all that's new in this version:

- Play scene with Mindless Julia added.
- Play scene with Slutty Julia added.
- Play scene with Normal Julia added.
- Play scene with Fanatic Julia added.
- Alternate scene added to Mindless Sarah Library scene during Submissive Plotline.
- New background for School Hall added.
- Grapple Enslavement for Cassandra added to normal victory in duel
- Play scene with Ashley and Julia added. (Ashley must be a slave, not simply captured. So, currently only the mind-break option is available for this)
- Play scene with Normal Val added.
- Art for Derrick updated
- Keyboard Navigation added. Arrows now respond to their matching number on the keyboard.
- Icon setup changed to prevent random empty spaces from appearing.
- Play Scene with Goth Val added.
- Play scene with Mindless Val added
- Play scene with Bimbo Val added
- New monster taming quest added
- 3 spells for Val added
- Alternate Bad Ending to Mass Bimbofication ending added if you do it twice in a row.
- Backgrounds for all 4 classrooms updated.
- Play scene for Tough Sarah added.
- Play scene for Needy Sarah added.
Hey, Changer ! I love your game, and glad you're still working on it. One (slight) complaint I have is that the walkthrough isn't up-to-date. Not that I use it ;)

If you have the time, would it be possible to work on it ?
TheMadPrince said:
Hey, Changer ! I love your game, and glad you're still working on it. One (slight) complaint I have is that the walkthrough isn't up-to-date. Not that I use it ;)

If you have the time, would it be possible to work on it ?
I've been trying to keep it up to date. Did I miss anything specific?
Changer said:
I've been trying to keep it up to date. Did I miss anything specific?
Hmm... Well, from what I see of your blog, it's still at version 0.21.

Is it not the right website ?

EDIT : Oh, never mind, I was mixed up. I'm guessing this is the actual, up-to-date page.

If there's a suggestion I could make, though : perhaps try to clean it up a bit. Right now, it's all a bit of disjointed information. Maybe try to simply make a list of each character and how to get them, or just post a linear guide for each of the paths.
If you don't have the time, of course, I understand. Good stuff anyway !
TheMadPrince said:
Hmm... Well, from what I see of your blog, it's still at version 0.21.

Is it not the right website ?

EDIT : Oh, never mind, I was mixed up. I'm guessing this is the actual, up-to-date page.

If there's a suggestion I could make, though : perhaps try to clean it up a bit. Right now, it's all a bit of disjointed information. Maybe try to simply make a list of each character and how to get them, or just post a linear guide for each of the paths.
If you don't have the time, of course, I understand. Good stuff anyway !
Ah, yeah, I stopped updating the clean version blog mainly due to lack of interest in the clean version, and it being super tedious to sort out what is and isn't in the clean version.

For the main walkthrough; I start off with a linear walkthrough for each of the main paths you can take so far, then following that is a list of how to enslave each character, then a list of important subplots you can do. It can seem a bit disjointed, but that's mainly because most of the game's plots are independent so you can choose to do, or not do various combinations of them.
Changer said:
Ah, yeah, I stopped updating the clean version blog mainly due to lack of interest in the clean version, and it being super tedious to sort out what is and isn't in the clean version.

For the main walkthrough; I start off with a linear walkthrough for each of the main paths you can take so far, then following that is a list of how to enslave each character, then a list of important subplots you can do. It can seem a bit disjointed, but that's mainly because most of the game's plots are independent so you can choose to do, or not do various combinations of them.
All right, I understand a bit more how it works now. Thanks !
The update is up now
Does anyone know how to enslave Erin? I've tried everything. (Well obviously not EVERYTHING seeing as I haven't enslaved her, but I have tried)
Hypnosis-guy said:
Does anyone know how to enslave Erin? I've tried everything. (Well obviously not EVERYTHING seeing as I haven't enslaved her, but I have tried)
The conversation tree has more dead ends than other sequences. I believe the walk through (linked to in the first post) though has the right sequence of answers to get her to come to your room where you can enslave her.