Changer said:
The conversation tree has more dead ends than other sequences. I believe the walk through (linked to in the first post) though has the right sequence of answers to get her to come to your room where you can enslave her.
Got it, I dont usually look at walkthroughs but I'll take a peek later.
The public release for Version 0.38 is out now. Here's what's new in this version:

- 3 backgrounds updated.
- Hidden objects in dungeon now appear when you are near them.
- Play scene for Mindless Sarah added
- Art for Sarah's Doll Transformation updated
- Play scene for Normal Sarah added
- Art by Caveman Doodles added to Jane's enslavement of Dr. Tiff
- 2 scenes added to the Berserker Cure plotline; second scene occurs immediately after the first if you have enslaved Sarah's Mom
- Play scene for Normal Molly added.
- Play scene for Fuku Molly added.
- Alternate version of second support class with Cassandra for if Dr. Tiff is forced to be ignorant of your slaves added.
- 4 scenes added to dungeon for Ashley's Soul Search. (Starting at floor 12)
- Conclusion to Ashley Cure plotline added.
- Play scene with Ms. Rack as Dan added.
- Play scene with Ms. Rack as Rosa added.
- Play scene with Bimbo Rack added.
- Play scene with Mindless Rack added.
*You can leave her as a piece of furniture in this scene, and reverse the order later.
*Leaving her as furniture causes a scene to play in place of secret classes.
*Leaving her as furniture causes her to be visible in the bedroom.
- Alternate version of Secret Physical classes 1 and 2 added for Bimbo Rack
- Personality Change sequences for Ms. Rack added (Buff Ms. Rack avatar is not yet finished)
- Background for Monster Stable updated
- Note from Mom added after reaching the 7th floor or obtaining 2 slaves
- Alternate ending for Cassandra/Sarahs dungeon plot added, you can use Charm to make Sarah fall in love with Cassandra on the route where Cassandra uses the potion.
- Dying no longer results in the last save being loaded
- Scene added to general loss in battle
- Special loss scene added for loss against Rubber Naga, with art by Hilent.
Changer said:
The public release for Version 0.38 is out now. Here's what's new in this version:

- 3 backgrounds updated.
- 2 scenes added to the Berserker Cure plotline; second scene occurs immediately after the first if you have enslaved Sarah's Mom
- Alternate version of second support class with Cassandra for if Dr. Tiff is forced to be ignorant of your slaves added.
*You can leave her as a piece of furniture in this scene, and reverse the order later.
- Personality Change sequences for Ms. Rack added (Buff Ms. Rack avatar is not yet finished)
- Alternate ending for Cassandra/Sarahs dungeon plot added, you can use Charm to make Sarah fall in love with Cassandra on the route where Cassandra uses the potion.
you know I knew the public release would come out today, but not at midnight...well that's even better then.
Hypnosis-guy said:
you know I knew the public release would come out today, but not at midnight...well that's even better then.
I try to do the releases at midnight or near midnight if I can.
Changer said:

- 3 backgrounds updated.
I'm trying to get the scenes with Ms. Rack but I cannot seem to figure out how? Is there a special method to doing so or do I just have to progress?
averageguy17 said:
I'm trying to get the scenes with Ms. Rack but I cannot seem to figure out how? Is there a special method to doing so or do I just have to progress?
The play scenes for Ms. Rack should be available in the bedroom after she is your slave.
Changer said:
The play scenes for Ms. Rack should be available in the bedroom after she is your slave.
She is my slave, but nothing is showing up aside from the choices to change the personalities of the three i have (Val, Julia, and Sarah). Is there supposed to be something else that allows it?
averageguy17 said:
She is my slave, but nothing is showing up aside from the choices to change the personalities of the three i have (Val, Julia, and Sarah). Is there supposed to be something else that allows it?
Are you carrying on from an old save? I've been noticing that occasionally, when a new variable is added, flash assigns it a random value instead of the default value. It doesn't seem to happen every time to every one, but when it does happen it can cause weird things like that.
Changer said:
Are you carrying on from an old save? I've been noticing that occasionally, when a new variable is added, flash assigns it a random value instead of the default value. It doesn't seem to happen every time to every one, but when it does happen it can cause weird things like that.
No. I usually start over when a new update comes out so that can't be it. I also usually follow the walkthrough for the student and faculty control. What should I be looking for when I go into the room? Should there be an icon for ms. Rack similar to the other slaves or is it different? Can you post something on how it's supposed to be?
averageguy17 said:
No. I usually start over when a new update comes out so that can't be it. I also usually follow the walkthrough for the student and faculty control. What should I be looking for when I go into the room? Should there be an icon for ms. Rack similar to the other slaves or is it different? Can you post something on how it's supposed to be?
If you are downloading it from gamejolt, can you double check to see if you have the right version?

The only variables it checks for Ms. Rack's personaly change sequences are if she's furniture at the moment (which leads to a scene where you can order her to move again, or leave her there.) and if she's a slave. Her icon should appear in the bedroom like the other slaves. I have had typos reported in that scene, so I know it works for some people at least.
Changer said:
If you are downloading it from gamejolt, can you double check to see if you have the right version?

The only variables it checks for Ms. Rack's personaly change sequences are if she's furniture at the moment (which leads to a scene where you can order her to move again, or leave her there.) and if she's a slave. Her icon should appear in the bedroom like the other slaves. I have had typos reported in that scene, so I know it works for some people at least.
I play in the browser, as I can't seem to open a .swf file when I download it. All I know is that I enslaved Ms. Rack from the make-out contest and she submits to me. I can do stuff with her in the library, but nothing in my room. Is it possible to take a screenshot of what I'm supposed to be clicking on in the game?
averageguy17 said:
I play in the browser, as I can't seem to open a .swf file when I download it. All I know is that I enslaved Ms. Rack from the make-out contest and she submits to me. I can do stuff with her in the library, but nothing in my room. Is it possible to take a screenshot of what I'm supposed to be clicking on in the game?
If you download an swf file you should be able to open it in your browser via the open file option or just dragging the file into a new tab
Anno1404 said:
If you download an swf file you should be able to open it in your browser via the open file option or just dragging the file into a new tab
I've tried that multiple times, but all i get is a white screen and a pop up saying that i need a program to open the file. or something.
Can you do any of the other new content in this update? If not, you might be playing a cached version of the game.

Here's a screenshot, with Ms. Rack's icon circled in red. http://i.imgur.com/5XAudN7.png
Changer said:
Can you do any of the other new content in this update? If not, you might be playing a cached version of the game.

Here's a screenshot, with Ms. Rack's icon circled in red. http://i.imgur.com/5XAudN7.png
Thanks. I got it to work, somehow after a few times. It seems that chrome doesn't allow flash or something so i had to mess with it. Also, yeah, it seems that the play now version (browser) is different from the one you have to download, as it seems to be missing a lot of stuff like the teachers showing up in the room, new art for Molly and a few others, plus it just has the dot instead of the character avatar in the dungeon.
Yeah, you might be getting a cached version on the play now page.

Some browsers do that for security. Flash based ads have been used to exploit security loop-holes in the past so some browsers block flash by default.
0.39 is up now. It's a bit smaller than usual, due to Hurricane Harvey hitting me and destroying all my stuff. Tried to cram as much writing as I could into the last couple weeks but I've been perpetually exhausted from stress. Here's what's new in this update:

- Mouse Controls for Dialogue added.
- You can now cast Stone Skin to make Ms. Rack a wooden figure when making her pose as furniture.
- Play scene for Buff Rack added, with art by Caveman Doodles.
- 1 scene added to Fun Time Sarah plotline
- Bad end added for losing to Slime Girl in dungeon.
- 2 scenes added to Succubus Bad Ending with art by Caveman Doodles
- Normal Erin play scene added
- Dragon Erin play scene added
- Country Erin play scene added
- Mindless Erin play scene added
Are there any plans to move development from the deprecated flash platform to something a bit more modern? Flash doesn't actually run in any of my web browsers anymore because they've all deprecated the plugin.
S3T said:
Are there any plans to move development from the deprecated flash platform to something a bit more modern? Flash doesn't actually run in any of my web browsers anymore because they've all deprecated the plugin.
Stencyl can export to an executable, but it can only be done with the pro subscription, which is 100 dollars annually. Been considering it as I approach the 100mb limit on newgrounds though, as once I hit that limit I won't have any way to host the game in a way that remains playable in-browser.
Changer said:
Stencyl can export to an executable, but it can only be done with the pro subscription, which is 100 dollars annually. Been considering it as I approach the 100mb limit on newgrounds though, as once I hit that limit I won't have any way to host the game in a way that remains playable in-browser.
there's a limit for Newgrounds? Never even knew that, but I wouldn't mind having to download it if you make it downloadable.
Changer said:
Or offer the .swf file as a download plus a link to the Flashplayer debugger (dunno if that's the real name but it allows running of swfs as an own window)
Anno1404 said:
Or offer the .swf file as a download plus a link to the Flashplayer debugger (dunno if that's the real name but it allows running of swfs as an own window)
under the game there is a download link that goes to where you can download the swf to play with a standalone flash player.
Here is my 2 cents. I didn't realize Newgrounds had a 100MB limit. However I for 1 download it & play it offline (I use GOM Player incase anyone's wondering). I know though that some people might prefer playing it in browser. I'm not a game developer or anything so I don't know if this would be a possibility or not. For the Newgrounds version if you only used the new graphics for the game and not the old ones it might save abit on memory so you don't reach the 100MB limit as fast. No offense or anything I just think the new graphics look better. I just think your a better game developer/writer then an artist. That said it may just be better to just make the game download only. It might would free you from any limits creativity you may be having with the game. Also on the subject of the game it's self I would recommend doing something more with Dereck. Honestly I don't remember much about Dereck right off. Other then that you see him once or twice if you get Molly fired. I don't remember what Dereck's deal is or what your maybe planning to do with him. However I think it would be fun if Dereck became your rival. Trying to enslave the whole school including the female Rosa ofcourse. Maybe you can try and create some scenarios where Dereck tries to take your slaves or you try and take his. Just spit balling some ideas here. This is YOUR game so do whatever the fuck YOU want and what YOU think is best for it. I think your a great writer and a fairly good game developer. I really like how there are multiple ways & scenarios to enslave the girls. I love the game and I can't wait to see how this game keeps evolving and what else you will do next.

PS: Adding more girls to enslave is also highly recommended. You can never have too many slaves right?
I have removed a lot of my old art from the game so far. I think now the only art of mine that is left is avatars because some people prefer mine to Roku's. I'm at 98mb so this will be the last newgrounds update.

Derrick will have more to do in future updates. Unfortunately, his mom plays a major role in his story arc, so I can't do it until I have art for her finished.

There are at least three female characters that I have planned right now, but unfortunately, I do not have art for them yet so I haven't been able to introduce them.
Changer said:
I have removed a lot of my old art from the game so far. I think now the only art of mine that is left is avatars because some people prefer mine to Roku's. I'm at 98mb so this will be the last newgrounds update.

Derrick will have more to do in future updates. Unfortunately, his mom plays a major role in his story arc, so I can't do it until I have art for her finished.

There are at least three female characters that I have planned right now, but unfortunately, I do not have art for them yet so I haven't been able to introduce them.
Derrick's mom is going to be in the game? Sounds exiting I can't wait to see what happens with that story arc. I'm also happy to hear more girls are being added. It's a shame you can't introduce the girls thought yet do to not having the art done. I'm sure Roku is trying his best to get them done as fast as possible though. It's a bummer about the Newgrounds thing too. Although you have me even more exited now for all the future updates to come. Again thank you so much for making this game I really do enjoy playing it.
Changer said:

yeah, I actually liked Changer's art better (no offence to Roku, I prefer Changer's) and I'm wondering how Derrick's mom will be in the game (unless you have to go to his house or something) and the 3 new girls? I'm not surprised, I expected there to be more but never thought much of it.
The link to play they game isn't working.Help please?
sonicfan150 said:
The link to play they game isn't working.Help please?
what is the link doing exactly? It seems to work when I click it.
Version 0.40 is up now. Here's what's new in this version:

- 2 monsters added.
- 2 floors added to the dungeon.
- 1 scene added for Reese (Must reach Floor 16, but not enter the hidden path).
- Reese can be recruited into party.
- Copy spells added for Reese.
- 1 scene added to Mysterious Revenge plotline.
- Wooded area (inside barrier) added to the right of the Lake.
- Bad end for losing to Flower Girl added.
- Personality Change Sequences added for Reese
- Living Room added to player's house.
- Kitchen added to player's house.
- Art for Monster Shop updated.
- 2 Monster Hunting quests added. (can only do one or the other)
- 3 scenes added to Eric Suspicion plotline, with art by Caveman Doodles for one path.
- Intel on Eric added. (Currently the second scene in the plotline only activates without intel)
- 1 spell added for Dan/Rosa
- Buff personality Ms. Rack avatar added for updated avatars
- All personality change sequences added for Eric
- Play scene for Mindless Eric added
- Play scene for Twin Eric Added
- Play scene for Normal Eric Added
- Play scene for Country Eric Added
the download seems to give .39 instead of .40