Hm. I can't seem to find any way to actually help Julia cheat, if you say you will.

EDIT: Also, how likely is the random thing with Sarah you mentioned? I can't get it to happen.
qwerty said:
Hm. I can't seem to find any way to actually help Julia cheat, if you say you will.

EDIT: Also, how likely is the random thing with Sarah you mentioned? I can't get it to happen.
You can start to help Julia cheat in the next update, as I did not have a chance to expand the dungeon in this one. You can help her each time you find a new note.

Which random thing are you referring to for Sarah?
Changer said:
You can start to help Julia cheat in the next update, as I did not have a chance to expand the dungeon in this one. You can help her each time you find a new note.

Which random thing are you referring to for Sarah?
The one in this quoted spoilertag, low on the previous page.
Changer said:
spoiler
qwerty said:
The one in this quoted spoilertag, low on the previous page.
Ah, it's not actually randomly triggered; the conversation it's self is random in that you run into her at the stores. If you have her enslaved though, she won't be there.
Changer said:
Ah, it's not actually randomly triggered; the conversation it's self is random in that you run into her at the stores. If you have her enslaved though, she won't be there.
Ah. Okay then, time for another restart and regrind.
Hm. Any chance of additions using Grapple in conversations? It seemed relevant at spoiler, but it doesn't let you use it. Similar for how the tooltip on Vigor mentions body-improvement ;), though I suppose that would require extra art.

Also, there's no tooltip for the status effect caused by Sauna.
qwerty said:
Hm. Any chance of additions using Grapple in conversations? It seemed relevant at spoiler, but it doesn't let you use it. Similar for how the tooltip on Vigor mentions body-improvement ;), though I suppose that would require extra art.

Also, there's no tooltip for the status effect caused by Sauna.
Yeah, I am planning to include an effect for Grapple for the scene with Julia; with a splash image to go with it, and it will be available in some future scenes as well. Also going to include a chance for Boost to be used on some characters as well.

I'll have to look into Sauna and add in the tooltip. I already have the next version started on, so the fix will appear in the next version.
Good news everybody! I finally finished V0.15! The Patron version is available now, and the public release will be on the 21st.

Here is a list of the new stuff I've added for this version:

- 3 new dungeon floors
- 2 new enemies
- 1 new note
- 2 new Julia scenes
- Julia's Intel now accessible
- 3 new Val scenes
- 1 new Sarah Scene
- Attempting to Enslave Ms. Rack is now possible
- Added a new indicator for scenes that are about to end
- 1 new secret class
- 5 new spells

Also, I've added live updates for Patrons at the $3.00 rank. Basically, whenever I finish any new features, the live version will be updated immediately rather than being released in larger chunks with a longer wait between them. I can't update constantly, since I do the art and programming solo, but it is updated fairly frequently (especially towards the later half of the dev cycle when all I have left is coding and no more art to do)
Changer said:
Good news everybody! I finally finished V0.15! The Patron version is available now, and the public release will be on the 21st.

Here is a list of the new stuff I've added for this version:

- 3 new dungeon floors
- 2 new enemies
- 1 new note
- 2 new Julia scenes
- 3 new Val scenes
- 1 new Sarah Scene
- Added a new indicator for scenes that are about to end
- 1 new secret class
- 5 new spells

Also, I've added live updates for Patrons at the $3.00 rank. Basically, whenever I finish any new features, the live version will be updated immediately rather than being released in larger chunks with a longer wait between them. I can't update constantly, since I do the art and programming solo, but it is updated fairly frequently (especially towards the later half of the dev cycle when all I have left is coding and no more art to do)
I just started. Can't wait till the 21st now...
Also, found some glitches:
went to the 2nd floor (like immediately after on 2nd playthrough to see if i could) and the Tentacle Grapes using Grapple completely screwed the turn order up. It froze characters in time, and upon freezing the 3rd, Val got her action again. After it froze her, Rosa and Sara were able to act again.
Also, I got the secret note, went to secret class thing. Fine. Went to library, and Julia was acting as if I cast Confuse or something, I dunno. All I know is she ran out.

Gonna try a few different things with orders of enslavement and personality changes to test it out more later.
Bobbette said:
Also, found some glitches:
went to the 2nd floor (like immediately after on 2nd playthrough to see if i could) and the Tentacle Grapes using Grapple completely screwed the turn order up. It froze characters in time, and upon freezing the 3rd, Val got her action again. After it froze her, Rosa and Sara were able to act again.
Also, I got the secret note, went to secret class thing. Fine. Went to library, and Julia was acting as if I cast Confuse or something, I dunno. All I know is she ran out.

Gonna try a few different things with orders of enslavement and personality changes to test it out more later.
For that first one, it is not a glitch. The Grapple spell can hold characters and prevent them from moving. You can tell in the dialogue box whether or not a character is held by the text. If it says "Tentacle Grape used grapple to harm (character name)" it failed to hold them, but if it says "Tentacle Grape grabbed (character name)" they won't be able to move.

Being held does not count as a true status ailment, since it is the result of being physically restrained rather than an enchantment, so it doesn't take the ailment slot. Characters can become free any tick depending on their magical defense, not just on their own turn though.

The most likely reason for Julia to act like that way suddenly would be if the game failed to clear the active spell, causing the scene to think that you cast that spell immediately. It doesn't seem to happen very often, but I will try to add another layer of protection against that happening.
Changer said:
- 2 new Julia scenes
- 3 new Val scenes
- 1 new Sarah Scene
Soon }:-D
Argh, I don't have time to play tonight! But that'll be nice to try.
One thing I've noticed, if you're fighting a rubber naga, it overlaps your middle fighter's portrait, preventing you from casting boost on her very easily >.>
I like Jane. She seems willing to help the MC learn their powers to enslave others, and that interaction at the end makes it seem like she's interested in me as well.

Figuring out Ms. Rack still. I'm not saving till I find out if saying yes I've used magic on Val or no I haven't affects that. Edit: doesn't seem likely for now. Asking Julia for intel seems to be fine. ENSLAVING HER WAS AMAZING. Shame all that about her breasts and such doesn't actually show you them...
Also, if you didn't enslave Val at the beginning and you talk to her again in the hall, use Confusion before Suppression or she leaves the party. I hit refresh after that both times cuz I wanted to know if I could just Suppress.

Edit: Val+Sarah showing breasts in library is awesome. Tried it with all personalities, awesome that there's a difference. Plus when Val is normal there's dialogue options...curious. Seems like saying Pleasure to Julia in the library says she doesn't mind if you do some stuff with the girls. Can't find the note on the 5th floor though...

More importantly, the stairs for the 4th and 5th floor don't appear naturally after I found them. Even after I go right back up, the things vanish.
Amusing note - I have Julia in my party, and Sauna's been cast. I do Intel - HP on one mob, and got "Julia learned that Baby Slime has 25.77777777777778 HP left!"
Forgot to mention before going out for yardwork. I fixed the stairs bug and the Naga overlap problem. When looking for the note, be sure to check all the corners of the rooms you are exploring. For science.

I am probably going to add images to Ms. Rack's scene at some point, but I haven't had time to draw it yet. xD There are a couple scenes actually that I will be wanting to retro-actively add pictures to...
Bobbette said:
Figuring out Ms. Rack still.
Has anyone figured this out yet? I can't get the scene where I attempt to enslave her.

Edit: Nevermind. I saw the hints Changer posted on hypnopics collective.
Getting attacked before going into the exit on floor 5 leads you to get trapped in the wall after the battle. At least on the odd, seemingly random occasion on which another stairway appears in the bricks, separated from any open path.
Changer said:
be sure to check all the corners of the rooms you are exploring. For science.
Checked all.....can't seem to find the last note after 5 hours....
On which floor should it be? Q.Q

But i like the blue footed enemies xD
Dr_Mabuse said:
Getting attacked before going into the exit on floor 5 leads you to get trapped in the wall after the battle. At least on the odd, seemingly random occasion on which another stairway appears in the bricks, separated from any open path.
Yeah.. getting attacked while touching the stairs has been consistently causing all sorts of weird things to happen. I've been steadily working on trying different things to fix it, but it's a stubborn bug. Just made another change to maybe possibly fix it.
Anno1404 said:
Checked all.....can't seem to find the last note after 5 hours....
On which floor should it be? Q.Q

But i like the blue footed enemies xD
Julia can tell you what floor to seach in-game. If you want to get the answer directly after searching so long though:

spoiler
Changer said:
Julia can tell you what floor to seach in-game. If you want to get the answer directly after searching so long though:

spoiler
I got that note and she responds when I say I think I've got one as if I haven't, but when I ask her for hints she can't tell me anything is new. Maybe I'll enslave Ms. Rack again (I saved before it so I can relive the scene) and try again in case it's a weird glitch.
Bobbette said:
I got that note and she responds when I say I think I've got one as if I haven't, but when I ask her for hints she can't tell me anything is new. Maybe I'll enslave Ms. Rack again (I saved before it so I can relive the scene) and try again in case it's a weird glitch.
Getting Ms. Rack's scene is dependent on finding that note, and giving it to Julia. How are you able to get that scene without having given a note to Julia?
Changer said:
Getting Ms. Rack's scene is dependent on finding that note, and giving it to Julia. How are you able to get that scene without having given a note to Julia?
I got the very first note (the first one about secret classes), and just got the one on the 5th floor after experimentation. It's also possible that there's a holdover somehow when changing version of the game since before latest patch:
Didn't enslave Val
Only had the very first note (obv unless super secret 2nd one)
Bobbette said:
I got the very first note (the first one about secret classes), and just got the one on the 5th floor after experimentation. It's also possible that there's a holdover somehow when changing version of the game since before latest patch:
Didn't enslave Val
Only had the very first note (obv unless super secret 2nd one)
The scene also definitely requires you to enslave Val... My only logical explanation for this is that you are a wizard and unconsciously used your magic to get to the scene with Ms. Rack. :P

It might though be a good idea to try starting a new game and seeing if it works properly. It's sounding like a few variables may have been mixed up somehow in your save.
Changer said:

spoiler
I know about that one, I want the one to play with Julia
Should i just enslave her in the first conversation for that to work?
Anno1404 said:
I know about that one, I want the one to play with Julia
Should i just enslave her in the first conversation for that to work?
I only added one note in this update. I'm still working on the artwork for her bigger topless scene.
Got a fair bit of work done this month. I think I managed to both make this update faster than any other update, and also larger than any other update except possibly the last one. It's hard to tell for sure though. Here is a list of the features coming up:

- 9 scenes for the first Heroic Plotline added
- Two new mental floors
- Two new monsters
- One new spell for Dan/Rosa
- Library scene for Enslaved Ms. Rack added
- LIbrary scene for Enslaved Julia added
- Game now has 3 save slots. If you press the import save button, it should save your old game file into Slot 1.
- Physical Magic fixed, now it ignores enemy defense properly
- Ailments have been tweeked to increase the duration based on the caster's power