Changer said:
Sorry guys, I somehow forgot to update the thread. Version 0.30 has been out since the 20th. xD Here's what's new in this version:

- Updated Images added to make-out scene with Sarah after the first date.
- 1 new scene added to Jane tamed plot.
- Variation of Cassandra's Library scene added for her willing slave plotline.
- Jane's library scene added.
- 1 scene added to Jane Tamed plot.
- You can now command Molly to give you shop items for free (Note, will cause her to get fired if abused)
- New shop interface with Derrick if Molly was fired.
- 1 new scene added for Molly being fired.
- 1 new Caveman Doodles image added to Bimbofication Ending.
- Molly's personality change sequences added. (Avatar only changes for Classic art for now)
- 1 new scene for Erin added
- 1 new area added
Some of this has not been updated on the walkthrough. The one's I'm most interested in is you said there is a scene added to Jane tamed plot and Jane's library scene. However I don't remember being able to enslave Jane yet and I'm not sure how do do so. I missing something or am I just stupid? Also you said there was a new scene with Erin. Is she able to be enslaved too right now? If not what new scene are you talking about? And how do I get Molly to give me items for free? My last question right now is what is the tamed plot and how do you get it/do it?
drakefreak10 said:
Some of this has not been updated on the walkthrough. The one's I'm most interested in is you said there is a scene added to Jane tamed plot and Jane's library scene. However I don't remember being able to enslave Jane yet and I'm not sure how do do so. I missing something or am I just stupid? Also you said there was a new scene with Erin. Is she able to be enslaved too right now? If not what new scene are you talking about? And how do I get Molly to give me items for free? My last question right now is what is the tamed plot and how do you get it/do it?
Plot-lines that have not yet reached a significant key point (such as Erin's new scenes, which have not yet lead to her enslavement, dates, or splash scenes) I leave out of the walkthrough until they do, to avoid the possibility of someone looking at the bold text only to see what can be done without spoiling themselves ending up not knowing that something has only begun but has not resolved.

As for Jane's tamed plot, Jane's Enslavement is described in the Faculty Control plot-line section as her only enslavement so far is tied to the main plot-line.
will the monster taming go anywhere kinky related?
hypnoshadow said:
will the monster taming go anywhere kinky related?
Yeah, it will lead to monster-girl related stuff.
Changer said:
Plot-lines that have not yet reached a significant key point (such as Erin's new scenes, which have not yet lead to her enslavement, dates, or splash scenes) I leave out of the walkthrough until they do, to avoid the possibility of someone looking at the bold text only to see what can be done without spoiling themselves ending up not knowing that something has only begun but has not resolved.

As for Jane's tamed plot, Jane's Enslavement is described in the Faculty Control plot-line section as her only enslavement so far is tied to the main plot-line.
Just for the record I still don't see how to enslave Jane in the walkthrough as of now. I even looked at the faculty control path too. However I haven't tried re-going through the faculty control path yet (I will try doing that 1st thanks for putting me on the right path atleast). I did however find the new scene with Erin you were talking about. I understand you not wanting to spoil too much at once. However if a can make a suggestion. I think when you say what has been updated. It would be nice atleast if you could explain how to get that new scene/enslavement (or atleast what path its on). I would also suggest putting the spoiler tags on it too ofcourse. Then if someone wanted to see the new scenes or whats new on the update. They can look for it in the spoiler if they wanted too. I for one like trying to figure something out before I start looking at walkthroughs. However when I have been playing for awhile and can't figure it out (because I'm stupid lol) it can get a bit frustrating. However its your game and if you wanted to you don't even need to to a walkthough at all. I just think that when you update it. It would be nice atleast to know how to get to the new stuff if you wanted to. I just think it would help make it so people don't keep asking you. How do I do this? Or How do I do that? Just a suggestion. Also thank you for making this game I really enjoy it. I don't have money at the moment I'm barley paying my rent lol. However I do hope to support it in the future. Thank you again for making this wonderful game. I wouldn't say it is ground braking but its rather fun. The favorite part for me atleast is trying to figure out the differant paths and the differant ways to enslave people. Also just when I think your about done with the cast of characters you throw a curve ball like with introducing Erin or giving it a new makeover lol. I like how you keep the content coming and with how you keep going I don't think it will ever be done lol. You just keep adding more and more lol. Anyway I hope you take what I said to heart and atleast think about it.
I think I found the problem. I had forgotten to update the link in the first post, so if you were using that link, you were looking at 0.28's walkthrough, so it wouldn't have included new scenes from the last two updates.

Here's the new walkthrough page that will update with the same address each update: http://changermcgame.blogspot.com/p/adventure-high-walkthrough.html

I'll put that link in the first post as well. Hopefully that fixes some of the confusion. Sorry about that. xD
Changer said:
I think I found the problem. I had forgotten to update the link in the first post, so if you were using that link, you were looking at 0.28's walkthrough, so it wouldn't have included new scenes from the last two updates.

Here's the new walkthrough page that will update with the same address each update: http://changermcgame.blogspot.com/p/adventure-high-walkthrough.html

I'll put that link in the first post as well. Hopefully that fixes some of the confusion. Sorry about that. xD
Yeah that was the problem lol. I should have looked more thoroughly for it first though first sorry about that. I was able to get Jane now through the faculty control path. However when I was playing through it again I think I found a bug. I made molly give me free items but she never got fired I made her give me about 100 love potions and still nothing.
drakefreak10 said:
Yeah that was the problem lol. I should have looked more thoroughly for it first though first sorry about that. I was able to get Jane now through the faculty control path. However when I was playing through it again I think I found a bug. I made molly give me free items but she never got fired I made her give me about 100 love potions and still nothing.
If you are on the new graphics, the scene where she gets fired doesn't trigger for the sake of avoiding graphical errors since her new avatars weren't finished in time. It will become available in the next update.
0.31 is out now. Here's what's new in this version:

- 2 updated drawings added to Mass Bimbo ending.
- Intro screen updated.
- Menu redesigned.
- HP now persistent between battle.
- Can now cast magic from menu, only Boost for now.
- 1 scene added for Erin, with splash image.
- Erin now enslavable.
- Erin Avatar updated.
- Molly's updated alternate forms added.
- Updated art added to Dr. Tiff's enslavement.
- Sex change potion added to store.
- Health potion added to store, and can be used from menu.
- Items can now be used by party members under direct control.
- Item Store is now available once you reach the 4th floor of the dungeon, instead of after Jane's second lesson.
- Erin Personality Change sequences added.
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but when I went back to my room to enslave Erin, the background turned back into the barn/monster stable. Was that supposed to happen?

Also, I just want to give my own input and opinions. You have no obligation to take what I say to word because this is essentially your game and I'm just a random stranger on the internet.

I found that Erin's personality changes kinda.... bland-ish, Her "no-personality" is great as the others, but the "dragon" and "southern cowgirl" weren't that special. First- she's already a rancher, so having her become more of a cowgirl is kinda moot as how much more southern can one get than a rancher. I think maybe her having the personailty of a southern belle (I think that's the right term) would've made for a more interesting change. As for the "dragon-personailty" I'm having trouble finding what your plan was with it. She didn't really change other than getting green hair, which kinda makes it disappointing. If her mentality had also changed to that of a human-dragon hybrid than maybe it would've worked.

Of course, these are just my opinions and first impressions. I understand that this is a work in progress and I'm actually impressed by how much you've progressed from the beginning of this game.

Also, if you think the personality traits are considered spoilers, I'll tag them.
So how do you enslave Erin?
Changer said:
0.31 is out now. Here's what's new in this version:

- 2 updated drawings added to Mass Bimbo ending.
- Intro screen updated.
- Menu redesigned.
- HP now persistent between battle.
- Can now cast magic from menu, only Boost for now.
- 1 scene added for Erin, with splash image.
- Erin now enslavable.
- Erin Avatar updated.
- Molly's updated alternate forms added.
- Updated art added to Dr. Tiff's enslavement.
- Sex change potion added to store.
- Health potion added to store, and can be used from menu.
- Items can now be used by party members under direct control.
- Item Store is now available once you reach the 4th floor of the dungeon, instead of after Jane's second lesson.
- Erin Personality Change sequences added.
Where do I download?
CJO1234 said:
Where do I download?
It's not a downloadable game. You play it on your browser. It's on Newgrounds.

eldomtom2 said:
So how do you enslave Erin?
There is a walkthrough on his website explaining the steps to enslave Erin.
CJO1234 said:
Where do I download?
The play now link is in the first post. If you want to download it for offline play though I have a .rar here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ng2uwhqpve2qkbg/AdventureHigh.rar
Changer said:
The play now link is in the first post. If you want to download it for offline play though I have a .rar here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ng2uwhqpve2qkbg/AdventureHigh.rar
I downloaded it, so how I do I start playing it?
CJO1234 said:
I downloaded it, so how I do I start playing it?
To play it offline, you probably need a standalone flash player. You could also try right clicking the game after you extract it, and selecting to open it with a Web browser.
Version 0.32 is coming out soon, and I've got a pretty large update this time. Here's what's new in this version:

- 1 new Caveman Doodles drawing added to Mass Bimbofication Ending
- Updated drawings by Marc Ledesma added to Val's Library Scene
- Now able to hide/unhide UI by pressing Shift.
- New character sprite in dungeon added
- Scene added for Sarah and Cassandra. Scene can occur at random when Sarah and Cassandra are both in your party in the dungeon.
- 4 new Slave Chatter scenes added. (Slave Julia/Maid Cassandra, Tough Sarah/Slave Cassandra, Bimbo Val/Slutty Julia, and Normal Cassandra/Normal Sarah)
- 3 new scenes for Sarah and Cassandra added. (Scenes occur in the dungeon randomly and sequentially if you prevent them from fighting each other in their first interaction.)
- 1 new scene for Erin added
- 2 scenes added for Cassandra in town, connected to previous dungeon scenes.
- First date for Julia added
- Submissive Plotline Added; Losing to Cassandra during the duel leads to her declaring herself your Mistress. The immediate effects of this are:
- Cassandra is permanently affixed to the 2nd party slot
- She will demand healing during battle on your turn if mildly wounded or worse; disobeying reduces affection, obeying increases affection.
- She will attack you as punishment if her affection falls below 0; this resets affection to 10
- 3 new scene as Cassandra's Slave added.
- Updated artwork added to Julia's grapple scene by Caveman Doodles
- Sarah can be turned into Cassandra's slave
- Cheat code added for quick starts; Use The "Legendary Code" to get 10k EXP and gems, and 500 proficiency in all schools
The new version is out now.
Changer said:
The new version is out now.
Found a game breaking bug. Hero route, entering Val's mind. Player spawns outside of the dungeon area itself. A little big of wiggling around gets you back in, so it wouldn't be much of a problem, except that the second screen of the map has extra open spaces to either side, leading to you getting caught there. And since you can't return to your room in that scene...
darsh said:
Found a game breaking bug. Hero route, entering Val's mind. Player spawns outside of the dungeon area itself. A little big of wiggling around gets you back in, so it wouldn't be much of a problem, except that the second screen of the map has extra open spaces to either side, leading to you getting caught there. And since you can't return to your room in that scene...
Sorry about that. Must have missed those scenes when adjusting the starting points of the new sprite since the mind scenes are in a different folder than the dungeon floors. xD
Changer said:
Sorry about that. Must have missed those scenes when adjusting the starting points of the new sprite since the mind scenes are in a different folder than the dungeon floors. xD
No problem. It's always interesting to see how the smallest change can break a game.
:-D
Some issues with the Submissive Plotline:
- there are several instances where the text is jumbled, the entire sentence displayed on the first line, overlapping itself and making it illegible
- In the scene where Sarah intervenes, if you choose to let Sarah try to help you, at what I presume is the end of the scene the game loops back and repeats the scene until you choose to enslave her for Cassandra instead, at which point things proceed normally.
Rotem_Dishon said:
Some issues with the Submissive Plotline:
- there are several instances where the text is jumbled, the entire sentence displayed on the first line, overlapping itself and making it illegible
- In the scene where Sarah intervenes, if you choose to let Sarah try to help you, at what I presume is the end of the scene the game loops back and repeats the scene until you choose to enslave her for Cassandra instead, at which point things proceed normally.
Sorry, it is exceedingly easy for me to mess up the coordinates for the lines of text it seems like D: Anyways, I have the fix for those lines and Sarah's scene uploading now.
Changer said:
Sorry, it is exceedingly easy for me to mess up the coordinates for the lines of text it seems like D: Anyways, I have the fix for those lines and Sarah's scene uploading now.
The looping issue appears to have been resolved, but many lines of dialogue throughout the subplot (pun intended ;) ) are still messed up. I'd compile a list of them but it could take a while (I'm short on time, at the moment)...
Basically, there's instances of this happening in every scene except the one where Cassandra claims you in the dungeon, and in Sarah's intervention after the scene transitions to the lake.
Another bug: When you ask Val to show her breasts in the library when she's normal and are using the classic art, her image is her New bimbo art, not her normal classic art.
Rotem_Dishon said:
The looping issue appears to have been resolved, but many lines of dialogue throughout the subplot (pun intended ;) ) are still messed up. I'd compile a list of them but it could take a while (I'm short on time, at the moment)...
Basically, there's instances of this happening in every scene except the one where Cassandra claims you in the dungeon, and in Sarah's intervention after the scene transitions to the lake.
I had found several lines and fixed them last time and I don't see any more, and when I test the individual scenes I don't see anymore overlapping. I'm wondering if something went wrong with compiling. I'm going to re-compile it and see if that fixes it.

@Eldomtom2: Ah, Sorry, I didn't capitalize the name of the 'animation' for her normal personality, so it defaulted to the top 'animation'. (I say animation in quotes because it's only a single frame and isn't actually animated but stencyl treats it like it is) I have a fix uploading now.
Changer said:
I had found several lines and fixed them last time and I don't see any more, and when I test the individual scenes I don't see anymore overlapping. I'm wondering if something went wrong with compiling. I'm going to re-compile it and see if that fixes it.
That's seems to have done the trick. good job.
Rotem_Dishon said:
That's seems to have done the trick. good job.
Thanks. xD
The public release of 0.33 is out now. Here's what's new in this version:

- New art for Julia's Library scene by Hilent added.
- New art for Sarah's Library scene by Vancroz added.
- All spell descriptions rewritten to include more detail, stamina cost, and spell school and types.
- Spell costs rebalanced, most spells cost more to cast now.
- Rest now restores three times as much stamina as before.
- 3 new spells for Sarah added
- 3 new spells for Ashley added
- 1 new alternate ending to the Berserker Plot added for if you date Julia successfully first.
- 2 new scenes added to the Cure Ashley Plotline added.
- New art for Sarah's grapple scene by Caveman Doodles added.
- Keyboard selection should now automatically start on the enemy when casting an aggressive spell, and allies when casting a support spell.
- Keyboard spell selection now defaults to the last spell cast on that party member's previous turn.
- Highlighting on target made more visually apparent.
- Exit to Title button added to the options menu.
- New Game Plus added to Bimbo Ending.
  • During New Game Plus, your level and stats reset to 1, but you keep your spell proficiency in all schools.
  • If you have learned of Sarah's home in the previous game, you will keep that knowledge in this game, to more easily trigger Sarah's home plot.
  • Character's knowledge of Val's Secret will be kept in the new game.
- Opening sequence during New Game Plus rewritten.
- 2 new scenes for Val added.
- Library scene added for Molly
- Updated art for Molly feeding on Rosa added
- 1 new spell for Dan/Rosa added
I can't play New Game Plus. When I select it after getting the Bimbo World ending the game fades to black and stays that way.