Sophia said:
It's sad to see how the moderation has gone downhill since Vanndril left, he was a great Admin to handle stuff on the hub, there's too much going on for the current moderation team to handle, sad to see after so many years :/
i'll at least say this, i dont think anyone was ready for a transition that extreme.
crazyman said:
i'll at least say this, i dont think anyone was ready for a transition that extreme.
Literally nothing changed. Vanndril wasn't even on that often. Like, once a week at most.
Mindwipe said:
Literally nothing changed. Vanndril wasn't even on that often. Like, once a week at most.
still, even giving someone the title of head admin will likely trip them up.
Alright, I'm just going to curb this now before things get worse. (Though it's already 22 hours later >_>)

Sophia said:
It's sad to see how the moderation has gone downhill since Vanndril left, he was a great Admin to handle stuff on the hub, there's too much going on for the current moderation team to handle, sad to see after so many years :/
Ranting about the QCC as a system is fine, but this is starting to get a bit too close to bringing arguments from another area of the site, plus attacking specific users.

If you have an issue with the way moderation works as a whole, it would be better to start a discussion (probably in another thread), or send a private message to an admin and have a list of points and/or reasons stating what is the problem and what should be done to attempt to fix it.

If you have an issue with a moderator specifically, then you should definitely be sending a private message to an admin instead.

Venting about it just to let off steam in general is fine, but

1. It is rude to the users (especially if you're not looking to fix the issue) as they also use the site and can see the messages. You're better off looking for some other place to do this (preferably in a private room).

2. The vent room does allow users to vent about these topics to some degree, but as pointed out in 1. due to the nature of this specific issue, it will not be allowed here.

The comments after that are pretty much just spam. Please don't spam =/

Mindwipe said:
Literally nothing changed. Vanndril wasn't even on that often. Like, once a week at most.
Actually, things like policy enforcement and the QCC is a lot faster as the staff was given a lot more power =P Vann was not a big fan of handing out punishments.

crazyman said:
still, even giving someone the title of head admin will likely trip them up.
Similar to what I stated in the beginning, except I guess you cannot complain to someone more higher up than an admin. In that case I suggest you try to reason with them instead. Otherwise yes, you will have to live with how the site is being run if you want to participate in this site.
QCC's faster than ever now, takedown times could be a matter of 1-3 days instead of 2-3 weeks.
So I made a new Discord account because of some drama on my old account, but can't join the HypnoHub discord unless I give Discord my phone number which I absolutely refuse to do.
Riley said:
So I made a new Discord account because of some drama on my old account, but can't join the HypnoHub discord unless I give Discord my phone number which I absolutely refuse to do.
What, you don't want another company wanting all your details 24/8? I mostly just use bullshit phone numbers or randomly generated ones.
Riley said:
So I made a new Discord account because of some drama on my old account, but can't join the HypnoHub discord unless I give Discord my phone number which I absolutely refuse to do.
If you want a fake phone number (that you actually need to receive a confirmation text, for example) use this website. They'll ask you to create an e-mail account, which you can also do using this disposable mail site. Don't forget to pick a US area code (201 to 209) if you don't want to complicate things. It also works on Youtube, I tested it (you can use fake stuff every step of the way, and even verify your account using the fake number website).
Started translating a yuri pregnancy comic and, while investigating more from the same artist, found out the comic had already been translated, i just hadn't been searching the right tags (because impregnation and pregnant are separate tags on e-hentai and they often go with the former instead of the latter).

Not really mad (more amused, i only spent an hour on it), but it's an unfortunate occurrence that i can't really discuss elsewhere.
I just hate having to wait for someone else to move their ass so that a problem can be solved.

I told you about my friend, and according to my medical help, someone with bad intentions in my position could do whatever they wanted with her. Thus potentially explaining her family's paranoia. But apparently they have expressed a desire to meet me, which I learned about from my friend. So, I gave them my conditions (my mom has to be there, it has to be a public place, I get to record it), and even, with my mom's permission, send them my mom's number.

And now it's a nerve wracking wait till the call is finally made. I have absolutely 0 control over the situation now, it all depends on the whims of someone else.

*sigh*
Ogodei-Khan said:
Started translating a yuri pregnancy comic and, while investigating more from the same artist, found out the comic had already been translated, i just hadn't been searching the right tags (because impregnation and pregnant are separate tags on e-hentai and they often go with the former instead of the latter).

Not really mad (more amused, i only spent an hour on it), but it's an unfortunate occurrence that i can't really discuss elsewhere.
Can you share the name of it.
Imasuky said:
Can you share the name of it.
There's a whole series of 'em. Haven't found the fourth one, though somebody translated a portion of that too.

2D Comic Magazine Yuri Ninshin Vol 1
https://e-hentai.org/g/925680/9b73429cfd/

2D Comic Magazine Yuri Ninshin Vol 2
https://e-hentai.org/g/948737/8dd55e62b7/

2D Comic Magazine Yuri Ninshin Vol 3
https://e-hentai.org/g/993729/231d539207/

I think 3's the best, more exotic about it's plot choices and less rapey (by which i mean, not rapey at all) than the first two.
Ogodei-Khan said:
There's a whole series of 'em. Haven't found the fourth one, though somebody translated a portion of that too.

2D Comic Magazine Yuri Ninshin Vol 1
https://e-hentai.org/g/925680/9b73429cfd/

2D Comic Magazine Yuri Ninshin Vol 2
https://e-hentai.org/g/948737/8dd55e62b7/

2D Comic Magazine Yuri Ninshin Vol 3
https://e-hentai.org/g/993729/231d539207/

I think 3's the best, more exotic about it's plot choices and less rapey (by which i mean, not rapey at all) than the first two.
thanks
Ogodei-Khan said:
There's a whole series of 'em. Haven't found the fourth one, though somebody translated a portion of that too.

2D Comic Magazine Yuri Ninshin Vol 1
https://e-hentai.org/g/925680/9b73429cfd/

2D Comic Magazine Yuri Ninshin Vol 2
https://e-hentai.org/g/948737/8dd55e62b7/

2D Comic Magazine Yuri Ninshin Vol 3
https://e-hentai.org/g/993729/231d539207/

I think 3's the best, more exotic about it's plot choices and less rapey (by which i mean, not rapey at all) than the first two.
Second one I own a physical copy.... <____<
Didn't even know it was about impregnation/science babies when I bought it, just that it was 100% pure yuri.... >____>
Christ, WHY AM I SO BORED.

Also, this world needs more Aqua.

and bimbos.

And bimbo Aquas.
One thing i wanted was to go to this all-day market in DC today, but one of the rail lines was shut down and the detour would've taken too long. So i just went to Whole Foods instead. Did get some cool exotic fruit...
Ogodei-Khan said:
One thing i wanted was to go to this all-day market in DC today, but one of the rail lines was shut down and the detour would've taken too long. So i just went to Whole Foods instead. Did get some cool exotic fruit...
Ooh, like a chayote? Or star fruit? Oh! Oh, or a grenade apple! ... Pomegranate! That's the real English word. Great in salads, trust me.
Ogodei-Khan said:
One thing i wanted was to go to this all-day market in DC today, but one of the rail lines was shut down and the detour would've taken too long. So i just went to Whole Foods instead. Did get some cool exotic fruit...
Man, I always want to buy exotic fruit, but I can't really justify the cost just in case I don't like it. I always wanted to try a dragonfruit, though I've heard they don't have much of a taste...

I recently went to the store and saw they had a really big fruit, similar to a coconut. Except it was as big as a pumpkin! I think it was called a jack fruit or something.... anyways, it was really expensive, Like 7$ a pound and this thing weighed at least 35 pounds or more. Anyone had one before?
averageguy17 said:
Man, I always want to buy exotic fruit, but I can't really justify the cost just in case I don't like it. I always wanted to try a dragonfruit, though I've heard they don't have much of a taste...

I recently went to the store and saw they had a really big fruit, similar to a coconut. Except it was as big as a pumpkin! I think it was called a jack fruit or something.... anyways, it was really expensive, Like 7$ a pound and this thing weighed at least 35 pounds or more. Anyone had one before?
Yeah a store in my town has Jackfruit but as much as it cost I don't want to take the chance that I don't like it.
Friye said:
Ooh, like a chayote? Or star fruit? Oh! Oh, or a grenade apple! ... Pomegranate! That's the real English word. Great in salads, trust me.
Not that far out... Just some yellow mangoes, which are nice because they're more compact than red mangos so easier to justify for regular meals.

Also bought some primo salad fixins and canned tomatoes for making tikka masala rice for this anime meetup next week.
Ogodei-Khan said:
There's a whole series of 'em. Haven't found the fourth one, though somebody translated a portion of that too.

2D Comic Magazine Yuri Ninshin Vol 1
https://e-hentai.org/g/925680/9b73429cfd/

2D Comic Magazine Yuri Ninshin Vol 2
https://e-hentai.org/g/948737/8dd55e62b7/

2D Comic Magazine Yuri Ninshin Vol 3
https://e-hentai.org/g/993729/231d539207/

I think 3's the best, more exotic about it's plot choices and less rapey (by which i mean, not rapey at all) than the first two.
Holy shit man thanks for the links! So goood
<rant>

I'm just... stressed the fuck out. I'm not sure how it happened. I have to remind myself at least four times a day to keep breathing and do something nice for myself (like play a game, sit outside in the sun with lunch, ...)

Part of the problem is that my PC has become my working-space instead of my playing-space. I used to have to give myself a timer before I was allowed to turn on Skype again so I'd get my homework done before chatting with friends. Somehow I don't think a timer to go muck about on a game instead of work will help.

*sigh* :/
Dad had his first day of chemo today :-/

He's in about as good a situation as a guy starting chemo can be, so i'm not particularly worried (and my parents being 300 miles away sort of separates me from the reality of it): they knew he had a dormant version of this disease (a type of Leukemia) a few years ago and have been monitoring it. He's been healthy until last month when his white cell count came back screwy, so they're doing everything they need to be doing and should be able to kick it into remission.

On a far pettier and more selfish scale, i did today's round of ARMS ass-backwards. Used my worst character last and ended the night in a bad mood, despite doing quite well earlier on.
A power outage cost me an hour and a half of work because I slept through the alarm. Power was off for at least 14 hours.
I have an ear infection. It's very painful and I can hear my heartbeat in the infected ear which is really freaky @_@

Ogodei-Khan said:
Dad had his first day of chemo today :-/
Eish. Can't imagine what that's like. Good luck to him!
So before going to bed last night the carbon monoxide alarm in my home went off so of course I was too scared to go to sleep because I could potentially die of CM poisoning in my sleep so stayed awake all night. Turns out the reason the alarm went off last night was because it needed a change of batteries. I've never felt such a strong mix of anger, relief and embarrassment before in my entire life.
Sleepyhead97 said:
So before going to bed last night the carbon monoxide alarm in my home went off so of course I was too scared to go to sleep because I could potentially die of CM poisoning in my sleep so stayed awake all night. Turns out the reason the alarm went off last night was because it needed a change of batteries. I've never felt such a strong mix of anger, relief and embarrassment before in my entire life.
Was it just a series of single chirps or the OHGODOHGODEVERTHINGISHORRIBLE alarm blare?
Sir_Lurksalaot said:
Was it just a series of single chirps or the OHGODOHGODEVERTHINGISHORRIBLE alarm blare?
Just a couple of chirps.
Okay. So for future reference, if you just hear a chirp like once every 20 seconds, you need new batteries. If you hear BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP you run.

Hope this will help later on.
I really hate how terribly I sleep. Some of the worse parts happens to be when I not only wake up constantly, but also over-sleep, and then still feel tired. I also then feel terrible for "wasting the day away".

/whinewhine/