Defcon7 said:
Why is Finn not in Star Wars Battlefront II from the start?! I’m calling BS! At least his DLC is free... fraggin’ EA jerks. >:/
You answered your own question EA. They are among the worst.
Imasuky said:
You answered your own question EA. They are among the worst.
Ugh. Phasma too...

No Jango or Obi-wan...No Grevious or Dooku, No Rex or Cody, Poor clone customization...

FACK! It’s MVCI all over again!! >:(
Defcon7 said:
Why is Finn not in Star Wars Battlefront II from the start?! I’m calling BS! At least his DLC is free... fraggin’ EA jerks. >:/
>Why isn't he in
>Free DLC

Quit yer bitchin.

Kachopper9 said:
You don't need to be a member.

I'm not a member and it let's me see it. You might need to make an account but that's it. I think it was an issue with changes to the site some time ago.
Yea found that a little while afterwards. Was like Do I gotta pay to see this. It don't make sense
So... I've been Playing Fire Emblem Heroes...

FUCK THE HALLOWEEN BANNER, FUCK EVERYTHING.

I HAVE BEEN GRINDING ORBS FOR PULLING NOWI, BUT I HAVE GOTTEN 2 OMGAS AND A M!CORRIN INSTEAD. I HAD A 4.50% PITY RATE BEFORE THEN.

HER NORMAL VERSION IS MY LEADER, SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE I REALLY WANTED.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
Kachopper9 said:

I HAVE BEEN GRINDING ORBS FOR PULLING NOWI, BUT I HAVE GOTTEN 2 OMGAS AND A M!CORRIN INSTEAD. I HAD A 4.50% PITY RATE BEFORE THEN.

Yeah, it sucks that playing gacha games are almost always RNG. I had to stop myself by restricting the amount I spent to only spending on guarenteed rolls in Fate/Grand Order and such.
Kachopper9 said:

that's a lot of fuck
I swear we need a thread for basic discussion or whatever. I have things I want to say that aren't exactly venting.
I tried the discord but it just didn't work for me. (Not literally)

On the other note, Anyone ever have those images that have great character design and situation, but the artwork itself it just... eh?

Like this: https://chicken-yuki.deviantart.com/art/Transformation-Randomizer-Finalized-714912884
Love the Final design and the mental changes, but the art is plain. The Artist does some great work, both Hypno and TF, but their artwork is plain(Which doesn't bother me as much, but it prevents other people from enjoying it)
Where have all the good jobs gone all of a sudden? Since this job isn't only mentally killing me but turns out physically unhealthy for me, I've been trying to get a different job. Hell, I'm even looking at schools again to maybe go study architecture or interior design.

Maybe I've just forgotten how rare good part-time jobs are. One after the other (though there are very few in total) it's "you need to be flexible" and "you need to be able to handle stress!"

I'm doing "flexible" right now, meaning some days I work 8h or more and others only 3h even though I specifically asked that long days wouldn't be a thing for chances of me burning out. I have a contract for 25h/week, which apparently irl means 27h/week...

God I'm just so fucking-- I need to get out of there, but having *no* job or money for the holidays isn't an option. I honestly don't believe I can get myself fired. I'd feel too bad when reprimanded and make an effort again. Worst thing is, I'm actually pretty good at the job.I just can't handle the everlasting pressure of getting that daily sales number. Every day feels like a test.
I am dealing with heavy fatigue and muscular weakness and have been for the last 2 days.

I've tried to get out of bed for about half an hour, but when I tried to use my arms to push myself up, I didn't have the strength to lift my body enough to actually end up even in a sitting position. At the end, I was in a sitting position and could get up, but then I almost fell down immediately because I couldn't find my balance.

I've looked on the web for possible causes for this, and I've found 91 possible causes for these symptoms.

The two most likely in my case I would say are sleep deprivation as the quality of my sleep took a nosedive a few days ago, and just plain old psychological stress as I am really nervous these days...

So it's probably nothing serious, but it's a real PITA.
I recently got XenoBlade Chronicles for the wii, I haven't been able to play alot, but what I've played has been enjoyable.
Which reminded me of XenoBlade Chronicles 2.

I'm not excited for it. For some reason, XenoBlade Chronicles 2 has just... rubbed me the wrong way. I'm not even 100% sure WHY.

I can't tell if it's the new art style along with the character designs, what I've seen of the plot, or something else.

One idea is The artstyle, along with the character designs... makes it feel too... anime, I guess.
I enjoy anime art style (Heck, Kingdom Hearts is one of my favorite game series's of all time of all time) but this just doesn't feel... right to me.

and then there's Pyra... I don't like her.

Her design to me screams "Waifu", like that's what they're trying to sell. This also applies, to her counterpart, Myhra.
and the amount of art of just her makes my point even more across.
and that also makes it feel more anime.

I worst part is... I don't know what to think. Part of me thinks the game will be good, while another part of me actually what's the game to do badly, and another wants me to actually like the game and not see anything wrong with what I've mentioned so far.

Another thing is spoiler

The worst part is... I don't know what to think. Part of me wants the game to not do very well and just not be as good as the first, while another part of me wants to enjoy the game and what it will offer. I just don't know where this bad feeling is coming from. Whenever I look at trailers, footage, or info, I just feel.... bad.

I genuenly want to find a way to get past this, but I just... ARGH
So I was all excited to get my copy of Pokemon Ultra Sun in the mail today, been in my living room (closest to the front door) all day, occasionally checking my amazon app for progress, when I get the message

Delivery attempted
Carrier was not able to deliver your package because either signature was required or the delivery agent was not able to find a secure location to leave the package unattended. Please look for a notice of attempted delivery for the next steps.

Gee, if only someone had bothered to knock on my door to see if I was home- the UPS guys didn't seem to have a problem just leaving it by my door with every other thing I've ordered since I moved in. Oh yeah, and no notice of attempted delivery anywhere, so I'm flying blind now

And of course, since it's a Friday, they won't try again until the next business day, which means monday

The moment is gone, I was all excited for it, and now it's just another thing i have to fight for to get access to
ShadowSeraphim said:
So I was all excited to get my copy of Pokemon Ultra Sun in the mail today, been in my living room (closest to the front door) all day, occasionally checking my amazon app for progress, when I get the message

Delivery attempted
Carrier was not able to deliver your package because either signature was required or the delivery agent was not able to find a secure location to leave the package unattended. Please look for a notice of attempted delivery for the next steps.

Gee, if only someone had bothered to knock on my door to see if I was home- the UPS guys didn't seem to have a problem just leaving it by my door with every other thing I've ordered since I moved in. Oh yeah, and no notice of attempted delivery anywhere, so I'm flying blind now

And of course, since it's a Friday, they won't try again until the next business day, which means monday

The moment is gone, I was all excited for it, and now it's just another thing i have to fight for to get access to
meanwhile across the pond, amazon has kept pushing back my sonic mania vinyl for 3 months.