I guess you should be careful with cheats when playing 3.4 of this hack, because I have encountered a problem with Domino at the Silph Co building where the game locks up when I click on her and I am unable to battle her. Maybe it was the national dex cheat I used to evolve a ralts. Is there anything I can do to fix it or should I just reset?
DeadlyPudding said:
I guess you should be careful with cheats when playing 3.4 of this hack, because I have encountered a problem with Domino at the Silph Co building where the game locks up when I click on her and I am unable to battle her. Maybe it was the national dex cheat I used to evolve a ralts. Is there anything I can do to fix it or should I just reset?
If I had to make a guess, the new changes you applied to the game overwrote the data at the same memory location or something.

Resetting would be optimal unless you want to look into the code to find out what went wrong =P
Cradily said:
If I had to make a guess, the new changes you applied to the game overwrote the data at the same memory location or something.

Resetting would be optimal unless you want to look into the code to find out what went wrong =P
Thanks for the response, I have already reset the game and I am going to try that part again. Hopefully it doesn't lock up this time.
Alright, I want to take this for a spin but I don't know who it is that has made/posted the most up to date version of this mod. Does anyone have a link?
monstrod12345 said:
Alright, I want to take this for a spin but I don't know who it is that has made/posted the most up to date version of this mod. Does anyone have a link?
Latest Official Version is 3.2 by EvilGrin, look under Edit 2 in the opening post.

There's a Version 3.4 that includes Misty script changes and new Pokemon being added to routes iirc, airmanexe has a link to it on page 11 (probably).

Change log of v3.4 (which also includes changes in v3.2) on page 12.
I just finished (as much as I felt I could, this is a pokemon game after all) playing version 3.2
Though it's incomplete, I want to thank you for the experience.

edit: oh yeah, I managed to safely use some Gameshark and Code Breaker codes (made for Fire Red version), though there's always a risk (crash, savegame loss) if they are left enabled for too long/at the wrong time or you use the wrong ones.Here's those that worked for me:
Gameshark: Catching Safari Pokemon Easily, Catching Wild Pokemon Easily (that's all, most seemed unsafe, or I could get by without them)
Code Breaker: Warp to Navel Carven, Warp to Birth Island, Edit Items At Poke Mart

Besides those, I managed to successfully research codes for "exp at battle end" (actually manipulating a temporary value, thus potentially providing infinite exp if left enabled), items bought/sold (my way to get lots of money early or get around a weird behavior with the Edit Items At Poke Mart CB code), safari steps/balls (for some reason it's not protected values like others stuff), and quantity of first item in items pc (though the code must be reresearched every time you exit and reload the item pc).
Anyone still have the 3.4 rom or patch? The tinyupload links are dead...
EViLGRiN said:
Edit 2: Link and instructions for the game
spoiler

EDIT: If you're looking for the most recent version (released by me), it's v3.2 on page 9 of this thread.

Hi all! First time posting here so hopefully this looks ok. I've been working on a ROM hack for Pokemon Fire Red that I hope some of you might be interested in. If you don't know, a ROM hack is essentially taking a gameboy game, changing whatever features you want and then using an emulator to play it on your computer. You're limited to certain constructs of the game obviously and it's all pixel art, but it's still fun.

The basic idea is this: Instead of starting with your standard Bulbasaur, Squirtle, etc... you get a Drowzee. And instead of wanting to become a Pokemon Master, you're a normal 18 year old dude who wants to take advantage of girls using Hypnosis (put them to sleep). And then Psychic (control their minds) as you level up. So the game play stays relatively the same, you still have to travel around and battle in order to level up, there's just "more" to do ;).

I'm kinda using the same concept as HM01 to "Cut" down trees. You go up to talk to a girl, let's say Daisy (PROF OAK's granddaughter), if you have a pokemon with Hypnosis you can put Daisy to sleep, once she's asleep you can choose to do some naughty things with her, depending on your Pokemon's level. Same goes for if your pokemon knows Hypnosis. All girls (that are old enough) throughout the game will be in play. Unfortunately showing images is a little limited, so it's going to be heavily story based, but should still be fun.

Let me know what you think! If you're interested in helping out, that'd be cool too.

Screenshots:
spoiler
the rom you sugested has been taken down
Is anyone else interested in a Pokemon game featuring hypnosis but highly light on the sexual content?

I've always wanted a Pokemon game where you can use hypnotism as a natural part of the game play and even story but I find that implementing cheap sexual intercourse kills it for me. I like relationships in the game but I hate how things generally go in them.

I really think RPG Maker MV is a good engine to make a simple game and I'd be down for working on a project if there is anyone here willing to work with me.

When I say "highly light" I'm good for none at all but it would still be more or less an adult game. So giving characters slightly embellished figures and proportions would be par for the course, imo.
LillyTank said:
Is anyone else interested in a Pokemon game featuring hypnosis but highly light on the sexual content?

I've always wanted a Pokemon game where you can use hypnotism as a natural part of the game play and even story but I find that implementing cheap sexual intercourse kills it for me. I like relationships in the game but I hate how things generally go in them.

I really think RPG Maker MV is a good engine to make a simple game and I'd be down for working on a project if there is anyone here willing to work with me.

When I say "highly light" I'm good for none at all but it would still be more or less an adult game. So giving characters slightly embellished figures and proportions would be par for the course, imo.
I'd love to play, and if I had the time to help out, I'd lend my skills as well. Alas, I do not have the time, so if this gets off the ground it has my full support, considering the death of the old one this thread was made for.
Come to think of it, I should go back and finish it. I was a decent bit in...
pod989 said:
the rom you sugested has been taken down
I have the same probleme did you find another place to got it?