Erika said:
i question the sanity of anyone who would ever think its a good idea to clone me.
exactly
Erika said:
happy new year hypnohub. ! hope we have another year of wonderful hypno stuff~

i question the sanity of anyone who would ever think its a good idea to clone me.

my favorite pokemon is easily Tyrantrum. accept no substitutes.

my favorite eveelution is probably umbreon. i dont have a particular attachment to any of them but umbreon was the first one i ever got.

nah im pretty picky about the games i play so i havent really played any sandbox games

to be honest i dont even know the difference between DC and marvel. ;_;

i was never really a fan of super heroes. i guess if i had to pick one itd be either spidermand because liked venom as a villain or daredevil because im a hipster and i actually liked the daredevil movie.

when i say id like to be in control that pertains to real life. as far as hypnosis pictures go a lot of people tend to prefer when im the sub so i leave any domming to evilka. though that being said i never considered kaa to be an absolute god lol.

hmm i think my favorite holiday is halloween. i just like the fun/spooky atmosphere of it and i have a tradition of just marathoning horror movies all day or sometimes going trick or treating and dressing up for the lols. its just a fun time~
Tyrantrum,Simple design but overall a fearsome wall breaker with a nice design :D,High 5 Umbreon is my fav. too,On the difference between dc and marvel is quite big and depends if you are a fan of characters with a lot of virtues and few flaws or a lot of flaws but one virtue. And my favorite superheroes are:
Spiderman
Batman
Captain america
3 Quick Questions:

>What inspired the recent comic where Mrs. Erickson helps you become "more willing" to get "friendlier" with female friends? Clearly was a big hit right out the gate :3

>Outta the many characters you've been featured with, who would you like to be featured with more, as you perhaps think there are an underwhelming number of posts featuring you and that character?

>Lastly, are there any characters you haven't been featured with that you'd like to be?
No1 said:
Tyrantrum,Simple design but overall a fearsome wall breaker with a nice design :D,High 5 Umbreon is my fav. too,On the difference between dc and marvel is quite big and depends if you are a fan of characters with a lot of virtues and few flaws or a lot of flaws but one virtue. And my favorite superheroes are:
Spiderman
Batman
Captain america
its a bit more of a simple reason for me as i just really LOVE dinosaurs and im happy they finally made a dinsosaur dragon type. tyrantitar was pretty cool but not a dragon which also happens to be my favorite type~ ... also hell yeah umbreon club wooo. ! ... though thats alli can really say because i know very very little about super heroes. i dont even really watch the movies. X_X

RedCollarBlackCollar said:
3 Quick Questions:

>What inspired the recent comic where Mrs. Erickson helps you become "more willing" to get "friendlier" with female friends? Clearly was a big hit right out the gate :3

>Outta the many characters you've been featured with, who would you like to be featured with more, as you perhaps think there are an underwhelming number of posts featuring you and that character?

>Lastly, are there any characters you haven't been featured with that you'd like to be?
1. when i commission something i rarely have an idea on my own i usually brainstorm with the artist to come up with an idea we both like. in this case zko and i came up with it. though coming up with a reason why erickson would hypnotize me was tricky so we related back to a problem i actually have.

2. hmm good question. ive probably been featured with kaa the most. rachel alucard would probably be in second place. ... there was one picture that amentibus drew featuring izanami from blazblue with myself and ive been liking her quite a bit. been considering commissioning another picture with her in it. besides her no one else comes to mind. there are a lot of pairings that i havent had yet though and mixing it up is always nice too. there are a lot of characters i like that i havent commissioned with myself yet.

3. oh i actually replied to question two without reading three until just now so i guess my answer kinda lead to this one. there are a lot of characters whom i like from various anime/game/visual novels that ive seen whom id love to include in my commissions as well as other OCs from the hub as well. the hard part for me though is thinking of an idea for it to work. ... im awful with commission ideas.
Erika said:
its a bit more of a simple reason for me as i just really LOVE dinosaurs and im happy they finally made a dinsosaur dragon type. tyrantitar was pretty cool but not a dragon which also happens to be my favorite type~ ... also hell yeah umbreon club wooo. ! ... though thats alli can really say because i know very very little about super heroes. i dont even really watch the movies. X_X

1. when i commission something i rarely have an idea on my own i usually brainstorm with the artist to come up with an idea we both like. in this case zko and i came up with it. though coming up with a reason why erickson would hypnotize me was tricky so we related back to a problem i actually have.

2. hmm good question. ive probably been featured with kaa the most. rachel alucard would probably be in second place. ... there was one picture that amentibus drew featuring izanami from blazblue with myself and ive been liking her quite a bit. been considering commissioning another picture with her in it. besides her no one else comes to mind. there are a lot of pairings that i havent had yet though and mixing it up is always nice too. there are a lot of characters i like that i havent commissioned with myself yet.

3. oh i actually replied to question two without reading three until just now so i guess my answer kinda lead to this one. there are a lot of characters whom i like from various anime/game/visual novels that ive seen whom id love to include in my commissions as well as other OCs from the hub as well. the hard part for me though is thinking of an idea for it to work. ... im awful with commission ideas.
Tyranitar i like a lot that monster i didn't know it was so powerful until i managed to raise one,i always loved fossil mons but they never viable ones on competitive aside aerodactyl and cradily. And the superhero thing is alright you don't have to watch it if you don't like it.
No1 said:
never viable ones on competitive aside aerodactyl and cradily.
When was Cradily ever viable? ><

Erika said:
sometimes going trick or treating and dressing up for the lols.
Have you ever dressed up as a dinosaur? Did you do anything along the lines of this? (warning long post/pictures)
Might have been asked before, but are you a real villain? Have you ever caught a good guy, like a real superhero? Have ya ever tried a disguise?
Cradily said:
When was Cradily ever viable? ><

Have you ever dressed up as a dinosaur? Did you do anything along the lines of this? (warning long post/pictures)
Cradily is an asset for stall teams but it has hidden potential, to switch into scald,increase defense with stockpile,Recovery with giga drain and is able of working very good on sand teams, It is on the same situation of quagsire.

I also once used a velociraptor costume,i love those little guys.
No1 said:
Cradily is an asset for stall teams but it has hidden potential, to switch into scald,increase defense with stockpile,Recovery with giga drain and is able of working very good on sand teams, It is on the same situation of quagsire.
I don't exactly agree except for it having a niche in sand teams, but I'll explain it in the other thread =P
Favorite method of hypnosis? Might've been asked it already in the thread, not sure... :/
http://www.strawpoll.me/12044207/r
No1 said:
Tyranitar i like a lot that monster i didn't know it was so powerful until i managed to raise one,i always loved fossil mons but they never viable ones on competitive aside aerodactyl and cradily. And the superhero thing is alright you don't have to watch it if you don't like it.
ah yes i also happen to love really powerful things so i do like most of the pseudo legendaries as well~ i kinda stopped playing pokemon competitively when X and Y came out. i really didnt liek the inclusion of the fairy type. so i only really just play it for fun now.

DisasterDan said:
Might have been asked before, but are you a real villain? Have you ever caught a good guy, like a real superhero? Have ya ever tried a disguise?
well uh technically. ... nah.

Favorite method of hypnosis? Might've been asked it already in the thread, not sure... :/
http://www.strawpoll.me/12044207/r
well if i had to pick from that list there its hard to say. if we are talking strictly fictional then definitely snake. however realistically speaking my favorite induction method is fixation so perhaps something like eyes/spiral/pendulum.
Cradily said:
whoops sorry i missed this. ! actually i have dressed up as a dinosaur. though i was in grade 1 at the time and it was my halloween costume. it was referenced in edge's virtual hypnotan.
Do you have any oats, Erika? I am quite famished.
Favorite work of classical literature?

Hamburger or Hotdog?
someguy231 said:
Do you have any oats, Erika? I am quite famished.
hmmm im not too familiar with that meme im afraid. D:

strangeperson said:
Favorite work of classical literature?

Hamburger or Hotdog?
im not sure if this counts but im a huge fan of greek mythology in general. when i was young i would read it all the time. probably not proper reading material for someone in elementary school but hey it was quite enjoyable and i like it to this day.

definitely hamburger. i dont usually eat hotdogs and when i do i dont even eat it with the bun i just eat the meat no toppings or anything.
favorite type of induction?
Personally I think that mythology is always proper reading material as it's a great genre. Have you ever read American Gods by Neil Gaiman? That is a pretty good book.
Erika said:
ah yes i also happen to love really powerful things so i do like most of the pseudo legendaries as well~ i kinda stopped playing pokemon competitively when X and Y came out. i really didnt liek the inclusion of the fairy type. so i only really just play it for fun now.

well uh technically. ... nah.

well if i had to pick from that list there its hard to say. if we are talking strictly fictional then definitely snake. however realistically speaking my favorite induction method is fixation so perhaps something like eyes/spiral/pendulum.
Well fairy types aren't that much the ones i can remember destroying and wrecking stuff are Azumarill,Gardevoir,Clefable.
And in SM the Tapus.
I like some fairies but one i like more is Gardevoir.
crazyman said:
favorite type of induction?
a similar question was asked just a bit earlier. ! overall i do like hypno eyes like kaa eyes for fantasy based hypnosis scenes but for more realistic i prefer fixation hypnosis such as pendulums spirals etc.

strangeperson said:
Personally I think that mythology is always proper reading material as it's a great genre. Have you ever read American Gods by Neil Gaiman? That is a pretty good book.
hmm no sorry i havent read it. i actually dont find my self reading too many books outside of what i need to for school. =(

No1 said:
Well fairy types aren't that much the ones i can remember destroying and wrecking stuff are Azumarill,Gardevoir,Clefable.
And in SM the Tapus.
I like some fairies but one i like more is Gardevoir.
fair enough. i had a similar discussion with a friend before. i just dont approve of the typing whatsoever personally though. there arent really any pokemon i like from it and it completely nullifies dragon. D:
Ever play any fantasy RPGs like DnD or pathfinder?
Whether you have or haven't, my main question's what role/archetype/class do you think you would be if you were a part of a classic fantasy group of adventurers? And in addition, what classes would your companions fall under (such as Crystal, Hypno-tan, Kassidy, maybe Cassie, etc).

spoiler
Ever play any fantasy RPGs like DnD or pathfinder?
Whether you have or haven't, my main question's what role/archetype/class do you think you would be if you were a part of a classic fantasy group of adventurers? And in addition, what classes would your companions fall under (such as Crystal, Hypno-tan, Kassidy, maybe Cassie, etc).

spoiler
hmmm i think i similar question was asked earlier. or maybe im crazy. when i play single player RPG video games i always just max out damage above anything else cause i love doing damage. however in a team game i prefer not being the main damage dealer since i dont want that pressure. instead i prefer being a support or tanky class.

ive never played any table top RPGs so im not sure what class id pick but something that can be supportive id say. unfortunately i cant really speak for the other characters since they arent mine.
So an important one. Is everything indeed awesome?
strangeperson said:
So an important one. Is everything indeed awesome?
is EVERYTHING awesome. ? mmmm cant really say that it is however a lot of stuff are awesome. ! especially here~