Nadiatheberzerker said:
Yeah bitches nadia12345 here.

What did I miss?
She has returned, as was foretold!!!

Not much new. Convention season starts soon, still lurking and occasionally seeing what's here.
random said:
She has returned, as was foretold!!!

Not much new. Convention season starts soon, still lurking and occasionally seeing what's here.
Fuck yeah. And the lord said that when he Hun was in it's darkest hour, don't be an anus she will return
Nadiatheberzerker said:
Yeah bitches nadia12345 here.

What did I miss?
Dragon penis.
someguy231 said:
Dragon penis.
Details
Nadiatheberzerker said:
Details
My penis
someguy231 said:
My penis
So tiny and smelly?

Lol sorry could not resist
Nadiatheberzerker said:
So tiny and smelly?

Lol sorry could not resist
Knew you would come with a reply like that

On another topic, anyone wanna play Rising Storm 2?
Nadiatheberzerker said:
https://youtu.be/645eEv-DMlQ

I'm still the most popular thread

Hey, I'm back! But what happened to ol' nadarino?

Well, a lot happened! I graduated a marketing degree and then proceeded to fail to get any goood jobs, then started an electrical apprenticeship that went way better. Aside from controlling lighting to my dark will, I have also been rping on blue moon.

But now I got to know, does anyone have links to my old stories on here? I want to cringe a bit
Welcome back :D

Congrats on graduating!

someguy231 said:

On another topic, anyone wanna play Rising Storm 2?
Way ahead of you on that. Had a few amusing moments. Somehow both me with a shotgun and some other guy with an assault rifle missed each other when we were right in front of each other.
strangeperson said:
Welcome back :D

Congrats on graduating!

Way ahead of you on that. Had a few amusing moments. Somehow both me with a shotgun and some other guy with an assault rifle missed each other when we were right in front of each other.
I play daly of infamy myself, I don't have rising storm 2
Nadiatheberzerker said:
I play daly of infamy myself, I don't have rising storm 2
Rising Storm 2 Vietnam is for free on Steam till end of May
Anno1404 said:
Rising Storm 2 Vietnam is for free on Steam till end of May
Yeah? Well I guess I could try it
Welcome back, Nadia!
wut said:
Welcome back, Nadia!
What's up wut the butt who enjoyed king tut after the door is shut
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
░▐████▀▒DIDDLY▒▒▒▒▀██████▄
░███▀▒▒▒▒SPAMLY▒▒▒▒▒▀█████
░▐██▒▒▒▒▒▒DOODLY▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌
░▐█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌
░░█▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▐███▌
░░░▐░░░▄▄░░▌▐░░░▄▄░░▌▐███▌
░▄▀▌░░░▀▀░░▌▐░░░▀▀░░▌▒▀▒█▌
░▌▒▀▄░░░░▄▀▒▒▀▄░░░▄▀▒▒▄▀▒▌
░▀▄▐▒▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒█
░░░▀▌▒▄██▄▄▄▄████▄▒▒▒▒█▀
░░░░▄██████████████▒▒▐▌
░░░▀███▀▀████▀█████▀▒▌
░░░░░▌▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▌▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐

Just seeing if that works. Move along.
Nadiatheberzerker said:
What's up wut the butt who enjoyed king tut after the door is shut
You gotta join the discord, I'm drunk off my ass
Pinkanator said:

You gotta join the discord, I'm drunk offf my ass
Bored so gonna ask random bullshit. Everyone does the "what got you a hypnofetish" question, so I'm gonna ask" which hypno focused artist did you first follow".
Which hypno focused artist did you first follow?
I got in with brokenteapot stuff, and man oh man is it fun to look back. So many fond memories.
DisasterDan said:
Suechan
DisasterDan said:
For me, a tie with Karma-X and Trishbot.
DisasterDan said:
Bored so gonna ask random bullshit. Everyone does the "what got you a hypnofetish" question, so I'm gonna ask" which hypno focused artist did you first follow".
I got in with brokenteapot stuff, and man oh man is it fun to look back. So many fond memories.
First found... Suechan then Sleepymaid. The person that made me stay in this community or site in particular, Zko.
Pinkanator said:
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
░▐████▀▒I WILL▒▒▒▒▀██████▄
░███▀▒▒▒▒KILL▒▒▒▒▒▀█████
░▐██▒▒▒▒▒▒YOU ALL▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌
░▐█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌
░░█▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▐███▌
░░░▐░░░▄▄░░▌▐░░░▄▄░░▌▐███▌
░▄▀▌░░░▀▀░░▌▐░░░▀▀░░▌▒▀▒█▌
░▌▒▀▄░░░░▄▀▒▒▀▄░░░▄▀▒▒▄▀▒▌
░▀▄▐▒▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒█
░░░▀▌▒▄██▄▄▄▄████▄▒▒▒▒█▀
░░░░▄██████████████▒▒▐▌
░░░▀███▀▀████▀█████▀▒▌
░░░░░▌▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▌▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐

There fixed
DisasterDan said:
I follow no mere mortals.

In reality I like art by the content not really the artist, unless that artist makes only what I like lol
If PomPom shows up I'll know it is the end times.
Mr_Face said:
Actually a few of us were talking to her just a couple of days ago

She's doing well. Still really busy at work and still a bit of a workaholic. Still a lovable fluffball as well ^^
Mr_Face said:
Now that you mention her...I realize I haven't seen anything from her since months :\
DisasterDan said:
Rosvo. Brokenteapot and sleepymaid were 2 other early ones.

Anno1404 said:
Now that you mention her...I realize I haven't seen anything from her since months :\
I heard she was out saving the universe from the evil that is Aku
That's good to hear Edge. She was a really special person and I'm glad she's well!
EdgeOfTheMoon said:
Actually a few of us were talking to her just a couple of days ago

She's doing well. Still really busy at work and still a bit of a workaholic. Still a lovable fluffball as well ^^
I never had the chance to talk with her really but from what I've seen she seemed nice.
strangeperson said:
I heard she was out saving the universe from the evil that is Aku
She would have taken him out in 3 episodes

Mr_Face said:
That's good to hear Edge. She was a really special person and I'm glad she's well!
She seems to be doing well at work she was boasting about having minions. Which I guess means her take over the world is coming up. Sure she'll do a great job

Imasuky said:
I never had the chance to talk with her really but from what I've seen she seemed nice.
Unstoppable juggernaut of friendliness

Important information!

While looking up bugs to see if it was a May bug that flew into my room yesterday I found out that yes it was and the actual name of the May bug is. Cockchafer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockchafer

and it gets better

"Other names include bracken clock, bummler, chovy, cob-worm, dorrs, dumbledarey, humbuz, June bug, kittywitch, billy witch, may-bittle, midsummer dor, mitchamador, oak-wib, rookworm, snartlegog, spang beetle, tom beedel and chwilen y bwm (Welsh)"
EdgeOfTheMoon said:
She would have taken him out in 3 episodes

She seems to be doing well at work she was boasting about having minions. Which I guess means her take over the world is coming up. Sure she'll do a great job

Unstoppable juggernaut of friendliness

Important information!

While looking up bugs to see if it was a May bug that flew into my room yesterday I found out that yes it was and the actual name of the May bug is. Cockchafer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockchafer

and it gets better

"Other names include bracken clock, bummler, chovy, cob-worm, dorrs, dumbledarey, humbuz, June bug, kittywitch, billy witch, may-bittle, midsummer dor, mitchamador, oak-wib, rookworm, snartlegog, spang beetle, tom beedel and chwilen y bwm (Welsh)"
Man they have some weird names.
Imasuky said:
Man they have some weird names.
Tag yourself. I'm dumbledarey