Pinkanator said:
AHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh that's fucking A grade. You looked up MONTY python you darned imbicile! They're fucking geniuses! Really, if you've never heard of them before, go watch "Monty Python and the Holy Grail". It's one of the greatest things of ever.
When policemen arrest the main cast :P
No1 said:
Yeah it's here trying to eat me while i sleep.
Well I wish you good luck with that!
Thanks for the link. I did not know anything about this video until I saw a message in other board with its youtube link in it. However, it seems that the video is blocked for many countries.

After watching the clips you provided...man, 30 dollars for even OWNING it would be too much. It´s not worth even 5 in my opinion.

I don´t want to sound disrespectful towards KAAVFX, considering that he has done all the editing FOR FREE, withouth earning anything.

According to his last journal in deviantart, all the people who participated in the development of the movie worked for free. So that Agness Zee is just training to make profit with something that only has cost her time. She has no shame.
Downloaded one of the clips out of curiosity. I wonder if i can get a fap out of it...

Edit: watched it. The VA direction was the worst part of it, as was trying to hamstring Bagheera in there in an attempt to slavishly emulate the Jungle Book (which i'll admit most of us in the community are guilty of, but still). Coiling got some sexy bits out. If someone could redub the movie, there could be something worthwhile here...
After skimming through the first clip, I can honestly say... I'm glad I never paid money for it.
ya know what's sad. If this thing came out for free there would be so many people fucking defending it saying IT DOESN'T LOOK THAT BAD, VIDEO EFFECTS ARE HARD HOW DARE YOU PUT IN A THOUGHTFUL CRITIQUE I HOPE YOU DIE.
PenKen said:
ya know what's sad. If this thing came out for free there would be so many people fucking defending it saying IT DOESN'T LOOK THAT BAD, VIDEO EFFECTS ARE HARD HOW DARE YOU PUT IN A THOUGHTFUL CRITIQUE I HOPE YOU DIE.
True words
PenKen said:
Yep.

Perspective is funny, ain't it?
Ok first off I watched the second clip because the first one was removed but besides that the movie was awfully bad I mean even a bad movie director could do better than that and about the background you can tell she is using a green screen and how I know that? I've had to use a green screen before for a project and after watching the final video I was pretty upset you could tell that me and my teammates were using a green screen to then it looks like she has acne, is that correct? then that's not the worst part usually when a trailer looks decent the the movie has to be good right? WRONG! When a trailer is better than the movie then there is something terribly wrong. Let's talk about the duration it's 17 minutes but to be that's like at least 2 movies for the price of one which means it should be a lot longer than 17 fucking minutes it should be at least over an hour I mean I've seen better pictures than that trash and to see a better picture than a motion picture that's pretty awful and if you'd wish to see some of the pictures that I'm saying are better then check out pennken arts (hope I spelt that right), iamaneagle, danimarion, ssecarthepython and more, I state do not pay any attention to this movie I'd say it's more click bait than anything just to get money and I would say she is more of an scammer than anything else, even watching some boring drama happen is more interesting than this shit like I mean come on a real life python couldn't be more stupid she treated that thing horrible a poor python scarred for life because of a short film I mean c'mon now
Do you still have the file for part 1? It says its unavailable, i really want to experience this trainwreck in its entirety
Bbworm said:
Do you still have the file for part 1? It says its unavailable, i really want to experience this trainwreck in its entirety
I do, but I'm not sure if I'll reupload, since she could just take it down again. Still unsure why she only took down part 1.

In the meantime, for those who'd like to see a fan-made Kaa video that's actually good, you should check out this animation by Kaa VFX with art by Amicus and voice acting by HerButlerGothic. I know it's not exactly on topic to this thread, but until I find a better place to post it, this will do.
I just skimmed through part 2 and dear lord... that was certainly an experience, albeit not one I'd care to repeat. I feel bad for anyone who actually paid for it.