someguy231 said:
Well, if my charcater is getting involved, more than likely he'd use tech to hypnotize people, or use his martial arts skills to somehow do that, similar to this drawing: http://hypnohub.net/post/show/20894/azi_-squid_ops-barefoot-black_hair-blue_eyes-blush
Whoa how the fuck did I not know about this up until now this is fucking hot dude
skullman2033 said:
by appearances alone i thought he would have arbiters KI moveset. because that alien dude in your icon looks like a friggen sangheili
He's not. He's a dragonborn of Bahamut the was originally Human from Dungeons and Dragons. In 3.5e, the Dragonborn are actually a template that replaces some racial traits for the Dragonborn traits. Think of it as the LA +0 version of playing as a dragon dude.

Also, Dale looks the farthest from a Sangheili.
Okay, the poll is finished (even though it finished yesterday, I'm posting now!) The final scores:
MKX - 4 votes
SFV - 3 votes
Skullgirls - 0 votes

This leaves MKX as the winner! Update post coming shortly.
and a week later, he finally got around to writing the update post

So, hey, guys! As you may know by now, and to catch up any who don't, the process by which the Hypnohub fighting game's general structure was determined has been wrapped up. As decided by vote, the game will be based off of Mortal Kombat X! As such, with this decided, character creation can now begin in full. Below I'll include a bit of information about MKX's formatting for normals, command normals, specials, etc, as well as a slightly updated repost of the character template i posted earlier.

info (warning super wall of text)

template

Have at it!
TheSpoon said:
and a week later, he finally got around to writing the update post

So, hey, guys! As you may know by now, and to catch up any who don't, the process by which the Hypnohub fighting game's general structure was determined has been wrapped up. As decided by vote, the game will be based off of Mortal Kombat X! As such, with this decided, character creation can now begin in full. Below I'll include a bit of information about MKX's formatting for normals, command normals, specials, etc, as well as a slightly updated repost of the character template i posted earlier.

info (warning super wall of text)

template

Have at it!
That's a lot of stuff that I can't keep up with because I'm lazy when it comes to certain things and this is more of a post to revive this idea.

As for my Character, Dale, here's a few ideas for his gameplay style:

Style of gameplay: Brawler: He's more of the type to get in your face and land blow after blow. His fighting style with his wings would allow him for short time flight and ease with air combos.

Special Moves: His special moves may involve tech-based mind control, like the holographic spiral seen here: http://hypnohub.net/post/show/47768
For ranged attacks, he may use his fire breath modified to create hypnotic flames and also fire hypno darts from his revolver.

Stage: Dale may be a secret character, because I kinda want him to be a strong opponent. Therefor to unlock him (And his stage), you'd have to beat him in his stage. I was thinking perhaps a dark temple room lit by torches, and in the background is a large shrine with a Platinum Statue of a Dragon, meant to represent Bahamut, his patron deity.
Stage theme: https://youtu.be/lcQ853ibg08
Oooh maybe I could be a character in it if I were real~ I can take my moveset out of Tangled and use a frying pan as a weapon and take a page out of the Joker and throw pies at people (As well as cake and other baked goods). And as a little nod to the Beware the Nice Ones trope I could have guns and a dildo bat like my Saints Row picture and beat and shoot people to kingdom come. And for my super move, I could invite people to a nice home with food comfy furniture and all the good stuff like a Stepford Household, only to proceed to blow up the house with them in it >:3
StepfordCrimson said:
Oooh maybe I could be a character in it if I were real~ I can take my moveset out of Tangled and use a frying pan as a weapon and take a page out of the Joker and throw pies at people (As well as cake and other baked goods). And as a little nod to the Beware the Nice Ones trope I could have guns and a dildo bat like my Saints Row picture and beat and shoot people to kingdom come. And for my super move, I could invite people to a nice home with food comfy furniture and all the good stuff like a Stepford Household, only to proceed to blow up the house with them in it >:3
A Comical character? I like it.
StepfordCrimson said:
I can take my moveset out of Tangled and use a frying pan as a weapon and take a page out of the Joker and throw pies at people (As well as cake and other baked goods). And for my super move, I could invite people to a nice home with food comfy furniture and all the good stuff like a Stepford Household, only to proceed to blow up the house with them in it >:3
I loved your moveset more than i should~

Also, you forgot one move.
I was going to continue drawing the other characters but I'm ultra busy with everything I have pending in DA.
DouDile said:
I was going to continue drawing the other characters but I'm ultra busy with everything I have pending in DA.
Ah man.