Pokemon Sun and Moon
i just saw the trailer and i can say that i liked the design and typing of the grass one but i am definetly getting the fire cat.
the sun version legendarie was great and it made me remember my times playing Megamab Battle Network and StarForce

but the Moon version one looks as an overgrown zubat.
hoot

HOOT

(translation: the owl tho)
I'll wait until the full evolutions are revealed before making my decision, but going by the base forms, I like Litten the most.
Another thing that might influence my choice is the pokemon available in the new region, I mainly chose Chimchar in Pearl because of the only other fire types in Sinnoh were the Ponyta line (not that I don't like Chimchar, he grew on me as I played the game). I also rarely use water starters because of this, as there's usually a whole bunch of other water types to choose from.
Pokemon S&M?

Heh...
airmanexe said:
I'll wait until the full evolutions are revealed before making my decision, but going by the base forms, I like Litten the most.
Another thing that might influence my choice is the pokemon available in the new region, I mainly chose Chimchar in Pearl because of the only other fire types in Sinnoh were the Ponyta line (not that I don't like Chimchar, he grew on me as I played the game). I also rarely use water starters because of this, as there's usually a whole bunch of other water types to choose from.
Kind of happened with froakie nobody liked him at the start. but then he got cool and now he is the most loved pokemon by fans
No1 said:
Kind of happened with froakie nobody liked him at the start. but then he got cool and now he is the most loved pokemon by fans
Not by me. I love Fennekin.
DrgnmastrAlex said:
Not by me. I love Fennekin.
Furry right?
No1 said:
Furry right?
Nope. I just like fire type starters, and Fire/Psychic is such a rare combo that I enjoyed using Delphox.
DrgnmastrAlex said:
Nope. I just like fire type starters, and Fire/Psychic is such a rare combo that I enjoyed using Delphox.
I got chespin and asked for a protean froakie on the GTS.
No1 said:
but the Moon version one looks as an overgrown zubat.
I like that legendary. Better than that generic rawr fericous lion-thing.

Pepsi said:
Pokemon S&M
So I guess I'll be getting the M =P
I like both the legendaries :(
I think the Lion looks too generic and feels kind of like a zoid with that stiff mane, and I'm a little worried the sealion will turn into a clown. Bat looks cool and has potential for a really bad ass mega/primal form.

I'll probably get the cat because all my friends want the owl.

Also...the fire starter is still following the chinese zodiac.
My sister already called dibs on sun so I have to get moon. I'm not that critical of designs though, so I was already on the fence between the 2 anyway.

As for starters, I'm a sucker for owls so Rowlet is a definite keeper.
Cradily said:
I like that legendary. Better than that generic rawr fericous lion-thing.

So I guess I'll be getting the M =P
i wantes to get moon but i was expecting something better for both legends like a pegasi or hippogriff or however it is written.

the cat for me is pretty likely to evolve into a big cat and so i would hate to have two i will get the moon.
i just hope the bat legend looks cool or something like that.
Mindwipe said:
I like both the legendaries :(
i don't know what to think about them,i liked the starters tough.
No1 said:
i just hope the bat legend looks cool or something like that.
But you saw it on the trailer =O And I'm probably choosing the cat starter too, even though I like the owl design more. Will wait to see final evos before making the decision though.
I almost want to get a 3DS just for this. Something about it has me even more excited then X and Y did.
I think the seal is really ugly. But owl and cat look super cute, probably the best starters aince the last 2-3 generations.
I don't know how anyone can like the new starters. They're all terrible looking.
airmanexe said:
I'll wait until the full evolutions are revealed before making my decision
http://67.media.tumblr.com/3193f6c7c67b65bae768281ba7f2a032/tumblr_o6zmeoP4Qw1qf1ij9o1_1280.png

are you sure you want to wait
Cradily said:
But you saw it on the trailer =O And I'm probably choosing the cat starter too, even though I like the owl design more. Will wait to see final evos before making the decision though.
i saw it on the trailer but i have the hope it looks better in game because i am buying moon version.
I liked the starters/legendaries and will probably be getting both Sun and Moon, I only wish that the English trailer was similar to the Japanese one. Pokemon is in it's 20th year, and the Japanese trailer reflects that, giving off a nostalgic feeling of finding a friend who had a Pokemon game and connecting over the game. The Japanese trailer kind of celebrates the legacy of Pokemon and its journey up to this year. The English trailer was just kind of an info-dump of stuff, which I guess is ok....

I'm still excited for the games though!
LITTEN HYPE.

Totally naming a male one Otacon or a female Alphys.
Codknight said:
Also...the fire starter is still following the chinese zodiac.
But guys.

spoiler
Gonna get Sun (since friend's getting Moon) and Dapper Owl. Litten's cute (Though kinda stepping on Litleo's paws imo), but owl stole my heart with his little bow and the look back at the trainer.

Hope Sun version can get the bat legendary too (Though probably not, given the trend since X/Y), kiiinda wanting to run a bat team now with Zubat/Woobat/Noibat evolutions spearheaded by the big new orbital laser bat.

:EDIT:
And get a Noctowl and Rowlet and have a team of things that flap in the night! It's all coming together!
Maybe I should go Moon after all...
Pinkanator said:
But guys.

spoiler
It can still happen!
spoiler
I'm going to buy Moon first, but I always make it a point to buy both.

Rowlet looks all-right, and it'll be the one I'm choosing.

Litten is pretty cool. But we don't really need another four-legged fire type.

Popplio is cool too. Probably choose them in Sun.

But I really dislike the legendaries. It started in gen 4. With super over-complicated legendaries and it's not what they need to be. The designs could be simple and still awesome.

ALSO ARE WE JUST GOING TO FORGET ABOUT CRESSELIA, THE FUCKING LUNAR POKEMON I MEAN JESUS FUCKING CHRIST GAMEFREAK GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER
ZeldaIsHot said:
Popplio is cool too. Probably choose them in Sun.
Make a fuck-ton of eggs. You'll be the one person on the planet with a Popplio swarm. You'll get all the shinies.
spoiler
Pinkanator said:
spoiler
I do - I'm a shiny collector/breeder.