Okay, so I know the update for Pokemon Bank comes out in January, but does anybody know what exact day it comes out? I know it's only the seventh right now, but I'm just about done playing Alpha Sapphire and I'm eagerly looking forward to combining my new captures with my old guard. So does anyone know the day it's supposed to be available?

In the meantime, I just want to get some second opinions on this: I have a narrative going on with my Pokemon games. I started it in SoulSilver where I named my character Batman (shocker, I know) and chose Cyndaquil. Before I'd even finished that game I'd started playing Y and chose Froakie. I named my character Batman there too, and before long I was making plans to eventually get all my Pokemon from SoulSilver into Y, which after a long time I eventually managed after completing Johto and Kanto (after which I chose the two Grass starters you can get from Oak and Steven). Then Alpha Sapphire came out, and I decided to do it again, and it was so worth it.

In each of those games, the fun for me is using brand-new Pokemon alongside the old ones. The first time I transferred Pokemon over, I felt like a kid in a candy shop. Does anyone else ever get this feeling?
Cradily said:
So continuing on from here:

- Cradily doesn't get much benefit from switching into scald for sp.atk boost as anything can't already beat will easily outspeed and kill it, and anything it can already beat it... already beats, and is unlikely to work more than once or twice in a match.

- Stall teams don't exactly fear the attack drop from scald, as they are not attackers and likely have ways to deal with it (Aromatherapy, etc).

- Cradily has to rely on your opponent not having common coverage moves in Fighting/Ice, with Steel (which resists all your attacks and immune to Toxic) likely rising up the ranks due to the new influx of fairies (and poison). Otherwise Cradily just loses if they're not weak to Giga Drain, and Grass isn't exactly a great attacking type.

- Cradily has to rely on the opponent not having set-up sweepers. Common Dragon Dance users resist Giga Drain (Gyarados has Ice Fang and if it flinches or freezes during the Recovery spam it's done), Calm Mind/Quiver Dance makes Giga Drain essentially useless, and Swords Dance outboosts Stockpile.

- Cradily's low speed allows Encore, Taunt and Trick users easily being able to shut it down (with Haze ruining Cradily's day as well).

You can certainly make Cradily work, but I feel there's too many threats that are able to shut it down for it to be 'viable' outside of it having a niche in a sandstorm team. But by this logic Kabutops/Omastar could be viable in their niche of rain teams, but was excluded from your list of viable fossilmon.
Sorry for the late Reply

Being Honest i Forgot about Kabutops Omastar Niche on Rain teams,Also thats why it is NU because it is too passive,and there are any threats able of shutting it down,is not that bad but i said it was viable because i used one on a sand team and made it work, but now that i think about it i had an entire team to cover its weakness so i may have been biased.

Just a saying but Cradily has the problems that most stall mons have plus that typing that dont give it a lot of room to swich into.

Talking about other Topic Zard Y and Kyu-B got pushed down to UU and then were quickbanned.
Wienerman said:
Okay, so I know the update for Pokemon Bank comes out in January, but does anybody know what exact day it comes out? I know it's only the seventh right now, but I'm just about done playing Alpha Sapphire and I'm eagerly looking forward to combining my new captures with my old guard. So does anyone know the day it's supposed to be available?

In the meantime, I just want to get some second opinions on this: I have a narrative going on with my Pokemon games. I started it in SoulSilver where I named my character Batman (shocker, I know) and chose Cyndaquil. Before I'd even finished that game I'd started playing Y and chose Froakie. I named my character Batman there too, and before long I was making plans to eventually get all my Pokemon from SoulSilver into Y, which after a long time I eventually managed after completing Johto and Kanto (after which I chose the two Grass starters you can get from Oak and Steven). Then Alpha Sapphire came out, and I decided to do it again, and it was so worth it.

In each of those games, the fun for me is using brand-new Pokemon alongside the old ones. The first time I transferred Pokemon over, I felt like a kid in a candy shop. Does anyone else ever get this feeling?
I get the feels,i have a shiny milotic that happened to get 3 IVS and a Calm Nature and i want to take her into SM :C
It's great, isn't it?

In the meantime, does anyone know the exact day the update for Bank will come out?
Wienerman said:
It's great, isn't it?

In the meantime, does anyone know the exact day the update for Bank will come out?
It is not Specified,i got a lot of friends i would love to transfer to my main game,
a Zard X
a Milotic
a competitive Rayquaza
And a Competitive Mega gallade(i wont be able to making it mega on SM)
No1 said:
It is not Specified,i got a lot of friends i would love to transfer to my main game,
a Zard X
a Milotic
a competitive Rayquaza
And a Competitive Mega gallade(i wont be able to making it mega on SM)
So for all we know we really will have to wait until February? Dang. It's gonna be a tough few days. I have so many Pokemon from Alpha Sapphire that I want to transfer but I'm keeping them in the game for now because I don't want to risk anything happening to them in Bank. Usually when I transfer my Pokes with Bank, I wait until the right point in my new game, then transfer my Pokemon from my old game into Bank right before transferring them from Bank into my new game. It's a tedious process sometimes, but I'd gladly go through it to keep all of them.

I've recently hopped on the Gallade bandwagon too. Not competitive of course, but in general. None of my Psychic-types know Psycho Cut, but Gallade can, so I decided I'd get my hands on one. Oddly enough, I'm well past all opportunities to get a Dawn Stone in Alpha Sapphire, and the remaining ways to get one either depend too much on luck or are just too difficult. Luckily, I've got both Sun and Moon and cleared my game in Sun; I got a Dawn Stone after beating Guzma and traded it to Moon, so all I have to do now is transfer my Level 27-29 Kirlia (I forget what exact level it is) into Moon (where it can still thankfully learn Psycho Cut) and let the good times roll. But for all I know the update won't be out until late January or even February. :(
Wienerman said:
So for all we know we really will have to wait until February? Dang. It's gonna be a tough few days. I have so many Pokemon from Alpha Sapphire that I want to transfer but I'm keeping them in the game for now because I don't want to risk anything happening to them in Bank. Usually when I transfer my Pokes with Bank, I wait until the right point in my new game, then transfer my Pokemon from my old game into Bank right before transferring them from Bank into my new game. It's a tedious process sometimes, but I'd gladly go through it to keep all of them.

I've recently hopped on the Gallade bandwagon too. Not competitive of course, but in general. None of my Psychic-types know Psycho Cut, but Gallade can, so I decided I'd get my hands on one. Oddly enough, I'm well past all opportunities to get a Dawn Stone in Alpha Sapphire, and the remaining ways to get one either depend too much on luck or are just too difficult. Luckily, I've got both Sun and Moon and cleared my game in Sun; I got a Dawn Stone after beating Guzma and traded it to Moon, so all I have to do now is transfer my Level 27-29 Kirlia (I forget what exact level it is) into Moon (where it can still thankfully learn Psycho Cut) and let the good times roll. But for all I know the update won't be out until late January or even February. :(
You can master the training course to get a dawn stobe,but it will get you some tries.
Why is Acerola the best waifu?
GrandDad said:
Why is Lille the best waifu?
Cause she is perfect in every way. Fixed your question and answered it.

Waifu War!
Imasuky said:

Waifu War!
Can't fix what ain't broke dude. Lillie doesn't hold a candle against literal royalty.

Also just look at this.
byotiful.
GrandDad said:
Can't fix what ain't broke dude. Lillie doesn't hold a candle against literal royalty.

Also just look at this.
byotiful.
Nah man royalty is overrated. And does she have a bag and memes?

Though I love Lille well before that started. Also the hat, can you deny how adorable the hat is and the heart shaped braids?
Imasuky said:
Nah man royalty is overrated. And does she have a bag and memes?

Though I love Lille well before that started. Also the hat, can you deny how adorable the hat is and the heart shaped braids?
Yeah, the hat and braids that she LOSES partway through the game.
While Acerola keeps her smug spook face all the way.
GrandDad said:
Yeah, the hat and braids that she LOSES partway through the game.
While Acerola keeps her smug spook face all the way.
Still the cutest plus she shows up everywhere. Is Acerola even in the anime yet?
Imasuky said:
Still the cutest plus she shows up everywhere. Is Acerola even in the anime yet?
Not YET.
Let's not forget that Lillie also abandons you, sinking my Moon/Lillie ship, making me cry harder than Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue team ever did.
GrandDad said:
Not YET.
Let's not forget that Lillie also abandons you, sinking my Moon/Lillie ship, making me cry harder than Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue team ever did.
You weren't good enough for her.
Acerola BEST
I ain't gonna fuck around tgough, Lillie has a better dress.
Grumpy cop has best clothes tho.
But what about cute, pouty Kahili? Yeah she comes out of nowhere, but honestly you rearely see much of the Elite Four.

(Of course, best waifu is Lusamine, if she had won and turned Moon into a pet/plaything)
Imasuky said:

Waifu War!
Hey Hey Hey STOP RIGHT THERE so you stole my trick eh??
Acelora is perfect with her kawaii face :3