[Patreon] Outbreak Games: Snow Daze 0.4.20 Final Build Late Dec!
https://youtu.be/LM4uYDb5ijw

Hello everyone! I’m the head of Outbreak games, a Patreon-funded studio that makes lewd games for everyone to enjoy for free. I’ve made several games, but let me tell you about the one we’re making right now.

Play as a young musician named Jason that is banished to the attic because he lusts after his milfy step-mom and three hot step-sisters. He lives mostly to play his cello and tinker with hypnotic music. He pursues his older smart step-sister named Kira, his sporty step-twin sister named Jane, his flirtatious and carefree younger step-sister named Sarah, and his curvaceous step-mom Noelle. A blizzard happens and they're snowed in so he takes advantage of the whiteout and puts his musical talents to use. He plays subliminal audio files through the floor of his attic room at night that will let him put the girls into a trance during the day. This doesn't give him unlimited power, however - he still has to gradually break down their inhibitions to get them to do what he wants. Will they do what he wants? That's up to you!

Snow Daze is completely free to the public after a month’s delay on patreon. If you want to support the game, you can do so here:

https://www.patreon.com/cypressz

You can also find all of our other games there as well! If you’d like to simply play the latest public version instead, follow any of these links!

https://outbreakgames.itch.io/overwhored (Complete!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rnYoIUXyfc

https://outbreakgames.itch.io/snow-daze-the-music-of-winter

(Note: The final Story Build will be coming out this month for patrons!)

https://outbreakgames.itch.io/snow-daze-patron-build/patreon-access

https://outbreakgames.itch.io/kissingtherapy

I started making these games as an individual and picked up a skilled team over the years. It’s all thanks to support from forums. Thank you to those of you that have supported us over the years or who choose to do so now. You're the reason there are so many beautiful games for everyone to enjoy.

Please enjoy these preview pics!
spoiler

Check out our team!

spoiler
Will the release on Tuesday of Night 4 be a public post when it's released on Tuesday?
I was exited to click it and i realized my internet out, I think my internet is trying to send me a message about stopping the porn and other shit...fuck you internet.
Hypnosis-guy said:
I was exited to click it and i realized my internet out, I think my internet is trying to send me a message about stopping the porn and other shit...fuck you internet.
Your internet is actually telling you that none of the good things in life are easy, and persistence is key. Persistently looking at my porn games is a good thing. ;)

Anon_3.141 said:
Will the release on Tuesday of Night 4 be a public post when it's released on Tuesday?
It will be a patron post, but it will go free to the public in November.
cypress_z said:
It will be a patron post, but it will go free to the public in November.
Okay. Since I don't trust the necessary methods for becoming a Patreon Supporter, I will patiently wait until November for the continuation. I already do so with Fenoxo's Trials in Tainted Space, waiting for the monthly Public Patch. (By "necessary methods", I'm referring to things like Paypal and credit cards.)
It's that time again! A new public release of Snow Daze! This one has the story content for Night 4. Patrons have access to a special version with voice acting for Night 4.

There's new art, new story, and new content. Chapter 5 will come out next month, enjoy this for now!

https://outbreakgames.itch.io/snow-daze-the-music-of-winter

Also in case you missed it we recently made a minigame, Kissing Therapy. Give it a look here!

https://outbreakgames.itch.io/kissingtherapy
We have a trailer now!

SFW:
https://youtu.be/LM4uYDb5ijw

NSFW:
https://my.mixtape.moe/jcbcgg.mp4

The final story release of Snow Daze will come out near Christmas time. It will definitely have day 5 and voice acting up to day 4, although it may not have day 5 voice acting until January. That will be the end of the game. Thanks a bunch for everyone from these forums that helped me go over the years.

I've always liked this place for the community, that's why I've stuck around! You're all fun to chat with on discord.
cypress_z said:
We have a trailer now!

SFW:
https://youtu.be/LM4uYDb5ijw

NSFW:
https://my.mixtape.moe/jcbcgg.mp4

The final story release of Snow Daze will come out near Christmas time. It will definitely have day 5 and voice acting up to day 4, although it may not have day 5 voice acting until January. That will be the end of the game. Thanks a bunch for everyone from these forums that helped me go over the years.

I've always liked this place for the community, that's why I've stuck around! You're all fun to chat with on discord.
Ooooo... a trailer. How cool! Not many fan games put out trailers, so that's pretty interesting.
cypress_z said:
We have a trailer now!

SFW:
https://youtu.be/LM4uYDb5ijw

NSFW:
https://my.mixtape.moe/jcbcgg.mp4

The final story release of Snow Daze will come out near Christmas time. It will definitely have day 5 and voice acting up to day 4, although it may not have day 5 voice acting until January. That will be the end of the game. Thanks a bunch for everyone from these forums that helped me go over the years.

I've always liked this place for the community, that's why I've stuck around! You're all fun to chat with on discord.
So promising.
Hey all, I wanted to make a comprehensive update post so you all can see everything we're doing! First things first, Snow Daze is going to put out its final story update THIS MONTH for patrons! These are a few previews of the art we're working on now to put into the next release! We're also working on Day 4 and Day 5's voice acting and will try to get a 100% complete release done this month if we can.

spoiler

You may have missed our minigame made for a game jam last month. It's called Kissing Therapy! It's a short Kinetic novel.

spoiler

We're also working on something new and mysterious that will be released during the month of December!
spoiler

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy the game!
cypress_z said:

We're also working on something new and mysterious that will be released during the month of December!
spoiler
If that's what I think it is, I love you. (No homo)
cypress_z said:
Hey all, I wanted to make a comprehensive update post so you all can see everything we're doing! First things first, Snow Daze is going to put out its final story update THIS MONTH for patrons! These are a few previews of the art we're working on now to put into the next release! We're also working on Day 4 and Day 5's voice acting and will try to get a 100% complete release done this month if we can.

spoiler
Im not a patron, so when will the game be public to non patrons? I absolutely loved this game.
Johny said:
Im not a patron, so when will the game be public to non patrons? I absolutely loved this game.
A month after it gets released for Patrons. It's always on that schedule.
cypress_z said:
A month after it gets released for Patrons. It's always on that schedule.
So, mid-January?
Can I play this on an apple computer or no I'm curious because I want to play but I don't think I can
shinylamp said:
Can I play this on an apple computer or no I'm curious because I want to play but I don't think I can
Yes, Apple Mac and Linux.

Anon_3.141 said:
So, mid-January?
Prettymuch.
Since nobody else has made the joke. Find it funny that m the main characters name is shared with the kid who died at the beginninh of heavy rain. Or rather

JAY-SON!