1st i wanna start off by saying great game i really enjoyed it. however while playing it i noticed a few mistakes with the voice acting. it's not that the voice acting isn't good just that some of the lines are off. i listed the lines that are out of sink or messed up in spoilers just incase. i realize this is a lot of work and there are bound to be atleast a few mistakes so i hope this helps. also i tried to make things between = [speech bubble] {voice acting} (choice) to try and make it abit easier for you.

spoiler
https://outbreakgames.itch.io/snow-daze-the-music-of-winter

This is the public release of the full story version of the game. This is not the final version of the game - we're working on extra artwork and replacing some in the near future. It does have the full story with full voice acting and all the days, however. Save for the polish, this is the game!

This version is a huge update! It has over 50 new CG's, the story is around 70k words long before the coding and there is FULL voice acting for the entire game! This includes an expansion with all of day 5, hours of new voice acting and five "good" endings as well as a bunch of enhancements overall!

Thanks to all the supporters! Enjoy the game for free and if you want to see more like it, feel free to support us and help make hot games for everyone too!

Some quick notes: This version should not have the various memory errors, you will need to start a new save. The gallery is still bugged for some people with not all pictures unlocking properly. We're working on it! There is now an android build of the game, so now you can enjoy it anywhere.

Feel free to discuss the release in our discord and leave any bug reports there. Have fun!

https://discord.gg/gxYUe9Y
RandomHypnoGuy69 said:
1st i wanna start off by saying great game i really enjoyed it. however while playing it i noticed a few mistakes with the voice acting. it's not that the voice acting isn't good just that some of the lines are off. i listed the lines that are out of sink or messed up in spoilers just incase. i realize this is a lot of work and there are bound to be atleast a few mistakes so i hope this helps. also i tried to make things between = [speech bubble] {voice acting} (choice) to try and make it abit easier for you.

spoiler
Thanks for pointing all of that out. We've been working hard to squash those issues where we can. A lot of little things are fixed in this release.

Thanks, I like seeing reviews of my work.

Sorry if it took a while for me to respond this month, I've just been trying to rest a bit after the recent crunchtime.
you know, I wanted to say this for a while but I never did, me and Jason are kinda a lot alike, we both like wearing black (me, cause it's my favorite color) we both (at least I think he is) are introverts, and we both wear hoodies, I mean I don't like music as much as him, but we both enjoy hypnosis, and I like his methods.
cypress_z said:
https://outbreakgames.itch.io/snow-daze-the-music-of-winter

This is the public release of the full story version of the game. This is not the final version of the game - we're working on extra artwork and replacing some in the near future. It does have the full story with full voice acting and all the days, however. Save for the polish, this is the game!

This version is a huge update! It has over 50 new CG's, the story is around 70k words long before the coding and there is FULL voice acting for the entire game! This includes an expansion with all of day 5, hours of new voice acting and five "good" endings as well as a bunch of enhancements overall!

Thanks to all the supporters! Enjoy the game for free and if you want to see more like it, feel free to support us and help make hot games for everyone too!

Some quick notes: This version should not have the various memory errors, you will need to start a new save. The gallery is still bugged for some people with not all pictures unlocking properly. We're working on it! There is now an android build of the game, so now you can enjoy it anywhere.

Feel free to discuss the release in our discord and leave any bug reports there. Have fun!

Awesome. Out of curiosity, how hard was it to make an Android build? My only other exposure to VNs on Android is when someone hacked Unteralterbach into the Android version of Ren'py, and that apparently didn't work too well since UAB is right against the limits of what Ren'py can do.
PhaseTwo said:
Awesome. Out of curiosity, how hard was it to make an Android build? My only other exposure to VNs on Android is when someone hacked Unteralterbach into the Android version of Ren'py, and that apparently didn't work too well since UAB is right against the limits of what Ren'py can do.
Not hard at all, in the sense that I gave money to someone else that was skilled enough to do it and finally didn't have to do the coding myself. Polisummer of Kyungeki Workshop did it, a skilled coder.
To be blunt on my thoughts with the game: I find incest gross in most cases, find the protagonist a horrible person and find the cutsey vibe the game gives off to be genuinely creepy.

With all of that being said, godDAMN are they hot pieces of hypno fiction. I love how the device works at ensnaring the family and the subsequent conditioning that comes with it (even the doggy play is not really my thing). Keep this shit coming, as much as it disgusts me in some ways.
Argh, this is great game but it's frustrating not being able to check on the point system manually. I have to wait until a certain point to. I keep getting bad endings.
My only question is that now that the project wrapped up, are u guys already set on your next one, or are you taking ideas/suggestions/feedback on the next sort of game to put out there?

Cause while I assume it was a one-shot, that game with the couselor hypnotizing the student was some really good shit. Would love a fleshed out version of it.
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
Cause while I assume it was a one-shot, that game with the couselor hypnotizing the student was some really good shit. Would love a fleshed out version of it.
Second.
Contorted said:
Second.
third.

Though I'm also very excited for Overwhored 2
Imasuky said:
Though I'm also very excited for Overwhored 2
I couldn't agree more
cypress_z said:
Thanks for pointing all of that out. We've been working hard to squash those issues where we can. A lot of little things are fixed in this release.

Thanks, I like seeing reviews of my work.

Sorry if it took a while for me to respond this month, I've just been trying to rest a bit after the recent crunchtime.
No worries I completely understand why you didn't respond right away. After pretty much finishing the game I think you deserve a bit of downtime. After replaying the game I noticed a few of the bugs are now fixed with this update but not all. Infact now on almost all those parts that aren't fixed I now get no audio for those lines at all. I will upload my save files incase that helps. As of right now I'm running SnowDaze 0.9.20 for Windows. Most of them are the same ones as before. So I'm assuming ether you haven't had time to fix them yet or that you didn't run into the bug. But I found atleast 1 new bug.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/k2nrdc1350bgk/Snow_Daze_Saves

save 1: on the line (Yes, Mom) all girl say yes instead of yes, mom [all exept nicole are supposed to say it]

save 2: on the line (He's a boy. He has need) no audio for line [all exept nicole are supposed to say it]

save 3: on the line (Yes, Mother) no audio for line [all exept nicole are supposed to day it]

save 4: jane says (I enjoy...sports...) twice. in the last update the 2nd (I enjoy...sports...) line was (enjoy...working out...) although there was no audio for that line in the last update.

save 5: on the line (Better... feel...) no audio for the line [nicole is supposed to say it]

save 6: on the line (Yes. you have needs) no audio for the line [all are supposed to say it]

You mentioned in one of your recent post that you are still doing art work for the game. Honestly I can't think of many places in the game that could use it if any. The only thing I could come up with is if did some sort of artwork far all the trigger scenes. Witch are hot by they way and some of my favorite lines in the game. Also while I was playing it again I noticed not all the of the trigger lines have a line undereath them like this: ___ it's a small detail but thought I'd let you know. I hope this helps and thanks again for putting out great games. Your 1 of the few game devs I feel like a can actually donate to at the times I'm able to do so. Since I feel like I can really trust you to do your best on finishing the game I backed. I really enjoyed Snow Daze and I'm getting exited for Overwhored 2. Although to be honest I'm a bit worried about the 3D models for it and a bit exited too. Between that and VR it just seems like this may be your longest project yet. That said after hearing the voice acting for Snow Daze my wishlist for Overwhored 2 would be have voice acting too. Although I'm not expecting it since I'm assuming it will be more text heavy then Snow Daze. The voice acting really added an extra layer to the game and I hope you consider putting voice acting in some of your future projects.
Contorted said:
To be blunt on my thoughts with the game: I find incest gross in most cases, find the protagonist a horrible person and find the cutsey vibe the game gives off to be genuinely creepy.

With all of that being said, godDAMN are they hot pieces of hypno fiction. I love how the device works at ensnaring the family and the subsequent conditioning that comes with it (even the doggy play is not really my thing). Keep this shit coming, as much as it disgusts me in some ways.
Funny enough this is the end result of my attempts to blend happy hypnofics and horror. It's supposed to be unsettling but produce arousal instead of fear. I ended up using those techniques to create something cheery and unsettling that still gets people off. Not just us, either. Seems to work on a lot of people.

Why? Because it's fucking hilarious.

RedCollarBlackCollar said:
My only question is that now that the project wrapped up, are u guys already set on your next one, or are you taking ideas/suggestions/feedback on the next sort of game to put out there?

I personally kinda dislike Kissing Therapy because it's a product of an earlier period in my writing where I was experimenting with grimdark and would have been like any of the hundreds of stories I'd written and discarded in the past but I wanted to make a minigame for a game Jam and that happened to still survive on an online backup.

It's also the one that's given me the most angry comments. It wasn't a commentary on anything, just exploring dark themes in the formula and having hypnofetish fun. I have a prequel story but I kinda feel like that'd be way more trouble than it's worth. Who knows. I might adapt it anyway at some point.

Still, a lot of hypnofetishists do like the raw dose. I'm going to be adding some pictures to Kiss Therapy this month. It won't expand the game really, but it'll add pictures to Katherine's descriptions of her friends and the things they did.

If you like those consider this, as it's something I wrote a few years back that follows similar themes, albeit not yuri.

http://www.mcstories.com/EachDay/EachDay.html

RandomHypnoGuy69 said:
You should join our Discord. There's a playtester's group that you'd probably enjoy being a part of. I am passing these on to our coder, thanks!
Wow damn...i just discovered this game and this game is pretty good too, though there's a few suggestions/my opinion.

-The incest, it's hot and kinda disturbing for me.

-I kinda expect that you need to help your family to overcame their issues and problem, till i realized that the MC is a bastard. And he's voiceless too.

-The art is good expect that the females breast size feel like the same. Too big for my taste. And making me can't take them seriously. The same with their body shapes, the tomboy twin sister said to have muscle and tan?(cmiiw) but her body still same with the rest .

- The voices and the hypno is hot and good albeit a little bit amoral, but then again hypnos is hot for me.

-Could we actualy have a karma meter? I kinda wish i could help the families and solving their issues without making them sex slave? Kinda like branched path with either we live as a normal family or a enslaved one.

-Though so far the game is pretty good with voices. Can we get the MC a voice , kinda disturb me how it look like the MC is a mute.

4/5. It's my moral issue not the game but i enjoyed it nonetheless. The body art could be improved. Give MC a voice. More empty eyes.
So I decided to play snow daze (right after I played overwhored), and I'd like to share my feelings. I'm not really one to play eroges usually. I don't know how many endings there are, but I managed to get one for each character on my playthrough. I decided that I found the "everything end" particularly humorous. I did at one point get an error, at the end of day three after listening in on Jane while she slept. However, I just continued playing. on another note, I also had a few bugs with overwhored where I couldn't view Oola's sex scene because of a supposedly missing effect, couldn't view Ilmater's one-time scene a second time, and couldn't use the Resurrection skill because of a missing sound effect. Anyway, the game was pretty fun, even though it's really not my normal type of game. I kind of feel that there's an ending where you get all of the girls because the ending pictures look like they could overlap, but it could of course just be that it's easier to just use one picture. Anyways, it's a great game.
cypress_z said:
I personally kinda dislike Kissing Therapy because it's a product of an earlier period in my writing where I was experimenting with grimdark and would have been like any of the hundreds of stories I'd written and discarded in the past but I wanted to make a minigame for a game Jam and that happened to still survive on an online backup.

It's also the one that's given me the most angry comments. It wasn't a commentary on anything, just exploring dark themes in the formula and having hypnofetish fun. I have a prequel story but I kinda feel like that'd be way more trouble than it's worth. Who knows. I might adapt it anyway at some point.

Still, a lot of hypnofetishists do like the raw dose. I'm going to be adding some pictures to Kiss Therapy this month. It won't expand the game really, but it'll add pictures to Katherine's descriptions of her friends and the things they did.

If you like those consider this, as it's something I wrote a few years back that follows similar themes, albeit not yuri.

Understandable, and to be fair, I did suspect that the game would bring about some upset with some people. But hey, at the very least, I think there have been a handful of positive/supportive comments that have come about from the game.

I do look forward to that update, and hope you let us know when it goes up!

I do hope we get some more yuri games from you in the future though. Doesn't have to be a followup to Kissing Therapy, but if ever trying out a new idea, I'd be interested in seeing where you guys would go with it!

cypress_z said:
You should join our Discord. There's a playtester's group that you'd probably enjoy being a part of. I am passing these on to our coder, thanks!
Even though the message wasn't directed at me, figured I'd join and see what you guys are up to.
Do you have any kind of eta for the fully polished version, or will that just be a gradual kinda thing?
cypress_z said:
Funny enough this is the end result of my attempts to blend happy hypnofics and horror. It's supposed to be unsettling but produce arousal instead of fear. I ended up using those techniques to create something cheery and unsettling that still gets people off. Not just us, either. Seems to work on a lot of people.

Why? Because it's fucking hilarious.

I'm sorry to hear you were getting alot of hate comments about Kiss Therapy. Peronaly I liked. It it was the classic hypnotherapist hypnotizes their patients to be their slaves all be it in a darker and more realistic tone. I know that type of thing isn't for everyone just like the incect in Snow Daze. However I'm glad to see that with Snow Daze atleast it seems people that are voicing their opinions are more civil about it. Hypnosis is just naturally dark whether people want to admit it or not same with other fetishes like bondage. However that dosen't mean it has to be dark depending on the situation it could even be funny like hypnotizing someone to act like a chicken. I think one thing people tend to forget about fetishes is that it's a sexual fantsay something not the normal. It's something weird you usually develop during your childhood that you find out later gets you off. Just because I have a slight fetish for incect dosn't mean I actually wanna fuck my mom. Although I do like the taboo element of it. Just like I like the control aspect of hypnosis. So when you use hypnosis to make a mom have sex with her son something most moms wouldn't do. What turns me on the most is the control aspect since most moms would never do it. One of the things I like most about your game is how real the hypnosis seems in worlds you create. For example in Overwhored if I was really a villain with mind control powers then I probably would enslave every cute girl I see.
Contorted said:

For my 2 cents about the incest in the game. In a fantasy setting I personally don't mind incest. Although to be fair I don't have any siblings. Witch if I did maybe I would think differently about it. That said I personally always thought if hypnosis worked like it did in the movies and if you applied it to real life it would go something like this. The 1st people you would hypnotize would be your sister, mother, or girl you have a crush on. Basicly because these people would most likely be your 1st targets since they would be close to you. In my example I'm going to start by hypnotizing the sister and try and walk through the process.

1st: reading a boob on hypnosis. thinking if only this worked for real

2nd: sister finds you reading the book about hypnosis and says you actually believe this crap. then laughs.

3rd: you replay hypnosis is not crap.

4th: your sister replies fine then why don't you hypnotize me.

5th: thinking fine i will do just that and when your hypnotized i will make you do all my chores.

6th: try hypnotizing your sister.

7th: looks like the hypnosis is working but sure.

8th: work up the nerve to command your sister to do something small. (for my example it will be a dog)

9th: your sister barks like a dog

10th: thinking holy shit this might have actually worked.

11th: realizing wait a minute she may just be pretending to be hypnotized.

12th: commanding your sister to to something your not completely sure she will do. (for my example i will make my sister do my chores)

13th: once your sister has done your chores realizing this may be real after all but you have to be sure.

14th: working up the nerve to command your sister to do something big something you think she would never do (for my example i will order my sister strip). all the while being nerves that your sister might be playing with you after all and what you will say to her if she really was only faking.

15th: after your sister has taken her shirt off finally realizing this must be real.

16th: realizing just now that you sister is actually hot. now that you have ordered her to strip.

17th: giving in to your primal instincts and commanding your sister to do pervy things with you.

18th: after you realize what you have just done you start to regret it abit. wondering if incest is really that wrong.

19th: thinking fuck it i'm going to hell anyways and although it wasn't what i plan to have sex with my sister it was pretty hot.

20th: commanding your sister to get dressed

21st: giving your sister a trigger

22nd: before waking your sister back up again commanding her to forget everything.

23rd: thinking now that i know this works for real i'll hypnotize that girl i have a crush on.

24th: your mom starts realizing your sister has been acting a bit differant lately. (for example maybe your sister is dressing sluttier)

25th: thinking fuck if mom finds out what i've been doing i'll be screwed.

26th: realizing well if i hypnotize mom i could make her stop asking so many questions and stop her from ruining everything.

27th: hypnotizing your mom. maybe doining some of the things above like realizing shes hot, doing pervy things and giving her a trigger.

28th: now that you have both your mom and sister hypnotized. its time to hypnotize your crush.

29th: hypnotizing your crush

The End.
As I have control of my account, I can finally give an opinion about this game that, without a doubt, I will not stop playing.

First I'll start with the CG.
The scenes of Jane, Noelle, Sarah and Kira lit me up a lot...but the scene that seemed a bit strange was Noelle and Jane, when Jane kisses Noelle she looked a bit strange...but that does not take away the fact that this scene is good.

Now the voices.
My favorite will always be Jane's voice, the way she interpreted her voice in the sex scenes seems great to me.

Sarah on the other hand in the sex scenes sounded like..."yandere" that even terrified me a little. xD

Kira sounded like a "bitch"...and I like that a lot, so much that I blushed a lot when listening to her. (I know that Sarah and Kira share the same voice.)

Noelle...I'm a big fan of the milfs (and I don't think I'm the only one)
The final scene with her to make her your slave was the one I liked the most in how she made her voice.

This game is good...but there are things that I would have liked to see and hear.
When I played that game for the first time, I thought that after the third day of using the device, in the end I would give them a hypnotic word to have them in a trance and speak in an "inexpressive" way.
(I know that subliminal messages make up for it a bit, but I would have liked that)

If this game has a sequel, but now with new characters...it will be great!

I give this game an 8/10 ^_^
I'm making a change to my business and working on a few projects other than Snow Daze. I don't have a thread specifically for a lot of these other projects yet so I wanted to inform you all of what we're doing in this one! There's a lot, so strap yourself in!

First off let me start by saying that we are going to be changing things on the patreon and moving to more of a minimalist approach there. We're going to start putting a lot of stuff on our own website soon. Although it's fairly barebones at the moment we will be adding a looooot to this site.

http://outbreak.games/

We've got several projects ongoing at the moment and we're close to finishing them, so let me give you this comprehensive overview. Snow Daze is close to completion. It should either be done by the end of this month or during next month. Kissing Therapy is getting an update - no new content, but more lewd pics and a slight adjustment to make the story better. Hypnolab VR is getting worked on as well - the game isn't properly playable yet but will serve as an excellent place for us to test animations before going into Overwhored 2. Finally, Overwhored 2 is working towards a first demo. We'll have pictures to preview all of this in our megapost. Our primary focus at the moment is getting the site up, updating Kissing Therapy and finishing Snow Daze. Kissing Therapy Relewded should come out this month! Here's the info in quick graphics form:

https://i.imgur.com/Jtfs7ty.png

spoiler

I hope you enjoyed the previews! The work we're doing is thanks to your support! A special thank you to everyone that's been a patron! You make the games possible!
I really need to take the time to actually play this. -_-
i had a question cypress,will he VR game be playable with a normal mouse and keyboard/monitor? for those of use with no expensive VR headsets?
hypnoshadow said:
i had a question cypress,will he VR game be playable with a normal mouse and keyboard/monitor? for those of use with no expensive VR headsets?
Yep! That's been the plan since the beginning. I think VR will pick up steam as soon as people's paychecks start to rise, new minimum wage limits are put into place and the tech gets cheaper. But until then most people are gonna use it on the desktop, so I'll design for both.
Hello again everyone! I've got more previews back! We've been super busy at Outbreak Games making all kinds of awesome stuff! Most importantly though, we have some release dates!

Firstly! Snow Daze 1.0 will release to patrons on Midnight of Friday the 13th! Why the spooky date? Because Snow Daze is psychological horror, but mostly because it's easy to remember. The complete, total, finished release of Snow Daze with all redrawn pics and content will be out on Friday the 13th in April!

There will also be a release this month - Kissing Therapy Relewded! Kissing Therapy was a minigame we made for a game jam that had a few scenes that should have gotten pics. Because it was made quickly I decided to go back and show it a little love. It will come out on Friday the 30th of March!

spoiler

Remember - all of this is thanks to the Patrons. I make these games and give them out because the patrons hold me up. They are the power that keeps us going. Thank you all for helping me to finish not one, but two video games and a minigame. Here's to hoping for many more!
cypress_z said:
Hello again everyone! I've got more previews back! We've been super busy at Outbreak Games making all kinds of awesome stuff! Most importantly though, we have some release dates!

Firstly! Snow Daze 1.0 will release to patrons on Midnight of Friday the 13th! Why the spooky date? Because Snow Daze is psychological horror, but mostly because it's easy to remember. The complete, total, finished release of Snow Daze with all redrawn pics and content will be out on Friday the 13th in April!

There will also be a release this month - Kissing Therapy Relewded! Kissing Therapy was a minigame we made for a game jam that had a few scenes that should have gotten pics. Because it was made quickly I decided to go back and show it a little love. It will come out on Friday the 30th of March!

spoiler

Remember - all of this is thanks to the Patrons. I make these games and give them out because the patrons hold me up. They are the power that keeps us going. Thank you all for helping me to finish not one, but two video games and a minigame. Here's to hoping for many more!
Wow! It's weird when I remember you talking about how you couldn't work on the first overwhored due to real life reasons, and now you've progressed to having a company with other staff members. How many staff members do you have, if you don't mind me asking?
averageguy17 said:
Wow! It's weird when I remember you talking about how you couldn't work on the first overwhored due to real life reasons, and now you've progressed to having a company with other staff members. How many staff members do you have, if you don't mind me asking?
When I started I paid for all the art to be commissioned myself. I was essentially just an anon poster on anonib - that's where I first posted my original lost to time game, Hypno Master. I also posted the first demo of Overwhored on there. Back then I had to stop when I ran out of personal money or time. I never expected to make money off of it - it was essentially just a personal fun project.

Once patreon happened and I could make a living of of it I put the same energy I put into my previous work into this and it expanded wonderfully.

Everyone who works for me does so on contracts and are independent contractors. There's about fourteen people I hire on a semi-regular basis in some capacity. Games take lots of different skills to make. I managed to pull together enough to build the first game myself, but making them well requires a lot of skilled people working in concert.
cypress_z said:
When I started I paid for all the art to be commissioned myself. I was essentially just an anon poster on anonib - that's where I first posted my original lost to time game, Hypno Master. I also posted the first demo of Overwhored on there. Back then I had to stop when I ran out of personal money or time. I never expected to make money off of it - it was essentially just a personal fun project.

Once patreon happened and I could make a living of of it I put the same energy I put into my previous work into this and it expanded wonderfully.

Everyone who works for me does so on contracts and are independent contractors. There's about fourteen people I hire on a semi-regular basis in some capacity. Games take lots of different skills to make. I managed to pull together enough to build the first game myself, but making them well requires a lot of skilled people working in concert.
Oh you had another game? I kinda wish I had the opportunity to play it, haha. What was it like?