Vanndril said:
Pft. That's kind of a fun idea to toy with. While Changer and I bumble about using pseudo-science terms that a lot of detective/cop shows use, Greasyi could pop in and be the only guy who ACTUALLY knows what he's talking about and uses real terminology that makes sense in context.

Looking at you, every CSI under the Sun.
It's not pseudo-science! Paralaxing dot matrices refracting the coagulating sepultures are the very cornerstone of our scientific achievements.
Yeah, I usually blacklist more than just disney or things like Dr. Seuss which are just sources for shows, because some stupid people are too freaking lazy to put in any tags besides "tagme" and the name of the show. Such a poor excuse for being lazy! And yes, I'm American. But I'm half-German and half-Italian.
Changer said:
It's not pseudo-science! Paralaxing dot matrices refracting the coagulating sepultures are the very cornerstone of our scientific achievements.
Look, I know you don't understand the language you just used, but if you call my grandmother a whore again there is going to be trouble.
Dantus said:
Why would you blacklist Uncle Sam? What kind of American are you ;P?
A full-blood American. I just don't think that the "I want YOU" poster is fitting for hypno pictures.
why to hypnogoat666?

what is wrong?
Zatara666 said:
why to hypnogoat666?

what is wrong?
Wow. How did you even find this thread ? In Interwebz terms, that's technically called "necroing". And I guess I'm not helping. I'll shut up now.
TheMadPrince said:
Wow. How did you even find this thread ? In Interwebz terms, that's technically called "necroing". And I guess I'm not helping. I'll shut up now.
the forum have a serach place
XD
and I write hypnogoat and find this
Zatara666 said:
the forum have a serach place
XD
and I write hypnogoat and find this
Take a look at the dates of these posts, is what we're saying. The "what's wrong" was around a year ago and AFAIK is not wrong now.
There is no way to "sage" here? You know, a way to post without bumping the thread to the front page?
Well since this did get necro'd, did we ever fix the problem?
UselessFish said:
Well since this did get necro'd, did we ever fix the problem?
I guess not.

http://hypnohub.net/forum/show/32080

OP worked around it by removing tags.
But to be honest it could help itself by generalize tags based on franchise, theme or artist rather than characters and subjects. if it blacklisted the tag "western" then a dozen of blacklisted tags became already redundant (and posts slipped through are incorrectly tagged).
Also adding typo tags to the blacklist does not make sense.