locustshoes said:
The file names are just Bianca.png, Tea the Cat 03.png and USB Ultron Defence Bot.png. Some of them haven't extracted properly either. Maybe it's cos I'm doing them one at a time
That's kind of odd...
DrgnmastrAlex said:
That's kind of odd...
I know why, it's cos I wasn't using WinRAR to do it. When I used WinRAR it stopped at that and said to locate the next volume (part 2) which Siegfried is still working on getting up
locustshoes said:
I know why, it's cos I wasn't using WinRAR to do it. When I used WinRAR it stopped at that and said to locate the next volume (part 2) which Siegfried is still working on getting up
Ah, okay.
Now downloading parts 4 and 5 cos I can't sleep so I may as well
locustshoes said:
The file names are just Bianca.png, Tea the Cat 03.png and USB Ultron Defence Bot.png. Some of them haven't extracted properly either. Maybe it's cos I'm doing them one at a time
weird, UDB ultron-defence-bot.png was the only file I couldn't extract from 13
plsignore said:
weird, UDB ultron-defence-bot.png was the only file I couldn't extract from 13
Yeah I think to get them all we need all 13 parts. Still like an hour until I get 4 and 5 downloaded then I need to upload them. No idea where Siegfried is with Part 2 so may end up getting that myself too
Got two more pieces. We're just missing 7, 8, and 9 when locustshoes adds the links to 4 & 5 :)

I'll repackage it as one file and reupload it to both MEGA and as a torrent once they're all in place.
If no-one's going for Part 10 yet, I might take care of that one overnight. Expect it to be done between the time of writing and roughly 10 hours from then.

It hasn't been claimed yet on the list, so I figure I might as well do my part.
NamesAreForTheWeak said:
If no-one's going for Part 10 yet, I might take care of that one overnight. Expect it to be done between the time of writing and roughly 10 hours from then.

It hasn't been claimed yet on the list, so I figure I might as well do my part.
That'd complete the set :) I've added you to the tracker.
Zhingouz said:
That'd complete the set :) I've added you to the tracker.
I saw. Awesome - though again, it's gonna be a while since I'm about to go to sleep so the upload will happen when I wake up.
I now have all 13 and trying to get them all into a dropbox folder for ya (just for the weekend though and I'll delete it after that cos I need the space). Taking a while to go up though.
Currently uploading Part 10 to Mega. Will edit this post when it's done.

EDIT: Done. Have a link. https://mega.nz/#!5gBjyQ4C!d0wnaD-YXo7b6tqdbJZrkXYBJ-mCeFziUyllZ8KyFSM
locustshoes said:
I now have all 13 and trying to get them all into a dropbox folder for ya (just for the weekend though and I'll delete it after that cos I need the space). Taking a while to go up though.
Would you upload the missing parts to MEGA first? Since the rest is on there already
Zhingouz said:
Would you upload the missing parts to MEGA first? Since the rest is on there already
I might do it if locust won't - currently downloading part 4. Might be rude, but at least it'll be closer to completion that way.

EDIT: https://mega.nz/#!R9wnBaAY!XWtKIBZUbYzqfrgKrdFSlOB0OMB1FvoeB-oMUi7r82k There's Part 4 if you want it from me.
NamesAreForTheWeak said:
I might do it if locust won't - currently downloading part 4. Might be rude, but at least it'll be closer to completion that way.

EDIT: https://mega.nz/#!R9wnBaAY!XWtKIBZUbYzqfrgKrdFSlOB0OMB1FvoeB-oMUi7r82k There's Part 4 if you want it from me.
Yeah fair enough, I'm going to download Part 5 as well.
I've updated the posting with torrent and magnet links. Currently uploading the full archive to MEGA.

I was honestly a little disappointed with the contents of the pack. Mostly slight alt edits. There are a few nuggets of gold, though.

I would compare it to going to Area 51 and they show you a russian sub, all proud of all the weird stuff there's in it, and you're just like "Yeah but where's the aliens tho" xD
Zhingouz said:
I've updated the posting with torrent and magnet links. Currently uploading the full archive to MEGA.

I was honestly a little disappointed with the contents of the pack. Mostly slight alt edits. There are a few nuggets of gold, though.

I would compare it to going to Area 51 and they show you a russian sub, all proud of all the weird stuff there's in it, and you're just like "Yeah but where's the aliens tho" xD
Yeah sorry ended up going away for the bank holiday weekend without much notice, couldn't upload
locustshoes said:
Yeah sorry ended up going away for the bank holiday weekend without much notice, couldn't upload
Don't worry about it :)
I noticed today that someone upload the whole archive to e- hentai two days ago. If someone doesn't want to download it and want to see it online, here is the link:
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/939492/33ddf093da/
bampu cos I got a message from rosvo when I asked about my newest commission and he said:

"You can tell the moods that I have no problem with it when someone posts a pic of mine that they commissed themself.
But that does not mean all my pics are ok to post. I do not want to see the next 1000+ new posts being all my old pics.
I do not wan to see some of my older shitty pics reposted and it is also unfair to artist who post on the hub, who worked hard on a new pic but it then the pic gets buried under some of my older pics. "

Can I post my new pic pls
Riley said:
bampu cos I got a message from rosvo when I asked about my newest commission and he said:

"You can tell the moods that I have no problem with it when someone posts a pic of mine that they commissed themself.
But that does not mean all my pics are ok to post. I do not want to see the next 1000+ new posts being all my old pics.
I do not wan to see some of my older shitty pics reposted and it is also unfair to artist who post on the hub, who worked hard on a new pic but it then the pic gets buried under some of my older pics. "

Can I post my new pic pls
Said it was fine before. If for whatever reason it's not, we'll try discussing it before we go on to remove (if we need to for whatever reason).
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
Said it was fine before. If for whatever reason it's not, we'll try discussing it before we go on to remove (if we need to for whatever reason).
OK then I'm gonna upload it, and will provide the screenshots to the mods if necessary (just not until Tuesday or possibly Wednesday as going away for a couple of days)
As the user name says I`m Rosvo if you do not belief that this is really me then go to deviantart and write me note and will confirm it there.

Now that this out of the way.

Lets recap why I`m on the artist blacklist
When the Hub started my pictures were posted here without asking me for my permission. That was not the best start with me and the Hub.
And at that time, I also had my own paywall. I talked with the mods at that time (not sure if they are still the same) and they added me to the artist blacklist and keep my stuff from this site quite effectively – a good job from the Mods.

After I closed the paywall some people asked if that meant that I was also ok with my stuff being posted on the hub - with people like Anno1404 asking that frequently.

My two main reasons why I not for the removal of the blacklist are as Riley mentioned above:
1: a lot of my older pics I think are not that good or just shitty. I`m sure there are some here who agree with me on. I have no desire to share these old things around. After I closed down the paywall I send them out there into the web the fastest and less work intensive way (for myself – you guys seem to have struggled with that a bit).
hat Liru guy/girl who took the time and work to post it on e-hentai did a good job with that one. A nice contained spot for all the old stuff. But to see that old pics getting reposted here ones more is something that rubs me the wrong way.

2: Seeing my old stuff burry new pics from other artists. Think of an artist who likes to post on the hub and who looks forward to some comments etc., and now her/his new pic jumps from page one to page 5 +. I would feel unhappy if that would be me.

Well I can do nothing against 2 – I could only hope that the mods would handle that somehow -so let that up to them.
What about 1 – well that is a personal feeling that I have but I guess I can close my eyes real tight if I see some of that old stuff geting posted – or filter out my own stuff from the tags.

So yeh I let it up to the mods to decide if they want to open that floodgate or not.
rosvo said:
with people like Anno1404 asking that frequently.
<.< >.> Me? eeerr... *puts on fake-mustache* I don't know who you mean...

rosvo said:
2: Seeing my old stuff burry new pics from other artists. Think of an artist who likes to post on the hub and who looks forward to some comments etc., and now her/his new pic jumps from page one to page 5 +. I would feel unhappy if that would be me.
Couldn't we post the commissions as stand-alone pics and group the other pics in a giant pool with 99% of them hidden from the posts-page?
rosvo said:
Don't worry too much about 2, there are bulk posting guidelines.

http://hypnohub.net/wiki/show?title=help%3Abulk_posting_guidelines

Whilst they are nominally "guidelines", it's pretty much always enforced/adhered to.

Whilst 1 is a concern it's less of a concern since dump runs are hard to do because of said "guidelines" and the fact I believe you have to manually set every single image to be hidden.
@Anno1404 you can infact its part of the bulk posting guidlines