Just leveled up to age 30. No deaths so far, fingers crossed that trend continues. :P
Changer said:
Just leveled up to age 30. No deaths so far, fingers crossed that trend continues. :P
Yeah but they make you start having to team with other 30's and you have to grind to buy anything of value.
Pinkanator said:
Yeah but they make you start having to team with other 30's and you have to grind to buy anything of value.
I can confirm this.
My birthday is today, May 1st. ^^
My Birthday is tomorrow I am hyped right now.
Everyone give a big Happy Birthday to my beautiful GF Sophia on her birthday today, the 19th ^W^ <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Pinkanator said:
Everyone give a big Happy Birthday to my beautiful GF Sophia on her birthday today, the 19th ^W^ <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
happy b-day sophia~~~~

oddly enough, my birthday is exactly one month later
We may not talk much but hope you have a good one.
someguy231 said:
asdfghjklkjnhbvcxcvgbhnjmk;jllhbvgfctgvyhbnjmknjyvbgfcdxryfvgubhnjvgfcdyxryhfvgbh

Can't wait til October 25th. Then again, no one will care.
Ay nice! A fellow October 25ther
crazyman said:
one day....
Your birthday is tomorrow. Woooo!
You free tomorrow? Hit me a DM pleasy :3
crazyman said:
one day....
Happy birfday bro bro bro! <3<3<3
Hello, just wanted to let people know that mine's in a couple days on the 21st. Birthdays have never really been a huge deal for me, but I've been blessed with online friends these past couple years and have started to put a little more stock in them lately. So a kind well-wish is always appreciated :D
Mezzberry said:
A kind well-wish is always appreciated :D
I sent you a message via DA but to continue my streak of bringing birthday wishes days after the fact, Happy Birthday Mezz =)
Oh whoops forgot this existed. Otherwise I wouldn't have made the forum post I was dumb enough to make a few days ago and nearly got temp banned for yaaayyy happy bday to everyone who just had a bday recently. Mine was on the 17th. Turned 24 ya
IZ MA BIRFDAY! YAY!
Omg happy birthday!
Pinkanator said:
IZ MA BIRFDAY! YAY!
Happy B-day, Pink.
Pinkanator said:
IZ MA BIRFDAY! YAY!
A very happy birthday to you!
My birthday is on September 16th.
24 years for me...damn. ^u^
My birthday is on September 19
i will get 21 this year
Another year older, today/6th. Yup.

Older than the past few sharings, apparently, too, haha. Boo.
BlackWidow69x said:

Happy birthday to you. And I know the feeling of being older than a lot of the others damn youngsters.
BlackWidow69x said:

Happy Birthday! If it makes you feel better, I'm turning 31 in January.
BlackWidow69x said:

Happy birthday ♥
geekgirl8 said:
If it makes you feel better, I'm turning 31 in January.
I'm turning 30 on the 31st this month. I have the same birthday as Harry Potter. Too bad I'm not the chosen one, though not having my parents murdered by magic Hilter is nice.
Imasuky said:
I'm turning 30 on the 31st this month. I have the same birthday as Harry Potter. Too bad I'm not the chosen one, though not having my parents murdered by magic Hilter is nice.
Hey, that's pretty cool! I actually share my birthday with Hayao Miyazaki---found that out one year when I tuned into TCM and discovered they were playing all of his movies back to back in a marathon. That was one hell of a cool birthday.
geekgirl8 said:
Hey, that's pretty cool! I actually share my birthday with Hayao Miyazaki---found that out one year when I tuned into TCM and discovered they were playing all of his movies back to back in a marathon. That was one hell of a cool birthday.
Neat. It's always cool to find out what well know figure real or fictional share your birthday.
@Imasuky, geekgirl, Sohpia Thanks much ^^

And, well, I feel a bit less bad about my age, then. Only slightly older than that...

@geekgirl that does sound like an awesome birthday!
@Imasuky agreed. I donno why I find that stuff interesting, but I do. Though I tend to have characters I'm not fond of closer to my birthday ^^;;
BlackWidow69x said:
@Imasuky, geekgirl, Sohpia Thanks much ^^

And, well, I feel a bit less bad about my age, then. Only slightly older than that...

@geekgirl that does sound like an awesome birthday!
@Imasuky agreed. I donno why I find that stuff interesting, but I do. Though I tend to have characters I'm not fond of closer to my birthday ^^;;
I was watching one show and there was a character that I couldn't stand. And of course I find out she had my birthday.