@GrandDad: as far as I'm concerned, yes. Do please include perhaps a word count so we know how long the story is beforehand ^^
Well, it's a text manip that I already uploaded on the hub. I just wanted some criticisms, since it is my first one after all. And I kind of want to do this again some time in the future.

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/55151/age-bed-blonde_hair-blush-cagliostro-cape-cum-cum_
Started something new, I haven't done the shading yet, but any preliminary feedback is appreciated. https://imgur.com/a/sC5F6
busshock said:
Started something new, I haven't done the shading yet, but any preliminary feedback is appreciated. https://imgur.com/a/sC5F6
Feel like the glow should be pink for the charm instead of light blue.
Yeah I'm not happy with it either, I was going for blue because Ahri has these blue orbs (I don't play LoL, no clue what they are). I may leave it out entirely.
busshock said:
Yeah I'm not happy with it either, I was going for blue because Ahri has these blue orbs (I don't play LoL, no clue what they are). I may leave it out entirely.
If that can help : the blue orbs are mainly orbs that deal heavy damage. Think of pure energy, either in the form of an orb or of a wisp.
Though, she can send a literal pink heart to an enemy to charm him/her. So, that can work with pink.
busshock said:
Yeah I'm not happy with it either, I was going for blue because Ahri has these blue orbs (I don't play LoL, no clue what they are). I may leave it out entirely.
Definitely look into some proper references then. There are a lot of "charm" related NSFW art of her out there, some featured on the Hub:
http://hypnohub.net//data/image/c0fc80b4a5303d2482bea32c79c2b431.png
http://hypnohub.net//data/image/e065a4c18ddbedb951a963b0c5add830.jpg
http://hypnohub.net//data/image/a2fef6134289119b901e045e7259e857.jpg
http://hypnohub.net//data/image/d94da7062f940b2faf6c1194e5dfb3c4.png
Okay, this one's more of a material request, but I'm too damn lazy to go find and necro a different thread for it, so I'll ask here:

Anyone know a good place to find pattern/texture images (clone stamp compatibility not necessarily required) like the one on the snake scales here? And yes, I've tried google image search, but at least 'snake scale pattern' or other such general terms don't seem to have the desired result.
TheKinkyFinn said:
Okay, this one's more of a material request, but I'm too damn lazy to go find and necro a different thread for it, so I'll ask here:

Anyone know a good place to find pattern/texture images (clone stamp compatibility not necessarily required) like the one on the snake scales here? And yes, I've tried google image search, but at least 'snake scale pattern' or other such general terms don't seem to have the desired result.
Something like this? http://i.stack.imgur.com/Dsx8g.png
I use Sketchup Texture Club for all my patterns. Maybe you could repurpose a giraffe fur or leather one with some photoshop magic? Once you register you get X amount of textures for free each day. (I think 15?) You can download unlimited if you pay for it.

I've never had to pay for it, just look carefully between the many options, open every texture in a new tab and decide between 'em.
akaece said:
Something like this? http://i.stack.imgur.com/Dsx8g.png
Kind of, though the angles aren't really what I had in mind (then again, I suppose I could shop them up). Besides, the scales were just the one example that's really eluding me at the moment.

Friye said:
I use Sketchup Texture Club for all my patterns. Maybe you could repurpose a giraffe fur or leather one with some photoshop magic? Once you register you get X amount of textures for free each day. (I think 15?) You can download unlimited if you pay for it.

I've never had to pay for it, just look carefully between the many options, open every texture in a new tab and decide between 'em.
You know, if I ever start drawing requests/commissions, I'll promise you the dubious honor of being my first guinea pi- I mean client.
TheKinkyFinn said:
You know, if I ever start drawing requests/commissions, I'll promise you the dubious honor of being my first guinea pi- I mean client.
xD I look forward to it!
This is pretty good! Your gf is talented! :D