AnnoyinGoblin said:
@Geekgirl8 : would you mind if I tried to write something for your edited pic ? I might have a few ideas. Looking back, the red lighting could be good for something a bit more "magical" or erotic.
Sure, go ahead! :)
@Friye : Oh, okay. That's nice to hear. I'm usually too heavy-handed on added effects when I try to edit something, so that was my concern.

I'll try what you and @Foolycooly said, with a bigger picture. In this one, the resolution wasn't optimal.

@geekgirl8 : Thanks o/
Bothering this thread again !

I tried a D.Va and Sombra manip here, and since I had to edit a few things (make the mouth a bit more homogenous with the drawing style, edit the text bubbles...), I wonder if the result is "okay" or if I made any big mistake.

I also gave up on the "Sombra skull in the eye" thing. Couldn't make it work properly.

(also I now realize I might have an obsession with Overwatch characters)
While I'm not a great fan of the text bubble shapes or the font (differences), I honestly couldn't tell the mouth was edited. The skull over her forehead works very well! All in all great quality work if you ask me ^^
Friye said:
While I'm not a great fan of the text bubble shapes or the font (differences), I honestly couldn't tell the mouth was edited. The skull over her forehead works very well! All in all great quality work if you ask me ^^
I'll be honest : at first, I hadn't downloaded the "Wild Words" font, hence the more "classic" Sombra text.
Wasn't too sure about my skill in removing text bubbles either.

Okay, thanks ! o/
Ok fine here im posting in the right thread happy? I was told i could my own thread so i did. Whats the points in having a create new thread button if you cant use it? It seems all the topics already have a thread so whats the point?

Again https://imgur.com/a/fnwF5bh proof read it then and this may be my last upload if you all get so annoyed at basically everything that i do
Sky said:
Ok fine here im posting in the right thread happy? I was told i could my own thread so i did. Whats the points in having a create new thread button if you cant use it? It seems all the topics already have a thread so whats the point?

Again https://imgur.com/a/fnwF5bh proof read it then and this may be my last upload if you all get so annoyed at basically everything that i do
I told you to create a new thread for seeking out proofreaders to work with. The thread you made was not to get feedback, as this one exists for that purpose. That's why it ended up getting locked.

And lastly, nobody's getting annoyed with everything you do because of some personal grudge or disdain. You've been asked several times to stop uploading and deleting your posts. It's understandable that you're still new to the site + being a manipper, but there is still a proper way to do things here. If you are looking for further help on rules of conduct, message a mod.
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
I told you to create a new thread for seeking out proofreaders to work with. The thread you made was not to get feedback, as this one exists for that purpose. That's why it ended up getting locked.

And lastly, nobody's getting annoyed with everything you do because of some personal grudge or disdain. You've been asked several times to stop uploading and deleting your posts. It's understandable that you're still new to the site + being a manipper, but there is still a proper way to do things here. If you are looking for further help on rules of conduct, message a mod.
Ok i didnt mean it as a personal grudge ive just been having a annoying weekend and it just built up ill post here for now on

Anyway whats wrong with posting on this thread?
Sky said:
Ok i didnt mean it as a personal grudge ive just been having a annoying weekend and it just built up ill post here for now on

Anyway whats wrong with posting on this thread?
I believe you're misunderstanding me.

The issue was that you shouldn't post for feedback in your proofreaders thread. This one is fine to post in, as it's meant for getting feedback.
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
I believe you're misunderstanding me.

The issue was that you shouldn't post for feedback in your proofreaders thread. This one is fine to post in, as it's meant for getting feedback.
I just posted an updated tab and i meant to ask to check again because after i did as the proof reader said and posted it again it was still flagged
If I'm understanding correctly:
Feedback is not the same as proofreading.

Feedback (and bonus suggestions):
The whole story is a little on-the-nose, which makes it feel simple and kind of dumb. That's fine, some people are into that. Visually, the fonts are legible and it's clear who's speaking and there's a clear progression or order to the story. I like that! D.va's eyes picture can be bigger, and if possible a fuller view of her face and not too much focus on her eyes. Let the viewer search and get trapped themselves! ;) Maybe mirror it too so it'll feel a little more balanced.

Proofreading:
You've not capitalised the beginnings of your sentences. "obediant" should be "obedient". ("no top on" and "your breast out" is redundant). You seem to struggle with keeping slang words and proper grammar apart, but as it's not technically incorrect and more a stylistic choice, I'll leave that for now.

If you have more questions or grievances about posting and your posts getting deleted, I suggest you take it to private messages witha moderator of your choice. A list of mods can be found here. Click on their name, and voila! Compose your message to send them. You'll get a notification in bold yellow letters at the top right of the site's menu if you've received an answer.
Friye said:
If I'm understanding correctly:
Feedback is not the same as proofreading.

Feedback (and bonus suggestions):
The whole story is a little on-the-nose, which makes it feel simple and kind of dumb. That's fine, some people are into that. Visually, the fonts are legible and it's clear who's speaking and there's a clear progression or order to the story. I like that! D.va's eyes picture can be bigger, and if possible a fuller view of her face and not too much focus on her eyes. Let the viewer search and get trapped themselves! ;) Maybe mirror it too so it'll feel a little more balanced.

Proofreading:
You've not capitalised the beginnings of your sentences. "obediant" should be "obedient". ("no top on" and "your breast out" is redundant). You seem to struggle with keeping slang words and proper grammar apart, but as it's not technically incorrect and more a stylistic choice, I'll leave that for now.

If you have more questions or grievances about posting and your posts getting deleted, I suggest you take it to private messages witha moderator of your choice. A list of mods can be found here. Click on their name, and voila! Compose your message to send them. You'll get a notification in bold yellow letters at the top right of the site's menu if you've received an answer.
Thanks for the feedback. I know its clucky but its just the start of the pool i want to make.
Sky said:
Thanks for the feedback. I know its clucky but its just the start of the pool i want to make.
"Just" the start? No, no, you gotta make a good impression with the start! Hook people! If the first three pages of a book are meh, you wouldn't wait for it to get good at page 50 unless people specifically recommended it to you, would you?

Always give your all! You, your art, and your viewers deserve to see some heart put into it :) this isn't highschool, after all!
Guess I'm looking for feedback, so hopefully this is the right place. I've always wanted to contribute something to the community, but I can't draw worth shit, or make manips for that matter. I have been kinda inspired by a few writers, most notably Sammynona, so I thought maybe I'd give writing a story or two a try.

I came up with this idea a few days ago, but... given the amount of content out there for mind control stories.. it's really hard to muster up the motivation and confidence to get to writing...

So, if people wouldn't mind reading it and letting me know what you think, I'd appreciate it. Is it good? Is it garbage? Would people actually like to read more? This was all I've written so far, but have a lot more in mind for the rest of this chapter, as well as one or two more. Please let me know, cuz I'm really apprehensive about all this.

spoiler
@PenwayExpress:

I read the story. It was great, oh my gosh I'm so glad I read it! Only note is that I didn't quite like the description of her breast. Otherwise, it was *amazing*. You've got an extensive vocabulary and a wonderful way of describing things.

Also, that ending -- I couldn't help but laugh! Great idea, and it ended just in time for it to still be funny.
I'm kind of new to manipping and would love to get some feedback on this piece! Thanks in advance. spoiler Features some bimbofication if that isn't your jam, just letting people know ahead of time.
Friye said:
@PenwayExpress:

I read the story. It was great, oh my gosh I'm so glad I read it! Only note is that I didn't quite like the description of her breast. Otherwise, it was *amazing*. You've got an extensive vocabulary and a wonderful way of describing things.

Also, that ending -- I couldn't help but laugh! Great idea, and it ended just in time for it to still be funny.
Thank you, that actually means a lot to me. Gonna try submitting the pilot to a few other sites for feedback as well. I do have a lot more ideas for where I want to take this story, as well as 2 or 3 other story ideas that I've come up with. Partly just need to muster the effort to actually take the time to write, as well as, like I mentioned before, find the courage to actually try creating something of my own even when I question what I could possibly contribute to an already-large collection of hypno literature.

Thanks again for your kind words!
(I hope someone else will tackle RoboFonzy's thing still, sadly bimbofication's not my thing, at all ;-; )

https://imgur.com/a/X5e52aK

I'm making a banner for a competition of a WoW art page. So far, I've got the lineart done. If there's anything off composition wise or something, let me know please!
Friye said:
I'm making a banner for a competition of a WoW art page. So far, I've got the lineart done. If there's anything off composition wise or something, let me know please!
Comparing the reference to the line art, there are a couple suggestions I have. 1rst, silhouette. In the reference image, the tops of the trees aren't cutoff like in the line art. Having that extra bit of space around the trees makes for a better silhouette. 2nd, perspective. It's hard to tell for sure with just the lineart, but at a glance the perspective planes for the foreground, midground, and background seem to be different.
Thanks Muddle! I'll be sure to share the finished project once the competition's over ^^
https://imgur.com/a/X5e52aK

I've finished the thing, if anyone's interested still :p I didn't end up changing all that much and mostly used colour and such to help with perspective. The reference picture was never meant to be a photocopy anyways. Oh, and PS: I didn't win :P I came in 6th or so.

And with that done, I'd like to call on my fellow artists! I've recently found out (how can you not know?!) that I'm pretty bad at textures :O so! I'd love to get to doing some studies around them. If you think of any cool materials like silk, dirt, clouds, fur, wood, metal, ... that you like, please send me a picture or two! (But please don't tell me I'm bad at things because my fragile ego can only take so much right now :P)
@Friye : Ah, didn't see it when you posted it. Looks cute !

Also, posted two pics today (okay, two iterations of the same picture, but that kinda counts).
So, I think the text is difficult to read, but I have no idea how to make it better on Gimp. Tried two very similar tutorials, and I managed to fail miserably.