DBZA was copy right striked...again. You know what to do.
Invader Zim and Ghost in The Shell are getting new animated films from their creators (Jhoenen Vasquez and SAC director Kenji Kamiyama, respectfully).

There is good in this world after all.
Contorted said:
Invader Zim and Ghost in The Shell are getting new animated films from their creators (Jhoenen Vasquez and SAC director Kenji Kamiyama, respectfully).

There is good in this world after all.
oh god, please dont tell me this is the resurgence of hot topic goths
skullman2033 said:
Probably. But we must take the good with the bad, no matter the cost!
Contorted said:
Probably. But we must take the good with the bad, no matter the cost!
i'm scared contorted. i was once one of them, i dont want to go back.
skullman2033 said:
i'm scared contorted. i was once one of them, i dont want to go back.
Oh, you will go back. YOU'LL GO BACK. AND JHONEN VASQUEZ WILL BE LAUGHING HIS ASS TO THE MOTHER FUCKING BANK.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!
Still no Johnny the Homicidal Maniac movie. I wonder why...
Mr_Face said:
Still no Johnny the Homicidal Maniac movie. I wonder why...
Because we aren't worthy yet.
skullman2033 said:
WHATS UP FUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Eh, I feel like the much greater and more dire consequence of Zim was "lol, so randum" kids and awful slashfic writers. And the internet is lousy with even worse versions of those today anyway, so I feel like it can't do too much harm.
Yeah so an updated port of Danganronpa 1 and 2 came out on PS4. And there's apparently a dating mode.

I expect to be dissapointed but damn it i'll try
Pinkanator said:
Yeah so an updated port of Danganronpa 1 and 2 came out on PS4. And there's apparently a dating mode.

I expect to be dissapointed but damn it i'll try
If its the mode I'm thinking of, was that not in the original PSP (Or Vita or whatever) releases? Because I'm fairly certain its in the PC release.
JksAccount said:
If its the mode I'm thinking of, was that not in the original PSP (Or Vita or whatever) releases? Because I'm fairly certain its in the PC release.
Are you talking about the School-mode/Island-mode that unlocks after completing the main game? Because you're correct in that those modes are on the PC release.
averageguy17 said:
Are you talking about the School-mode/Island-mode that unlocks after completing the main game? Because you're correct in that those modes are on the PC release.
Yeah, thought so. I mean, I've never actually played the modes, but that sounds about right to what Pink is on about. I'm just surprised they weren't in the original release.
Senran Kagura is getting a game on the Switch, as announced in this goofy video on today's japanese Nintendo direct.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs_qbf4Nnzw

The NA direct confirmed Monster Hunter Stories is getting localized sometime this Fall.
I'm starting to get kinda worried there's been no word on a localization for Etrian Odyssey V, though.
Mr. Shifty by tinyBuild launched today.
so a new freemium app called "hooked" is gaining traction on apples store., basically it's like thriller stories done in text logs, standard cool concept, but kinda shitty execution because microtransactions, and i'm just wondering when someone here is gonna use this thing to make hypnosis stories
airmanexe said:
Senran Kagura is getting a game on the Switch, as announced in this goofy video on today's japanese Nintendo direct.
I guess I'm not surprised they didn't include Senran Kagura in the NOA Direct.

airmanexe said:
The NA direct confirmed Monster Hunter Stories is getting localized sometime this Fall.
MHS looks a little like a Pokemon game.

I'm a lot more excited for the mysterious "multiplayer action" Kirby game they announced for 3DS.
Contorted said:
New trailer for The Last Jedi, bitches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ
I like this *w*
Aniplex has announced an English version of Fate/Grand Order coming out this Summer at Sakura-Con.
Halo Wars was just released on Steam. Not Halo Wars 2, just the original, but this is still a pretty major thing. Also, they've kept the multiplayer separate from the Windows 10 version, and aren't giving people Steam keys who bought it from that platform, so there are some rather upset people.
Bill got the boot from Fox. hah!
skullman2033 said:
Bill got the boot from Fox. hah!
Goodbye and good riddance (let's leave it at that.)
I'm genuinely surprised they booted Mr. O'Reilly, given he was... A very large ratings draw. Kelly isn't a solid comparison, as she LEFT.

Fox News Channel could be in for some VERY interesting times - especially since by many accounts, O'Reilly was the biggest force keeping the control of Rupert Murdoch's sons, who want to rework the channel to be a more centrist news network so they can expand it into regions where there are strict standards for news networks, from being secured.

Like, I'm not gonna take a standpoint for or against this - it's just gonna be curious to see what happens. From a safe distance.
How are people liking the Overwatch: Uprising PvE mode?

Personally, not a fan although I'm enjoying the new loot. Bright purple Bastion looks great, but other than that the only event items I'm getting are player icons. Kinda sucks.
JTT said:
How are people liking the Overwatch: Uprising PvE mode?

Personally, not a fan although I'm enjoying the new loot. Bright purple Bastion looks great, but other than that the only event items I'm getting are player icons. Kinda sucks.
I got the genji skin, the only hero I can literally not play for shit -.-"
Nightington said:
I'm genuinely surprised they booted Mr. O'Reilly, given he was... A very large ratings draw. Kelly isn't a solid comparison, as she LEFT.

Fox News Channel could be in for some VERY interesting times - especially since by many accounts, O'Reilly was the biggest force keeping the control of Rupert Murdoch's sons, who want to rework the channel to be a more centrist news network so they can expand it into regions where there are strict standards for news networks, from being secured.

Like, I'm not gonna take a standpoint for or against this - it's just gonna be curious to see what happens. From a safe distance.
Completely putting aside politics or ideology, Fox News is still a business before anything else. The people in charge decided that the reaction of advertisers was going to make for a big enough negative to their profits that they were incentivized to let O'Reily go. Roger Ailes founded the whole damn network, and it was decided that he'd be a legal liability to keep around when a similar issue hit him a few years ago. Whatever you believe, it all comes to back to the survival of the business.
MARVEL VS CAPCOM INFINITE UPDATE! STORY TRAILER! CHARACTER COSTUMES! A RELEASE DATE! DELUXE EDITION!

....I think i just came from sheer hype....
Saint's Row 2 is free on GoG for 2 more days, in case anyone didn't know. (It was free on Steam between the 20th and the 22nd.)