Contorted said:
Better catch it before it leaves. It's a film that NEEDS to be seen on the big screen. The theater my friend and I went to was so empty it was kind of depressing and it was one of their bigger rooms for it to boot.
I watched Kubo in the theatre in the large screen all on my own. I get *THAT* feel. The janitors actually started watching it too, since nobody had actually stopped to watch it. Cool guys, got hit hard by dem feels, then super pissed when they realized nobody was watching it.
Pinkanator said:
I watched Kubo in the theatre in the large screen all on my own. I get *THAT* feel. The janitors actually started watching it too, since nobody had actually stopped to watch it. Cool guys, got hit hard by dem feels, then super pissed when they realized nobody was watching it.
Same thing happened when my friend and I saw Kubo last year as well. There were only four people for that screening, two of which included us and it was in the room that was even bigger than our Valerian screening.
Anon_3.141 said:
http://digitalcommons.law.scu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2505&context=historical

Youtube's being sued for causing the Adpocalypse.
Tldr for those of us have trouble with regular paperwork nevermind this?
Blitz_Habanera said:
For what i understanded 2 channles suffered a increidble amount of monetary loses from the adpocolips that youtube did in march so they had sued youtube for changing the model and make them lose the 90% of the monthly income.

If they actually manage to win this the rest of thechannels channels would sue google too so this could be a great hit to google
So i read about the trailer of infinity war and it seems that Thanos is trowing planets to atack the heros.

Things seem to go pretty well in marvel
Also some director has convinced Enchiroo Oda to make a live action serie about One Piece.

Oda had always rejected Live Actions but this director has been able to convince hin so
Finger cross.

It would be funny if this could be the new game of thrones
Blitz_Habanera said:
As I understand it, it's a class action lawsuit against YouTube for their lack of transparency on several things that it's really important to know -- such as how their monetizing algorithm works, and the rules that determine if your video gets flagged for demonitization -- and the fact that not knowing that has cost some channels upwards of 90% of their revenue because of the changes made back in March.

Not to mention that the bot that determines if your video is violating the rules or not is broken as fuck and isn't flagging the videos it SHOULD, and is flagging some fairly normal, family-friendly videos.
FallenMeteor said:
As I understand it, it's a class action lawsuit against YouTube for their lack of transparency on several things that it's really important to know -- such as how their monetizing algorithm works, and the rules that determine if your video gets flagged for demonitization -- and the fact that not knowing that has cost some channels upwards of 90% of their revenue because of the changes made back in March.

Not to mention that the bot that determines if your video is violating the rules or not is broken as fuck and isn't flagging the videos it SHOULD, and is flagging some fairly normal, family-friendly videos.
My presumption is that YT will come back and say some combination of a) that stuff is proprietary and b) you agreed to the TOS. Best plausible scenario is probably this gets settled out of court.
Sir_Lurksalaot said:
My presumption is that YT will come back and say some combination of a) that stuff is proprietary and b) you agreed to the TOS. Best plausible scenario is probably this gets settled out of court.
The lawsuit adds in that TOS doesn't say they can bait-and-switch the monetization rules like they did in the Adpocalpyse, and said tactics are against the law in the state that YouTube operates out of.

I agree this will probably get settled out of court, but hopefully a big fat lawsuit like this one is going to wake up YouTube to just how unhappy everyone is at how bad their current system is.
FallenMeteor said:
I agree this will probably get settled out of court, but hopefully a big fat lawsuit like this one is going to wake up YouTube to just how unhappy everyone is at how bad their current system is.
You think so?
Motorata said:
snip
FallenMeteor said:
snips
Okay now I understand.
Does YT operate out of California? I guess Alphabet, the parent, does.
Ogodei-Khan said:
Does YT operate out of California? I guess Alphabet, the parent, does.
Yes, YT and its owner Google are both California companies.
hey so sonic mania was leaked

in full

the whole thing

super mega alpha omega spoilers
spoiler

I hope those classic levels have many new things.

*fixed adding spoiler tag*
IDPet said:
shussssssssssh
SPOILZZZZZZZ Shushhhhhhhh

And yes, oh boy do they.

*looks at chemical plant 2 boss*
New ARMS character announced called Lola Pop who is a clown girl that has the ability to inflate herself which hits all of my buttons.

reveal trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmxLXpFmByI
Sleepyhead97 said:
New ARMS character announced called Lola Pop who is a clown girl that has the ability to inflate herself which hits all of my buttons.

Oh nooooo.

Nintendo be pandering to the inflation fetishists <___<
Sleepyhead97 said:

I thought i'd already said that. weird.

Also I think she's also a milf, too.
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
Oh nooooo.

The second I saw here I knew that she would be popular with certain people. And I knew Sleepyhead would be the first person to talk about her.
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
Oh nooooo.

Hey, sometimes we need a little love seeing as we're the punching bag for the rest of the internet.
Sleepyhead97 said:
Hey, sometimes we need a little love seeing as we're the punch bag for the rest of the internet.
Getting turned into an inflatable punching bag sounds like something I've seen already.
Mindwipe said:
Secret of Mana 3D remake next year! https://www.destructoid.com/secret-of-mana-3d-remake-coming-early-2018-456872.phtml

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Damn that is shocking and cool
Mindwipe said:
Secret of Mana 3D remake next year! https://www.destructoid.com/secret-of-mana-3d-remake-coming-early-2018-456872.phtml

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
PC release, too?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Mindwipe said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
GOD DAMMIT SQUARE ENIX I WANT THIS ON SWITCH SO BAD AAAAAAAA
Early responses are coming for IT. They're gud.

In the meantime, would anyone want a balloon?
Contorted said:
Early responses are coming for IT. They're gud.

In the meantime, would anyone want a balloon?
BALLOOOOOOONS!