I've just been made aware of this site that creates a binding agreement where if someone doesn't pay you in exposure, they are then compelled to pay in cash.

Sounds great for creatives and at a large enough scale can help change the conversation about commission and gig work.
Sir_Lurksalaot said:
I've just been made aware of this site that creates a binding agreement where if someone doesn't pay you in exposure, they are then compelled to pay in cash.

Sounds great for creatives and at a large enough scale can help change the conversation about commission and gig work.
Holy shit it's literately exposure bucks
Imasuky said:
Holy shit it's literately exposure bucks
IKR

mini rant
Man that FLCL: Progressive sure was a thing.

I didn't even realize until this morning that it's a Production IG show instead of Gainax, which makes me more intrigued, but also maybe more disheartened about the first episode.
So, people might have read the news about Steve Ditko's death. Unless I read it wrong, the article I read said it was actually a coroner's office officially made the announcement yesterday that a body they found last week was positively identified as Ditko's. Last week Harlan Ellison died as well, so that makes two legends lost to us last week.

The two of them were, by all accounts, terribly unpleasant old men. However they both left behind incredibly influential bodies of work, and left incredible marks upon their fields that we dumb nerds consume today.

Harlan Ellison once described fandom as, "a giant therapy support group," and for once wasn't making fun his fans but taking earnestly about himself as well as others.

Unironically RIP to a pair of real ones.
The entire cosplay world found many of momokuns collective sexual assault accusations and gave her a collective and deserving BEGONE THOT.
skullman2033 said:
The entire cosplay world found many of momokuns collective sexual assault accusations and gave her a collective and deserving BEGONE THOT.
I had never even heard of her before but just a look at one article with the number of people coming out...damn!

Glad she's been exposed for that and won't get away with it anymore
Imasuky said:
I had never even heard of her before but just a look at one article with the number of people coming out...damn!

Imasuky said:

I only just started recently seeing thumbnails for it on youtube and some clip where she blames it on ADHD or something. Really, like you i've never heard of momkun before till now.
Imasuky said:

Argonis said:
I only just started recently seeing thumbnails for it on youtube and some clip where she blames it on ADHD or something. Really, like you i've never heard of momkun before till now.
Shame she had to be rotten and break the first rule of cosplaying. She's pretty.
Hide Princess Trunks.