greasyi said:
??? suppressing her could just be that because they did their magic wiggy-wonky possession move, now ??? can do that. It doesn't imply to me that in a straight 1-to-1 matchup that ???? necessarily has a stronger will than Terri, any more than driving a forklift implies that you're really strong. I remembered that part quite clearly so I'm almost positive that ??? having a stronger will is not established, unless more details about the rules of the possession in this canon are established later, after I stopped reading.

I strongly suspect that #1 and #2 are the same thing; you think you're establishing stuff but the implications of what's actually on-screen are not as obvious to an outsider as they are to you. So maybe that's something to go on.
#1 and #2 are indeed not established in the game as it is now. (the best you can make out without outside context is that ??? has failed in an attempt to do... something, which led to his current sorry state, and that Terri has similar, if not necessarily identical goals.

As for whether ??? suppresses Terri through willpower or other means, it is entirely irrelevant. To stretch your metaphor, it doesn't matter if you're really strong or if you used a forklift, the job is done either way.
I'm not sure how to make it any more clear without bogging you down with even more lines of dialogue... Already, ??? says specifically "If you were capable of taking dominance, or removing me from your mind, you would have done so." prior to suppressing her, then after having suppressed her and brought her back, ??? says "As I suspected, my will is strong enough to completely suppress yours."

Also, ??? appears with the actual body, while Terri appears as a phantom.

Terri also wanting to rule the world is somewhat less specifically stated, but I believe should at least be strongly implied by the fact that she would want to steal knowledge from an evil overlord and apparently knows so much about managing an evil empire.
I thought it was all pretty clear, truth be told. In medias res is a time-honored story-telling tradition, and I think it works rather well in this case. I mean, I suppose the intro could be reworked to have an omniscient narrator expounding upon it, but I think that would lower quality of the scene.
Just released a new update. I accidentally overwrote the public file, so I figured it would be better to just release it now than disable the game for a week.

This new version adds one new character, (who is a deliberate reference to a character, I'm thinking I might make a lot of the characters into visual references), a defense mechanic and tutorial for it, revamped mind puzzle, and a second puzzle for enslaving the new character.
So how do you progress from assinging youir soldiers? Couldn't find a button.
eldomtom2 said:
So how do you progress from assinging youir soldiers? Couldn't find a button.
same
Master_Bates said:
same
Sorry about that. I didn't put the fight button into the tutorial screen to avoid accidental skipping, but then forgot to put it into the actual assignment screen. I have a fix for that uploading now.
Huh, almost a full year since the last update to the game. Time really flew by this year. XD

Anyways, I finally had enough free time to finish version 0.03 for this game. Here's what's going to be new when it comes out next week:

- Resolution changed to 1280x720
- New backgrounds added to every location
- Can now walk around the base
- Can now choose to sleep, or masturbate in the bedroom to advance time.
- New splash image added to the Kidnapping attack type
- New splash image added to the Resource Theft attack type; with variations for failure and success.
- New splash image added to the Usurp attack type; with variations for failure and success.
Neat will have to try it when it gets released.
Changer said:
Huh, almost a full year since the last update to the game. Time really flew by this year. XD

Anyways, I finally had enough free time to finish version 0.03 for this game. Here's what's going to be new when it comes out next week:

- Resolution changed to 1280x720
- New backgrounds added to every location
- Can now walk around the base
- Can now choose to sleep, or masturbate in the bedroom to advance time.
- New splash image added to the Kidnapping attack type
- New splash image added to the Resource Theft attack type; with variations for failure and success.
- New splash image added to the Usurp attack type; with variations for failure and success.
How DA HELL did I miss this up until now ?? I love Adventure High, and this seems just up my alley. Also, from the description I just read, this sounds a hell of a lot like Overwhored... which is awesome.
TheMadPrince said:
How DA HELL did I miss this up until now ?? I love Adventure High, and this seems just up my alley. Also, from the description I just read, this sounds a hell of a lot like Overwhored... which is awesome.
Thanks, I'm hoping it turns out well. There are some similarities with Overwhored in the premise, though the gameplay will be resource management and puzzles, rather than an RPG.
I managed to get version 0.04 finished. This time not a full year later. xD Just under half a year it looks like. The public release will be on the 24th. Here's what's new in this update:

- Kingdom of Capland, and it's 3 cities added.
- Wood resource added.
- Tael's mind puzzle added.
- Dungeon to hold captives added.
- Can now get and manage daily tribute from kingdoms under your control.
- Can now build defensive structures for your base.
- When hitting 100% Threat for the first time Sandra the Hero attacks.
- Sandra's mind puzzle added.
- Can train dancers to boost Morale in kingdoms under your control.
- Play scene for Tael added.
- Play scene for Sandra added.
The new version of the game is up now.
Changer said:
The new version of the game is up now.
Nice

Btw, I don't think I've ever said that I noticed that first town name (◦’ںˉ◦)
Changer said:
The new version of the game is up now.
Very nice, I'll be checking it out. This was a really cool concept (although obviously unfinished) last time I played.
Kachopper9 said:
Nice

Btw, I don't think I've ever said that I noticed that first town name (◦’ںˉ◦)
What? There's nothing unusual about the first town's name, I don't know what you're talking about. *sweats nervously*

TheMadPrince said:
Very nice, I'll be checking it out. This was a really cool concept (although obviously unfinished) last time I played.
Thanks, I tried to add some new mechanics to make the game more strategic. Still need to work on refining a few things though, so any feedback would be good to have. xD
so this game is still updated?
kobie said:
so this game is still updated?
Yeah, I did an update a couple weeks ago.
Kept replaying over and over because it's so short right now, and I kept running into bugs. Is there any specific place you would like me to report them, or is it alright just to throw them out here?
marioland1 said:
Kept replaying over and over because it's so short right now, and I kept running into bugs. Is there any specific place you would like me to report them, or is it alright just to throw them out here?
You can post them here