Imasuky said:
The flash was Gardevoir's evolution and trying to protect Scarlet. After all Gardevoir's main colors are green and white. And while I didn't sate wha color the mist was...because I'm stupid and it slipped my mind.

The mist was purple.
I see. I suppose purple mist makes a lot more sense... So we're actually dealing with Purplemist McVillain then.
JksAccount said:
I see. I suppose purple mist makes a lot more sense... So we're actually dealing with Purplemist McVillain then.
Yup.
Imasuky said:
The flash was Gardevoir's evolution and trying to protect Scarlet. After all Gardevoir's main colors are green and white. And while I didn't sate wha color the mist was...because I'm stupid and it slipped my mind.

The mist was purple.
3 things.
1. purple mist + team rocket = crazy MEW 2 HYPE !!

2. dose this bond make Gardevoir to sub when we let ourselves be dominated by rivals and the like? Or are we just subing 4 her?

3. Gardevoir 4 President!

And good job as always.
Maaan this story is awesome! I can't believe I missed it up until this point. Thank you for running the show.
I'll be updating this soon, just a bit stuck on the scene change right now.
Imasuky said:
Ok :D
Imasuky said:
That's fine. About the scene change, I know how you feel. I once worked on a stage crew.
JksAccount said:
That's fine. About the scene change, I know how you feel. I once worked on a stage crew.
I can share what it is going from the hospital bed to the battle with Misty. Just having a tricky time getting it to feel natural.
Imasuky said:
I can share what it is going from the hospital bed to the battle with Misty. Just having a tricky time getting it to feel natural.
Fade outs are your friends. In a movie or a series, this is where you'd cut away to a scene with Cyan, and return to Scarlet leaving the hospital.
Rotem_Dishon said:
Fade outs are your friends. In a movie or a series, this is where you'd cut away to a scene with Cyan, and return to Scarlet leaving the hospital.
Cyan is...busy at the moment and won't really work here. I am looking forward to showing off what happened to her.
Bumping this back to the first page. Just because.
Hey, Imasuky, do you have much intention of continuing this? I've been bouncing around some ideas for a Pokemon CYOA of my own but don't want to step on any toes.
Alien said:
Hey, Imasuky, do you have much intention of continuing this? I've been bouncing around some ideas for a Pokemon CYOA of my own but don't want to step on any toes.
Just
Do
It
Alien said:
Go for it even if I do pick this up there's room for more games.
Fair enough!
So... Imasuky, did you mention this going on hiatus or what? Did you forget about it? Just to let you know, I'm still checking this on a daily basis. (Sorry to any other fans thinking we were getting an update.)
megahellreaper said:
So... Imasuky, did you mention this going on hiatus or what? Did you forget about it? Just to let you know, I'm still checking this on a daily basis. (Sorry to any other fans thinking we were getting an update.)
Sorry but I think I'm dropping this one, just can't figure out what to do with it really.
Imasuky said:
Sorry but I think I'm dropping this one, just can't figure out what to do with it really.
Man, that's dissapointing. Still, I suppose getting some closure is better than leaving it in the wind though. :(

And this story, ladies and gentlemen, is to be left unconcluded, like so many great stories before it and so many yet to come. So ends a tale of trainers, pokemons and psychics, not with a bang, but with a whisper.
megahellreaper said:
Man, that's dissapointing. Still, I suppose getting some closure is better than leaving it in the wind though. :(

And this story, ladies and gentlemen, is to be left unconcluded, like so many great stories before it and so many yet to come. So ends a tale of trainers, pokemons and psychics, not with a bang, but with a whisper.
Well it's not as bad as the cliff hanger on my massive Cynthia story I've been stuck on the last chapter for nearly a year and a half.
Imasuky said:
RIP.

Well, although it would make for a dark ending, we could say the psychic shock placed Scarlet in a coma. Actually, come to think of it, you could brighten it up a bit by saying she's still in the mind plane with her Gardevoir.
Alright so I am debating rebooting this. If I do I will be changing it up a fair bit. Depending on the choices made I may have to change to a differnt editor than usual so there would be a change in the general tone.

Should I reboot it?
http://www.strawpoll.me/13432973

If I do what content?
http://www.strawpoll.me/13432970
I, for one, would be perfectly fine with seeing this rebooted.
Imasuky said:
Well it's not as bad as the cliff hanger on my massive Cynthia story I've been stuck on the last chapter for nearly a year and a half.
Where can we find and read such a story, if I may be so bold?
bullet said:
Where can we find and read such a story, if I may be so bold?
http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600052587

Just know that story is pretty dead.
I really liked this story before it abruptly stopped, but there was one thing I wasn't a huge fan of that I hope you would consider changing if you do decide to reboot it. I wasn't a huge fan of how Scarlet and Cyan were these powerful psychics who could teleport around at will and all that crazy shit. I'd much prefer to see them just be two normal trainers like Red and Blue, and their pokemon can do the hypnotizing. If you feel that they need to have psychic abilities so there can be more hypnosis content, then I hope you at least tone their powers down considerably so that they are still, for the most part, average trainers who just happen to be capable of some mental domination.

Regardless of what you do, I'm sure I will enjoy it and I'm excited to see this CYOA making it's return!
nitonito said:
I really liked this story before it abruptly stopped, but there was one thing I wasn't a huge fan of that I hope you would consider changing if you do decide to reboot it. I wasn't a huge fan of how Scarlet and Cyan were these powerful psychics who could teleport around at will and all that crazy shit. I'd much prefer to see them just be two normal trainers like Red and Blue, and their pokemon can do the hypnotizing. If you feel that they need to have psychic abilities so there can be more hypnosis content, then I hope you at least tone their powers down considerably so that they are still, for the most part, average trainers who just happen to be capable of some mental domination.

Regardless of what you do, I'm sure I will enjoy it and I'm excited to see this CYOA making it's return!
You know what I'll make it a poll

What to do with their powers?
http://www.strawpoll.me/13434455
Alright. Votes were in a little bit ago.

Reboot? Yes
Sexuality? Lesbian
Powers? None

I'm doing a total reboot with a new backstory and over all tone. First few post will be set during childhood to help flesh out personality.

spoiler