two for one oc's.

The younger in a pair of brothers, Wess had always grown up DEEP in his brother Flints shadow, Flint became an ace rank pokemon ranger, Wess is, quite frankly an average pokemon trainer leading him to form a more sarcastic and sour personality from living in his shadow, to the point that no amount of hypnosis can possibly remove it

Hypnotia the gardevoir
Outwardly the gardevoir many a pokemon ranger have taken to calling "the hypnovoir" is merely a curvy, very (and we mean that) buxom gardevoir, and they'd be right, what they dont know is it boasts amazing prowess in using it's psychic powers for manipulating the mind, she takes immense pride in her power and...*ahem* assets, often using them to ensnare the minds of trainers and whisking them away, only for them to pop up later. Personality wise she might as well be the pokemon equivalent of a succubus; lustful, proud, seductive, getting caught by Wess's as one of his first pokemon did NOT diminish this, she just has someone to focus it on now. though she has developed a protective, almost parental role towards him

http://orig02.deviantart.net/b9ec/f/2017/009/7/8/comm___wess_and_hypnotia_the_gardevoir_by_silverkazeninja-dauvlfs.png here's a reference pic
DrgnmastrAlex said:
lel

http://i.imgur.com/Z2CxCOh.jpg

There's her appearance, in case no one wants to snoop for Suika.
!!! more please <3
AngelGrace said:
spoiler
SCREAMS yes please !!!!
Nikolai.exe said:
!!! more please <3
lel

I'll see about getting more commissions featuring Suika going.
DrgnmastrAlex said:
lel

I'll see about getting more commissions featuring Suika going.
nice
okay, so i'm necroing this thread to show off reference images of my two oc's and to ask if one of these is good for posting on the hub

http://imgur.com/aF9zGAc : Nuua, the lamia who cares more about affection and keeping warm then personal space.

http://imgur.com/UD1jXpm : Skullman2033's author avatar, a faceless being who basically stole daft punks whole robot thing and spends a majority of his time watching terrible movies because he's a cinematic masochist.
skullman2033 said:
okay, so i'm necroing this thread to show off reference images of my two oc's and to ask if one of these is good for posting on the hub

http://imgur.com/aF9zGAc : Nuua, the lamia who cares more about affection and keeping warm then personal space.

http://imgur.com/UD1jXpm : Skullman2033's author avatar, a faceless being who basically stole daft punks whole robot thing and spends a majority of his time watching terrible movies because he's a cinematic masochist.
Ok, I''m in love for Nuua <3

Skullman is cool *w*
Mmm, could I join with my OCs... ?

Omega: http://imgur.com/a/s8kaO

"Omega is a young wolf-boy timid, weak and sumbissive, and run away from his pack to become a real alfa-wolf. However, in his travel will be over and over again mind-controlled by his partner Shuni and other girls (and things)."

Shuni: http://imgur.com/a/XtrKV

"Shuni is a sheep girl with a strong personality, nasty, cruel and dominant. She hate the idea that the sheep must be mindless being, and want become a "predator". So, she start to study hypnosis in all its form to become the nuember one predator in the world. The poor Omega is her favorite experiment's subject, so she joined him in his travel."

Trivia:

- Omega is more younger of Shuni, so she call hm "good boy";
- Shuni don't have hypnosis power like sirens or naga, so she use real hypnosis techniques;
- Omega often tried to scare Shuni. No result;
- Anyway, the two are good friends;
EdenSnake said:
Mmm, could I join with my OCs... ?

Omega: http://imgur.com/a/s8kaO

"Omega is a young wolf-boy timid, weak and sumbissive, and run away from his pack to become a real alfa-wolf. However, in his travel will be over and over again mind-controlled by his partner Shuni and other girls (and things)."

Shuni: http://imgur.com/a/XtrKV

"Shuni is a sheep girl with a strong personality, nasty, cruel and dominant. She hate the idea that the sheep must be mindless being, and want become a "predator". So, she start to study hypnosis in all its form to become the nuember one predator in the world. The poor Omega is her favorite experiment's subject, so she joined him in his travel."

Trivia:

- Omega is more younger of Shuni, so she call hm "good boy";
- Shuni don't have real hypnosis power like sirens or naga, so she use real hypnosis techniques;
- Omega often tried to scare Shuni. No result;
- Anyway, the two are good friends;
heh, shuni, it sounds like shaun, as in shaun the sheep
skullman2033 said:
heh, shuni, it sounds like shaun, as in shaun the sheep
really? My reference was SHUb-NIggurath, an Lofecraftian old god :D
EdenSnake said:
Ok, I''m in love for Nuua <3

Skullman is cool *w*
i'm sure if nuua existed she would be delighted to hear that,

as for skullman, it's the helmet, it's cool and it blocks out unwanted mind control attacks, also he's never seen without it.
Well many people seen it already but here it is!~

Now my HypnoHub takeover plan comes closer to completion >:3 Mwa ha ha ha ha

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/47701?pool_id=568
StepfordCrimson said:
Well many people seen it already but here it is!~

Now my HypnoHub takeover plan comes closer to completion >:3 Mwa ha ha ha ha

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/47701?pool_id=568
Well hey, now we have a good idea of what the High School's home ec teacher looks like, just without apron nor heels nor housewife dress sadly :9
StepfordCrimson said:
Well many people seen it already but here it is!~

Now my HypnoHub takeover plan comes closer to completion >:3 Mwa ha ha ha ha

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/47701?pool_id=568
I have already say my opinion: lovely ^_^

skullman2033 said:
i'm sure if nuua existed she would be delighted to hear that,

as for skullman, it's the helmet, it's cool and it blocks out unwanted mind control attacks, also he's never seen without it.
Good idea of a OC with an anti-control protection in this place XD

Nuua is my idea about the "kind mistress", someone that don't control you because it's evil or sadist, but because it's a good person and want play with you... and I love this form of mc ^_^
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
Well hey, now we have a good idea of what the High School's home ec teacher looks like, just without apron nor heels nor housewife dress sadly :9
Well it's just a starting outfit. Just for my debut comic (and 1st concept art) But I do have a default outfit in mind~ In due time tho
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-aI_Jwe2673TVhWZS0tbTd3aWhGVE9ET2ExOHluOVJkLWlr

I call him Adam, because it's a shameless self-insert. He runs a bar.
EdenSnake said:
Good idea of a OC with an anti-control protection in this place XD

Nuua is my idea about the "kind mistress", someone that don't control you because it's evil or sadist, but because it's a good person and want play with you... and I love this form of mc ^_^
I thought "if no one's gonna make a character with some kind of counter to mind control, i might as well be the first.". seriously though, any form of magic or tech based control just bounces harmlessly off of him, you'd need a naga to trance him, and (un?)fortunatly happens to live with one.

and yeah, that's the whole thing i go for when it comes to nuua, she doesnt have a mean bone in her body. honestly she'd rather just spend her days affectionatly snuggling against the warmest living thing in the room,
Mine is a femboy wearing a Shyguy mask. That's really all there is to them, but I'd like to imagine them as me...(I guess they're called Def)
skullman2033 said:
and yeah, that's the whole thing i go for when it comes to nuua, she doesnt have a mean bone in her body. honestly she'd rather just spend her days affectionatly snuggling against the warmest living thing in the room,
https://media1.giphy.com/media/idapGvrFL4EH6/giphy.gif
Well you all already know about Kaa'lin, but I do have two new girls that I will show you all soon, that I've developed with Iamaneagle. I'll tell you all more about them soonish. I will tell you that they are two perfect subs and cute as anything!
mariosonicfan said:
Well you all already know about Kaa'lin, but I do have two new girls that I will show you all soon, that I've developed with Iamaneagle. I'll tell you all more about them soonish. I will tell you that they are two perfect subs and cute as anything!
more fodder for the hypnolewds
Hmmmmm....

yeah, next commission, I'm going to ask for Suika to get arted.
here, have more info

i like to feel as if the skullmans role is "enslavement cleanup." anyone go to far with their hypnosis fun, like actually try to take over the world, i come in and foil/undo their progress in a batman-kind of way

otherwise his whole thing is "watch terrible movies for your own twisted amusement." much to Nuua's chagrin, because then she has to hypnotically heal the damage such trite can cause

one of these paragraphs i basically made up, one i didnt, whoever figures out which gets a cookie
I've got a couple.

Two that I really want to put on here but haven't gotten around to drawing yet are Heather, a sweet, timid, and very polite girl who has a hard time opening up to people and relaxing, and Noah, a guy who just wants to help people of whatever gender realize their true potential. (As his dolls, of course, but they're happy so what does it matter, really.)

Heather's very happy as a doll, and Noah's happy to loan her out to others if they want a cuddly companion who will obey their every whim, but she's also been known to succumb to darker moods and entrance people herself with her soft, rhythmic voice when she's not under Noah's spell.
My OC is more conceptual. A demoness that uses magic to engage people in contests of tolerance to extreme mutual pleasure, where the loser becomes submissive to the winner. If someone can actually outlast her however, she is more than willing to serve out of respect.
No art cuz' i have no skillz or munies.
Grima180 said:
My OC is more conceptual. A demoness that uses magic to engage people in contests of tolerance to extreme mutual pleasure, where the loser becomes submissive to the winner. If someone can actually outlast her however, she is more than willing to serve out of respect.
No art cuz' i have no skillz or munies.
Cute idea
I have a very vague OC who's the source of my pen name, Imasuky Lomae.

A woman with a book that is able to influence anyone she writes about in it. Travels between dimensions screwing with timelines and events mostly by causing lesbian sexy times wherever she shows up.
Heyo it's Salty back at it again with the white paper.
I've been improving my art skills steadily over the past few months, and since I still use MSPARP to RP occasionally, I ended up making a medieval-based chat with a friend. Because of this, I've gotten some updated art of both my OCs! So uh, that's neat! Excuse the smaller size of the second one, I drew it in school over the course of several classes, and I'd really rather people not see me drawing OCs in public.

http://i.imgur.com/L5Xqo7f.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/BXxskgK.jpg
SomeCallMeSalty said:
Heyo it's Salty back at it again with the white paper.
I've been improving my art skills steadily over the past few months, and since I still use MSPARP to RP occasionally, I ended up making a medieval-based chat with a friend. Because of this, I've gotten some updated art of both my OCs! So uh, that's neat! Excuse the smaller size of the second one, I drew it in school over the course of several classes, and I'd really rather people not see me drawing OCs in public.

http://i.imgur.com/L5Xqo7f.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/BXxskgK.jpg
Very cute, I like them ^_^