Lustful Lesbian Labyrinth, A Yuri based Rogue-like CYOA
Lustful Lesbian Labyrinth, A Yuri based Rogue-like CYOA

Table of contents

Sue Sincliar
Starts on page 1 Ends on Page 9

Hilda's First run
Starts on Page 12

Index of playable chracthers page 11

First of all, here is how the game works:

spoiler

Here is the story, and start of the game:

spoiler

Which path do you take?
http://www.strawpoll.me/11553370

If you would like to support it a little and show me a bit of gratitude I now have a tip jar, it's fine if you don't pay me anything but I would be very grateful.

http://ko-fi.com/imasuky
We go to the North, and seek out the D�nedain.
We have to go east, because that's where the sun lives.
The Witch King is North and Sauron is East. West lies Valinor. Go that way.
We go south cause I wanna be special.
crazyman said:
We go to the North, and seek out the D�nedain.
JksAccount said:
We have to go east, because that's where the sun lives.
Ogodei-Khan said:
The Witch King is North and Sauron is East. West lies Valinor. Go that way.
megahellreaper said:
We go south cause I wanna be special.
At this rate you might as well just start spinning so fast you tunnel into the ground,
Imasuky said:
At this rate you might as well just start spinning so fast you tunnel into the ground,
I didn't realise China was an option.
JksAccount said:
I didn't realise China was an option.
One night in Chyna
Imasuky said:
At this rate you might as well just start spinning so fast you tunnel into the ground,
Wait, troll logic can be applied here?
crazyman said:
Wait, troll logic can be applied here?
No just a joke about how everyone is voting differnt directions. Not that you have any clue what each path means....Yet maybe you'll find an item that will help.
Just so you know, I'm helping with conceptuals, and such, but I'm still in the dark on a lot.
Pinkanator said:
Just so you know, I'm helping with conceptuals, and such, but I'm still in the dark on a lot.
Cool. Now look at this shiny MacGuffin and tell us everything you know of the plot.
JksAccount said:
Cool. Now look at this shiny MacGuffin and tell us everything you know of the plot.
He knows nearly nothing. Other then a few things about bosses but nothing too useful other then what kinds of monster girl they are.
Pinkanator said:
Just so you know, I'm helping with conceptuals, and such, but I'm still in the dark on a lot.
tapping X to resist
Imasuky said:
He knows nearly nothing. Other then a few things about bosses but nothing too useful other then what kinds of monster girl they are.
Darn. Oh well, I didn't really want to know anyway. Part of the fun is in the surprise.
Also keep in mind this is Rogue-like, so every run will be random. Not even I know what events will be showing up until just before I put up the vote for the path.
Well, this is almost literally all the things I'm into,

Assuming we start facing north, we have to go right, so east.
West is in the lead right now, And just want to say it's one that Pink thought up. Though I'm giving my own spin on it.
Imasuky said:
West is in the lead right now, And just want to say it's one that Pink thought up. Though I'm giving my own spin on it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLaiZTOGTkA
https://listenonrepeat.com/?v=Gh3rGNKw_8s

^ me cause i want the info and can get it, but i want to have it a surprise for me at the same time
we shoudl be going south. south is where the fun parts of a girl's body are
Yumberduddle said:
we shoudl be going south. south is where the fun parts of a girl's body are
but boobs

And I'm warily curious about what Pink thought up.
JoanieSappho said:
but boobs

And I'm warily curious about what Pink thought up.
Whatever it is, he's going to want us to submit to it at the first opportunity.
JoanieSappho said:
but boobs

And I'm warily curious about what Pink thought up.
I have many ideas, and I don't know which it'll be.

Kalyrian said:
Whatever it is, he's going to want us to submit to it at the first opportunity.
Whaaaa?

Besides, I very much want to get to the end. To lose.
Pinkanator said:
I have many ideas, and I don't know which it'll be.

Whaaaa?

Besides, I very much want to get to the end. To lose.
If only we could lose to every monster and still get to keep playing :P
Kalyrian said:
If only we could lose to every monster and still get to keep playing :P
Well you can, So long as you keep 1 point in Willpower and Corruption doesn't go over 20. Keep those two things in mind and you can lose all you want.
Imasuky said:
Well you can, So long as you keep 1 point in Willpower and Corruption doesn't go over 20. Keep those two things in mind and you can lose all you want.
Well, better make sure we make use of that ^^
Alright and the winner is WEST...You have Pink to thank for this...Or blame depending on how things turn out. Event Number 6
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a few moments of debate you decide to go down the western path, after all it’s not as if there is any indication as what awaits down any of the paths. It’s all pure luck.

Walking down the path you look up and see that the hedges grow up high enough that there’s no way to climb over them. Behind you there is a rustling sound, turning you see the hedges are growing up behind you. Not just closing up the door but out of the ground making it impossible go back even more than a few feet.

Swallowing you grip the dagger at your side, it probably wouldn’t be able to cut through the hedge. So you have no choice but to just keep walking forward. You sigh heavily as you continue along the path you can’t help but worry just what awaits you,

Thinking back to the day you were chosen to be sent off there had been a great deal of fighting and arguing over who would be scarified. And after a while you were chosen, chosen because your family was in pretty deep debt.

In exchange for you their debt was cleared Not a very fair deal for you.

When they had first told you, you had been understandably upset. There was a lot of shouting and crying from both you and your parents alike. But after a few days in the carriage you have had a chance to most get over it.

You had accepted that you were never going to see your family again, or anyone for that matter. But now the Overlady has given you hope, not much but hope all the same. All you need to do is make it out of this maze and you’ll be free.

What you’ll do with that freedom you aren’t sure, that can wait until you are out….If you can get out. You seem to have been walking along this path for a pretty good while as is and the path is just winding and stretching along with no end in sight.

The path is so neatly kept that it’s almost disorienting, it’s far to perfect. It’s easy to tell that no human made this path, it has to be something the Overlady did. She did defeat the Goddess so it only make sense that she could create something like this.

Finally after what feels like nearly an hour of walking you see an opening at the end of the hedge. Walking out you find yourself standing in front of a huge lake.

It’s by far the largest body of water you’ve ever seen in your life, if it weren’t for the fact that you can see the edges you’d nearly think that it was the ocean. The whole area is encircled by the hedges so close to the water that it would be impossible to walk along the side. Though there is a small boat near the shore you are standing on. In the very center of it is a small island with something on it that you can’t quite make out.

The boat seems pretty rickety and you aren’t sure if it can be trusted or not, you think for a moment if you could swim to any of the edges, and the answer is a definite no. So you’ll probably have to risk the boat.

Just as you are trying to figure out how long the dingy can hold out there is a loud splash right in front of you, some of the water hitting you. It’s very cold.

“Hey do want some help?” A voice ask.

Looking into the water you see a woman bobbing in the water. She has long blue hair spread out in the water her skin is very pale white and shimmering slightly, she has large fins growing out of the side of her head. That alone tells you she isn’t human.

She swims closer and pulls herself out of the water, just up on the shore next to you. She is topless showing of a pair of large full breasts capped with bright pink nipples, From the waist down she has not legs but a tail that looks like that of a fish. The scales are the same shade of blue as her hair and now that you take a closer look you see that her eyes and lips are blue as well.

“So do you need any help?” She ask with those shimmering blue lips that look so soft and plump.

“Help with what?” You ask a little leery about trusting this mermaid, you’ve heard stories about them. Mermaids live only in large bodies of clean water and work for the Overlady catching any cute girls and dragging them underwater to change them into monsters loyal to the Overlady.

“Help with getting across the water.” She says with a giggle. “I mean you humans aren’t very good at swimming and that boat will fall apart before it reaches a shore other than the island.”

“I almost think I’d have better chances if I swam.” You tell her making it very clear that you don’t trust her.

She pouts a little, that plump, wet blue lip quivering cutely.

“I’m just doing my job…” She says with a huff “I won’t get to keep you no matter what, That’s the rule the Overlady gave all of us.” She says splashing the water with her tail as though she was kicking.

“Sure we get to play with you some, But we don’t get to keep you.” She says folding her arms under her breast lifting them up a little.

“Really?” You ask it seems that the Overlady is making this a game...and you aren’t the only plaything.

“So do you want my help or not?” She ask looking up at you. “I can give you one of two choices of how to help.” She says.

“I can carry you across….Or I could make you a potion that will let you breath underwater. But I’m missing the key ingredient for it.” She explains.

“And what would that be?” You ask.

“Bubble slime cum.” She answers “There’s a slime girl living on a little cave in that island, and her cum is just what I need. But I can’t risk going in there to get it...Do you have any idea how hard it is for a mermaid to get away from a slime...Stupid horny things love us more than anything else.”

“But you can get away, Even as dumb as she is she wouldn’t disobey the Overlady...So what do you want to do?” She ask “Let me carry you or take that boat out to the island and get me that slime cum?’ she ask.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11566363
Aha! It was this one!

Before you choose, I'd recommend researching Bubble Slimes.

Or not. *wink*
Pinkanator said:
Aha! It was this one!

Before you choose, I'd recommend researching Bubble Slimes.

Or not. *wink*
Keep in mind I may make some alterations to it for my own purposes.
I imagine if we let the mermaid carry us we're almost certainly going to get raped. The bubble slime seems like the safer choice here.

spoiler