CJO1234 said:
I still don't understand how it works.
It's very simple when I put up a vote you pick the one you want then vote if enough chose the same that's what happens. Just wait until the next round and it'll be easy to see.
Imasuky said:
It's very simple when I put up a vote you pick the one you want then vote if enough chose the same that's what happens. Just wait until the next round and it'll be easy to see.
When is the next vote? Knowing my luck, I'll end up missing it.
In a few days there's always a big post before it and it's up for 2 days long.
Imasuky said:
In a few days there's always a big post before it and it's up for 2 days long.
What do you mean by "a big post before it"
CJO1234 said:
What do you mean by "a big post before it"
A post with all the stuff that leads to the vote. Read the older pages and yo will understand. Plus it hold all the story for what's happened before.
Imasuky said:
A post with all the stuff that leads to the vote. Read the older pages and yo will understand. Plus it hold all the story for what's happened before.
Sorry I'm so dense. :/
If you still are thinking about ideas for the maze I've got one. Do you have any type of vendor where you can buy and sell items from? If not and you want to include it I might have a idea.
Nonogute said:
If you still are thinking about ideas for the maze I've got one. Do you have any type of vendor where you can buy and sell items from? If not and you want to include it I might have a idea.
I do actually have her in the event list. Even a stock of items she can sell.
Okay than. My only other idea was a powerful guy who lived in a cabin in the maze not even caring that the overlady turned his house and yard into a part of the maze. Just him chilling there seeing the occasional traveler or monster coming by.
Nonogute said:
Okay than. My only other idea was a powerful guy who lived in a cabin in the maze not even caring that the overlady turned his house and yard into a part of the maze. Just him chilling there seeing the occasional traveler or monster coming by.
Men are basically extinct. The few men there are are kept in villages with tons of guards. Others are taken by the monster girls and their fate is unknown. Men are not necessary due to the Overlady's magic which allows women to reproduce with each other.

So no men what so ever, after all this is a story about Lesbians.
Than turn it into a powerful girl living there. Not caring about the maze the goddess or the overlady just someone who wants peace and quiet.
Nonogute said:
Than turn it into a powerful girl living there. Not caring about the maze the goddess or the overlady just someone who wants peace and quiet.
Could toss that into it.
That would be quite fun to see. One more question about the vendor. Is she a type of monster?
Nonogute said:
That would be quite fun to see. One more question about the vendor. Is she a type of monster?
The most deadly of all.

The salesman.
Nonogute said:
Goblin.
Imasuky said:
Goblin.
I could have guessed that. *Facepalms*
Nonogute said:
It only made sense. Lot's of tacky jewelry and such. I have some great items in her inventory.

Though like everything else she's random.
Nonogute said:
But a hot one tho.
Pinkanator said:
But a hot one tho.
Amen
Pinkanator said:
But a hot one tho.
Super hot one. Taking a note form Fen with dyed hair and a lot of piercings
Alright here's the biggest choice yet which girl will you play as?

I'll be putting backstories as well as stats here, so it will take a little while to read all of them as such I'm extending the vote deadline to Monday.

First we have Hilda the warrior

Stats

spoiler

Backstory

spoiler

Next is Iris the Bard

spoiler

Story

spoiler

Here's Reene the Mage

Stats
spoiler

Her story

spoiler
For some reason I can't fit Rose into the last post so here she is
Rose the Thief

spoiler

Story
spoiler
You guys better pick Hilda and god fucking damnit Imasuky, she better make it it out fine or I will fucking kill you.
Pinkanator said:
You guys better pick Hilda and god fucking damnit Imasuky, she better make it it out fine or I will fucking kill you.
Hey it's no my place to say what happens. It's up to all of you as to what happens.

And don't forget your own Boletaria time.
Imasuky said:
Hey it's no my place to say what happens. It's up to all of you as to what happens.

And don't forget your own Boletaria time.
Seriously. I. Will. Kill. You.
Pinkanator said:
Seriously. I. Will. Kill. You.
Well no matter what happens she can't really escape until the True Ending. Getting out means nothing cause she'll just end up back in there. But if you are really that upset I can do a side story with her getting out.

I was actually thinking about that anyways.
Imasuky said:
Well no matter what happens she can't really escape until the True Ending. Getting out means nothing cause she'll just end up back in there. But if you are really that upset I can do a side story with her getting out.

I was actually thinking about that anyways.
In future, try not to me make me care so much. Just because I want it to happen to ME doesn't mean I want it to happen to others.
Pinkanator said:
In future, try not to me make me care so much. Just because I want it to happen to ME doesn't mean I want it to happen to others.
Well I shared something with you in a DM that needs to stay secret. But it is not in my hands what happens to anyone in the game.

As Captain Planet says "The power is yours!"
Not saying I'm a filthy casual or anything, but Iris is clearly the easiest character to win as. So, lets be her first.