I voted Hilda. So now what do I do?
Zermelane said:
Wait.
Is there anything else to vote for?
CJO1234 said:
Is there anything else to vote for?
Not for right now. Monday is when it'll start.
The polls are close a bit early. Hilda is the winner. Not everyone can vote directly but I've got it confirmed that she is at 6.
Imasuky said:
The polls are close a bit early. Hilda is the winner. Not everyone can vote directly but I've got it confirmed that she is at 6.
darn i thought i was making it a 3-way tie just now lol
Imasuky said:
I'll pretend to be disappointed.

Boo.
Here's the new part

spoiler

Here's the vote
http://www.strawpoll.me/11899039
Take the coin, because I said so and for no other reason!

spoiler
JksAccount said:
Take the coin, because I said so and for no other reason!

spoiler
There is a chance not even I know!
Take the sign. Who knows when something like that would come in handy?
If we take the sword, then we also get 1 in Willpower, because of our skill.
FrankHenry said:
If we take the sword, then we also get 1 in Willpower, because of our skill.
I should clarify that only applies to Level Up points. Equipment can be changed so those points can be lost.
Never mind then.
if we take the sign then we get to have a sign! our path is clear, and u know why?

because every path is clear when it is marked by a sign
In our darkest moments, we need a sign.
So, we'd best bring one along for when shit gets dark.
The sign was a last mintue addition. I'm surprised how popular it is.
Imasuky said:
The sign was a last mintue addition. I'm surprised how popular it is.
I'm more surprised that the table hasn't seen much attention. Come on guys, we need a good debate on the merits of Table vs Sign here!
JksAccount said:
I'm more surprised that the table hasn't seen much attention. Come on guys, we need a good debate on the merits of Table vs Sign here!
Yes you do that Table could be what wins you the game!

Just thought I'm tossing this out now so there won't be as much of a wait before I get to it.

What path are you taking?
http://www.strawpoll.me/11902505
to hell with tables, tables are for microsoft office and strippers! sign for president 2016
At the moment it's a tie between the Sign and the Luck(?) Coin.

if a vote is settled by the time it closes I'll be picking myself.
Guys i know that the sign is funny but we are warriors, we need the sword, unless we can use the sign to smash people
Motorata said:
Guys i know that the sign is funny but we are warriors, we need the sword, unless we can use the sign to smash people
In a maze of lust and deception trying to smash people is how you end up in a naga-egg waiting to be reborn as one of her brood.

Strangeness needs to fight strangeness.
I'm shocked no one has voted on what is very clearly the best item ever....The Pendent!

You should always take the pendent or nothing at all.
Just as a heads up, I have it on good authority that going north remains as good or bad an option as any other. We don't need to go north all of the time. We should try other directions for a change, like east. Its where the sun rises, you know! (Unless of course that's not the case in this world, in which case the sun probably rises in the north to spite me)
JksAccount said:
Just as a heads up, I have it on good authority that going north remains as good or bad an option as any other. We don't need to go north all of the time. We should try other directions for a change, like east. Its where the sun rises, you know! (Unless of course that's not the case in this world, in which case the sun probably rises in the north to spite me)
The sun raises in the west and sets in the north.
Imasuky said:
The sun raises in the west and sets in the north.
That raises some serious questions about solar orbit and seasons and the passage of the day and the fact that some parts of world would be in permanent light and others in permanent darkness and I'm thinking too much into this, aren't I.
JksAccount said:
That raises some serious questions about solar orbit and seasons and the passage of the day and the fact that some parts of world would be in permanent light and others in permanent darkness and I'm thinking too much into this, aren't I.
I was fucking with you about what you were saying but now I am actually liking the idea of it.

It would create a very inserting world.
Imasuky said:
I was fucking with you about what you were saying but now I am actually liking the idea of it.

It would create a very inserting world.
like farmers living were the sun never sets or like the middle to get sun to raise crops
The_Fool said:
like farmers living were the sun never sets or like the middle to get sun to raise crops
Yeah I said it as a joke but kind of love the idea of how differnt it would make the world function,. And with the ever present thereat of monster girls some areas would be more dangerous. Places that are in permanent light would be perfect for Dryads where as in the dark Batgirls would reign supreme.

So most humans live in the areas that get normal amounts of day and night. Since those are the most stable.