Well, I have to say Hilda is becoming absurdly powerful. On the other hand, guys, we probably shouldn't take too many more transformations. Our corruption stat is crawling its way up, and I'm pretty sure we lose at 20.
Yeah, Snake-Dragon probably should be the limit.
Also, how could we top this, anyway?
JoanieSappho said:
I mean, goo would be fun, but it doesn't really fit with Hilda or the TF theme we're going with.
JoanieSappho said:
I agree unless we meet a bat-girl. Then we'd get wings echo-location and the right to call ourselves Batman. Or any other bat themed names you can think of.
JoanieSappho said:
i can think of some ways......if we get a chance to get extra arms for example, more punches to give the world
Here's the fight sex will be in the next part.

spoiler
Got this sooner than I thought. Here's the next part.

spoiler

http://www.strawpoll.me/12498420
I say we press the attack. We have to win at least once here, and I'm sure Ira won't be displeased with this kind of defeat.
Pretty much a non-starter, this choice.
This on will be broken up a little, here's the first part.

spoiler
To be honest, this is probably the best ending ever for Hilda. She's bigger, sexier, stronger and looks like she'll be spending all her time fighting and fucking.
JoanieSappho said:
To be honest, this is probably the best ending ever for Hilda. She's bigger, sexier, stronger and looks like she'll be spending all her time fighting and fucking.
Yeah, and its hard to imagine a defeat of any kind for her now, especially since she's strong enough to give the embodiment of wrath itself a good fight.
There are 20 events in total this was the 6th....
Next half of the update

spoiler

Stats

spoiler

Votes
http://www.strawpoll.me/12537634

http://www.strawpoll.me/12537655

http://www.strawpoll.me/12537677
Right, so who thinks we should go north? I think we should go north, because we need to investigate. I mean, its probably (Almost definitely) a trap of some kind, but we need to know what's happening there, because maybe it really is Janey, and we certainly shouldn't pass up on the opportunity to see her, just in case.

Additionally, we should get the improved venom because while our venom is already pretty damn good, we could make it even better, and why wouldn't we want that?
JksAccount said:
Right, so who thinks we should go north? I think we should go north, because we need to investigate. I mean, its probably (Almost definitely) a trap of some kind, but we need to know what's happening there, because maybe it really is Janey, and we certainly shouldn't pass up on the opportunity to see her, just in case.
that sounds like the kind of traitorous lies that wont get us popsicles >:(

no but rly lets all go north

also i say we lower the number per game 15, if its taken us this long 2 get as far as 6, then by the time we make it to 20 were all gonna be too old to schlick to it, i like hilda and all but theres a limit to how long even someone we like is gona entertain us
Yumberduddle said:
that sounds like the kind of traitorous lies that wont get us popsicles >:(

no but rly lets all go north

also i say we lower the number per game 15, if its taken us this long 2 get as far as 6, then by the time we make it to 20 were all gonna be too old to schlick to it, i like hilda and all but theres a limit to how long even someone we like is gona entertain us
Much as popsicles are cool (Geddit?), we do really need to know what's going on up north.

And I concur on the events thing for pretty much all of the same reasons. Admittedly, I voted for ten, but in hindsight that may be a little too low...
JksAccount said:
Much as popsicles are cool (Geddit?), we do really need to know what's going on up north.

And I concur on the events thing for pretty much all of the same reasons. Admittedly, I voted for ten, but in hindsight that may be a little too low...
i feel like 10 is fine too, i just said 15 cuz i didnt want imasukey to think we dont like it or that we want it to be over quickly or anything
10 or 15 are both good for me. Cause while I do love Hilda I'm looking forward to the others as well, cause they will be very differnt even if they get the same event.
I bring good news, everybody. The venom upgrade won! (Unsurprisingly) And I can tell you that it has resulted in some very fun physiological changes to Hilda.
JksAccount said:
I bring good news, everybody. The venom upgrade won! (Unsurprisingly) And I can tell you that it has resulted in some very fun physiological changes to Hilda.
Are we geting an X-Com 2 "Upgrade"?
nemesis said:
Are we geting an X-Com 2 "Upgrade"?
That's not quite what I meant, no...
Small announcement I've settled on 15 events. And I have some super fun one picked out.
Alright here is the change brought about by the level up and the path will be next.

I had a lot of fun with this one.

spoiler

Stats
spoiler
So, do you guys think venom breath sounds fun? Because I think it does. On the other hand, I feel like there could be some long term detriments to people being high on pleasure venom whenever they're near Hilda.
Would the venom touch be a passive and the venom breath be a new skill?
JksAccount said:
So, do you guys think venom breath sounds fun? Because I think it does. On the other hand, I feel like there could be some long term detriments to people being high on pleasure venom whenever they're near Hilda.
Ya we are gonna need to be careful when talking now
The_Fool said:
Would the venom touch be a passive and the venom breath be a new skill?
Passive , it's just permanently on
Alright time for what I think might be one of the best updates in the game so far...Think carefully before you vote.

spoiler

Stats
spoiler

http://www.strawpoll.me/12585740