Update!

spoiler

Stats
spoiler

Vote

http://www.strawpoll.me/13420075
I was about to say to go east because I was curious as to what the black and white face with the bamboo could mean. However, after voting, I now realise exactly what it means.
JksAccount said:
I was about to say to go east because I was curious as to what the black and white face with the bamboo could mean. However, after voting, I now realise exactly what it means.
Care to share?
Imasuky said:
Care to share?
Pandas, probably.
JksAccount said:
Pandas, probably.
thats absurd, obviously its gonna be a bunch of anthropomophic half-and-half cookies
thats crap i wanted anthropomorphic cookies! >:(
Yumberduddle said:
thats crap i wanted anthropomorphic cookies! >:(
Instead you get an extra thicc panda girl.
And here she is.

spoiler

Stats
spoiler

Vote
http://www.strawpoll.me/13442102
Well trying to charm her would be usseless because she was able to resist the other daughters so its time to fight
It seems only fair to let Hilda beat something up for once, although there the concern that the Kung Fu Panda video wasn't just posted for the panda part.
Is it too early to start playing Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting?
RoboFonzy said:
Is it too early to start playing Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting?
Imasuky said:
Well votes are closed and....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKIT6vsyGkc
Nah, its too late.
My editor wishes to apologize. There were other projects and personal matter that were a bit more important but they've been settled well enough that updates should be a bit quicker.

spoiler

Vote
http://www.strawpoll.me/13535343
Its fine sometimes you need to focus on stuff around you before doing stuff like this.
I mean its not like there's any rush for you to get these out, you and your editor are allowed to do other stuff.

In any case, I say we take the thing simply because the panda wants to get back to her boss, and for absolutely no other reason.
Short and simple update. And hey my editor might be announcing their 'secret' identity soon.

spoiler

http://www.strawpoll.me/13552313
And here is the update.

spoiler

going to have a pretty important vote in the next one s make sure you cast a vote when the time comes.
Alright new update. And just want to say my editor gets full credit for the harpy in this one. That bit went way beyond what I had for her.

spoiler

Stats
spoiler

Super duper ultra important vote that can alter the rest of the game.
http://www.strawpoll.me/13718338
I'd say we should send Janey back. Better to have at least one of the children's actual parents with them than none.
but how we sex janey if she not here :(
Yumberduddle said:
but how we sex janey if she not here :(
With magic, of course.
OK closing the vote a tad early cause it's clear what the winner is.
And update!

spoiler

Stats
spoiler

Votes
Path
http://www.strawpoll.me/13731361

Level up
http://www.strawpoll.me/13731374
So as far as this update is concerned, I suggest we get +3 magic cause being an allrounder is my style and in hopes that she actually starts using magic since, you know, she's technically a better mage than any mortal human can ever be. For the route, I suggest we go to the stain since that sounds foreboding and that gives me hope that it's gonna be a challenge for our dear Hilda.

Also holy shit, Hilda sounded so mature this chapter.
megahellreaper said:
So as far as this update is concerned, I suggest we get +3 magic cause being an allrounder is my style and in hopes that she actually starts using magic since, you know, she's technically a better mage than any mortal human can ever be. For the route, I suggest we go to the stain since that sounds foreboding and that gives me hope that it's gonna be a challenge for our dear Hilda.

Also holy shit, Hilda sounded so mature this chapter.
Nah, charm and strenght are our good points, plus we can have better willpower with more strenght, wich is absolutly broken, we have also charm that never use and with the venom we could be even better that with just brute strenght
I'd say its turtle time. I also say more strength, since levelling up is basically just a formality at this point.
Here's a new update for you all

spoiler

Stats
spoiler
Vote
http://www.strawpoll.me/13765602
Oooh, this one's a decision. On the one hand, it'd be cruel to say no to her, but on the other hand, we should absolutely say no to her.