spoiler

spoiler

http://www.strawpoll.me/14370533
This game is not dead!

spoiler

Vote
http://www.strawpoll.me/14460579
I think this body is fine, and I also think that we shouldn't make a trade with Probably-Envy, so I'd say no deal.
JksAccount said:
I think this body is fine, and I also think that we shouldn't make a trade with Probably-Envy, so I'd say no deal.
What are you talking about it's totally Ira.
Imasuky said:
What are you talking about it's totally Ira.
Yeah, and Orna's totally just on a jolly stroll somewhere with no issues whatsoever, and she'll be back as soon as take the super beneficial body swap.
JksAccount said:
Yeah, and Orna's totally just on a jolly stroll somewhere with no issues whatsoever, and she'll be back as soon as take the super beneficial body swap.
who the hell is orna
JksAccount said:
Yeah, and Orna's totally just on a jolly stroll somewhere with no issues whatsoever, and she'll be back as soon as take the super beneficial body swap.
Ira couldn't go through the fog door because someone invaded her world at the last minute.
crono3567 said:

Ira couldn't go through the fog door because someone invaded her world at the last minute.
Yup.

Also...how's it feel?
https://youtu.be/M9x_koRZ2bA?t=50s
spoiler

Vote
http://www.strawpoll.me/14512550
.
And if you want to show a bit of extra thanks for keeping this ridiculous game going for so long feel free to drop a bit in my tip jar.
https://ko-fi.com/imasuky
Well, the stupid and crazy thing is probably what Invidia has been after the whole time, but it sounds like the most fun idea. Lets do it!
Sticking it in the crazy is clearly the best option here.
JoanieSappho said:
Sticking it in the crazy is clearly the best option here.
Goo choice of wording there.

Sticking it in
We're in the home stretch here. not vote this time, just a bit of story. There will be a vote in the next one, and it'll be one of the last ones.

spoiler
And her we have it. A near final update.

spoiler

http://www.strawpoll.me/14666572
I think that, for once, lesbian sex is probably the worst option
BlueAngel said:
I think that, for once, lesbian sex is probably the worst option
What makes you think that?

I mean there can't be any downsides to molesting an unconscious Goddess when her sister is most likely watching.
BlueAngel said:
I think that, for once, lesbian sex is probably the worst option
Which is why we should do it.
Much as I usually like to go for the most interesting option, I also tend to prefer the one without any potentially terrible consequences. So, uh, maybe just move on...?
BlueAngel said:
I think that, for once, lesbian sex is probably the worst option
thats just not possible tho
JoanieSappho said:
Which is why we should do it.
Yumberduddle said:
thats just not possible tho
These two have the right idea.
Alright since it’s almost the holidays here’s a little gift for all of you. The story of how Janey met Hilda. This was behind a paywall, but since only one person ever actually bought it and it seems like no one else will I’m putting it out for free just before the story end.

Hope this tides you over on the wait for the update with the Goddess.

spoiler

Oh and tipjar if you want to show a bit of appreciation.

https://ko-fi.com/imasuky
So I just thought I might as well bump this to let everyone know that I will start the new update very soon. I had a few other projects I needed to take care of but they are done now so I'll start this again.

There will be approximately four more to finish Hilda, depending on a few things.

But in the mean time if anyone wants to give me feedback on Janey's past that can help give me more drive to write!
Well, I enjoyed Janey's story. The more serious tone was a nice change of pace, and Janey's snarkiness made it very fun to read. Shame we sent her away, it would've been fun to see more of this in the main story.
JksAccount said:
Well, I enjoyed Janey's story. The more serious tone was a nice change of pace, and Janey's snarkiness made it very fun to read. Shame we sent her away, it would've been fun to see more of this in the main story.
Glad you enjoyed it. Had a lot of fun thinking up how they met and such Janey is just a fun character as is Hilda. I'll miss them for sure once this is done.

Hope whoever ends up next is also as good.