World Of Hypno Q&A thread. Come and discuss with Myuk and Whisper
Hello everyone! Whisper here!
As Co writer to the World of Hypno series, I am hyper interested into feedback the hub can give.

I would also be happy to answer any questions you might have, or Talk about the future of this series.
Mor Dazey

But really, probably being controversial here but I wouldn't mind a guy or two. I REALLY liked how different the genderswap page looked (again I can't thank you enough for redoing a page for a dumb joke) and I'd love an original design in that style.
Pinkanator said:
Mor Dazey

But really, probably being controversial here but I wouldn't mind a guy or two. I REALLY liked how different the genderswap page looked (again I can't thank you enough for redoing a page for a dumb joke) and I'd love an original design in that style.
Do not Worry, this is part of the plan for the future seasons!
Whisper said:
Do not Worry, this is part of the plan for the future seasons!
*party horn*
P: How many pages left in flashback? :3
This should be the last page if i Understood right.
There might be other flashbacks further on though~
So Joyce is a conjuror, but as far as I'm aware, we've only seen her conjure tentacles so far. Can she conjure anything else, and are those tentacles attached to a creature on the other end?
JksAccount said:
So Joyce is a conjuror, but as far as I'm aware, we've only seen her conjure tentacles so far. Can she conjure anything else, and are those tentacles attached to a creature on the other end?
Joyce's situation is a bit tricky as of yet, she worked on her skills with Inma and developped new abilities. You could say that the tentacle trick is the very basic, opening a rift to summon tentacles from another place. What is on the other end of those tentacles though...that is a secret we've yet to reveal~
Nazwa said:
P: How many pages left in flashback? :3
Whisper said:
This should be the last page if i Understood right.
There might be other flashbacks further on though~
to be honest, im going to have to think along the lines of 2-3 pages
Any chance for Dazy + Saimi to make a reappearance together? :3
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
Any chance for Dazy + Saimi to make a reappearance together? :3
:)
Any chance for big scene with Dazy (say, 5-6 characters)? ^^ Even if it's 1-panel or 1-page gag? (I wonder how is she doing... cut to panel)
Q: What is World of Hypno?
sleepcap said:
Q: What is World of Hypno?
World of Hypno is a comic series I created when I joined the hub.
Nazwa said:
Any chance for big scene with Dazy (say, 5-6 characters)? ^^ Even if it's 1-panel or 1-page gag? (I wonder how is she doing... cut to panel)
anything is possible^^
Nazwa said:
anything is possible^^
Myuk said:
:)
Well if that's the case, I really wonder what it'll be like...

Dazy + Saimi: "Hey everyone, we're engaged~!" <3
Everyone else: "... O______o"
Myuk said:
anything is possible^^
I fully support this

I wholeheartedly support this idea.
What's the writing process like for most of these? How far in advance do you generally plan the story out, and has anything ever come out of the blue?
Well initially I contacted Myuk to see if i could help with anything. It was a while ago and at the time Myuk was the guy with a plan. When i came to him and he agreed to let me help, the amount of possibilities increased exponentially. We shared ideas and things we wanted to see come to life in this series and we agreed that in order to make everything coherent, we needed to build a vast universe. So far, we have enough content to make at least 2 new seasons with a lot of other things we are trying to implement. However, when it comes to page design and dialog, Myuk is the one with the vision. We discuss the content of the page, check that there aren't any discrepancies and then let the art flesh it out.
Whisper said:
Well initially I contacted Myuk to see if i could help with anything. It was a while ago and at the time Myuk was the guy with a plan. When i came to him and he agreed to let me help, the amount of possibilities increased exponentially. We shared ideas and things we wanted to see come to life in this series and we agreed that in order to make everything coherent, we needed to build a vast universe. So far, we have enough content to make at least 2 new seasons with a lot of other things we are trying to implement. However, when it comes to page design and dialog, Myuk is the one with the vision. We discuss the content of the page, check that there aren't any discrepancies and then let the art flesh it out.
Whisper has saved my butt a lot of times since I'm not a super experienced writer. He's a great friend and co-writer. I just wanted to point that out^^

I only hope we can make the future of WoH a reality.

I'm sensing that Dazy and Saimi need a slice of life mini-series.
Myuk said:
Whisper has saved my butt a lot of times since I'm not a super experienced writer. He's a great friend and co-writer. I just wanted to point that out^^

I only hope we can make the future of WoH a reality.
To be honest Myuk had everything ready ever since he started his series. Most of the time my job is simply to integrate his ideas onto the universe we are creating to keep them coherent.
He is just that awesome.

Moreover as far as mini series go we have some goodness in store to keep you busy between seasons...

And regarding our popular Dazy and Saimi, well since each seasons happens in the same universe there are chances we get to see more of them...
Whisper said:
To be honest Myuk had everything ready ever since he started his series. Most of the time my job is simply to integrate his ideas onto the universe we are creating to keep them coherent.
He is just that awesome.

Moreover as far as mini series go we have some goodness in store to keep you busy between seasons...

And regarding our popular Dazy and Saimi, well since each seasons happens in the same universe there are chances we get to see more of them...
I humbly request that one of the mini-series be a buddy cop one. Joyce should be Da Chief.
strangeperson said:
I humbly request that one of the mini-series be a buddy cop one. Joyce should be Da Chief.
Meanwhile, Dazy and Saimi are planning out HE wedding.
S: "Honey, which kinda flowers should we use for the bouquet we throw?"
D: "...ALL OF THEM!!!"
strangeperson said:
You're onto something here.
Whisper said:
You're onto something here.
Joyce: Dammit Inma, you're a loose cannon. But by God you get results. *insert cigar chomping here*
strangeperson said:
Joyce: Dammit Inma, you're a loose cannon. But by God you get results. *insert cigar chomping here*
Inma getting result?
Well we'll have to work on that! XD
Ya still have me curious if Dazy and Saimi will have a fun reappearance, but yeah, I can't rush ya on something like that understandably if u guys have something in mind.
I might as well send this wip for the latest page I was working on before.

http://imgur.com/a/FqRQ3